Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How can I stand up to the LGBT? (need advice)

Rate this topic

Guest Mark

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, SoRoUsH said:

عَنْهُ عَنِ اَلْحَسَنِ بْنِ مَحْبُوبٍ عَنْ عَبْدِ اَللَّهِ بْنِ سِنَانٍ عَنْ أَبِي حَمْزَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا جَعْفَرٍ عَلَيْهِ اَلسَّلاَمُ يَقُولُ: إِنَّمَا شِيعَتُنَا اَلْخُرْسُ . 

الکافي ج ۲، ص ۱۱۳

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى وَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ عَنِ اَلْفَضْلِ بْنِ شَاذَانَ اَلنَّيْسَابُورِيِّ جَمِيعاً عَنْ صَفْوَانَ بْنِ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَبِي اَلْحَسَنِ اَلرِّضَا عَلَيْهِ اَلسَّلاَمُ قَالَ: إِنَّ مِنْ عَلاَمَاتِ اَلْفِقْهِ اَلْحِلْمَ وَ اَلصَّمْتَ .

الکافي ج ۱، ص ۳۶

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي نَصْرٍ قَالَ قَالَ أَبُو اَلْحَسَنِ اَلرِّضَا عَلَيْهِ اَلسَّلاَمُ : مِنْ عَلاَمَاتِ اَلْفِقْهِ اَلْحِلْمُ وَ اَلْعِلْمُ وَ اَلصَّمْتُ إِنَّ اَلصَّمْتَ بَابٌ مِنْ أَبْوَابِ اَلْحِكْمَةِ إِنَّ اَلصَّمْتَ يَكْسِبُ اَلْمَحَبَّةَ إِنَّهُ دَلِيلٌ عَلَى كُلِّ خَيْرٍ

الکافي ج ۲، ص ۱۱۳

Al-khursu = ?

Al-hilmu = ?

As’-s’amtu = ? 

Guest ring
3 hours ago, kadhim said:

Deadly serious.

And what a perverse sort of question to ask. As if one can only have compassion and empathy for one’s own family. How far, far, far, from the spirit of this faith is such thinking. 

But now that you mention it, considering the number of Muslims in the world today,  and the percentage of gay people in the population in general, it would seem that I have something like 20-30 million gay brothers and sisters.

So I guess the answer in a way is yes :)

You're not showing compassion and empathy, you're displaying a satanic attitude towards the LGBT. Asking us to respect their "struggle" and undermining or outright denying their wicked schemes. Nah mate, I'll respect the struggle of the Muslims in this corrupt era where right is wrong and wrong is right. You're also dodging much of what I say to you.

Those 20 million gay Muslims fear God and do not support the rainbow flag. Even if they out of weakness indulge in it, they know what they are doing is wrong and that the sin is to be condemned, while you're giving the LGBT a yellow light. 

I suppose whatever happened to the Christians will happen to the Muslims, and you are a part of the shifting tide. Slowly but surely shaitan will chip away at decency until the ummah is corrupted. Go to Iraq now and you'll find prominent LGBT celebrities and adultery on TV dramas. Google something like "Homosexuality in Islam" and you'll find articles written by non-Muslims explaining to us that in reality our religion is not against LGBT and we understood our Quran wrong and here they are to enlighten us and free us from our "bigotry."

It was to be expected, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wasn't going to appear for no reason, he was supposed to fix a global mess. It's just a shame to see Muslims defending the LGBT. 

Holding on to your religion in the end of times will be like holding onto a hot coal, expect kickback even on Shiachat from Shias if you dare say a word against the homosexuals. 

• Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

I also disagree with yourself, @SoRoUsH and @Haji 2003 that the role of the muslim is to keep quiet. No, our role is to disassociate ourselves from such things. It goes without saying that this should be done in a dignified way (not by ripping down flags). 

Depending on the western country that you are in and the institution where you are located, you may well be subject to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies. On the plus side this means that women can wear hijab etc without problem and a willingness to make allowances for Ramadhan etc.

On the other side of the coin it means that you cannot overtly criticise other minorities.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Depending on the western country that you are in and the institution where you are located, you may well be subject to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies. On the plus side this means that women can wear hijab etc without problem and a willingness to make allowances for Ramadhan etc.

On the other side of the coin it means that you cannot overtly criticise other minorities.

I am not saying that one should criticise them or even discriminate against them.

We should simply be allowed to maintain our freedom of thought/opinion, which can include disagreeing with the LGBT movement and ideology in the same way that people are allowed to disagree with our religion in a free society.

Discriminating against a woman in the workplace because she wears a hijab and discriminating her because she is a lesbian are both equally problematic in a secular state. I am not calling for either of these.

Hanging up rainbow flags in public institutions is not different than hanging up religious symbols or political symbols. 

The brother who opened this thread is 100percent correct in wanting to ask his college to remove these flags. There is absolutely no reason for them to be up there. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Guest ring said:

You're not showing compassion and empathy, you're displaying a satanic attitude towards the LGBT. Asking us to respect their "struggle" and undermining or outright denying their wicked schemes. Nah mate, I'll respect the struggle of the Muslims in this corrupt era where right is wrong and wrong is right. You're also dodging much of what I say to you.

Those 20 million gay Muslims fear God and do not support the rainbow flag. Even if they out of weakness indulge in it, they know what they are doing is wrong and that the sin is to be condemned, while you're giving the LGBT a yellow light. 

I suppose whatever happened to the Christians will happen to the Muslims, and you are a part of the shifting tide. Slowly but surely shaitan will chip away at decency until the ummah is corrupted. Go to Iraq now and you'll find prominent LGBT celebrities and adultery on TV dramas. Google something like "Homosexuality in Islam" and you'll find articles written by non-Muslims explaining to us that in reality our religion is not against LGBT and we understood our Quran wrong and here they are to enlighten us and free us from our "bigotry."

It was to be expected, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wasn't going to appear for no reason, he was supposed to fix a global mess. It's just a shame to see Muslims defending the LGBT. 

Holding on to your religion in the end of times will be like holding onto a hot coal, expect kickback even on Shiachat from Shias if you dare say a word against the homosexuals. 

Talk about a drama queen. Ha.

Listen man. I didn’t even get close to anything really provocative in what I’ve written here. I didn’t say “the traditional view is wrong, gay relationships can be halal.”

What I’ve written so far simply adds up to pointing out that we need to respect gay people as human beings who want the same sorts of things we do rather than dehumanizing them and portraying them as members of some Satanic conspiracy against the forces of goodness. 

If you have a problem with that, you have a problem with Islam ultimately, and frankly need to get right with your Lord. 

Traditional understandings of Islam don’t even know what “gay” is. They don’t know what LGBTQ is. No one knew that was a thing back in the day. Traditional understandings of Islam simply have an issue with physical intimacy between two people of the same sex, especially two specific acts, liwat and sihaq. That’s it. 

There is no legitimate Islamic basis, even under the most conservative traditional understandings of Islam to constantly hate and demonize people with same-sex orientations and spin guano conspiracy theories about them. None. Zero. And I’m not going to just stand here and see you talk nonsense and not push back about it.

These people within our community suffer from depression, some of them end up self-harming or killing themselves, some of them end up leaving the faith. And all because of a constant stream of poison from Muslims like yourself. Well, I’m not going to stand for it. It needs to stop. 

You need to stop.

You are engaging in evil. 

Edited by kadhim

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Hanging up rainbow flags in public institutions is not different than hanging up religious symbols or political symbols. 

Yes, it is. 

The rainbow flag is a symbol of inclusivity. Everyone is included, including LGBTQ people. People don't like it, because they don't want the LGBTQ people to be included the same way that they are. 

Rainbow flags symbolize Safe Spaces, where everyone can feel safe, including LGBTQ people. In such spaces, discrimination against everyone is forbidden, a hijabi woman, a sikh man, or an LGBTQ person. People don't like it, because they don't think LGBTQ people should be viewed as equal to them.

A religious symbol is exclusive. Only one religious group falls under the umbrella of a religious symbol. 

2 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

The brother who opened this thread is 100percent correct in wanting to ask his college to remove these flags. There is absolutely no reason for them to be up there. 

This is 100% incorrect. 

As I said above, the rainbow flag indicates inclusivity and Safe Space. Some religious people don't like it, because they can't understand that in secular societies their religious beliefs don't have any special status or significance. Just as a Muslim woman believes she must wear a hijab, an LGBTQ person believes they can have sex with whoever they want. Two beliefs. Both equally accepted in secular societies. Neither is seen as better or worse. Some Muslims can't understand this, and that's why they get triggered by rainbow flags. 

Where there's a rainbow flag, both beliefs, all beliefs, are equal, and all people, with all sorts of beliefs, are welcome. 

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, VoidVortex said:

I think we are conflating two things here. One is gay people and one is the lgbtq movement. There shouldn't be hateful rhetoric against gay people. But the lgbtq movement is a satanic movement, there's no doubt about it; it is one of the perversions that has entered society, and is causing all sorts of issues. But notice how I separate gays as individuals and the movement itself. Of course gays have mental health struggles, we as a community should support their fight against their desires. Of course the movement and its ideologies can be dismantled very easily through rational argument. I agree that harassing gays or lesbians is not correct, but pointing out the issue and criticising the movement is very important. 

This is malevolent nonsense.

Guest Psychological Warfare

Religion is a way of life. ( Personal. family, social, economic, political...)

If it is God centric, it is excluded from the secular institutions ( Schools/universities/corporations/teams...). 

If it is Not God centric. It is allowed and it is promoted under the guise of freedom, diversity, inclusiveness .....If someone follows his/her own desires as their religion(way of life) it in in their best interest to be open minded (not concerned to any value system). It is a tactic to promote "Free for All" un-restricted / pleasure driven way of life. Society at large is not a concern it is concern about others ( Humanity) is used as a cover to promote  individualistic a way of life. 

If i do not care for how what i do effects others i will use any an all means to get away with it. Here means justify the end. People with insight understand the tactics used to legitimize something for personal benefit. 

They are playing with the fools. By distracting them with inclusive open minded tactics. Playing victim and showing concern for humanity safety freedom  is a page out of very old playbook. 

Guest Ring
9 hours ago, SoRoUsH said:

Yes, it is. 

The rainbow flag is a symbol of inclusivity. Everyone is included, including LGBTQ people. People don't like it, because they don't want the LGBTQ people to be included the same way that they are. 

Rainbow flags symbolize Safe Spaces, where everyone can feel safe, including LGBTQ people. In such spaces, discrimination against everyone is forbidden, a hijabi woman, a sikh man, or an LGBTQ person. People don't like it, because they don't think LGBTQ people should be viewed as equal to them.

A religious symbol is exclusive. Only one religious group falls under the umbrella of a religious symbol. 

This is 100% incorrect. 

As I said above, the rainbow flag indicates inclusivity and Safe Space. Some religious people don't like it, because they can't understand that in secular societies their religious beliefs don't have any special status or significance. Just as a Muslim woman believes she must wear a hijab, an LGBTQ person believes they can have sex with whoever they want. Two beliefs. Both equally accepted in secular societies. Neither is seen as better or worse. Some Muslims can't understand this, and that's why they get triggered by rainbow flags. 

The rainbow flag represents sexual deviancy. You act like the lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and trans were only thrown in there as a by the way. Everyone is included, "including them?" It represents safety and inclusivity as much as a pirate flag stands for freedom and exploration. These are excuses made up by them to excuse and justify their way of life, like how ISIS is justified with piety, or communism with selflessness, or capitalism with grit, or country invasion with security concerns. 

And at this point, they won. They've successfully invaded the political, intellectual, scientific, religious, media sphere. They got all the rights they wanted and then some. They didn't like that superman was straight, so they made him queer.

What are you talking about? We are the ones who need a safe space from THEM. My little brother can't play roblox without in game LGBT ads. I could lose my job if I say I'm not with them, will they lose theirs if they don't like Islam? And let's not forget the baker who had his livelihood ruined because he refused to bake the cake, or the Canadian parent who got into legal trouble because he wouldn't use male pronouns on his trans daughter, or the barrage of propaganda that targets children. Did you see how much abuse and slander a rapper got for condemning Dwayne Wade's 14 year old son coming out as trans? He said that was too young to make any drastic and permanent decisions. How did your benevolent and humanitarian LGBT respond to that? Abuse. He was made into a pariah and publicly humiliated.

The shaitan will make evil appear as good, don't ignore the 99 parts bad for the supposed 1 part good.

Where there's a rainbow flag, both beliefs, all beliefs, are equal, and all people, with all sorts of beliefs, are welcome. 

It's a satanic flag from satan by satan which attracts the lowest degenerates of society. And when Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) appears he will return the rainbow to the children and destroy the LGBT as Allah destroyed the homosexual city of Lot. And he will help the queers by curing their illness, instead of supporting it.

7 hours ago, kadhim said:

This is malevolent nonsense.

You have nothing to say when confronted with the truth so you dodge people's points like Mike Tyson dodges punches. And do not project onto me your characteristics. I fear Allah more than you fear the liberal west.

14 hours ago, Guest Bless said:

God bless people like guest ring who defend true Islam!! Just a small post to do my duty of enjoining the good. 

According to narrations in the end of times evil will become prominent, and the believers will be afraid to say anything from fear of the verbal abuse of people. Though I was naive enough to think those people would only be non-Muslims. May Allah bless you for enjoining good in these difficult times. I really appreciate it.

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Guest Ring said:

According to narrations in the end of times evil will become prominent, and the believers will be afraid to say anything from fear of the verbal abuse of people. Though I was naive enough to think those people would only be non-Muslims. May Allah bless you for enjoining good in these difficult times. I really appreciate it.

That's because we are living in western secular country where they have the majority upper hand while we are like mosquito. It is a common sense that in these situations where darkness have over take the society we really have no power to influence when majority support it and will bring anyone to shame and hardship who disagree with them. 

No one here is verbal abusing you but rather giving you a good advice. 

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Guest Ring said:

The rainbow flag represents sexual deviancy.

I've read your posts in this thread. This will be my first and last response to your post. 

The rainbow flag symbolizes inclusivity. Everyone is welcome where there is a rainbow flag, including the sexually deviant people. 

These are excuses made up by them to excuse and justify their way of life

Why would they need to justify their lifestyle? To whom? You're very confused. In secular societies, all beliefs are equal. They don't need to justify their beliefs to anyone, in the same way that a hijabi woman doesn't need to justify her beliefs to anyone. You and others harassing a LGBTQ person is akin to a different type of hater harassing a hijabi woman. 

And at this point, they won

Won what? Not getting harassed and beaten and discriminated against? Being allowed to live their lives like everyone else? They are humans with different beliefs. And in a secular society, all beliefs are equal. Your Islamic beliefs are no more special than someone with LGBTQ beliefs. You do you, and they do them. 

They've successfully invaded the political, intellectual, scientific, religious, media sphere

This fascistic language is trash. Let it go. Anti-semites use this language against Jews. Islamophobes use it against Muslims. And homophobes use it against LGBTQ people. There is no conspiracy. It's a simple natural outcome of decades of Secular democracies. 

They got all the rights they wanted and then some.

What rights? To be seen as normal human beings? To be seen as equally human as others? Yes, they may live sinful lives, but so do millions of non-LGBTQ people, including Muslims. 

They didn't like that superman was straight, so they made him queer.

Oh no! Hollywood is now involved and promoting sexual deviancy! Who could've predicted that?! They've won indeed! 

We are the ones who need a safe space from THEM

Right. Because there's a history of LGBTQ people beating and killing non-LGBTQ people. Because there's a history of them preventing us from living our lives. You're deep deep into the rabbit hole, if you truly believe this. 

The shaitan will make evil appear as good, don't ignore the 99 parts bad for the supposed 1 part good.

The Shaitan will encourage fascism. The Shaitan will sow the seed of hatred in people's hearts. The Shaitan will polarize and divide humans, so they fight, hate, and kill each other. The Shaitan will make one group think they're more human than the other group. 

You treating them like human beings, equal to you, doesn't entail that you support their lifestyle choices. It entails that you're a decent human being, and you've realized that everybody sins, and in secular societies, everyone can believe whatever they want, including the belief that they can have sex with whoever they want. 

It's a satanic flag from satan by satan which attracts the lowest degenerates of society.

Nope. 

It's a flag that symbolizes inclusivity. You don't have a problem with the flag, you have a problem with inclusivity. 

instead of supporting it.

You're very confused. 

Treating them as human beings with human rights does not entail supporting them. They may be sinful, they may be sexually deviant, but they are human beings, like you and I. They're sons, and daughters, aunts and uncles, people with emotions and feelings. Who knows what's in their hearts. Who knows why they are as they are. Who knows what has been in their pasts. 

All we ought to do, as human beings, is to treat them with the dignity that all humans deserve. 

Don't expect any further responses from me. 

Wassalam

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Moderators

We Muslims are a very tiny minority in "western countries", and we Shia are a tiny minority within a tiny minority. 

Remember the hadith about wishing for your fellow human the same as you would wish for yourself? Do you want to be allowed to live your life in peace without fear of violence or harassment? Do you want to wear the clothes you feel are right,  and do the things you feel are right? Do you want to marry a person who you like and would be happy sharing a life with? 

As an adult, you can choose to be Muslim or not.  A person can choose to "do gay things" or not but they don't choose to be gay.  Have some humanity.  And maybe a little humility too.  

but they don't choose to be gay

Let us clarify the facts here

1) People who are born with both sexual organs. or something along these lines. 

2) People who are physically healthy and have working sexual organs as per their gender . However , choose to be oriented to a certain lifestyle based on whatever rational. 

------------------------------

For the (2) it can not be said that they don't choose to be .......There is no basis for this. It is a "claim" with out any factual, scientific proof. It is a distraction and I can claim to anything, without any evidence. 

They don't choose to be is a slogan and if it is repeated trillion times, some may think it is a fact. Which is not the case. It is the same thing that was used in promoting the missing link in biological evolution. It became a fact because it was repeated a trillion times and they blanketed the print/tv/internet/books with this claim. Which till today is unverified claim,. may even be a lie. But people buy it, because of its marketing. 

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

عَلِيُّ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنِ اِبْنِ أَبِي عُمَيْرٍ عَنْ عَبْدِ اَللَّهِ بْنِ سِنَانٍ قَالَ: قَذَفَ رَجُلٌ رَجُلاً مَجُوسِيّاً عِنْدَ أَبِي عَبْدِ اَللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ اَلسَّلاَمُ فَقَالَ مَهْ فَقَالَ اَلرَّجُلُ إِنَّهُ يَنْكِحُ أُمَّهُ أَوْ أُخْتَهُ فَقَالَ ذَلِكَ عِنْدَهُمْ نِكَاحٌ فِي دِينِهِمْ

الکافي ج ۵، ص ۵۷۴

Grade: حسن کالصحیح

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

Let us clarify the facts here

1) People who are born with both sexual organs. or something along these lines. 

2) People who are physically healthy and have working sexual organs as per their gender . However , choose to be oriented to a certain lifestyle based on whatever rational. 

------------------------------

For the (2) it can not be said that they don't choose to be .......There is no basis for this. It is a "claim" with out any factual, scientific proof. It is a distraction and I can claim to anything, without any evidence. 

They don't choose to be is a slogan and if it is repeated trillion times, some may think it is a fact. Which is not the case. It is the same thing that was used in promoting the missing link in biological evolution. It became a fact because it was repeated a trillion times and they blanketed the print/tv/internet/books with this claim. Which till today is unverified claim,. may even be a lie. But people buy it, because of its marketing. 

Yes akhi. Every gay person ever is just conspiring to report the exact same made up piece of personal narrative. 

Rolls eyes. 

Are you for real? Do you hear yourself? 

You are actively and knowingly covering truth because you are uncomfortable with the logical and practical implications of accepting that truth. 

Which, I will point out, is the textbook definition of kufr.

(Note to moderation: I am NOT calling this person a kaafir. I disavow the practice of takfir.  I am simply observing, as a reminder to this person, that when someone denies something that is evidently true, that is by definition an act of kufr.)

Guest ring

I've read your posts in this thread. This will be my first and last response to your post. 

The rainbow flag symbolizes inclusivity. Everyone is welcome where there is a rainbow flag, including the sexually deviant people. 

Why would they need to justify their lifestyle? To whom? You're very confused. In secular societies, all beliefs are equal. They don't need to justify their beliefs to anyone, in the same way that a hijabi woman doesn't need to justify her beliefs to anyone. You and others harassing a LGBTQ person is akin to a different type of hater harassing a hijabi woman. 

Won what? Not getting harassed and beaten and discriminated against? Being allowed to live their lives like everyone else? They are humans with different beliefs. And in a secular society, all beliefs are equal. Your Islamic beliefs are no more special than someone with LGBTQ beliefs. You do you, and they do them. 

This fascistic language is trash. Let it go. Anti-semites use this language against Jews. Islamophobes use it against Muslims. And homophobes use it against LGBTQ people. There is no conspiracy. It's a simple natural outcome of decades of Secular democracies. 

What rights? To be seen as normal human beings? To be seen as equally human as others? Yes, they may live sinful lives, but so do millions of non-LGBTQ people, including Muslims. 

Oh no! Hollywood is now involved and promoting sexual deviancy! Who could've predicted that?! They've won indeed! 

Right. Because there's a history of LGBTQ people beating and killing non-LGBTQ people. Because there's a history of them preventing us from living our lives. You're deep deep into the rabbit hole, if you truly believe this. 

The Shaitan will encourage fascism. The Shaitan will sow the seed of hatred in people's hearts. The Shaitan will polarize and divide humans, so they fight, hate, and kill each other. The Shaitan will make one group think they're more human than the other group. 

You treating them like human beings, equal to you, doesn't entail that you support their lifestyle choices. It entails that you're a decent human being, and you've realized that everybody sins, and in secular societies, everyone can believe whatever they want, including the belief that they can have sex with whoever they want. 

Nope. 

It's a flag that symbolizes inclusivity. You don't have a problem with the flag, you have a problem with inclusivity. 

You're very confused. 

Treating them as human beings with human rights does not entail supporting them. They may be sinful, they may be sexually deviant, but they are human beings, like you and I. They're sons, and daughters, aunts and uncles, people with emotions and feelings. Who knows what's in their hearts. Who knows why they are as they are. Who knows what has been in their pasts. 

All we ought to do, as human beings, is to treat them with the dignity that all humans deserve. 

Don't expect any further responses from me. 

Wassalam

I don't expect any more responses from you, but I do expect you to answer to Allah for supporting and making excuses for the satanic LGBT and pretending their evil schemes don't exist while attributing to them khair that is not there. I feel like I'm on reddit.

8 hours ago, notme said:

We Muslims are a very tiny minority in "western countries", and we Shia are a tiny minority within a tiny minority. 

Remember the hadith about wishing for your fellow human the same as you would wish for yourself? Do you want to be allowed to live your life in peace without fear of violence or harassment? Do you want to wear the clothes you feel are right,  and do the things you feel are right? Do you want to marry a person who you like and would be happy sharing a life with? 

As an adult, you can choose to be Muslim or not.  A person can choose to "do gay things" or not but they don't choose to be gay.  Have some humanity.  And maybe a little humility too.  

I won't get roped up into an accusation that you've made up and assigned onto me. Akhlaq extends to all, even sinners. And by the way, what is humane is standing up to a sin that corrupts society. Humanity is seeing the world around you become corrupted and dying on the inside.

10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

No one here is verbal abusing you but rather giving you a good advice. 

Have you not seen the sass, sarcasm, and insults from coincidentally the two warriors of LGBT in this thread? Such is the akhlaq of one who defends them.

You lot need to remember who runs this show: Allah. He is your God, not the liberal west whom you are so terrified of and compromise your religion to appease.

• Advanced Member

I had to log back in just to stand up to this attack on truth.

Why do you ˹men˺ lust after fellow men, leaving the wives that your Lord has created for you? In fact, you are a transgressing people.

And Lot, when he said to his people, ‘What! Do you commit an outrage none in the world ever committed before you?!

How disgraceful. May you be raised under the flag that you defend. And please watch your manners, the both of you. You are on a Shia forum.

To those who fear Allah, here is a sign from your Lord, to serve as a reminder that He is king, not the liberals. The city of Lot has been found according to secular sources.

• Advanced Member
On 4/15/2022 at 2:25 AM, Guest Mark said:

Any college/university in the Dearborn area has a sizable Muslim population. Because the city population is already 50% (or so) Muslim anyway.

Salam it's sad thing which in Dearborn with sizable Muslim population we see supporting of LGBT because with such Muslim population we have not expected supporting in Dearborn which for coping with it majority of Muslim community of there must find a way to cope with it which unfortunately Island like muslim communities do not cooperate with each other based on sect & race also they don't want face with any problem because of standing against LGBT anyway in my opinion for facing with trouble in university you can find other muslims in university wich have same idea about standing against promoting LGBT which you must find a way with help of each other to stand against it without harming yourselves & without causing trouble for others which for it you must find others anonymusly to build a trustwothy circle which they stand behind each other & nobody betrays to other inyour opposition with LGBTbecause as you have said some mosques have supportd gay marriage which muslim community must bycot these mosques which this work needs being anonymous until you can make a strong & trustwrthy of helpers.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Guest ring said:

won't get roped up into an accusation that you've made up and assigned onto me.

I have made no accusations.  If you feel accused by the gentle words I have said, you need to look within yourself for why.  

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

For the (2) it can not be said that they don't choose to be .......There is no basis for this.

The tendency toward same sex attraction is partly genetic, partly environmental. But a person who has no genetic tendency whatsoever can't be swayed by environmental and neither can a person with a very strong genetic tendency. In cultures where there is extreme segregation of genders there is a much greater incidence of people "doing gay things". 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Guest ring said:

You lot need to remember who runs this show: Allah. He is your God, not the liberal west whom you are so terrified of and compromise your religion to appease.

This is what Ayotullah Sistani said:

"So it is obligatory on a Muslim who resides in alien societies to protect himself against their adverse effects and dangers; and he must create an appropriate religious environment for himself that will compensate the loss of the environment that he had in his own country. in this way, he, his wife and children, and even his brethren will be following the words of the Almighty: "O you who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded." (66:6) They would also be acting in accordance with the statement of the Most Praised Lord "And the believing men and the believing women, they are helpers of one another: they enjoin the good and forbid the evil." (9:71) And also in accordance with what the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).) said, "All of you are 'shepherds' and all of you are answerable in regard to your 'flock'.""

This is how we are living our life in west. We learn about our environment and we apply Islamic teaching and laws to ourselves to protect from all these sins we don't have power to remove it from the society and thus protecting our own Imaan. We also create an Islamic community and that becomes our religious environment. 

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

I had to log back in just to stand up to this attack on truth.

Why do you ˹men˺ lust after fellow men, leaving the wives that your Lord has created for you? In fact, you are a transgressing people.

And Lot, when he said to his people, ‘What! Do you commit an outrage none in the world ever committed before you?!

How disgraceful. May you be raised under the flag that you defend. And please watch your manners, the both of you. You are on a Shia forum.

To those who fear Allah, here is a sign from your Lord, to serve as a reminder that He is king, not the liberals. The city of Lot has been found according to secular sources.

The story of Lot (عليه السلام) is a powerful one, but unfortunately doesn’t have any connection to the topic at hand.

People are having a discussion here. Could you please avoid posting about unrelated tangents? Thanks. 

Edited by kadhim

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

How disgraceful. May you be raised under the flag that you defend. And please watch your manners, the both of you.

Why you so mad though?

Haters usually have an angry and suspicious disposition and mindset. "The whole world is against me/us." "The whole world is conspiring against us/me." "Woe is me!" "Poor us." 

Anyways, best of luck to you in your endeavors. 

Allah will judge us all fairly and justly. 

Wassalam

Edited by SoRoUsH

The tendency toward same sex attraction is partly genetic, partly environmental.

1) The tendency toward same sex attraction is partly genetic.

Conjecture, no factual basis for it. Like the missing link marketing, it was vogue and was accepted with  any opposition due to overwhelming Marketing and social acceptance of unorthodox desires. Link to animal served a purpose. Whatever the truth is now, the damage has been done. 

2) partly environmental.

Truth is out there, but due to social pressure it will not be highlighted, once this is firmly established . Damage would have been done. 

You all are aware of the "Narratives" presented to the world for certain actions , and once they get the green light to proceed it does not matter if what they market and solid to the public was false. ALL means justify the end. 

Yes, environment does play a role in shaping a young mind, and if this is known. It is been utilized as a tactic to shape the environment for further growth of this stuff. 

If environment is the reason, this is the very proof you need to ensure such environment is not created. Which is exactly been done. So, the question is , we are aware of the facts / truth and silent . Allowing them to shape the environment for the young to be polluted? 

Why? 

Let's not try the victim and those haters playbook. It is just a diversion to distract from the real issue. 

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

There are plenty more studies. 

Operative word is "Studies". 

Do you even know who is behind it or provided funds for it who marketed it. No you don't you just wen ton the net to got data aritcles. 

At the end of the day, we can conduct "studies" and sque data ....Facts. Definitive Proof is Science.

Rest is Conjecture. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

6 minutes ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

At the end of the day, we can conduct "studies" and sque data ....Facts. Definitive Proof is Science.

The really cool thing about science is that it changes based on what is most probable, given current evidence.  It's testable. If the evidence strongly suggests a thing is true, it probably is.  It is assumed to be so until stronger evidence indicates it to be false.  

So bring your evidence.  

Edited by notme

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

Do you even know who is behind it or provided funds for it who marketed it. No you don't you just wen ton the net to got data aritcles. 

Rest is Conjecture. 

There we go! Another tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist, as expected. "Everyone is conspiring against me/us." "Woe is me/us." "I am so smart for figuring out this conspiracy." "Science ... Schmience."

Alright. I'm done. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Wassalam

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Advanced Member
On 4/15/2022 at 1:50 AM, Guest Mark said:

US

I strongly disagree. There are long term social consequences in a society that accepts the lgbt. If the damage was contained within their bedrooms I would not care as much, but they are corrupting society with their indecency. We're at the point where a woman being a virgin is considered a red flag, and nationally accepted sexual deviance played a giant role in that. And not to mention, nahi anil munkar (forbidding what is evil).

I thank you all for your responses. I understand that I am not bound by duty to remove the flags. @Mahdavist I think the idea of emailing the college is really good. I will do this, and then at least I said something. Thank you again, I appreciate it.

I can't wait until Imam Mahdi appears and ends this nightmare. 

Take care to remain anonymous, akhi. If your name is revealed you could be 'cancelled', which means a lot of trouble. 

The really cool thing about science is that it changes based on what is most probable, given current evidence. 

If you are redefining Science. It is not evidence based and factual and proven to be a fact. '

If it is what is the most probable. 

There should be No Atheist or or confused people. Overwhelming evidence is that we did not create ourselves or anything around it..

So bring your evidence.  

Type " No gay gene" on the web. 

-----

Conceptually, Nature made male and female for a purpose. A person with healthy sexual organs, It would be considered an malfunction in the brain, hence a mental disorder. And need to be treated as such. 

13 minutes ago, SoRoUsH said:

There we go folks. Another tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist, as expected. "Everyone is conspiring against me/us." "Woe is me/us." "I am so smart for figuring out this conspiracy." "Science ... Schmience."

Alright. I'm done. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Wassalam

If it is not a fact, with proven evidence,. It is not taken as proof. 

Now lets move to the actual issue of the "Environmental factors"

Do you consider, if this is known as a fact, Environment does influence a young mind. ( All environment ). 

In this particular case, creating and or promoting an environment. Is it prudent ? 

Are you not willfully polluting a young mind? Have you considered that?