[Resolved]Thoughts 2022

Rate this topic

Haji 2003

• Moderators
On 12/22/2022 at 1:11 PM, AbdusSibtayn said:

Love is shirk. 

What is love anyway?

7 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Why have his takes progressively become from bad to worst recently?? Is this person alright? 

20221223_094701.jpg

Yikes.  Apparently this person plans to have stupid children.  At best.  

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, notme said:

What is love anyway?

It is shirk. 

6 minutes ago, notme said:

Yikes.  Apparently this person plans to have stupid children.  At best.  

I don't know, he has been churning out these outrageous things for some time now. I really used to respect him once upon a time. Has he done a survey that most people on OF are college degree holders? 

If anything, a lack of higher education is more likely to push his grandkids into the meat market- lack of jobs, no ideological wherewithal to combat corrupting ideologies etc. 

Edited by AbdusSibtayn

• Advanced Member

Why do people support stalkers so much? It's not just with me, I have seen it also in other people's cases also. If one person is interested, and the other is not, for some reason everyone tries to convince the other to become interested. There is a famous dialogue used in movies: if you really love someone, the whole universe tries to bring that person to you. Sounds like a dialogue from some cheesy trashy movie, but I am beginning to think it might be true. Everytime I get a stalker, random people support him for no reason. Why? What benefit do YOU get from me surrendering to a stalker? I should also try to manifest attracting a husband of my choice. Why should I settle? Someone else should lower their expectations and "settle" for me. 

Edited by rkazmi33

• Advanced Member

Salam, don't want to make a thread on it so asking it here. 

Should I restart learning Arabic (very rudimentary stage), or should I focus on learning Farsi? There's push and pull of utilitarian factors, interests and a mishmash if ideas and arguments for both, my mind is pulling several different ways, and I can't decide. Can anyone please offer me some advice in this regard? 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Salam, don't want to make a thread on it so asking it here. 

Should I restart learning Arabic (very rudimentary stage), or should I focus on learning Farsi? There's push and pull of utilitarian factors, interests and a mishmash if ideas and arguments for both, my mind is pulling several different ways, and I can't decide. Can anyone please offer me some advice in this regard? 

Salam it's a quote from martyr Abu Mahdi al-muhandis why he has learnt Farsi so then he sadi that "Arabic is language of Islam & Farsi is language of resistance" which for better understanding of religious matters you need to learn Arabic also majority of interpretations & useful books about Islam have been written in Farsi which all of them have not been translated to english or other languages due to large number of islamic books in Farsi & lack of financial resources .

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's a quote from martyr Abu Mahdi al-muhandis why he has learnt Farsi so then he sadi that "Arabic is language of Islam & Farsi is language of resistance" which for better understanding of religious matters you need to learn Arabic also majority of interpretations & useful books about Islam have been written in Farsi which all of them have not been translated to english or other languages due to large number of islamic books in Farsi & lack of financial resources .

Thank you, dadasham!