In the Name of God بسم الله

Exposing Wahhabi Publishing Houses / Shaykh Hamza Yusuf / 22 Minutes

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Najdi ulema playing games and eliminating tawwasul from the public record...also, attempting to erase evidence of Jews and Christians being our Abrahamic brothers and sisters from their books of narration (in the new additions).

Edited by Eddie Mecca

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Najdi ulema playing games and eliminating tawwasul from the public record...also, attempting to erase evidence of Jews and Christians being our Abrahamic brothers and sisters from their books of narration (in the new additions).

Salaam

Is Sunni definition of tawassul same as shia 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Salaam...yeah, I believe so...orthodox or normative Sunni (i.e. non-Wahhabi) Islam belief system is extremely similar (if not identical) to ours (might be a few technical points of disagreement that I'm unaware of) regarding tawassul...I've read numerous books, watched countless videos and they use the same arguments against the Wahhabis and Salafis that we use...a good book on the subject of tawwasul (from a Sunni perspective) is 'Islamic Beliefs and Doctrine According to Ahl al-Sunna: A Repudiation of "Salafi" Innovations' by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani

Edited by Eddie Mecca