Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The global dajaal system and our current role as Muslims

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salaams hope everyone is good.

Please don't delete another one of my posts..

Its very important this gets out there as we are running out of time. 

The topic I wanted to ask about is the current world system we are living in..

The world health organisation along  with the world economic forum, the U.N and world bank and I.M.F ect are all have been subjecting us for a long time through a myriad of means debt slavery, high loans, medical tyranny. 

We have seen in the last two years how much "covid laws have crept in and one can go in do their own research into this. 

My question is this:

(And everyone's thoughts and feedback is appreciated)

Is there any countries who are standing up to the new world order regardless what religion they are. 

Some  possible countries or movements (Mexico under  Presdient Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, not fully sure) 

The native Americans fight for their rights and sovereignty 

Indigenous peoples of  south america, Australia and new Zealand. 

We are heading into very challenging times with the attacks on our freedoms (although this has been happening gradually )

I think would it be better for us as people to organise ourselves locally our communities and work together to reach more people?

What is our role as Muslims in this time of darkness?

Do we sit and pray and do dua or would it be much more effective for us to come together and share our ideas and create a better world for the arrival of Imam Zaman (عليه السلام).

This world is steeped in greed and  evil and it needs mercy and love.

Any ideas of embracing a world based on goodness, justice, love and mercy along with projects we can create to empower the world would be welcome. 

A quote from a sister i knew years ago she said:

"Their is no rest for the spiritually awakened"

There are many organisations all over the world who are campaigning for many different things but here i am talking more about something we as Muslims can do locally in our communities and hopefully come together Insha Allah.

Look forward to everyone's  comments. 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Activate your inner truth said:

Salaams hope everyone is good.

Please don't delete another one of my posts..

Salam. None of your posts have been deleted. New members need to be patient while Mods find their posts and approve them. 

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Activate your inner truth said:

Do we sit and pray and do dua or would it be much more effective for us to come together and share our ideas and create a better world for the arrival of Imam Zaman (عليه السلام).

Salam certainly if we would be much more effective it would be better for creating "a better world for the arrival of  Imam Zaman (عليه السلام)." anyway as brother  @Abu Hadi has said we must do it through following rules & not violating right of other people.

• Advanced Member
On 5/27/2022 at 2:27 PM, Activate your inner truth said:

• Basic Members
21 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Our role is to be good Muslims. Do our wajibat, avoid the haramat as much as we possibly can. Also, when we have the ability, without putting our life in imminent danger, speak out against this system, as you are doing. In addition, be aware of the fact that our leader is Imam Zaman(a.f.s), period. The tawagheet who have taken up the leadership position in the world today in fact took this by force (thru various mechanisms like you described) what is not rightfully theirs. We don't accept them as our leaders. At the same time, as per the teaching of our Marjaa', we are bound to follow the laws of the country where we live, even the traffic laws, and this is our obligation, so long as those laws don't directly contradict the Sharia. We follow the laws with the understanding that we do not accept the leadership or the system behind these laws, but we accept the leadership of our marjaa' who are the 'lights' that guide us in the time of Ghaib Al Kubra as per the famous letter of Imam Zaman(a.f.s) before the Ghaib Al Kubra. This is our obligation, IMHO. 

If we get an opportunity to bring people toward Islam, true Islam which is taught by Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)), then we should do that. If we have this opportunity, then this is also part of our obligation. 

Salaams Abu Hadi, thnak you for your thoughts.

I'm very much with you with what your saying here about respecting the laws of the country were in  and doing the the acts and sunna the Imam Zaman (عليه السلام). we are too follow. 

When you said Ghaib Al Kurba that means the major occultation?  

I'm still new to most of this and am making notes to familiarize myself. 

Ok I think i understand what you mean, taghut as in (worship other than God) And the leaders to day irrespective whether east or west rule by force, deception and un  Godly systems.

Also you know with the Marjaa how do we know which to follow? I mean how do we know which are good and bad? 

I'll read the letter of the Imam (عليه السلام) (I have not read it before) 

• Basic Members
47 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam certainly if we would be much more effective it would be better for creating "a better world for the arrival of  Imam Zaman (عليه السلام)." anyway as brother  @Abu Hadi has said we must do it through following rules & not violating right of other people.

Ws Ashvazdanghe. Thank you for your thoughts. I'll studly those teachings mentioned. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/27/2022 at 2:38 PM, Abu Hadi said:

At the same time, as per the teaching of our Marjaa', we are bound to follow the laws of the country where we live, even the traffic laws, and this is our obligation, so long as those laws don't directly contradict the Sharia. We follow the laws with the understanding that we do not accept the leadership or the system behind these laws, but we accept the leadership of our marjaa' who are the 'lights' that guide us in the time of Ghaib Al Kubra as per the famous letter of Imam Zaman(a.f.s) before the Ghaib Al Kubra. This is our obligation, IMHO.

How can we follow oppressors' laws while claiming to be on the side of the oppressed? Turning a blind eye or remaining ignorant of the realities does not make us blameless, we are just as much to blame as the oppressors of the world.  We, the people, are the ones who are establishing the oppressors' system. How can we claim allegiance to our imam if we've been feeding the oppressors of the world since the day we were born? Clearly, we are doing something wrong, and I am referring to the entire islamic community. This is obvious to me, but not to many others.

So, what's the solution here? Unfortunately, I don't have a solution, and I'm also not sure what we should do in these situations according to Islamic law.
Following Marja's rulings simply because they are there isn't always the best approach. It's merely for our own comfort to convince ourselves that our actions are correct, even if they aren't.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, EiE said:

How can we follow oppressors' laws while claiming to be on the side of the oppressed? Turning a blind eye or remaining ignorant of the realities does not make us blameless, we are just as much to blame as the oppressors of the world.  We, the people, are the ones who are establishing the oppressors' system. How can we claim allegiance to our imam if we've been feeding the oppressors of the world since the day we were born? Clearly, we are doing something wrong, and I am referring to the entire islamic community. This is obvious to me, but not to many others.

So, what's the solution here? Unfortunately, I don't have a solution, and I'm also not sure what we should do in these situations according to Islamic law.
Following Marja's rulings simply because they are there isn't always the best approach. It's merely for our own comfort to convince ourselves that our actions are correct, even if they aren't.

It would mean we don't go around doing something like physically attacking homosexuals in western societies. But there are many venues for supporting the oppressed that arn't against their laws per say, such as social media, protests, etc... Even if we weren't bound by their laws, we wouldn't be able to do any more than try to "WAKE" people up. 

We're at a time when Shia's are in the final phases of preparation for the return of Imam Mahdi, with key events being the fall of saudis and liberation of Palestine. These could happen as soon as in the next decade or so, inshallah. So, we need to get the masses to shift away from the Zionist world order toward the Imam Mahdi world order. 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, EiE said:

How can we follow oppressors' laws while claiming to be on the side of the oppressed? Turning a blind eye or remaining ignorant of the realities does not make us blameless, we are just as much to blame as the oppressors of the world. 

Salam everyone here agrees about not following oppressors' laws but on the other hand we must follow  general public  laws  & norms of societies  which keeps  order until it agrees with Islamic rulings for example there is a famous story about following driving rules of Shah era by  martyre(Shahid) Baheshti has been head of Hamburg mosque  in Germany or following  law of France by Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه).

Hojjatoleslam Marvi writes in a part of his memoirs: "One night we came to Tehran with Shahid Beheshti and when we arrived it was midnight and the streets were deserted. We went up Dr. Shariati Street, which was  called Shemiran Gate, to reach a crossroads.
I passed it despite the red light. I noticed for a moment that he was shaking, but at the same time he did not say anything to me. We reached the second red light and as soon as I wanted to pass, Mr. Beheshti said: "Mr. Marvi, if you pass this light, nobody can no longer pray behind you, because the first red light is a minor sin and insisting on it is a great sin and deprives justice from individuals; I also get out of your car.
I, who was a hothead  young man  at that time, said: Sir, these are the laws of Taghut, they should not be obeyed. He replied seriously: "Incidentally, the most humane laws in the world are the  traffic laws that have been enacted to protect my life and yours, and this is neither tyrant nor non-tyrant rule."

https://www.yjc.news/fa/news/5671271/عبور-از-چراغ-قرمز-و-توصیه-شهید-بهشتی-به-شاگرد-دو-آتیشه

6- What is the importance of observing the law?

- We were with Dr. Beheshti when he stood behind a red light. I asked why you do not pass it. Because that time was before the revolution and he did not accept the system. Martyr Beheshti said: I do not accept the system [of Taghu] but I accept order.

When the Imam [Khomeini (ra)] was in Paris, they[his companions ] killed a sheep and made a barbecue. When the Imam [Khomeini (ra)]realized that they had done this, he said: According to French law, you do not have such a right (personal slaughter), so I do not eat this meat! The law is a general law and everyone must obey it.

\https://www.javanonline.ir/fa/news/494249/ماجرای-رد-نشدن-قرائتی-و-شهید-بهشتی-از-چراغ-قرمز

12 hours ago, EiE said:

It's merely for our own comfort to convince ourselves that our actions are correct, even if they aren't.

We must become sure that our actions are correct which we choose a Marja as a role model for doing correct action according  which he has learnt from  holy Quran & Islamic  rules & procedure  of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) so then he must acts correctly  so therefore we follow him in doing correct  action.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@Shiawarrior313@Ashvazdanghe

you guys are missing the point.
What is the islamic rationale for working for a country notorious for its criminal wars and for selling firearms and missiles to other countries that have been used to murder thousands of innocent civilians?
Is there any islamic justification for this?
So, how can you claim that you will vow allegiance to your imam if you are feeding his enemies?

This can only imply:

1: you are completely unaware of what is going on.
2: You're a liar and a hypocrite.
3: you're aware of the reality, but you don't have any other options, so you do all you can to prepare for what's to come with the best intentions. (It should be noted that this choice may not even be an exemption. Because why would God not leave us with a choice? )

Which one is it, then?

Please don't tell me you're from Iran and that you're exempt from all of this.

Edited by EiE

• Advanced Member

A good advice would be to move outside of the cities, maybe if you could move into a not so crowded town you could escape all the current madness.
Find a local community, ideally it would be Muslim but that's not an absolute must, and try to contribute and have genuine relationships with its members. 

One thing about modern life is that relationships are extremely superficial and non-fulfilling, one doesn't have to adhere to honesty and truthfulness when they will never meet you again and there is nothing you could do to affect them. 

But not in a small town, where everybody knows each other, nobody would be able to do so brazenly as it is done in the cities.  

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, EiE said:

What is the islamic rationale for working for a country notorious for its criminal wars and for selling firearms and missiles to other countries that have been used to murder thousands of innocent civilians?
So, how can you claim that you will vow allegiance to your imam if you are feeding his enemies?

This can only imply:

1: you are completely unaware of what is going on.
2: You're a liar and a hypocrite.
3: you're aware of the reality, but you don't have any other options, so you do all you can to prepare for what's to come with the best intentions. (It should be noted that this choice may not even be an exemption. Because why would God not leave us with a choice? )

Which one is it, then?

Please don't tell me you're from Iran and that you're exempt from all of this.

The world belongs to Allah, we are not restricted to one place, and can live anywhere we choose. The enemies of Allah do no restrict us. This is how Islam propagates outside of Islamic countries, by muslims migrating, forming communities, being among the people the enemies of Islam wish to brain wash. Without the presence of muslims in these countries, our enemies would have no push back on how their portray the muslims as savage sand people or rag heads, which in turns, with the support of their more radicalized population, their hands would be open for more direct hostilities.  

Also, by travelling to these places, can muslims first hand dispel the propaganda the west portrays to the muslim world, as them being an advanced technological paradise, and muslim world being a backwards theocratic stone aged societies stuck in middle ages. If more muslims understood what life is in the west, they wouldn't be as westernized.

In terms of Islamic law, there is no restrictions in going to the west, other than observing Sharia at persona level and not participating on whats deemed as haram. No Islamic leader, or Marja restricts migration either. 

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, EiE said:

Salam It depends  on condition  which even a Muslim can work in some jobs for welfare of people  & community  even in in " a country notorious for its criminal wars and for selling firearms and missiles to other countries that have been used to murder thousands of innocent civilians" without  helping such government  also Muslims can organize  campaign  for stopping  selling firearms by this countries through  rising awarness  of all people  by spreading  truth or maybe spreading  rational  Shia Islam in such country  that maybe at least can limit selling  firearms for killing Muslims which as an example  is story of Ali b. Yaqtin which under command of Imam Kazim(عليه السلام) & practicing  Taqyia  he has became vizier of Harun al Rashid which his rule in Abbaid caliphate has been very helpful for Shias although  it was looking that he has been seving & feeding enemies  of Imam(عليه السلام) of his time.

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Ali_b._Yaqtin