Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How can I stand up to the LGBT? (need advice)

Rate this topic

Guest Mark

• Advanced Member
On 4/28/2022 at 6:40 PM, kadhim said:

Dude, seriously. Take some responsibility and speak for yourself. You don’t get to magically invoke “we” here in some totalitarian fashion. There are plenty of us in the contemporary Muslim community who have no problem accepting that people are just inherently gay. It would not surprise me if it’s most Muslims who accept that basic reality. So please. Be honest and speak for yourself only. 

Salam in muslim community  of that era this definition  has been totally  different from current definition  of it which in contemporary  Muslim community there was few inherently  eunuch people which you have mentioned it as inherently  gay which in any dynasty since Ummayids until end of Qajar era  , It was a tradition of them which they were making slaves & prisoners  of wars into eunuch which they have been inherently  male people for serving in Harem of Sultan's wivs .

A eunuch is a man who has been castrated. Throughout history, castration often served a specific social function. The earliest records for intentional castration to produce eunuchs are from the Sumerian city of Lagash in the 2nd millennium BCE. Wikipedia

Men's eunuchs, who are they?

Men's eunuchs, who are they?
Dr. Mohammad Reza صفرینژاد: men, eunuchs, men who are the cause of action of sex glands (testes) signs and characteristics secondary sexual, like the growth of hair, beard and mustache in. thick, of the voice, and increased muscle mass of the body they do not happen. These men eunuchs for the two big categories are divided: fertile and infertile.

For the normal functioning of the testicles, etc. the performance of two tubers important is no longer necessary. A pivot from top to bottom, both in Man and in woman, there is that to it in a male-driven هیپوتالاموس_هیپوفیز_بیضه said to be. With the onset of puberty, the gland, the hypothalamus, the hormone called GnRH secretion that this hormone through the bloodstream to the pituitary gland, gone, etc. causes the secretion of two types of hormones by the pituitary gland to LH and FSH can be.

The accumulation of fat in the pelvic area, like the ladies
in a third of cases, the disease is hereditary.

Leading more important in this is that a bunch of men with low working glands sex with good-looking eunuch like if treated, power, fertility earns and masculine appearance to find. These men, eunuchs, fertile, they say.

In medicine, a condition called Syndrome Kalman (Kallman Syndrome) there are the same men eunuchs fertile are. The characteristics of the patients is that the addition of the low, the glands sexual suffered a lack of recognition of the natural odors as well. 

Symptoms related to the peculiarities of fertility
Failure to start puberty or puberty incomplete
The lack of growth of the testicles (testicular size in the men less than ۳ ML)is
The lack of specification, male sex (secondary)
Decreased libido
Impotence
Infertility in all patients untreated
Signs that fertility has not:
The lack of existence of hormones of the pituitary gland
Congenital
Lack of ability to detect odors
Cleft palate or other neurodevelopmental disorders facial
The absence of all on one side
Of undescended testicles at birth
Small stay penis
Looming tall
Do things need to move in unison, both hands is like playing music difficult to find.
Reduced muscle mass (muscles of the body, like the muscles of the ladies is)
Osteoporosis due to a lack of the hormone testosterone
Time of birth, these infants may be due to disorders of heart suffered bruises. shortness of breath, and increased heart rate are.
Color blindness, and Carrie in a number of patients
In these patients, upper limbs and lower limbs lay are.
Reduced body hair or lack of hair on the body
The accumulation of fat in the pelvic area, like the ladies
in a third of cases, the disease is hereditary.
Diagnosis: this disease is very easily diagnosed. These are tall men, the beard and mustache are that if the examination are the size of the testicles and penis, they are the size of the cons can be. Leading other diseases, there are also the same symptoms it can create, so with the reviews پاراکلینیک should the existence of the disease confirmed.

Kallmann syndrome
Kallmann syndrome (KS) is a genetic disorder that prevents a person from starting or fully completing puberty. Kallmann syndrome is a form of a group of conditions termed hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. To distinguish it from other forms of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, Kallmann syndrome has the additional symptom of a total lack of sense of smell (anosmia) or a reduced sense of smell.
en.wikipedia.org
Kallmann syndrome - Wikipedia

Castration of men in the passage of time
Castration men, beginning from the East, the land began. This practice among the Assyrians and Babylonians and Egyptians was the usual. The Greeks, Orientals, and the Romans from the Greeks and Europeans, from the Romans learned. Say the first time سمیرامیس, Queen, celebrity Assyria in the year ۲۰۰۰ BC ordered some of the blueberries were. Previously, it was thought that the castration of the Britons, or the so-called خواجگان after castration of lacking courage and masculinity are, but some of the same eunuchs to the authorities, the Big Country, civilian and military arrived. For example, Narcissus Sardar Roman time پوستینیان in the sixth century AD and هرمیاس ruler of The آتارنیه of the United میسیا people blueberries were. Camphor آخشید ruler of Egypt from the eunuchs that in the history of Islam, the very Fame. In China, India, and Iran, as well as many eunuchs to high officials arrived.

Why boys castrated to?
The boys are put to the directions very castrated ... one for this was that freely in the harem; and the interface between women and men have.

The first caliph, the harem themselves eunuchs look was April Fool's day was a eunuch called conquest in the harem, he lived. After the harem million. the number eunuchs together to increase power and traders who were Jewish, to cut off the servants were engaged, and cost a fortune to them, and determine said.

Perhaps in the course of admirers around him lay the slaves worse and اسفبارتر than at any other period of Islam. Then of course, the aforementioned time castration of slaves continued. For example, in Iran, Shah Abbas I, the first king of Iran, was very interested in that and kissed your coming blueberry does. Therefore, to practice a few Ghulam girl pounded!
Have written that the action that he was doing was largely successful. King Solomon Bible, both good girl reputation of your reader into the hands of a surgeon, the French police arrested them for him, the blueberry does. The surgeon mentioned, the kids have successfully castrated said .
Sometimes children blueberries are like the horse and the container and jewelry, gift and said, " every one of the Kings of Europe, that the friendship caliphs were interested for them, the eunuchs were sent. For example, the King Of برشلونه (Barcelona) and the King صرکونه when the renewal of the peace twenty eunuchs صقلبی and twenty قنطار skin, otter, and so looked upon the caliph Al-Andalus gift respectively. The number خواجگان in the court of the caliphs so much was that handles special like ممالیک and Obeid formed, found and when that responsibility for homage and like, it's festive event categories ممالیک and خواجگان as a luxury display them.
Buy and sell صقلبی in the course of Islamic civilization, were found that the more they take from Andalusia them, because there more than other places to be. خراسانیها also a lot of people will slave you were, and for sale to the inside of the Islamic countries the transition state).

In the century هیجدهم the British and American slave your cool lived in a timely manner, if necessary, easily be known. For most people, the number of slaves they get forced to marry me. Sometimes, parents and children, family, and the lump sum order of sale of the auction as well, but in the event that the benefit of their danger caught them separately to different people just to survive. In such cases, cry, mom, for the detachment of the child جگرگوشه of your love and heaven, the father of the family to stay on the side of his profit, not on a shoestring budget.
The Americans at a time when machines clean cotton Kenny had not been invented slave to the severity of need, and were the morning light until the end of the night to advance the goals of industrial their work; the important matter to them, the amount of cotton deleted at the end of the day ... not maintain the sanctity and health of a family of black skin!

https://brainyscholar.com/مردانه-خواجه-چه-کسانی-هستند؟/

https://rastineh.com/eunuch-men/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 4/16/2022 at 10:55 PM, kadhim said:

Reported.

Was that supposed to scare me or force me to self censorship?  Are you for real?  You should know better since you have been here for a while.

Liberalism, feminism, and ABCism has lost any type of morality, faith, and decency.  Truth will prevail, no matter how hard you try to push this debauchery.

Keep living in your web of lies.  People are waking up and are no longer tolerating the groomer group.  

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

THE SLIPPERY SLOPE OF HOMOSEXUALITY AND PEDOPHILIA.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRinZpsbi5-n7vOaWgCazpDo you remember the time before gay marriage passed? There was a politician that made the political mistake of saying that if gay marriage passed then what was to stop people from arguing for polygamy or even pedophilia. I say political mistake not because he made any error in judgement, but that in a career where public opinion means everything he chose to speak his mind and was thrown to the media wolves. CNN and MSNBC were both calling for the man’s head, or at least for him to step down. Fox News was quietly apologetic about it because even though they believed the man was wrong they didn’t want to upset their viewers by admitting they thought he was wrong.

So the politician realized that with all the media either openly or secretly against him, it would be in his best political interest to quietly crawl off with his tail between his legs. So he did. Sadly he wasn’t the only one that did this. Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” He was right. At every opportunity most of the elected men and women responsible for protecting our country from turning into Sodom and Gomorrah have decided it was more politically expedient to tuck there heads in the sand and pretend nothing was happening. Our media, supposedly “the fourth branch of government” has been complicit in the degradation of this country. They had their agenda, and they’ve seen it through to this point.

gayhead2.JPG

In one generation we’ve gone from homosexuality is a sin to being gay is okay. We’ve come this far, but how much farther will they go? That politician that said pedophiles and polygamists would start using the same arguments that the LGBT community did to win approval. He was right. N.A.M.B.L.A. (National American Man Boy Love Association) is now using these arguments, and the sick part is they are getting the same help from the media that the LGBT community got. Todd Nickerson (who is a very sick man) recently penned an article in a liberal magazine called Salon (I think it should be renamed toilet, but I don’t get a vote.) about how we should attempt to understand his sickness. He wants us to understand that he’s really just a normal guy in an unfortunate situation. If you believe that then you should just start punching yourself in the head until you finally knock the stupid out. How a magazine could even remotely consider this article acceptable is astounding, but then again it really isn’t. The devil works against us at all times, and mankind loves to pursue evil like fat people pursue cake. (I just made myself hungry.) So it’s really was just a matter of time before pedophiles used the same humanizing tactics that the LGBT community used. Here is the Salon article. Click Here

Evil is like water. It fits and flows into and around everything. It’s goal is to wear goodness down, and without God the evil would swallow us all and drown us. The only way to stop evil is to stand against it, and never give in to the constant onslaught. We must recognize this evil for what it is. We must say no because if we don’t then evil will win. It will crush us. Have faith in God to brace and support us as we stand against this evil, because every inch lost to the onrush of abominations will be so much harder to try and win back. The pedophiles are trying to make themselves sympathetic like the homosexuals did. This is no surprise since many of these pedophiles are also homosexuals, and they learned what to say and do from watching LGBT rights advocates. Say no. Stand against the evil before they win the battle, but fear not because God will always win the war.

https://thecrankychristianblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/pedophile-evil-lgbt/

Edited by Laayla

• Veteran Member

I was giving a Christian perspective sister not me.

I agree with the conservative right Christians, more than the liberal feminist Muslims anyday of the week.

I don't know why some Christians frown on polygamy, even some sects of Christianity do practice it.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Laayla said:

I was giving a Christian perspective sister not me.

I agree with the conservative right Christians, more than the liberal feminist Muslims anyday of the week.

I don't know why some Christians frown on polygamy, even some sects of Christianity do practice it.

I do agree with their point that allowing homosexual marriage might lead to allowing polygamous marriage.  Don't you agree? 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, notme said:

I do agree with their point that allowing homosexual marriage might lead to allowing polygamous marriage.  Don't you agree? 

We are already seeing this increasing in frequency with more people publicizing their “throuple” (couple but with three people )

• Advanced Member

There is nothing more shameful than moving to a secular, Western country and trying to stand up against their personal freedoms and expecting them to change something because Muslims happen to have an issue with it. There is absolutely nothing heroic about that.

Since you live there and go to a school that they built, you are bound by their laws, and therefore you probably shouldn't even try doing anything. Agree to stay out of their way completely and mind your own business.

Guest Guided

What has this place become? A clone of r/progressive_islam? LGBT is HARAM. Its clearly stated in the holy Quran.

"Why do you ˹men˺ lust after fellow men, leaving the wives that your Lord has created for you? In fact, you are a transgressing people. They threatened, “If you do not desist, O  Lot, you will surely be expelled. Lot responded, “I am truly one of those who despise your ˹shameful˺ practice.” - Quran 26:165-168

It doesn't take a detective to figure out its talking about homosexuals, NOT rapists. Its even in the hadiths if you can't use your mind properly.

Should we help them? Yes of course. We should help them by fighting their mental illness instead of encouraging it.

I'm not going to reply to any lgbt sympathizer so don't reply to this comment if you're one of them. You should be truly ashamed of yourself for supporting a practise that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) disliked so much that he nuked cities because of it.

• Advanced Member
On 5/12/2022 at 7:18 PM, Ibn-e-Muhammad said:

There is nothing more shameful than moving to a secular, Western country and trying to stand up against their personal freedoms and expecting them to change something because Muslims happen to have an issue with it. There is absolutely nothing heroic about that.

Salam , Ironically  you deny & supress freedom of Muslims in western countries  in favor of sinful western practices which western countries have tried to force their sinful practices in muslim countries  especially  supporting  of LGBT which British embassy & some European emabassies in Iraq  has rised LGBT flag in open field  of It's embassy  which due anger of people  of Iraq mr.Sadr has warned them about it so then they forced to remove  the flag also in similar fashion in Iran some reports of drinking Alcoholic drinks parties with unmodest & half naked women in European  embassies  has been leaked in social media  likewise Instagram by participating few Iranian celebrities  which caused anger of Iranians  so therefore when they are trying to impose their sins in muslim countries  so therefore they must accept freedom of Islamc practices  in their countries under pretext of freedom of speech & practicing  religion in their countries which majority of Shias from countries likewise Afghanistan  & Iraqis who migrated during cursed Saddam (la) era have migrated to western countries  because  they have supposed to that they can practice Shia Islam freely without fear & suppression & censorship  under protection  of law of freedom  of practice & speech in westen countries  which Ironically  you play rule of advocate  of Shaitan for suppression  & censoring  them in similar fashion of tyrants of their motherlands under guise of defending  from freedom of speech & practicing  religion by defendefending  from sinful actions  of westerners  & suppressing  muslims in western countries .

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , Ironically  you deny & supress freedom of Muslims in western countries  in favor of sinful western practices which western countries have tried to force their sinful practices in muslim countries  especially  supporting  of LGBT 

Ws.

Look, I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand. If you really wanna take down a flag, take down the Confederate flag. It's a symbol of hate. The LGBT flag isn't.

If an American lady was to visit a Muslim country, she'd be expected to wear something that's more acceptable in our culture and/or religion. This isn't a suppression of her freedom. Similarly, as a Muslim, you need to respect other people's laws. 

As for western countries "forcing" their sinful practices in Muslim countries, that doesn't sound like a western problem, but rather a Muslim problem. The West has a huge influence, surely, but it's always the Muslims whining about being so easily used, invaded, destroyed, and having to conform to "sinful western practices". If we were strong enough, we wouldn't be facing this.

• Advanced Member
43 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

This idea of Islam being an imported religion is outdated. Today many of us ARE Western. We were born in the West, educated in the West, work in the West and pay our taxes in the West. Our freedom of speech allows us to disassociate ourselves from movements and ideologies that we disagree with. We expect neutral institutions to remain neutral rather than to side with specific movements or ideologies. 

From my very first response to this post, I have made it clear that I don't see any issue if a person expects a neutral institution to remain neutral.

My issue is with someone, like the OP, who thinks it's okay to pull down a LGBTQ+ flag when nobody is looking and feels inclined to throw flags into the trash. Sorry, this sort of behavior does not fall under the right to free speech that we so love to enjoy. This is not neutral. This is undignified, hateful behavior all done under the disguise of "pleasing Allah" which isn't Herculean from any standpoint. Although I wouldn't recommend this either, but since she stated she has poor speaking skills, she should work on that instead and try to find other ways of reaching out to the institution if she really is this offended. Otherwise, keep your disassociation to yourself.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ibn-e-Muhammad said:

From my very first response to this post, I have made it clear that I don't see any issue if a person expects a neutral institution to remain neutral.

My issue is with someone, like the OP, who thinks it's okay to pull down a LGBTQ+ flag when nobody is looking and feels inclined to throw flags into the trash. Sorry, this sort of behavior does not fall under the right to free speech that we so love to enjoy. This is not neutral. This is undignified, hateful behavior all done under the disguise of "pleasing Allah" which isn't Herculean from any standpoint. Although I wouldn't recommend this either, but since she stated she has poor speaking skills, she should work on that instead and try to find other ways of reaching out to the institution if she really is this offended. Otherwise, keep your disassociation to yourself.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the response here shouldn’t be to pull down the flags. Rather a complaint should be launched to the university informing them that putting up such flags is in contradiction to the neutrality that is expected of them and that they should therefore themselves have them removed. 

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the response here shouldn’t be to pull down the flags. Rather a complaint should be launched to the university informing them that putting up such flags is in contradiction to the neutrality that is expected of them and that they should therefore themselves have them removed. 

Let's suppose they take down the flags. Then what? What are you, as a western Muslim who is bound by the Constitution, going to do when you're in a classroom and have to address someone using gender-neutral pronouns? Or when you need to walk by a gender-neutral bathroom while going to class? Will you change your route every time? What if you see a bunch of "love is love" posters on a board outside your class? All of these are representative of that movement you don't agree with. How many complaints will you write?

It's just food for thought. All things considered, I wouldn't be against writing a letter to the institution, it's her right at the end of the day.

• Veteran Member
On 4/15/2022 at 2:59 AM, SoRoUsH said:

Non-muslims, in secular societies, have no responsibility whatsoever to follow or care for our Islamic rules and precepts. And we need to understand that. 

But we have a responsibility to enjoin the good, and forbid the evil. 

"He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the mushrikūn may be averse." (9:33)

The concept of a "state" or a "country" itself is a modern concept. Where does Islam recognise such boundaries? 

But that is another discussion...

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Ibn-e-Muhammad said:

Let's suppose they take down the flags. Then what? What are you, as a western Muslim who is bound by the Constitution, going to do when you're in a classroom and have to address someone using gender-neutral pronouns? Or when you need to walk by a gender-neutral bathroom while going to class? Will you change your route every time? What if you see a bunch of "love is love" posters on a board outside your class? All of these are representative of that movement you don't agree with. How many complaints will you write?

Taking down the flags gives a clear signal that the movement is not unanimous and universal, rather there are still vocal and active citizens who don’t associate themselves with it. This is very important because the objective of the movement is to establish itself as a global standard.

I don’t need to change my route when passing a bathroom, rather we must insist that exclusive male and female bathrooms remain available in all facilities. Same thing with changing rooms. 

How many complaints will we write? However many it takes inshaAllah. I hope our Christian and Jewish associates can join us in this effort as well as any and all citizens who wish to maintain the family structure, male and female gender identification and the basic rights and facilities that are associated to it. 

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Ibn-e-Muhammad said:

Look, I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand. If you really wanna take down a flag, take down the Confederate flag. It's a symbol of hate. The LGBT flag isn't.

Salam It's flag is symbole of hate from humankind by cursed Shaitan (la) who is most wretched  enemy of human kind which anyone that supports or carries  this flag is a Shaitan  from humankind .

An-Nas
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Say, ‘I seek the protection of the Lord of humans, (1) Sovereign of humans, (2) God of humans, (3) from the evil of the sneaky tempter (4) who puts temptations into the breasts of humans, (5) from among the jinn and humans.’ (6)

https://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/114:2

If an American lady was to visit a Muslim country, she'd be expected to wear something that's more acceptable in our culture and/or religion. This isn't a suppression of her freedom. Similarly, as a Muslim, you need to respect other people's laws. 

This has no relation  to this post because  all of us agree on respecting freedom of other people until it's not against  order of Allah.

As for western countries "forcing" their sinful practices in Muslim countries, that doesn't sound like a western problem, but rather a Muslim problem. The West has a huge influence, surely, but it's always the Muslims whining about being so easily used, invaded, destroyed, and having to conform to "sinful western practices". If we were strong enough, we wouldn't be facing this.

Surly there is a moral & cultural  weakness & problems in muslim communities  & countries but in opposition  to your statement  western MSM has strong & huge influence  on this great corruption  & great sin on earth which Zionists who control western & Eastern MSM likewise K-Pop & etc are behind spreading  & promoting  this corruption  & great sin in all corners of earth.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Ibn-e-Muhammad said:

It's just food for thought. All things considered, I wouldn't be against writing a letter to the institution, it's her right at the end of the day.

We have not stated doimg brutal action against  them but on the other hand we must not justify  their great sin which at least we must hate from wrongdoing  in our hearts which we must react to it in boundaries  of law in order to standing against  them doesn't  cause harm to us which everyone must find best solution  for stannding against  it with considering boundaries  & laws.

• Advanced Member

Muslim footballer (Idrissa Gueye) Refusal To Wear Rainbow-Colored Jersey and Possible Penalization  

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I couldn't care less what people do in their own bedroom and private life.  They can sin how much they want. The problem is that the LGBT movement wants to shove their dogma down your throat in all aspects of society. Especially in school where they are grooming and sexualize children. Universities and schools in the west are supposed to be politically and religiously neutral. And obviously, it's not neutral anymore.

Unfortunately, many muslims in the west even support the LGBT movement just because the LGBTs say "Free Palestine" on their social media. They view them as valuable allies even.

Maybe you yourself don't get affected by the LGBT propaganda and gender dysphoria. But if we don't do anything about it, your future children and grandchildren has a high chance of becoming gay/lesbian, and do all sorts of haram things. Because the woke LGBT is normalizing and even glorifying things that are an affront to Islam and everything that is good in this world. The LGBT movement are eventually coming for YOUR children. And your future grandchildren will not be muslims anymore. You can choose to believe it or not

Just look how corrupt and decadent western people has become because of the zionist influence. Teenage girls having sex with multiple guys and all sorts of decadence. That's the future that awaits future muslim children and grandchildren if they don't take a stand like Idrissa did

If you're alone, it's no use if you take the flags and throw them in the trash. Would be better if the muslims in the campus could organize and protest against it. Or write to the relevant authorities in the university.

Edited by Mahdavist
Race specific comment removed

• Forum Administrators
On 5/25/2022 at 11:13 PM, Eddie Mecca said:

Muslim footballer (Idrissa Gueye) Refusal To Wear Rainbow-Colored Jersey and Possible Penalization  

He should not be punished for his beliefs!

Here in the US, some baseball teams have sewn rainbow colored logos on their uniforms. Sports teams are businesses and will evidently do anything for publicity, I guess. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Hameedeh said:

Here in the US, some baseball teams have sewn rainbow colored logos on their uniforms. Sports teams are businesses and will evidently do anything for publicity, I guess. 

I'll second that. Not only sports teams though, all businesses. Apparently there's some competition to see which business/organisation has more hospitality for members of the LGBTQRSTABCDEFG+++++++++++ community. Like come on man. 

Even if we say that we want people to support LGBTQIABCDEFG++++++, what on Earth is a rainbow flag sticker gonna do? I always say to people subtly, 
"If I was homophobic/transphobic/biphobic/interphobic, seeing 50 pride flags per day isn't gonna change my mind."

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Sports teams are businesses and will evidently do anything for publicity, I guess. 

3 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

Apparently there's some competition to see which business/organisation has more hospitality for members of the LGBTQRSTABCDEFG+++++++++++ community

It is quite profitable.  Rainbow flags have nothing to do with support for gay humanity and everything to do with commercializing and profiting from a current social trend.  Don't you love capitalism? 

I still like colors and will continue to decorate and dress as I choose, regardless of who is usurping what.