Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Video and Voice study sessions.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

May Allah's peace, mercy and blessings be upon you all plentifully.

I am writing this post because I want to know if any of you are interested in having a weekly study session. each of us come together in a group call and we can have programs. We are so apart now a days, not much growing together and we don't have much time left afterall. The mehdi will come back when there is unity within the community and we pray Allah hasten his reappearance so instead of just posting and replying we should study, chat, eat, make dua together and so much more, so long as we are so far apart and lots of islamic centers are down the least we can do is continue submissive thing to do and get together and worship Allah together. I know it might start off slow but if we can get enough people together to come together then we can grow so big that even if something tries and stop us, May Allah forbid that from happening, we are so unified that we are still together and connected. 

We can talk about all kinds of topics; Qur'an, Ahlul bayt, spirituality, psychic development, history, marriages, politics and we can all add our input so its not just like one person is talking and the rest are listening then it ends, but instead we all look forward to it because we are all truly apart of it.

If we are all in agreement to it then I'd like to at least try, and if it doesn't work then praise be to Allah who has a better plan.

If you're down to have a zoom meeting, we can add our e-mails on this post. I think the mods will be okay with it, I don't think it goes against any forum rules.

So if you're in then lets have these things in the replies so that information can be sent out for the first session

1. email (you can make a new one in case of skepticism :P)
  2. Idea's for topics to discuss (all ones that lead us towards, Allah the glory and great)
  3. and a catchy name perhaps (its not really all that important but islamic centers usually have names so I thought we could have one like 'The unified')

So anyways that's All I can think of right now, this all depends on each one of us as an individual if this is something we are actually interested in doing, instead of sitting and waiting for something to happen, lets make it happen!

• Forum Administrators

Salam. Perfectly fine idea, except for revealing your email address. There are dozens of spammers here (or maybe hundreds) who are looking for email addresses, to send you offers to buy something, get you to donate money to them or sell you gold, etc., and there is no guarantee that you would receive anything you paid for. Please contact the OP by PM if you want the Zoom info.