Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Russian invasion of Ukraine [Official Thread]

Rate this topic


Message added by Haji 2003,

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Administrators
4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

The enemy of my enemy is my guest? 

 

Quote

Khamenei told Putin: “War is a harsh and difficult issue, and Iran is not at all pleased that ordinary people suffer from it, but in the case of Ukraine if you had not taken the initiative, the other side would have caused the war with its own initiative.

“If the road is open to Nato, it knows no boundaries and if it was not stopped in Ukraine they would start the same war some time later under the pretext of Crimea.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/19/putin-endorsed-by-iran-for-invasion-of-ukraine-but-clashes-with-turkey-at-summit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

It is politics and good akhlaaq. 

And he did not shy away from telling Putin the truth:

Quote

War is a harsh and difficult issue, and Iran is not at all pleased that ordinary people suffer from it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

image.png

This pic alone is worth a deep analysis for anyone that follows Iran and the politics of its SL, it shows that the relationship between Russia and Iran is no longer a begrudging alliance where both parties would eye each other distrustfully. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Traveller_ said:

This pic alone is worth a deep analysis for anyone that follows Iran and the politics of its SL, it shows that the relationship between Russia and Iran is no longer a begrudging alliance where both parties would eye each other distrustfully. 

Ayatullah Khamenei, may Allah lengthen his life, is not a friend of Putin. The Holy Qur'an teaches us who is our friend and who is not. The Ayatullah is aware of the Muslims as well as the Mustad'afin among non-Muslims and non-Shi'as who are living in Ukraine and Russia as well as neighboring countries including Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and Georgia. Putin needs to know that Iran is watching what is said and done, and he will be held accountable for his decisions and actions, now or in Yaum al-Qiyamah. 

Edited by Hameedeh
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

Henry Kissinger thinks the US needs to dial it back

A bit like Satan telling someone to go easy on sin.

Quote

“We are at the edge of war with Russia and China on issues which we partly created, without any concept of how this is going to end or what it’s supposed to lead to,” he says. 

https://archive.ph/l9m9O#selection-341.75-341.251

Link takes you to a site that has his interview with the Wall St Journal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 7/21/2022 at 1:40 PM, Hameedeh said:

Ayatullah Khamenei, may Allah lengthen his life, is not a friend of Putin. The Holy Qur'an teaches us who is our friend and who is not. The Ayatullah is aware of the Muslims as well as the Mustad'afin among non-Muslims and non-Shi'as who are living in Ukraine and Russia as well as neighboring countries including Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and Georgia. Putin needs to know that Iran is watching what is said and done, and he will be held accountable for his decisions and actions, now or in Yaum al-Qiyamah. 

The picture begs to differ. 

Putin is the one who is supplying Iran with all its weapons. Were it not for Russia, Iran wouldn't exist. Furthermore, if we follow where these weapons go, we find that they end up in Palestine with Hamas and Islamic Jihad. It's Russian weapons that strengthen the Palestinian resistance. Russia is keeping Palestine alive. 

Besides, Russia has been helping fight the Americans in Syria for years. It has protected, and is protecting, Muslims from the oppression and violence of the West. So much so that there have been thousands of Syrians begging to fight for Russia in Ukraine.

And do you know who Ramzan Kadyrov is? The commander of the Russian Chechen army? He's a Muslim, a commander of Muslims, fighting with Russia against Ukraine. And he loves Putin.

So Putin isn't against Muslims, rather he's with us. One only needs to glance at Iran and Syria to see that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Ukraine issues new ban on Russian language 

Ukraine issues new ban on Russian language 

Quote

Russian language and literature courses will no longer be taught in Ukraine, according to an updated curriculum posted by the Ministry of Education on its website on Tuesday.

Among the courses excluded were ‘Russian and Foreign Literature’, ‘Russian language for general educational institutions with instruction in Russian’ for grades 5-9, and instruction in Ukrainian or Russian for grades 10-11.

Ahh, so banning the language of your enemy, I see? But hang on, I though this was the war for democracy?

Or is it democracy when someone agrees with you, and discrimination when they disagree? Oh, that's it. 

Quote

“Citizens of the country must use the Ukrainian language in all aspects of social life,” the commissioner for the protection of the state language, Taras Kremen, explained, calling on people to report offenders to local law enforcement.

Russian is a native language in much of Ukraine and predominant in many cities in both the east and south of the country. However, Kiev has been taking steps to outlaw its use in most fields.

Moscow has expressed concern for years over the clampdown on Russian. Last September, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that “discrimination against the Russian language in Ukraine has reached the scale of a disaster.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/560957-ukraine-schools-russian-courses/

Edited by -Rejector-
link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

And do you know who Ramzan Kadyrov is? The commander of the Russian Chechen army? He's a Muslim, a commander of Muslims, fighting with Russia against Ukraine. And he loves Putin.

I heard that he is the Chechen War Lord. Wants to attack Poland. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

who is supplying Iran with all its weapons. Were it not for Russia, Iran wouldn't exist.

Salam Iran builds it's weapon anyway maybe has some deals with China & russia about trading some weapons which soviet Uninion has supplied Iraq against Iran but at the end of war Iraq has been the great loser of war because number of weapons & source of supply doen't mean which side will be winner of war but on the other hand scarifice & belief of army will show which side is winner which Iran doesn't need Russian or Amercian or chinese weapon for existance but on the other hand needs sacrifice & belief of it's people for existance .

13 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

Besides, Russia has been helping fight the Americans in Syria for years. It has protected, and is protecting, Muslims from the oppression and violence of the West. So much so that there have been thousands of Syrians begging to fight for Russia in Ukraine.

Russia has been fought for it's interests after that martyr Soleimani has convinced Putin to engae in war in order to fight with  radical groups before these groups strat their operations under influence of Daesh/ISIS inside Russia which current war betwen Russai & Ukraine is not business of any muslim except that life of muslims in Ukraine & Russia will be in danger.

13 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

And do you know who Ramzan Kadyrov is? The commander of the Russian Chechen army? He's a Muslim, a commander of Muslims, fighting with Russia against Ukraine. And he loves Putin.

Being a muslim doesn't make him a good guy which he is someone has dream of becoming a Caliph in similar fashion of Abbasid or Ummayid caliphs.

 

13 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

So Putin isn't against Muslims, rather he's with us. One only needs to glance at Iran and Syria to see that.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend anyway Putin has been wise enough to choose best side by staying besides Muslims & respecting us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2022 at 11:36 PM, -Rejector- said:

So much so that there have been thousands of Syrians begging to fight for Russia in Ukraine.

Remember, never fight for other national interest because you will only lose both world's. But fight only for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for purposes that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) accept. 

Edited by Abu Nur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

fight only for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for purposes that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) accept. 

After the western-backed Ukraine coup in 2014, the Kiev puppet regime have been committed genocide against ethnic Russians in Donbass. The war between the Russian-backed separatists and Kiev continued for eight years and killed 14,000 people, according to the United Nations.

One of Russia's main purposes for its invasion was to defend Donbass against Kiev. Is this not a purpose that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) would accept? Doesn't Imam Ali (عليه السلام) say:

"كونا للظالم خصما وللمظلوم عونا"
"Be an enemy to the oppressor and a friend to the oppressed."

(Source: Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 42, Pg. 206)

Furthermore, we find very clear signs of Nazism within the Ukrainian government. This video shows how Zelensky himself has people close to him who are clear neo-Nazis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvsnYJPqLSI&t

And we find that another reason for Russia's invasion was the 'denazification' of Ukraine. What's wrong with waging war against the oppressors? What's so ungodly about that?

The purposes behind Russia's invasion are, on the contrary, justified by our own religion. Just ponder over why some Syrians call Putin 'Abu Ali'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
On 8/16/2022 at 3:36 PM, -Rejector- said:

The picture begs to differ. 

Salam. At first I was going to ignore this comment, but just so you know, when two political leaders shake hands, it's just a photo op, an acknowledgement that the meeting took place. We cannot imply that there is a "friendship" between them. If we know Iran's history, Russia/USSR has been a rival. @Haji 2003 posted above, what Ayatullah Khamenei said to Putin.

Putin is desperate for help and knows that Ayatullah Khamenei always gives sound guidance to anyone he meets with. I am not aware if there was a private meeting between the two, but if so, Ayatullah Khamenei no doubt sees the bigger picture and does what he can to help the Muslims and disadvantaged people in Russia and the countries that border Russia. 

While in Iran, Putin also met with Iran's president and the president of Turkey. Those meetings were political and/or economic, not friendly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. At first I was going to ignore this comment, but just so you know, when two political leaders shake hands, it's just a photo op, an acknowledgement that the meeting took place. We cannot imply that there is a "friendship" between them.

(Walaikom salam). You're right, I don't know why I said that, it was a mistaken, naive comment. 

But this doesn't take away from the fact of the Russia-Iran allyship (implying the Putin-Khamenei allyship). And you mentioned brother @Haji 2003's comment:

On 7/20/2022 at 11:16 PM, Haji 2003 said:

And he did not shy away from telling Putin the truth:

Quote

War is a harsh and difficult issue, and Iran is not at all pleased that ordinary people suffer from it

Just because Ayatollah Khamenei has some issues with the war in Ukraine, doesn't mean that (1) he disagrees with the entire thing and (2) he doesn't hold Putin as an ally. Rather, Ameer al-Momineen (عليه السلام) teaches us that:

الصديق الحقيقي هو الشخص الذي يرى الخطأ ويقدم لك النصيحة ويدافع عنك في غيابك
"A true friend is someone who, upon seeing wrong, gives you advice, and defends you in your absence."

That's what the Ayatollah did; he told President Putin the truth what he believed when he saw wrongdoing. And Putin responded thus:

Quote

No one is in favor of war...the loss of ordinary people’s lives is a great tragedy. However, the West’s behavior has left us with no other option than to react.

Putin hardly had a choice to invade Ukraine. If he hadn't, the West would have gotten closer and closer to Moscow, posing an existential threat to Russia. Look at what Ayatollah Khamenei says:

Quote

War is a harsh and difficult reality, and the Islamic Republic will in no way be happy if it entangles ordinary people. In the case of Ukraine, however, if you had not taken the initiative, the opposite side would have caused [the outbreak] of war with its own initiative.

What's the point of adding this clause if Ayatollah Khamenei wouldn't have preferred Putin to take initiative? The Ayatollah goes on further to say:

Quote

If the road is open to NATO, it knows no boundaries and if it was not stopped in Ukraine they would start the same war some time later under the pretext of Crimea.

And why would the Ayatollah say this if he had not wanted Putin to go ahead with the Ukraine invasion, taking a stand against the hegemony of the West?

Furthermore, Ayatollah Khamenei states very clearly:

Quote

Long-term cooperation between Iran and Russia will be deeply beneficial to both countries

Iran needs Russia. The West has the entire nation choked with sanctions, and the only way out is through Russia (and China). Even if the Ayatollah doesn't hold Putin as a sincere ally, (which he does), he at least holds him as an ally because of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', (which is part of a quote of Imam Ali (عليه السلام)).

أصدقاؤك ثلاثة وأعداؤك ثلاثة فأصدقاؤك: صديقك، وصديق صديقك، وعدو عدوك، وأعداؤك: عدوك، وعدو صديقك، وصديق عدوك
"Your friends are three and your enemies are three. Your friends are: your friend, your friend's friend, and your enemy's enemy. Your enemies are: your enemy, your friend's enemy, and your enemy's friend."

(Source: Biharol Anwar, Vol. 71, Pg. 163)

5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Putin is desperate for help

This is incorrect. Russia's operation is going exactly as planned, and Ukrainian soldiers are being slaughtered every day. On the contrary, it's not Putin who's desperate, but Iran. As I mentioned earlier, Iran needs to cling to Russia as an ally because without Russia, Iran will have nothing. Iran will be nothing. 

(I'm not denying the incredibility of Iranian technology and tactics, but Iran is heavily reliant on Russia).

5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Ayatullah Khamenei no doubt sees the bigger picture and does what he can to help the Muslims and disadvantaged people in Russia and the countries that border Russia. 

Ayatollah Khamenei also helps the Syrian, Iraqi, Yemeni, and Palestinian Muslims with Russian weapons. Where do you think Assad and Nasrallah get their weapons from? From Iran. And Iran gets them from Russia. This is why the Ayatollah knows that holding Putin as an ally is not only beneficial, but necessary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

British soldiers to prepare for fighting Russia - RT

Quote

 

[T]he UK’s new head of General Staff said that British forces must become capable of “defeating Russia in battle.”

Writing for the latest issue of the British Army’s ‘Soldier’ magazine, Carney said that “the Army is shaping itself to meet the threat from Russia,” and “will be ready, with the right equipment, to play our part in deterring a future war in Europe.”

The UK has given Ukraine £2.3 billion ($2.7 billion) in military aid since Russia’s military operation began in February. British forces are currently training Ukrainian recruits in the UK, and its intelligence agencies are allegedly sharing information with their Ukrainian counterparts.

The UK is a member of the NATO alliance, and in the event that it became involved in open war with Russia, the bloc’s 29 other member states, including the US, would be obliged to enter the conflict.

 

US on verge of directly joining Ukrainian conflict – Moscow

Quote

“The ever more obvious and deeper involvement in Ukraine in terms of countering our military operation, in fact, puts this country, the US, on the verge of turning into a party to the conflict,” [said Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov].

 

Edited by -Rejector-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 8/19/2022 at 11:56 AM, -Rejector- said:

Syrian, Iraqi, Yemeni, and Palestinian Muslims with Russian weapons. Where do you think Assad and Nasrallah get their weapons from? From Iran. And Iran gets them from Russia. This is why the Ayatollah knows that holding Putin as an ally is not only beneficial, but necessary.

You have repeated this wrong information too much which is in similar fashion of accusing Iran by KSA about trafficking  weapons from Iran to Yemen for Houthies anyway all weapons of  armies Syrian & Iraqi & Yemenian & Palestian fighters since invasion of cursed Saddam to Iran has been provided by Soviet Union anyway currently their weapons is mixed of both American & Russian weapons because they buy any weapon from any country or any gunrunning which currently majority of weapons in Iraq are American weapons which in similar fashion we see increasing presence of American weapons in Syria & between Palestinian fighters although they receive a small percent of weapons & technolgy of missiles from Iran which between them Yemen has developed it's soviet Weapons stuck since presence of Abdullah Saleh without receiving weapons from Iran or another country anyway they know secret ways for smuggling a share of weapons from any source neverthelss until now they have not received any weapon from Iran anyway it's possible that they have received some advices from Iran about developing their missiles & drones .

On 8/19/2022 at 1:12 AM, -Rejector- said:

One of Russia's main purposes for its invasion was to defend Donbass against Kiev. Is this not a purpose that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) would accept? Doesn't Imam Ali (عليه السلام) say:

"كونا للظالم خصما وللمظلوم عونا"
"Be an enemy to the oppressor and a friend to the oppressed."

(Source: Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 42, Pg. 206)

Don't make Putin into Imam Putin :hahaha:It's jus ta sarcasm :respect:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Car blast kills daughter of Russian philosopher Dugin

I actually do not know what's wrong with the West. They keep calling for the war in Ukraine to end, yet they're sending billions of dollars worth of weapons and they just murdered the daughter of Aleksandr Dugin.

Quote

A powerful explosion ripped apart an SUV near Moscow on Saturday night, instantly killing its driver, identified as Darya Dugina, the daughter of Russian political commentator Aleksandr Dugin.

The incident took place on a highway 20km west of Moscow at around 9:35pm local time, with witnesses saying the blast occurred in the middle of the road, scattering debris all around. The car, which was engulfed in flames, then crashed into a fence, according to photos and videos from the scene.
...
Dugina was a political commentator and daughter of the veteran Russian philosopher, known for his staunch anti-Western and ‘neo-Eurasian’ views.

https://www.rt.com/russia/561233-moscow-car-blast-dugin/

So who was this Aleksandr Dugin?

Quote

Earlier on Saturday evening, Dugin, the father of the victim, was giving a lecture on ‘Tradition and History’ at a family festival in Moscow Region.
...
Dugin is known for his staunch anti-Western and ‘neo-Eurasian’ views. Western media has painted him as a driving force behind key aspects of President Vladimir Putin’s foreign policy. However, despite his reputation in the West, in Russia he has never enjoyed official endorsement from the Kremlin and is largely considered a marginal figure.

https://www.rt.com/russia/561249-dugin-assasination-bomb-details/

Then again, we shouldn't be surprised. The West has been doing this sort of thing since the beginning of its existence. 

Quote

[T]he words “western civilisation” denote a racist colonial project to crush, change, enslave, eradicate or genocidally erase other cultures.

‘Western civilisation’ is not under threat - even if conservatives want you to think so | Van Badham 2018, the Guardian, viewed 24 August 2022, https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/22/western-civilisation-is-not-under-threat-even-if-conservatives-want-you-to-think-so.

Car blast kills daughter of Russian philosopher Dugin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Zelensky praises Neo-Nazi soldier on social media

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chon-8JjeP6/

Quote

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky posted a picture of a soldier wearing the insignia of a notorious Nazi SS division to his official Instagram account on Wednesday.

I'm not surprised. I did my research; it turns out that Zelensky funded right-wing neo-Nazi military groups such as the Azov Battalion, and he also helped to fund the war in Donbass. 

If you want proof for the Insta post, here it is.

The first image shows Zelensky posting an image of a Ukrainan soldier wearing some kind of patch.

The second image shows that the patch is from WWII, it's a Nazi battalion.

No big surprise. It's only what Russia's been since the beginning of the war.

Image preview

Image preview

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Guest Guest Muharram said:

Well if you look at 'The Jerusalem Post', of course they're not exactly going to paint the most perfect picture of Putin.

And it's not just laymen Shia like me praising Putin, even Ayatollah Khamenei holds Putin as an ally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
6 minutes ago, -Rejector- said:

And it's not just laymen Shia like me praising Putin, even Ayatollah Khamenei holds Putin as an ally.

No, Putin is not an ally of Ayatullah Khamenei. Political leaders, including Ayatullah Khamenei, will meet and deal with other political leaders, in order to advance the safety of Muslims and people in poverty, even in other countries. I refuse to believe they are allies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

in order to advance the safety of Muslims and people in poverty, even in other countries. I refuse to believe they are allies. 

But, if Putin is helping Iran against the West, doesn't that automatically make Putin and Ayatollah Khamenei allies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

Jeffrey Sachs writes:

Quote

The essential narrative of the West is built into US national security strategy. The core US idea is that China and Russia are implacable foes that are “attempting to erode American security and prosperity.” These countries are, according to the US, “determined to make economies less free and less fair, to grow their. militaries, and to control information and data to repress their societies and expand their influence.”

https://johnmenadue.com/the-wests-false-narrative-about-russia-and-china/

Sachs is a co-editor of the World Happiness Report and a co-editor is Richard Layard whose economics course I took as an undergrad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 8/26/2022 at 6:30 AM, -Rejector- said:

Well if you look at 'The Jerusalem Post', of course they're not exactly going to paint the most perfect picture of Putin.

And it's not just laymen Shia like me praising Putin, even Ayatollah Khamenei holds Putin as an ally.

Well they didn't make it up, that's what Russian official media had quoted from the mouth of Putin himself.

See here:

https://tass.com/politics/880608

Russia will strengthen cooperation with Israel in anti-terrorism fight, Putin added.

"We spoke about the necessity to pool efforts to counter international terrorism," Putin told journalists. "Israel knows only too well what it means and it is fighting against terrorism. In this sense, we are unconditional allies.".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ibn Tayyar said:

Well they didn't make it up, that's what Russian official media had quoted from the mouth of Putin himself.

See here:

https://tass.com/politics/880608

Russia will strengthen cooperation with Israel in anti-terrorism fight, Putin added.

"We spoke about the necessity to pool efforts to counter international terrorism," Putin told journalists. "Israel knows only too well what it means and it is fighting against terrorism. In this sense, we are unconditional allies.".

It doesn't make sense that Putin would want to have Israel as an ally, considering that the weapons that Palestinian resistance groups have probably come from Russia.

The main enemies of Israel are three: Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran. Hezbollah and Syria both get their weapons from Iran. Iran gets its weapons from Russia. So Russian weapons are being used to fight Israel. 

If Putin's relationship with Israel was anything more than symbolic, how would it make sense that Russia is being nice with Israel while its weapons are being used to destroy Israel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
19 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

But, if Putin is helping Iran against the West, doesn't that automatically make Putin and Ayatollah Khamenei allies?

Putin is helping himself. Shaking hands with Ayatullah Khamenei is just a political formality, not evidence that they are allies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, -Rejector- said:

The main enemies of Israel are three: Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran. Hezbollah and Syria both get their weapons from Iran. Iran gets its weapons from Russia. So Russian weapons are being used to fight Israel. 

Salam Iran builts it's weapon anyway syria has been buying weapons from Soviet Russia which now buys weapon from Russia & any market which Hezbollah has bought any weapon from any source incliding Iran & Russia anyway you repaeat your misinformation about buying weapons from russia by Iran aanyway It's possible that they have some contrcts about supporting each other in providing military weapons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Putin is helping himself. Shaking hands with Ayatullah Khamenei is just a political formality, not evidence that they are allies. 

I'm talking about the Ayatollah, not Putin. If Ayatollah Khamenei wasn't allied with Putin, why is the Iran-Russia relationship so strong?

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Iran builts it's weapon anyway syria has been buying weapons from Soviet Russia which now buys weapon from Russia & any market which Hezbollah has bought any weapon from any source incliding Iran & Russia anyway you repaeat your misinformation about buying weapons from russia by Iran aanyway It's possible that they have some contrcts about supporting each other in providing military weapons.

Yes, I forgot to mention that Iran also builds its own weapons. But it still buys many from Russia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

It doesn't make sense that Putin would want to have Israel as an ally, considering that the weapons that Palestinian resistance groups have probably come from Russia.

The main enemies of Israel are three: Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran. Hezbollah and Syria both get their weapons from Iran. Iran gets its weapons from Russia. So Russian weapons are being used to fight Israel. 

If Putin's relationship with Israel was anything more than symbolic, how would it make sense that Russia is being nice with Israel while its weapons are being used to destroy Israel?

There is a deconfliction mechanism between Israel and Russia in Syria, - according to both the Russians and Israelis - and the Israelis have been bombing in Syria for over 5 years now under Russia's watchful eye.

Russia has a relationship with both Iran and Israel, and it tries to balance it with both, and sometimes it leans with one side and then sometimes with the other.

The world isn't usually divided into rock solid foundations and alliances, sometimes even enemies cooperate with eachother if there is a common goal, sometimes friendships are temporary, sometimes the enemy of today is the ally of yesterday.

This is the world of politics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Timeline for UN mission to Zaporozhye nuclear plant revealed

An IAEA team has been formed and will arrive later this week, the head of the watchdog has said

Quote

“The day has come, IAEA’s Support and Assistance Mission to Zaporozhye (ISAMZ) is now on its way. We must protect the safety and security of Ukraine’s and Europe’s biggest nuclear facility,” he wrote on Twitter, adding that he is “proud to lead this mission,” which is set to arrive at the site later this week.

Earlier, Grossi said the goal of the mission is to see what exactly is happening at the plant, assess its integrity, speak to both Russian and Ukrainian staff, and establish a permanent presence on the ground.

On Saturday, the New York Times reported that the IAEA delegation consists of independent experts from “mostly neutral countries,” and neither the US nor the UK have any representatives on the team due to their strong support for Kiev.
...
Moscow has repeatedly accused Ukrainian forces of attacking the nuclear plant and Energodar, while warning that the shelling could trigger a disaster that would eclipse the 1986 Chernobyl incident. Kiev insists that Russian forces are shelling the site while stationing military hardware there.

https://www.rt.com/russia/561699-un-iaea-mission-nuclear-zaporozhye/

I seriously doubt that this mission is going to be non-biased. Every time Ukraine has shelled anything, the whole West has blamed it on Russia. But seriously, just think: why on earth would Russia shell the nuclear plant if they have control of it? 

And there was something about a train station a few days ago. Like come on, what does Russia get out of bombing a train station for no reason except losing money?

It's all lies. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Zelensky promises to recapture Donbass

Ukraine has not forgotten any of its cities, the president says

Quote

President Vladimir Zelensky said in his daily evening address on Sunday that Ukraine will recapture Donbass, which is now almost fully seized by Russian forces. 

“We have not forgotten and will not forget any of our cities and any of our people,” he said. 

“Now Donbass is almost destroyed by Russian strikes, devastated. The proud and glorious Ukrainian Donetsk was humiliated by the Russian occupation and robbed. But Ukraine will return. For sure. Life will return. The dignity of the people of Donbass will return. The ability to live will return. The opportunity to live safely and happily,” the president added. 

I genuinely do not understand whether Zelensky is just delirious of if he's lying. How on earth does anyone expect that Ukraine would capture back Donbass...from Russia? Ukraine is like a little insect compared to Russia. Do these people actually believe that Ukraine has a chance?

So far, Russia has devastated Ukraine. It is annihilating the neo-Nazis who, for eight years, were slaughtering ethnic Russians in the Donetsk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic. Slowly but surely, Ukraine's military is being destroyed. It's undeniable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...