In the Name of God بسم الله

Farid Al Bahraini

Rate this topic

Guest Psychological Warfare

This business has been going on for 1400 years. Technical warfare ..

Here is the layman understanding>

1) Did Allah(عزّ وجلّ) Appoint and Muhammad al-Mustafa ( Peace be upon him and his pure Progeny) Announce a Successor?

2) If the answer to (1) is No.  Did Allah(عزّ وجلّ) gave a template  in the Book and /or  Muhammad al-Mustafa ( Peace be upon him and his pure Progeny) explain the process to choose a successor or even a ruler? 

If NO, to 1 and 2.  

Worry about your Tawhid. Because the god you believe in is responsible for all that has transpired and will happen.

• Advanced Member

I don't know who that person is and I don't want to know. And because they say, there is no bad publicity, we should refrain from introducing such people.

As for your question, I am sure there are rebuttals somewhere but, we need to know that there is no new accusations against shia Islam. All accusations are old and spread by some others before. And all were answered before by shia muslim scholars.

Books such as;

Peshawar Nights,

The Shia-Sunni Debate: Answering the 50 Most Common Questions by Liaket Dewji

and others are a gem.

Guest Psychological Warfare

fyi- some reading material. 

https://www.al-islam.org/al-murajaat-abd-al-husayn-sharaf-al-din-al-musawi

Al-Muraja'at
A Shi'i-Sunni dialogue (also known as 'The Right Path')
A series of letters debating Shi'i and Sunni beliefs between the late Shi'i scholar Sharaf al-Din, and the late Sunni scholar and head of Al-Azhar university of that time, Al-Shaykh Salim al-Bishri al-Maliki.

our belief

https://www.al-islam.org/principles-faith-usul-al-din-husayn-wahid-khorasani/divine-leadership-imamat

The Divine Leadership (Imamat)

The arbitration in this dispute is with the intellect, the Qur’an and the Sunnah.

Guest Ya Ali (عليه السلام) Madad

Salaam, Yes they have destroyed his arguments many times and he actually has chosen to ignore them, on many occasions sayed ali from bayat al ghadeer has challenged him to debate but farid has come up with many invalid excuses. video refutations against farid on bayat al ghadeer can be found here