Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

mass shooting in an elementary school

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators
Posted (edited)

Why? Another mass shooting in an elementary school. At least 18 young students and 1 teacher are dead. Robb Elementary School, 90 miles west from San Antonio, Texas. 

Reports are that before the shooter went to the school he killed his own grandmother. 

Edited by Hameedeh
18 innocent people are dead; shooter is also dead

• Forum Administrators
17 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Reports are that before the shooter went to the school he killed his own grandmother. 

Report was wrong. The grandmother was shot in the forehead but she is still alive in the hospital. :worried:

• Forum Administrators

Today it was revealed that the shooter lived with his grandparents because he couldn't get along with his parents. His grandfather is a felon (don't know what his crime was) so his grandfather was not allowed to own a gun. Why was the 18 year old shooter allowed to buy guns if his address was the same as his grandfather? The system should have red flagged that address as DO NOT SELL guns or ammo to anyone with this address! 

• Moderators

What would drive an eighteen year old to murder these babies? He was barely more than a child himself.  Would having human connection have made a difference? 

This happens too often.  We need to get to the root cause.  

• Forum Administrators

Here's the latest:

A Texas law enforcement official says the 18-year-old gunman entered the building "unobstructed" through a door that was apparently unlocked.

Law enforcement authorities faced mounting questions and criticism Thursday over how much time elapsed before they stormed a Texas elementary school classroom.

The 18-year-old shooter warned in online messages shortly before the shooting that he would shoot his grandmother and shoot at an elementary school, Gov. Greg Abbott said.

President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will travel to Uvalde, Texas, on Sunday to meet the families of the 19 children and two teachers killed in the shooting.

• Forum Administrators

An interesting Twitter thread here about the broader situation in Uvalde, may help explain police actions that day.

One of the points made by Draws:

We are not a red state. We are a oppressed state. Gerrymandering has put the power into the few. Stop telling us to just go vote. We vote. But the system is rigged. We need help. We are being held hostage by this corrupt government. It is such a helpless feeling.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, my topic has been locked, so I will try to continue the discussion here, if permitted.
Could you please explain why my premise about the shooting is insulting to the parents @Abu Hadi
All I'm doing is raising questions about what happened and why it happened.

Now, as for the offender, there are multiple images of him circulating on the internet wearing women's clothing. However I couldn't verify if the photos truly were of him or someone else. I'm also curious as to where he received his firearm training. It's not simple to handle an AR-15 while wearing a tactical vest and carrying it with all that ammo.

I have an interesting quote from the 1991 book "behold a pale horse." Page 224-225

"For many years the Secret Government has been importing drugs and selling them to the people, mainly the poor and minorities. Social welfare programs were put into place to create a dependent, nonworking element in our society. The government then began to remove these programs to force people into a criminal class that did not exist in the '50s and '60s. The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment."

This is just one possible agenda, there could be more.

Edited by EiE

• Forum Administrators

Why do people try to find an evil agenda for everything that happens? Sometimes it is a matter of causation. A cold air mass hits a warm air mass then a tornado forms. Human mistakes were made at that school which led to other dreadful mistakes.

There are approximately 130,000 schools in the US. We need to find out how to stop this from happening again. 

• Forum Administrators

Some inconsistencies arose from "local authorities" who said things that turned out to be untrue, instead of saying "I don't know" or "We don't know." Federal authorities are looking into what happened. 

• Advanced Member

This parent had just lost his daughter in the Sandy Hook shooting the day before. There used to be a lot of videos like this, but they've all been taken down. Fortunately, I was able to find this one.

Please compare the two videos, the longer one and the one uploaded by CNN. Does this appear like a father who just lost their daughter the day before? It's difficult for me to tell if the tears are genuine or if they are the tears of an actor, regardless of how absurd it sounds, I think this guy's reaction to be equally nonsensical. Especially if he has just lost his daughter day before.