Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is ghusl required (brothers)

Rate this topic

Guest Anony3491

Guest Anony3491

Asalam alaikum,

I have a Q for you. When one is sexually aroused (as a man) and you're certain the discharge that comes out is madhi (precum), since it carries its properties (clear, sticky and has no smell), then you go to urinate, but do not perform istibira and then notice a droplet come out after peeing, can you assume that droplet is tahir and not semen? 

Because I did exactly that, since I know for sure I didnt ejaculate and was simply aroused that the liquid that came out was pure madhi. 

So following that, can I assume the liquid following urination was pure too?

But now I'm doubting myself... and wondering is ghusl janaba is required?

Also please don't privatise or place this thread into the brothers forum as I won't be able to see it,

Kind regards

A brother in need.

Guest Anony3491
On 4/27/2022 at 6:34 PM, Uni Student said:

I believe if you did not perform istibra then the safe assumption would be that this is a drop of urine, regardless of whether or not your previously had any fluids

Salam thank you for your reply brother, what if you are certain that madhi was released but not any ejaculatory fluid, prior to urinating and then when you urinate, and do istibra (the way I did it was, I pulled/pressed along the shaft up till beneath the head either 2 or 3 times which I don't know if its an incorrect method or not, seeing as I feel I extracted the remainder of the liquid) and then more fluid comes out after doing so, almost like a small burst of urine. At this point I'm no longer aroused or anything either.

Can I deem this is as a Tahir fluid or not?

Kindest regards 

Guest Anony3491
On 4/27/2022 at 7:00 PM, Irfani313 said:

Do Tahara and change your clothes that touched the urine. 

No need for ghusl. 

Salam thank you for your reply brother, what if you are certain that madhi was released but not any ejaculatory fluid, prior to urinating and then when you urinate, and do istibra (the way I did it was, I pulled/pressed along the shaft up till beneath the head either 2 or 3 times which I don't know if its an incorrect method or not, seeing as I feel I extracted the remainder of the liquid) and then more fluid comes out after doing so, almost like a small burst of urine. At this point I'm no longer aroused or anything either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 4/29/2022 at 7:27 PM, Guest Anony3491 said:

Can I deem this is as a Tahir fluid or not?

Kindest regards 

if you did istibra, and have pre ejaculatory fluid prior to urinating, then it would be safe to assume this liquid is not urine