In the Name of God بسم الله

Ramadan 2022 Thread

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, -Rejector- said:

What about Australia? It’s already Monday here. I’m fasting right now, but I’m not sure if it’s Eid or not here. Any news?

Did you check with ur marja bro?

• Forum Administrators

Tomorrow (Monday) is Eid in the US and Canada. 

Edited by Hameedeh
EID MUBARAK!

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Tomorrow (Monday) is Eid in the US and Canada. 

Are you sure? What about this post? I thought it was on Tuesday....

10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The first day of the blessed Eid al-Fitr will be on Tuesday 3 May 2022

• Advanced Member
51 minutes ago, -Rejector- said:

Are you sure? What about this post? I thought it was on Tuesday....

Salam probaly it's differences  in time zones which current date in Iran is Monday which Eid will be tomorrow (Tuesday) which start of Eid confirms by seeing crescent  of moon which if you have passed 29 or 30 days then see crescent  after  sun down the next day will be Eid.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam probaly it's differences  in time zones which current date in Iran is Monday which Eid will be tomorrow (Tuesday) which start of Eid confirms by seeing crescent  of moon which if you have passed 29 or 30 days then see crescent  after  sun down the next day will be Eid.

I need the Australian time for Eid within half an hour so that I can break my fast if Eid is on Monday over here.

Ayatollahs Sistani, Khamenei, and Shirazi all say Eid is on Tuesday, but I'm not sure if that includes Australia.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, -Rejector- said:

I need the Australian time for Eid within half an hour so that I can break my fast if Eid is on Monday over here.

Ayatollahs Sistani, Khamenei, and Shirazi all say Eid is on Tuesday, but I'm not sure if that includes Australia.

a trick is that you can travel 22 km to out of city then return which it becomes 44 km journey  totally  which due that you are a passenger then you can break your fast which later if you found out that today was not Eid then you can make up your fast until next month of Ramadan  .

Australia Prayer Timings

Australia Prayer Timings - Get Today Accurate Prayer Timings of Australia, detail Salah schedule & timetable. Find All cities Fajr time in Australia, Dhuhur, Asr time in Australia today, Maghrib time & Isha timing in Australia with different option of prayer times calculation & juristic methods. Australia cities Prayer Times with Qibla direction and complete guidance for your Namaz.

Today Australia Prayer Timings Monday 02nd May 2022, Living in Australia and not sure about the right prayer timings? With UrduPoint Australia prayer timing, there is nothing to worry about as this section provides the users with the most accurate namaz timings in Australia. Weather its Fajar (Fajr) time in Australia, Zuhr (Dhuhr) time in Australia, Asr prayer time in Australia, Maghrib namaz timing in Australia or Isha timing in Australia, you can always have an easy access to the correct salah timings according to your own location within Australia, just with the Australia prayer timings section of Urdu point.Moreover, You can also get the prayer timings within any city of Australia, calculated according to different prayer calculation methods which includes

University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
Islamic Society of North America (ISNA),
Umm al-Qura, Makkah
Muslim World League (MWL)
Egyptian General Authority of Survey
Shia Ithna-Ashari
Institute of Geophysics
University of Tehran.

https://www.urdupoint.com/islam/australia-prayers-timings.html

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I need to understand how Eid can be celebrated on Monday in Australia AND in the US but not in Europe and the Middle East ?

The Middle-East celebrated Eid on Monday as well as North America and Australia. According to Press TV, 

Muslim worshipers who had fasted for a month took part in Eid prayers in Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Palestine, most Persian Gulf Arab kingdoms, and countries in North Africa on the morning of the festive occasion.

Meanwhile, several countries, including Afghanistan and Mali, marked Eid al-Fitr on Sunday.

Muslims in other Islamic countries like Iran and Iraq are expected to mark the occasion with nationwide mass prayers on Tuesday.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/05/02/681385/Muslims-celebrate-Eid-al-Fitr,-marking-end-of-fasting-month-of-Ramadan

Anyway, now that the month of Ramadan is over, how does everyone feel? Did you achieve what you wanted to? Did you do everything you planned to do? Barakallah feekum.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, -Rejector- said:

Anyway, now that the month of Ramadan is over, how does everyone feel? Did you achieve what you wanted to? Did you do everything you planned to do? Barakallah feekum.

Tbh I don’t know, I feel like it was just a normal day like everyday. I did not achieve everything that I wanted to do but I did what I could. 

• Veteran Member

23 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

I succeeded in my first khatm al Quran this year, which was alhamdulillah an achievement.

Spiritually it was good, and I genuinely feel I have dominated some evil aspects of my nafs. 

Yet, as every year in month of shawal, I feel like it's far behind me and it's been two days of Eid only. 

• Advanced Member

How was ur Eid everyone? As expected, no one gave me eidiya :dry: 

Went to my grandma’s house, stayed there for 3 hrs and then I left, after that I went with my friend to a mall, we walked a lot after I had my lunch, then we went to cinema, we watched one movie called memory, no worries all the 18+ scene is deleted from that movie. I went back to my home walking. 

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaykum,

Kaffara (Fasting)
(Kaffara (for deliberately breaking the fast without a valid reason): $90 per day. Equal to feeding 60 poor people (45kg))

Input 15 days = $1350 CAD

There's not enough money in the bank account. What is the solution?

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, amerhachem said:

Salam Alaykum,

Kaffara (Fasting)
(Kaffara (for deliberately breaking the fast without a valid reason): $90 per day. Equal to feeding 60 poor people (45kg))

Input 15 days = $1350 CAD

Here it is 120€ per day. 

So I tend to believe you could donate in countries where monetary situation is at your advantage. Maybe someone could confirm or refute. 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, realizm said:

Here it is 120€ per day. 

So I tend to believe you could donate in countries where monetary situation is at your advantage. Maybe someone could confirm or refute. 

Salam brother, Alhamdullilah it is to my advantage, but if I don't have the full amount, would you have to the answer if I can pay in lump sums? May Allah Bless you

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, amerhachem said:

Salam brother, Alhamdullilah it is to my advantage, but if I don't have the full amount, would you have to the answer if I can pay in lump sums? May Allah Bless you

You should ask someone more knowledgeable for exact conditions, I am not qualified enough. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/6/2022 at 5:32 AM, amerhachem said:

Salam you can feed any number of poor people as much as  possible  for you which if you don't  have enough  money you can do Istiqfar instead of it.

Issue 2054. In the expiation of intentional breaking of the fast of Ramadan, one must free a slave, or fast for two months according to the order given in the following issues, or feed sixty poor people, or give each one a meal of approximately "750 grams" of food. That is, he should give wheat or barley or bread and the like, and if that is not possible for him, he should give as much food as he can to the poor, and if that is not possible, he should ask for forgiveness, and it is an obligatory precaution that in both cases (alms and Ask for forgiveness), whenever he is able in the future, to pay the atonement or complete it.

https://hadana.ir/اگر-توانايي-پرداخت-كفاره-روزه-را-ندارد/

On 5/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, realizm said:

Salam it must be paid only for buying food for needy people  anywhere  in any country.

Question: Can the atonement of the holy month of Ramadan be given to a lawyer or not?
Answer: There is no problem if you are sure that with that money he will buy the same amount of bread  on behalf of you and receipts it on your behalf as  atonement.

QUESTION: 1. I live in Vancouver. I wanted to ask how much atonement should I pay each day?
2- Can my father pays my atonement  in Iran in similar  fashion of himself  with Iranian money?
Answer: 1- The amount of expiation for a fast that has not been taken intentionally and disobediently is to feed 60 poor people for each day, who can give each of them 750 grams of wheat or flour.
2- There is no problem.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:35 PM, amerhachem said:

You only need to give food to 60 poor persons for each day in any order that is possible  for you.

Question: In the matter of expiation for fasting, instead of feeding ten poor people, is it possible to transfer money for ten  medium  food dishes to box of chaity for poor people  ?
Answer: It is not enough.

Question: If someone has not fasted for three days, can he pay instead? For example, instead of wheat, give the money to the orphans or the relief committee, and how much should this money be, for three days?
Answer: The fasts that he has not fasted must be made up, and it is not enough to pay money to the poor instead of food.

https://www.sistani.org/persian/qa/01007/

• Advanced Member
On 5/6/2022 at 5:32 AM, amerhachem said:

Imam Khamenei

The qada 'of the lost fasts will not be abrogated in any way, but in relation to the expiation of the intentional iftar of the fast of Ramadan, if he does not have the ability to fast for two months or to feed sixty poor people for each day, he should feed as many poor people as he can. It is a precaution for him to ask for forgiveness, and if he is not able to give food to the poor at all, it is enough for him to ask for forgiveness, that is, to say with his heart and tongue: "Ask forgiveness from Allah Istaqfurilah (I ask from Allah  for forgiveness)."

https://hadana.ir/اگر-توانايي-پرداخت-كفاره-روزه-را-ندارد/

A person's duty in case of inability to pay intentional atonement
Question: What is the duty of a person who has been made obligated to pay a intentional atonement but is unable to do so?
Answer: If none of these three things is possible, any "Modeمُد 750 grams of food" that can feed the poor, and if he can not, he should  fast for 18 days, and if it is not possible, it should be performed for as many days as it can, and if he cannot asks  forgiven, it should say as much in the heart: "Istaghfarullah" is sufficient and it is not obligatory for him to pay atonement later when he gains ability.

https://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=21&lid=0&catid=45832&mid=258931