Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Question related to the end of the world

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salamu alaykum everyone, i have a questions related to the end of the world. We all know that this day is going to happen but only allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows when it will happen. I was asking my self if the world is going to end, does that means everything what allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) did within 6 days, its going to be destroyed too? And Imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is the savior of the humanity, we all know he (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is here on earth, does that means each planet or lets say "different world" have their own savior? 

• Advanced Member

Salam

In general, three different situations can be deduced from the narrations for the rule of the world after Imam Mahdi (as):
1. Rij'a or return of the Infallibles (عليه السلام) to the world to take over the leadership of the world, after Hazrat Mahdi (AJ);
2. The coming to power of righteous saints after the end of the life of the Imam;
3. Resurrection, forty days after the end of the Imam's life.

9 hours ago, Diaz said:

I was asking my self if the world is going to end, does that means everything what allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) did within 6 days, its going to be destroyed too?

I has read somewhere which a companion of Imam  Reza(عليه السلام) has asked same question from Imam ,which Imam said to him write name of earth & moon & sun on a paper then told him fold the paper so told him Allah will fold all creation in similar fashion so if you open folded paper you will see that those are not destroyed  .(unfortunately I have not find source of it so I told it from my memory).

9 hours ago, Diaz said:

we all know he (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is here on earth, does that means each planet or lets say "different world" have their own savior? 

It's possible which  in similar fashion each religion has it's savior  likewise Soshiant in Zoroastrianism & etc  anyway Imam Mahdi (aj) is Imam of rest of saviors  which he has authority  over all saviors on earth & other "diffeent  worlds" in similar  fashion which each one of  his 313 companions  are saviors of their people  while Imam Mahdi(aj) has authority  over them as their Imam .

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I has read somewhere which a companion of Imam  Reza(عليه السلام) has asked same question from Imam ,which Imam said to him write name of earth & moon & sun on a paper then told him fold the paper so told him Allah will fold all creation in similar fashion so if you open folded paper you will see that those are not destroyed  .(unfortunately I have not find source of it so I told it from my memory).

I did not get it brother, so the universe will always exist even after the end of the world? 

11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

In general, three different situations can be deduced from the narrations for the rule of the world after Imam Mahdi (as):
1. Rij'a or return of the Infallibles (عليه السلام) to the world to take over the leadership of the world, after Hazrat Mahdi (AJ);
2. The coming to power of righteous saints after the end of the life of the Imam;
3. Resurrection, forty days after the end of the Imam's life.

This 3 points are not going to happen right?

• Advanced Member
On 5/27/2022 at 4:01 AM, Diaz said:

I did not get it brother, so the universe will always exist even after the end of the world? 

I remember reading that Allah creates different universes one after the other. For example, Allah creates one universe, then destroys it, then creates another one. I remember a hadith about this, wherein an Imam said that we are one of the last universes that Allah will create. I can't remember the source, but I can try to find it for you if you like. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/26/2022 at 10:31 PM, Diaz said:

This 3 points are not going to happen right?

Salam these 3 points are going to happen after martyrdom  of Imam Mahdi (aj) which according  to Shia narrations  Imam  Hussain (عليه السلام) will be his successor that he will return to world before martyrdom  of Imam Mahdi (aj) in order to Imam  Mahdi (aj) will introduce  him to people as his successor .

• Advanced Member
On 5/26/2022 at 10:31 PM, Diaz said:

Verse points: The day We shall roll up the heaven, like rolling of the scrolls [meant] for writings. We will bring it back just as We began the first creation—a promise [binding] on Us. [That] indeed We will do. (104)

1- Space (existence) will be as complex and shrunken as the scroll of the text:

In the future (the exact time of which is unknown but estimated to be billions of years old), galaxies will begin to scroll around and swallow their bodies and energy, and then swallow each other, eventually swallowing them all And will be concentrated at one point. 

2- In the beginning, the universe was gathered and concentrated in one place:

The "twisting and gathering of the being and returning it to its original state," of which the verse speaks, means that the universe (that is, all its mass and energy) was originally concentrated at one point. And this is what man has achieved in the twentieth century, that is, 1400 years after the word of the Qur'an.

source:www.quranology.com

Imam Baqir (عليه السلام) in the interpretation of the verse أَ فَعَیِینا بِالْخَلْقِ الْأَوَّلِ بَلْ هُمْ فِی لَبْسٍ مِنْ خَلْقٍ جَدِیدٍ. : [20]  The day We shall roll up the heaven, like rolling of the scrolls [meant] for writings. We will bring it back just as We began the first creation—a promise [binding] on Us. [That] indeed We will do. (104) said to Jabir bin Yazid (one of the companions) as follows: When this world and this creation  perishes and people of paradise  will be placed in paradise and people of hell in hell  , Allah  Almighty will  a world other than this world and creates a new creation, without having a man and a woman, and their only work is the worship and monotheism of Allah, and He creates an earth for them, other than this earth until that it  carries the creatures on His shoulders and creates a sky for them, other than this sky to cast a shadow over them.You may have thought that Allah  created only one universe, or you thought that He did not create any other human being except you. I swear by Allah , He has created a thousand worlds, and a thousand thousands of people, of whom you are currently in the last of those worlds and in the last lineage of those people. "

Bihar Al Anwar , V 8 , p375

« عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ یَزِیدَ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ أَبَا جَعْفَرٍ علیه االسلام عَنْ قَوْلِ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ: « أَ فَعَیِینا بِالْخَلْقِ الْأَوَّلِ بَلْ هُمْ فِی لَبْسٍ مِنْ خَلْقٍ جَدِیدٍ. » فَقَالَ یَا جَابِرُ تَأْوِیلُ ذَلِکَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ إِذَا أَفْنَی هَذَا الْخَلْقَ وَ هَذَا الْعَالَمَ وَ أَسْکَنَ أَهْلَ الْجَنَّةِ الْجَنَّةَ وَ أَهْلَ النَّارِ النَّارَ جَدَّدَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ عَالَماً غَیْرَ هَذَا الْعَالَمِ وَ جَدَّدَ عَالَماً مِنْ غَیْرِ فُحُولَةٍ وَ لَا إِنَاثٍ یَعْبُدُونَهُ وَ یُوَحِّدُونَهُ وَ خَلَقَ لَهُمْ أَرْضاً غَیْرَ هَذِهِ الْأَرْضِ تَحْمِلُهُمْ وَ سَمَاءً غَیْرَ هَذِهِ السَّمَاءِ تُظِلُّهُمْ لَعَلَّکَ تَرَی أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ إِنَّمَا خَلَقَ هَذَا الْعَالَمَ الْوَاحِدَ وَ تَرَی أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ لَمْ یَخْلُقْ بَشَراً غَیْرَکُمْ بَلْ وَ اللَّهِ لَقَدْ خَلَقَ اللَّهُ تَبَارَکَ وَ تَعَالَی أَلْفَ أَلْفِ عَالَمٍ وَ أَلْفَ أَلْفِ آدَمٍ أَنْتَ فِی آخِرِ تِلْکَ الْعَوَالِمِ وَ أُولَئِکَ الْآدَمِیِّین. ( بحار الانوار، ج۸، ص ۳۷۵ )

https://hawzah.net/fa/Note/View/69773/بعد-از-روز-قیامت-آیا-در-جهان-حیات-جدیدی-به-وجود-خواهد-آمد-و-یا-بعد-از-آن-به-کلی-از-بین-خواهد-رفت

https://www.pasokh.org/fa/Question/View/13102/آيا-قيامت-در-تمامي-سطح-جهان-و-عالم-رخ-مي-دهد-يا-فقط-كره-زمين

https://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/21:104

Have We been exhausted by the first creation? No, they are in doubt about a new creation. (15)

https://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/50:15

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

I remember reading that Allah creates different universes one after the other. For example, Allah creates one universe, then destroys it, then creates another one. I remember a hadith about this, wherein an Imam said that we are one of the last universes that Allah will create. I can't remember the source, but I can try to find it for you if you like. 

Yes brother, if I’m not disturbing you, try to find it for me. Thank u

18 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam these 3 points are going to happen after martyrdom  of Imam Mahdi (aj) which according  to Shia narrations  Imam  Hussain (عليه السلام) will be his successor that he will return to world before martyrdom  of Imam Mahdi (aj) in order to Imam  Mahdi (aj) will introduce  him to people as his successor .

I didn’t know this, thanks for the information brother. If possible can you link a source?

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Diaz said:

I didn’t know this, thanks for the information brother. If possible can you link a source?

Salam

Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) says, The first amongst those who will return is Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) and his faithful companions. At the same time Yazeed and his forces too will return and they all will be killed. After this Imam (عليه السلام) recited the following verse, “Then We will make you prevail again and will help you with wealth and children and increase your numbers.” (Chapter 17 verse 6) (Beharul Anwar volume 53 page 76; Tafseer Noorus Saqalain volume 3 page 140)

The first person for whom the earth is split open and returns to the earth is Husayn ibn Ali (عليه السلام) and he rules to such an extent that he raises his eyebrows on his eyes due to his old age (Allameh Majlisi, vol. 53, p. 64)

Examination of the narrations shows that when Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) returns, a group of divine prophets and his companions will return to the world. Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) said:

Imam Hussein returns to the world and returns with seventy-two of his companions who were martyred with him in Karbala. While wearing white. And with him are the seventy prophets who were raised with Musa ibn Imran will be with him. Then Hazrat Qaem hands him his ring and announces to the people that Imam Hussein has  risen with his companions so that the believers do not doubt and know that he is not the Dajjal and Satan, but he is the Imam who is available to the people, and as a certainty. They will not doubt that he is Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) (Allameh Majlisi,  vol. 53, p. 103 - Allameh Majlisi, : p. 249).

In another narration, the number of returning companions of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) is considered to be 12,000

It has been narrated from Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) regarding the holy verse, "Then We gave you back the turn [to prevail] over them"ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ (Al-Isra ', verse 6), in which he said:

The meaning is the resurrection of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) with his companions in the time of Imam Zaman while they are wearing golden hats and informing the people about the return of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) and his companions so that the believers do not doubt. This is while Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام) is present among the people. When the people knew Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) well and believed in him, the death of Hazrat Hojjat (عليه السلام) would come and Imam Hussein would undertake the ghusl, hanut, shroud and burial of Hazrat Hojjat because Imam does not perform ghusl (Allameh Majlisi, vol. 27, p. 217).

According to another narration, Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) and his companions returned at the end of the life of Imam Zaman (عليه السلام) and Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام) passed away after introducing them and getting to know the people, and Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) took a bath and He undertakes the burial of the Imam, then reigns for many years and assumes leadership. (Kulaini, vol. 8, p. 206).

https://hawzah.net/fa/Article/View/97055/رجعت-امام-حسین-علیه-السلام-از-منظر-روایات

https://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/17:6

«جَمِیلِ بْنِ دَرَّاجٍ عَنِ الْمُعَلَّی بْنِ خُنَیسٍ وَ زَیدٍ الشَّحَّامِ عَنْ أَبِی عـَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالا سَمِعْنَاهُ یقُولُ إِنَّ أَوَّلَ مَنْ یکرُّ فِی الرَّجـْعَةِ الْحـُسَینُ بـْنُ عَلِی ع وَ یمْکثُ فِی الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعِینَ سَنَةً حـَتَّی یسـْقُطَ حَاجِبَاهُ عَلَی عَینَیه

Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) and Rajat (the return)
In the light of Islamic teachings, just as the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) is a certainty, similarly Rajat too is a certainty. Rajat means that after the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) those who have left this world will be brought back to life. Only those who don’t believe in the Day of Judgment will consider Rajat to be impossible.

Those who believe that the dead will be re-enlivened, are of the view that when the Day of Judgment nears it will not be surprising if some people are brought back to life following the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) and his reign, as it is in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah.

Amongst those who will return is Imam Husayn (عليه السلام). According to a tradition from Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام), the first person for whom the Earth will split open to remerge is Imam Husayn Ibn Ali (عليه السلام). (Beharul Anwar volume 53 page 39; Tafseer al-Burhan volume 2 page 408)

In another tradition Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) says, The first amongst those who will return is Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) and his faithful companions. At the same time Yazeed and his forces too will return and they all will be killed. After this Imam (عليه السلام) recited the following verse, “Then We will make you prevail again and will help you with wealth and children and increase your numbers.” (Chapter 17 verse 6) (Beharul Anwar volume 53 page 76; Tafseer Noorus Saqalain volume 3 page 140)

In a tradition from Imam Mohammed Baqir (عليه السلام) it is mentioned, On the eve of Ashura, Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) told his companions: “… heaven awaits you, after what will happen with us. Following that we will rest for as long as Allah wishes. Then Allah will bring us back to life, when our Qaem will reappear. Then revenge will be taken from the oppressors. Then you and I will see them chained and tied with ropes and will witness them facing the severest of punishment. (Kefayah al-Muhtadi, pages 105-106)

Have you realized how strong is the bond between Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) and Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام)?  They are mentioned together at all places. They gave tidings about each other and will fulfil each other’s aims.

O Allah! Include us all amongst the sincere servants of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) and raise us with the faithful companions. O Lord of Husayn (عليه السلام)! For the sake of Husayn (عليه السلام), for the tranquillity of the heart of Husayn (عليه السلام), hasten the reappearance of Hujjat (عليه السلام)! Aameen!

https://www.knowthemahdi.com/deep-connection-of-imam-husayn-as-and-imam-mahdi-as/

https://en.shafaqna.com/49497/the-connection-between-imam-mahdi-a-s-and-imam-hussein-a-s-2/

https://rahyafteha.ir/en/14450/special-link-between-imam-hussain-a-s-and-imam-mahdi-a-j/

https://www.erfan.ir/english/85874.html

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Diaz said:

My pleasure.

After some research, I found the hadith. 

الخصال: أبي، عن سعد، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن ابن محبوب، عن عمرو بن شمر، عن جابر بن يزيد قال: سألت أبا جعفر عليه السلام عن قول الله عز وجل  "أفعيينا بالخلق الأول بل هم في لبس من خلق جديد" فقال: يا جابر تأويل ذلك أن الله عز وجل إذا أفنى هذا الخلق وهذا العالم وأسكن أهل الجنة الجنة وأهل النار النار جدد الله عز وجل عالما غير هذا العالم، وجدد خلق من غير فحولة ولا إناث يعبدونه ويوحدونه، و خلق لهم أرضا غير هذه الأرض تحملهم، وسماء غير هذه السماء تظلهم، لعلك ترى أن الله عز وجل إنما خلق هذا العالم الواحد وترى أن الله عز وجل لم يخلق بشرا غيركم؟
بلى والله لقد خلق الله تبارك وتعالى ألف ألف عالم وألف ألف آدم أنت في آخر تلك العوالم وأولئك الآدميين.

And from him, from his father, from Sa’d Bin Abdullah, from Muhammad Bin Isa, from Al-Hassan Bin Mahboub, from Amro Bin Shimr, from Jabir Bin Yazeed who said,

"I asked Abu Ja’far, about the words of the Mighty and Majestic: "Have We been exhausted by the first creation? No, they are in doubt about a new creation. [50:15]".
He said: "O Jabir! The explanation of that is that when Allah Mighty and Majestic destroys this world, and settles the people of Paradise in Paradise, and the people of the Fire in the Fire, Allah will create a new world apart from this world, and a new creation without potency and no females who will be worshipping Him, and extolling His Oneness, and will create for them an earth apart from this earth to carry them, and a sky other than this sky to shade them.
Perhaps you think that Allah has created this world only, and you think that Allah has never created humans apart from you. Yes, by Allah, He has created a thousands upon thousands of worlds, and thousands upon thousands Adams.
You are in the last of those worlds, and those Adams."

(Source: Bihar Al-Anwar, Chapter 2, Page 180)