Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Cancer treatment

Guest Sadat Fatemeh

Guest Sadat Fatemeh

Asalam 
My mom has cancer in her brain and the doctors have lost hope she got surgery but did not help, no doctors can help her anymore so as the last hope she went to Mashad shrine of imam Reza (عليه السلام) and she will inshallah also go to Karbala. Please keep her in your duas and ask for Allah and the ahlul bayt to give her shifa inshallahhh…

• Forum Administrators

Salam. Your dear Mother is in our duas. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) extend her life, Be Haqq-e-Muhammad SA wa Ale-Muhammad AS. 

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

There are some German doctors who are treating late stage cancer with immune and laser therapies , with some potentially positive preliminary results, if interested ...message me.

Edited by Hasani Samnani
typo

• Forum Administrators
On 6/3/2022 at 6:45 AM, Hasani Samnani said:

There are some German doctors who are treating late stage cancer with immune and laser therapies 

It depends on the kind of cancer that the person has. When you get a diagnosis of cancer, the first thing you want to do is cut out the tumor and get rid of it. That is the older treatment and during surgery some cancerous cells could spread into the bloodstream. Newer research shows that if the tumor is killed by chemotherapy and/or radiation first, then do the surgery to remove dead tissue, the patient is more likely to have a better outcome. Nutrition is very important (food to eat and foods to avoid), as well as gentle walking or exercise, rest and sleep. Please see the Cancer link in my signature or go here: 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234989526-the-only-answer-to-cancer/?do=findComment&comment=2210618

• Moderators
On 2/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, Guest Sadat Fatemeh said:

My mom has cancer in her brain and the doctors have lost hope she got surgery but did not help, no doctors can help her anymore so as the last hope she went to Mashad shrine of imam Reza (عليه السلام) and she will inshallah also go to Karbala. Please keep her in your duas and ask for Allah and the ahlul bayt to give her shifa inshallahhh…

Salam. Your mother is in my duas.