In the Name of God بسم الله

Making Wahhabism irrelevant?

Rate this topic

Haji 2003

• Moderators

Wahabism will become irrelevant around 2030, when oil is no longer a commodity and there is none of that Al Saud money to push the Wahabist ideaology. We have a few more years. Be patient brothers and sisters. 

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Wahabism will become irrelevant around 2030, when oil is no longer a commodity and there is none of that Al Saud money to push the Wahabist ideaology. We have a few more years. Be patient brothers and sisters. 

What deviation do you suppose will replace it? After all, the mastermind (Iblis) seems alive and well and therefore likely to have a bag of tricks up his devilish arm.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ummulbaneen said:

What deviation do you suppose will replace it? After all, the mastermind (Iblis) seems alive and well and therefore likely to have a bag of tricks up his devilish arm.

I have no idea. I don't know the future, but InShahAllah it will be something better. It could be something worse. Who knows at this point. Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Whatever it is, it won't be bankrolled (supported financially) by the vast oil wealth that now supports Wahhabism. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Hadi said:

I have no idea. I don't know the future, but InShahAllah it will be something better. It could be something worse. Who knows at this point. Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

It would be good to anticipate by observing patterns and prepare ourselves and our children against such a menace. While we pray and hope that the only replacement we will see is that of Imam Mahdi's (atf) government, there is a likely possibility of something more vile coming into existence, and what we are seeing being sparked across the middle east (blatant disregard of all that is holy and religious) right now is just the trailer for it. 

Example, in the shia world, Iran specifically, one would hope that the only government that should replace an existing one is the Mahdi government. However there is a strangely rapid growth in bahaism, zoroastrianism, and atheism amongst the youth. Did we stick our heads in the sand about it?

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

I have no idea. I don't know the future, but InShahAllah it will be something better. It could be something worse.

There are two forces that could converge.

On the one hand you have the al-Saud who want to become more popular and perhaps more powerful by sidelining Wahhabi clerics and presenting themselves as the champions of social & personal (but not political) 'freedom'. This will see Islam having a less central role in Saudi public life, legal matters and so on.

Secondly (in another thread that I have recently started), we can see evidence for Zionists now eyeing up their historical connections to various locations in the peninsula, not just in Saudi, but also in Yemen and Oman, for example.

It would be far easier for the Zionists to establish a presence if those locations had less religious/cultural 'meaning' for the Saudis.

So we should not be surprised to see the resurrection of the Imams' ((عليه السلام).)shrines in Baqi at the same time as a synagogue at the other end of the cemetery. Of course one scenario is that you have the synagogue or even a Hindu temple, but not Shia buildings - which going by the Emirati experience is also a possibility.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, Abu Hadi said:

It most likely will but what will remain is Islam No Saudi money No Iranian money we definitely are patient and we definitely are waiting but it will be much longer than the few years you think it will be and nothing is hidden but apparent.

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Guest Sheikh said:

No Saudi money No Iranian money

Thanks to sanctions, Iran will have had several decades in which to adjust to an economy less reliant on oil.

The Saudis, not so much.

16 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Thanks to sanctions, Iran will have had several decades in which to adjust to an economy less reliant on oil.

The Saudis, not so much.

That comment is just biased against saudia ……you do realise all this modernity they are doing is to ‘diversify’ away from oil.

Iran still has to rely on oil, instead now it’s selling it to China, they aren’t adjusting to an economy less reliant on oil …….That’s saudia Arabia lol.

Guest Average joe

Can someone explain what makes a wahabi bad that everyone hates them Lol. I get the Saudi corrupt part. Wahab was a guy early in the century who was just a sheikh right ? And ppl started following him. But do they actually label themselves Wahabi or are you all just labelling them wahabi?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 12/30/2021 at 12:14 PM, Guest Sheikh said:

Iran still has to rely on oil, instead now it’s selling it to China, they aren’t adjusting to an economy less reliant on oil …….That’s saudia Arabia lol.

Salam selling oil to China doesn't  mean relying on oil but on the other hand KSA sells oil to America  in exchange  of mass destruction  weapons  for killing innocent people  especially Children in Yemen & spreading Wahabism for destroying  Islam also KSA until now has not achieved  to any progress in any scientific & cutting  edge technology likewise  nuclear  technology   because  just buys anything from America  & Israel which relies on their experts  for operating  bought  technologies  which can't  manage any of them itself but on the other hand Iran can create & manage cutting edge by it's  native experts & scientists .

Guest Sheikh
3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam selling oil to China doesn't  mean relying on oil but on the other hand KSA sells oil to America  in exchange  of mass destruction  weapons  for killing innocent people  especially Children in Yemen & spreading Wahabism for destroying  Islam also KSA until now has not achieved  to any progress in any scientific & cutting  edge technology likewise  nuclear  technology   because  just buys anything from America  & Israel which relies on their experts  for operating  bought  technologies  which can't  manage any of them itself but on the other hand Iran can create & manage cutting edge by it's  native experts & scientists .

Wasalam 

selling oil to China doesn’t mean relying on oil?????

It does for in exchange they receive money! Iran needs it in bucket loads.

yes Saudi government are killers no disagreement there yes they buy weapons to kill other Muslim brothers it’s completely wrong…….Iran does the same in Syria yet Iran is also doing what Saudi does with China as well as Russia whom both have bloody hands against Muslims just like Iran hasn’t progressed in any technologies too oh wait you made a plane? Lol Pakistan did too Thunder and they haven’t no oil…..Nuclear weapons?? NO cos Iran is scared of sanctions YET…..Pakistan with all the full force of sanctions built a Nuke with its experts and scientists and it’s in a weaker economic position than Iran.

“Western analysts have described the plane to be inefficient as a weapon, but having potential for training a new generation of Iranian fighter pilots.
HESA Kowsar.” lol

more like  a refurbished third-generation American-built F-5 fighter jet!

Get your experts and scientists to at least fire missiles at military planes and not civilian aircrafts then maybe you can advance, heh.

• Advanced Member
On 1/26/2022 at 3:02 PM, Guest Sheikh said:

selling oil to China doesn’t mean relying on oil?????

It does for in exchange they receive money! Iran needs it in bucket loads.

Saam this is business not relying on oil in contrast to KSA which it will back to ignorance era before Islam after running out out of it's oil anyway Iran is gradually is decreasing it's reliance on Oil by increase export of non oil based products.

.Iran does the same in Syria yet Iran is also doing what Saudi does with China as well as Russia whom both have bloody hands against Muslims

This is a batalant lie because it's crystal clear that Iran has fought with KSA(Saudi) backed terrorists in Syria for saving muslims & non muslims from Saudi(KSA) backed terrorists in Syria & Iraq which nobody with sane mind calls these terrorists as Muslims.

Iran hasn’t progressed in any technologies too oh wait you made a plane? Lol Pakistan did too Thunder and they haven’t no oil…..Nuclear weapons?? NO cos Iran is scared of sanctions YET…..Pakistan with all the full force of sanctions built a Nuke with its experts and scientists and it’s in a weaker economic position than Iran.

Iran has made drones & missiles which is nightmare of Israel-KSA-America but on the other hand Pakistan's plane & Nuclear weapon is just a joke for Israel-KSA-America which Pakistan only uses it's weapon for showing off in front of India also level of light santions against Pakistan is not comparable with level of  heavy sanctions against Iran.

“Western analysts have described the plane to be inefficient as a weapon, but having potential for training a new generation of Iranian fighter pilots.
HESA Kowsar.” lol

more like  a refurbished third-generation American-built F-5 fighter jet!

Iran has made drones & missiles which is nightmare of Israel-KSA(Saudi)-America .

Get your experts and scientists to at least fire missiles at military planes and not civilian aircrafts then maybe you can advance, heh.

It has been a tragic unintentinal mistake which Iran has accepted all of it's responsibility which it won't repeat inshaAllah but on the other hand Saudi (KSA)  is killing civilian Yemenis especially children by intentional purpose of genociding Yemenis.

Guest Sheikh
On 1/29/2022 at 9:47 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Saam this is business not relying on oil in contrast to KSA which it will back to ignorance era before Islam after running out out of it's oil anyway Iran is gradually is decreasing it's reliance on Oil by increase export of non oil based products.

This is a batalant lie because it's crystal clear that Iran has fought with KSA(Saudi) backed terrorists in Syria for saving muslims & non muslims from Saudi(KSA) backed terrorists in Syria & Iraq which nobody with sane mind calls these terrorists as Muslims.

Iran has made drones & missiles which is nightmare of Israel-KSA-America but on the other hand Pakistan's plane & Nuclear weapon is just a joke for Israel-KSA-America which Pakistan only uses it's weapon for showing off in front of India also level of light santions against Pakistan is not comparable with level of  heavy sanctions against Iran.

Iran has made drones & missiles which is nightmare of Israel-KSA(Saudi)-America .

It has been a tragic unintentinal mistake which Iran has accepted all of it's responsibility which it won't repeat inshaAllah but on the other hand Saudi (KSA)  is killing civilian Yemenis especially children by intentional purpose of genociding Yemenis.

Good assumptions but that isn’t the truth…. Saudi is moving away from oil …..”Extreme ambition is what seems to be fueling Vision 2030 as MBS steers his country away from relying on oil as the main revenue source for a state-supported population. He’s making investments in sustainable energy, tourism, and “entertainment villages” with sports arenas, theme parks, movie cinemas, and arts venues.”

your just parroting words about Iran without giving details bro.

No it’s not a lie rather you are Biased! It’s simple and very EASY to read through your biased analysis……..Iran came over to help Bashar to help kill the majority population Sunni terrorists lol bring on the unity with your dose of half truths.

lol I can see you are a biased Iranian Troll with a capital “T”! Yes you may have got some success on drones by COPYING the shot down versions lol I will give you that, but they ain’t a nightmare rather a nuisance lol 

Oh my let’s see Pakistan building and selling EXPORTING their works to the world compared your unrelenting biased view ……Nigeria, Argentina…And…..wait for it…..IRAQ!!! Oh yes your neighbour which is under attack from isis terrorists will buy Pakistan JF17 Thunders which are just a show off to Amrika and Israel…….LOL……honestly!

lol the last time I checked on my Amrikan relatives they had a good nights sleep so the nightmares must be your fantasies…LOL.

On that final note yes I do agree with you especially this evil Saudi regime that’s in power and yes I have more respect for Iranian leaders than these rats who will think NOTJING of killing their own brothers.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) show mercy to the people of Yemen and shaam.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Guest Sheikh said:

Extreme ambition is what seems to be fueling Vision 2030 as MBS steers his country away from relying on oil as the main revenue source for a state-supported population. He’s making investments in sustainable energy, tourism, and “entertainment villages” with sports arenas, theme parks, movie cinemas, and arts venues.”

Salam you too has been parroting about MBS & KSA(Saudi) anyway we have had all of these entertainment even before Iran revolution which 2030 vision ultimate goal is turning KSA a copycat of Iran in Pahlavi era before Iran revolution which for achievements of Iran in all aspects after revolution has many evidences & details which you have not asked about it before so therefore I have not mentioned details however your parroting about MBS &KSA(Saudi) has been genralizing without details too which Ironically you support MBS which his greatest achievment is killing Khashogchi likewise Dexter series & genocide of Yemenis & killing innocent children of Yemen which none of these fake revenues doesn't clear his hands from blood of innocent people especially children of Yemen.

Iran Armed Forces aerial achievements exhibition

11 hours ago, Guest Sheikh said:

No it’s not a lie rather you are Biased! It’s simple and very EASY to read through your biased analysis……..Iran came over to help Bashar to help kill the majority population Sunni terrorists lol bring on the unity with your dose of half truths.

I'm biased about supporting truth & stopping falshood ....which Iran has helped people of Syria & their elected leader mr Bashar  al-Asad against Wahabi/Salafi terrorists who have not been neither Sunni nor Shia which none of Sunnis have considered Wahabi/Salafi terrorists as Sunnis because undoubtly Wahabi/Salafi terrorists have killed Sunnis in both of Syria & Iraq so therefore they have been out of Islam fold , by the same token , Khawarij have been out of Islam fold although they have had Islamic appearance.

lol I can see you are a biased Iranian Troll with a capital “T”! Yes you may have got some success on drones by COPYING the shot down versions lol I will give you that, but they ain’t a nightmare rather a nuisance lol 

Oh my let’s see Pakistan building and selling EXPORTING their works to the world compared your unrelenting biased view ……Nigeria, Argentina…And…..wait for it…..IRAQ!!! Oh yes your neighbour which is under attack from isis terrorists will buy Pakistan JF17 Thunders which are just a show off to Amrika and Israel…….LOL……honestly!

Reverse engineering is not cause of shame which only Iran could reverse engineer most hightech & sofisticted techonolgy of USA in favor of Muslim community which if you follow News you will find out that still America & Israel are trying to shut down this project in Iran because they are fearing from it but on the other hand they have not cared about Pakistan JF17 Thunders because these fighters are not a match for their weapons so therefore they have given green light to Iraq & Nigeria, Argentina to buy Pakistani fighters.

lol the last time I checked on my Amrikan relatives they had a good nights sleep so the nightmares must be your fantasies…LOL.

our military power is a nightmare for their evil politicians & army generals not for innocent civilians of America.

On that final note yes I do agree with you especially this evil Saudi regime that’s in power and yes I have more respect for Iranian leaders than these rats who will think NOTJING of killing their own brothers.

Thanks however you ironically has supported MBS the mr chainsaw.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) show mercy to the people of Yemen and shaam.

InshaAllah also May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) show mercy to the people of Yemen & Palestine.

• Advanced Member

Iran successfully tests new air defense systems at 2nd day of joint drills

Iran's homemade air defense systems 'Joshan' and 'Khatam' used in the joint specialized air defense drills of the "Defenders of Velayat Sky 2021," successfully hit the hypothetical targets.

Iran successfully tests 'Joshan', 'Khatam' air defense systems 

It was the first time 'Joshan' and 'Khatam' air defense systems were tested operationally.

The operational phase of the joint specialized air defense drills of the "Defenders of Velayat Sky 2021" began on Tuesday morning with the presence of selected units of the Air Defense Force and the IRGC Aerospace Force in the central desert region of Iran. 

'Talash', 'Sayyad' air defense systems destroy their targets

IRGC Aerospace Force's 'Sayad' air defense system and Air Defense Force's 'Talash' air defense system successfully destroyed their targets at medium altitude.

The homemade long-range 'Quds' radar is a pulse array radar made by IRGC Aerospace Force. It was put into operation for the first time in these drills.

The radar can monitor targets at a range of 500km and altitude of over 90,000 feet.

Tactical and single-vehicle capability, domestic software, the ability to deal with electronic warfare in various techniques, a friend-enemy detection system, and the ability to link with defense systems are among the features of the Quds radar system.

'Majid' and 'Dezful' systems destroy cruise missiles

Following the main phase of the joint specialized air defense exercise of the 'Defenders of Velayat Sky 2021' drill, Air Defense Force's 'Majid' air defense system and IRGC Aerospace Force's 'Dezful' air defense system successfully destroyed the cruise missiles fired at the exercise filed this morning.

https://iranpress.com/content/48767/iran-successfully-tests-new-air-defense-systems-2nd-day-joint-drills

also we have had many achievments in non militaristic aspets likewise recen achievent in making domestic vcaccines against covid-19 & other achievements in nanotechnology & rest of hightech non military technologie

https://irost.org/persian/sites/default/files/26-E_0.pdf

Chapter One: Tehran’s strategic intent

https://www.iiss.org/publications/strategic-dossiers/iran-dossier/iran-19-03-ch-1-tehrans-strategic-intent

Iran’s Networks of Influence - Chapter Four: Iraq

https://www.iiss.org/publications/strategic-dossiers/iran-dossier/iran-19-06-ch-4-iraq

Guest Sheikh
6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Iran successfully tests new air defense systems at 2nd day of joint drills

https://iranpress.com/content/48767/iran-successfully-tests-new-air-defense-systems-2nd-day-joint-drills

also we have had many achievments in non militaristic aspets likewise recen achievent in making domestic vcaccines against covid-19 & other achievements in nanotechnology & rest of hightech non military technologie

https://irost.org/persian/sites/default/files/26-E_0.pdf

Chapter One: Tehran’s strategic intent

https://www.iiss.org/publications/strategic-dossiers/iran-dossier/iran-19-03-ch-1-tehrans-strategic-intent

Iran’s Networks of Influence - Chapter Four: Iraq

https://www.iiss.org/publications/strategic-dossiers/iran-dossier/iran-19-06-ch-4-iraq

Bravo ……… “Iran rolled out what officials there described as long-range, surface-to-air missile defense system Thursday — a homegrown platform the Islamic Republic claims to have built since international sanctions blocked it from purchasing a similar system from Russia.”

so Russia gave you 2 fingers while they will sell it to Hindus and I wouldn’t write home about that achievement.

Brother nearly every nation on this earth is making its own domestic vaccines nothing new, non militaristic technology it’s not only you other 3rd world countries do too…….do you see why I call you biased?!

All that information only comes from its own media and if that’s not biased then you really need to go to school I mean that in a respectful way.

Guest Sheikh
7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam you too has been parroting about MBS & KSA(Saudi) anyway we have had all of these entertainment even before Iran revolution which 2030 vision ultimate goal is turning KSA a copycat of Iran in Pahlavi era before Iran revolution which for achievements of Iran in all aspects after revolution has many evidences & details which you have not asked about it before so therefore I have not mentioned details however your parroting about MBS &KSA(Saudi) has been genralizing without details too which Ironically you support MBS which his greatest achievment is killing Khashogchi likewise Dexter series & genocide of Yemenis & killing innocent children of Yemen which none of these fake revenues doesn't clear his hands from blood of innocent people especially children of Yemen.

I'm biased about supporting truth & stopping falshood ....which Iran has helped people of Syria & their elected leader mr Bashar  al-Asad against Wahabi/Salafi terrorists who have not been neither Sunni nor Shia which none of Sunnis have considered Wahabi/Salafi terrorists as Sunnis because undoubtly Wahabi/Salafi terrorists have killed Sunnis in both of Syria & Iraq so therefore they have been out of Islam fold , by the same token , Khawarij have been out of Islam fold although they have had Islamic appearance.

Reverse engineering is not cause of shame which only Iran could reverse engineer most hightech & sofisticted techonolgy of USA in favor of Muslim community which if you follow News you will find out that still America & Israel are trying to shut down this project in Iran because they are fearing from it but on the other hand they have not cared about Pakistan JF17 Thunders because these fighters are not a match for their weapons so therefore they have given green light to Iraq & Nigeria, Argentina to buy Pakistani fighters.

our military power is a nightmare for their evil politicians & army generals not for innocent civilians of America.

Thanks however you ironically has supported MBS the mr chainsaw.

InshaAllah also May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) show mercy to the people of Yemen & Palestine.

Wasalam Mashallah now mbs is copying the late shah of Iran …….honestly what are you on about move on at least give us something genuine bro lol.

Vision 2030 is for future of Saudi Arabia is all I am saying but you have this obsession with mbs like he has come over to iran and slapped you himself…….we Sunni Muslims don’t care about mbs he isn’t no imam or leader of ours but compare his country to iran then there is a big difference unless you are biased.

Lol wahabi/salafi wahabi salafi salafi wahabi move on man don’t generalise we can do same for the rawafida honestly no grammar in your posts and no sense at all.

Brother reverse engineering isn’t a shame if you haven’t got intellect I mean if you are wise you can make your own and add new technologies that only you have created but that’s not gonna happen quickly in iran especially with biased media reports parroted by you. Oh boy America israel and it’s allies fear your reverse engineering because they fear it or is it that you are chucking spears at them hoping for a result come on Ash your true reality is being exposed here and all you can say is……I support mbs lol.

Brother Thunder wasn’t built to fight the west we needed it to counter india as with iran we had sanctions put on us so we went our own way with big help from China in the fields of missile technology…….please do share your powerful military jets that can take on the f16’s or f35’s I mean Israel sent a drone which you most likely reversed engineered to Natanz nuclear base and blew it up!!! In your own country man!! ISRAEL man!! No Israel has dared to look at Pakistan in evil ways never mind sending a drone lol and that too in your own country I mean what defence do you have if you can’t stop a drone lol.

Come on Ash you are being very biased here first it was mbs which I agree is evil and now you are comparing iran to Pakistan with your BIASED views lol

Yes Ash they are so scared that they sent a drone to blow up on your heavily armed nuclear site which you could NEVER do to them as they build new drones and technology you will scare them by copying it lol.

Mbs and leaders of Iran are from the same side of the coin money hungry power loving souls nothing new there but at least I admit to the crimes of mbs unlike a BIASED individual like yourself who will lie just because he is biased.

Insh Allah May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on all the Muslim ummah and not just a select few because of bias.

• Forum Administrators

Sayyid Al-Qemany died yesterday

His wiki entry:

Sayyid Al-Qemany (Arabic: سيد محمد القمني, also al-Qimni, 13 March 1947 – 6 February 2022[1]) was an Egyptian secular writer and thinker. His works emphasize the importance of critical thinking, and he was an opponent of Islamic fundamentalism, supporting separation of religion and state, and tolerance. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Al-Qemany

Here he is:

If you can spare the time to see the above video, the following tweet from our liberal Saudi 'friend', makes more sense. He is upset, but Salafists replying to him are quite happy.

Anyway it does show the schizophrenic attitudes emerging in Saudi society. More useful background information here:

https://globalvoices.org/2009/07/15/egypt-the-egyptian-apostate/

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 08.03.14.png

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 08.05.33.png

• Advanced Member
On 2/1/2022 at 5:35 PM, Guest Sheikh said:

Bravo ……… “Iran rolled out what officials there described as long-range, surface-to-air missile defense system Thursday — a homegrown platform the Islamic Republic claims to have built since international sanctions blocked it from purchasing a similar system from Russia.”

so Russia gave you 2 fingers while they will sell it to Hindus and I wouldn’t write home about that achievement.

Brother nearly every nation on this earth is making its own domestic vaccines nothing new, non militaristic technology it’s not only you other 3rd world countries do too…….do you see why I call you biased?!

All that information only comes from its own media and if that’s not biased then you really need to go to school I mean that in a respectful way.

Salam buying anything from Russia is just false & fake  news which just gulible people likewise you belive t scuch Israeli nonsensense which until now Iran has not bought any surface-to-air missile defense system from Russia or other country.

You are wrong about making vaccines because only few countries likewise Iran could made oown domestic vaccines which both of Pakistan & KSA & majority of countries are just  buying any vaccine & medicine & drugs even militaristic technology from America & India & Israel or few european countries which can make vaccines & militaristic technologies.

Everybody must seeks knowledge until his death so therefore I always try to learn new things by going to school or etc  but on the other hand it seems that you are biased too by repeating propaganda of zionists & wahabists against Iran which you want keep your mind isolated from learning.

• Advanced Member
On 2/1/2022 at 6:13 PM, Guest Sheikh said:

Wasalam Mashallah now mbs is copying the late shah of Iran …….honestly what are you on about move on at least give us something genuine bro lol.

Vision 2030 is for future of Saudi Arabia is all I am saying but you have this obsession with mbs like he has come over to iran and slapped you himself…….we Sunni Muslims don’t care about mbs he isn’t no imam or leader of ours but compare his country to iran then there is a big difference unless you are biased.

Lol wahabi/salafi wahabi salafi salafi wahabi move on man don’t generalise we can do same for the rawafida honestly no grammar in your posts and no sense at all.

Salam it shows how much you have  frustrated from facing truth that he is just a copcat of Shah of Iran & cursed Saddam (la)  which in a losing battle you have tried to justify any evil action MBS the war criminal & childkiller which Wahabists likewise you mention yourselves as Sunnis by repeating such nonsense likewise a parrot. :blabla:because you care too much about MBS the mr chainsaw as your role model or Imam or anything which you call him. 

Brother reverse engineering isn’t a shame if you haven’t got intellect I mean if you are wise you can make your own and add new technologies that only you have created but that’s not gonna happen quickly in iran especially with biased media reports parroted by you. Oh boy America israel and it’s allies fear your reverse engineering because they fear it or is it that you are chucking spears at them hoping for a result come on Ash your true reality is being exposed here and all you can say is……I support mbs lol.

Brother Thunder wasn’t built to fight the west we needed it to counter india as with iran we had sanctions put on us so we went our own way with big help from China in the fields of missile technology…….please do share your powerful military jets that can take on the f16’s or f35’s I mean Israel sent a drone which you most likely reversed engineered to Natanz nuclear base and blew it up!!! In your own country man!! ISRAEL man!! No Israel has dared to look at Pakistan in evil ways never mind sending a drone lol and that too in your own country I mean what defence do you have if you can’t stop a drone lol.

Pakistan also just has done reverse engineering of chinese & American jets for making a showoff in front of India which Pakistan has not added anything new to it's fighter anyway you try to burry your head under sands for denying any achievement of Iran also you are parroting Zionists-Wahabi propaganda against Iran while KSA & UAE couldn't hi Yemeni drones which have hitten Aramco & rest of strategic locations in KSA & UAE although both of them have had high tech American defence system anyway Israel never attacked to Pakistan because it's not a treat for it or maybe a hidden ally.

Come on Ash you are being very biased here first it was mbs which I agree is evil and now you are comparing iran to Pakistan with your BIASED views lol

Yes Ash they are so scared that they sent a drone to blow up on your heavily armed nuclear site which you could NEVER do to them as they build new drones and technology you will scare them by copying it lol.

Mbs and leaders of Iran are from the same side of the coin money hungry power loving souls nothing new there but at least I admit to the crimes of mbs unlike a BIASED individual like yourself who will lie just because he is biased.

Insh Allah May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on all the Muslim ummah and not just a select few because of bias.

It's all about your biased mindset which you belive to any zionist-wahabi propaganda against Iran which you can't distinguish right from wrong which your insults just matches on child killer MBS .

If you are a real man or assume yourself a brave man then register on forum with a user account instead  or replying as a guest.

• Advanced Member

please do share your powerful military jets that can take on the f16’s or f35’s I mean Israel sent a drone which you most likely reversed engineered to Natanz nuclear base and blew it up!!! In your own country man!! ISRAEL man!! No Israel has dared to look at Pakistan in evil ways never mind sending a drone lol and that too in your own country I mean what defence do you have if you can’t stop a drone lol.

For more clarification Israel's drone has hitten an under developement building which has not any defense system around it  even Israel media has not mentioned any leakage of Uranium or any other radioactives anyway reverse engineering Israel drone would be a glory for all muslims not just Iran because we can hit Israel with It's technology also presence of the f16's and f35's in Iran just an April joke but on the other hand It is causing fear in Pakistan which you can buy air defense missiles from Iran ,anyway from begining any military or nuclear  achievment in Pakistan has not been a concern for Israel because Israel never has seen Pakistan as a treat for itself because It controls Pakistan through bribing by petrodollars of KSA .

• Advanced Member

Yes Ash they are so scared

lol you are scared because you have not regitered in forum which if you don't regiter here then you are a coward chicken which supports childkiller MBS.

Guest MRse
52 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

lol you are scared because you have not regitered in forum which if you don't regiter here then you are a coward chicken which supports childkiller MBS.

It is better to use better rhetoric to refute people.

Guest Sheikh

Brilliant ……Now I take it you are the same coz you won’t join TS.Net.

when Truth hits you nonsense is what you talk.

come on big man I will join up here if you join up there.

let’s see if you are a real brave Shia or just copy paste fake shia 

Guest Sheikh

For more clarification Israel's drone has hitten an under developement building which has not any defense system around it  even Israel media has not mentioned any leakage of Uranium or any other radioactives anyway reverse engineering Israel drone would be a glory for all muslims not just Iran because we can hit Israel with It's technology also presence of the f16's and f35's in Iran just an April joke but on the other hand It is causing fear in Pakistan which you can buy air defense missiles from Iran ,anyway from begining any military or nuclear  achievment in Pakistan has not been a concern for Israel because Israel never has seen Pakistan as a treat for itself because It controls Pakistan through bribing by petrodollars of KSA .

One thing Ash They never attacked us or have the guts to do anything where as they busted your nuclear reactor by using a drone.

instead of bla bla talk real sense…..You got your nukes knocked out by an Israeli drone punch….lol.

You have nothing apart from…….”you are Zionist supporter”

hahahaha great Iranian warrior you lol

• Advanced Member

Brilliant ……Now I take it you are the same coz you won’t join TS.Net.

when Truth hits you nonsense is what you talk.

come on big man I will join up here if you join up there.

let’s see if you are a real brave Shia or just copy paste fake shia 

I don't have any interest in joining wahabi sites anyway you come here & spread hatred rhetoric which is based on zionist-wahabi propaganda against Iran so you must join as a registered member otherwise if you don't join to forum ,it's a proof that you are a coward which tells lies.

• Advanced Member

One thing Ash They never attacked us or have the guts to do anything where as they busted your nuclear reactor by using a drone.

instead of bla bla talk real sense…..You got your nukes knocked out by an Israeli drone punch….lol.

They never attacked you because you are not important for them which they even destroyed Iraq's nuclear facilities but on the other hand they don't do anything about Pakistan because they knew that Pakistan is not a threat for Israel which accusing Iran to having nukes is just mere zionist propaganda against Iran.

Anyway this thread is about refuting wahabism but you have turned it into for anti Iran rhetoric so therefore stay on topic & create a user account in order to create a seperate post for your rhetoric against Iran & prove your wahabi belief here if you can if you are brave enough  not a coward chicken.

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Guest MRse said:

It is better to use better rhetoric to refute people.

His love toward childkiller MBS & his inability to defend wahabism is undeniable which he is not brave enough to defend from his belief so therefor likewise a coward he has messed here with anti Iran rhetoric offtopically to distract minds of others from refuting wahabism & ,making it irrevalt .

Guest Sheikh
4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Stay in topic 

Not my scholar don’t take deen from him don’t know much about him and am not interested in him ……although he was a good scholar.

ooh the hate you spew is only good in here outside of this box you are a coward easily dealt with. 

Am waiting for your evidence Ash be a true shia follower of imams let’s see what you got taught in Iran …….LIES OR TRUTH!

come on Ashhh

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Guest Sheikh said:

Am waiting for your evidence Ash be a true shia follower of imams let’s see what you got taught in Iran …….LIES OR TRUTH!

come on Ashhh

Salam my history in forum is available for everyone but on the other hand you are a random person with vague blief which you must bring evidence that you are a Sunni from which school of it which until now you have shown typical behavior of a Salafir or maybe a Wahabi .

ooh the hate you spew is only good in here outside of this box you are a coward easily dealt with.

you can't defend from your belief which until now you have just messed here with wahabi-Zionist propaganda against Iran also you hide your identity as a guest user which clearly shows who is a coward.

Not my scholar don’t take deen from him don’t know much about him and am not interested in him ……although he was a good scholar.

How  you call him a good scholar when you don't know much about him!? although he is very famous in Sunni & Shia world which backbone of belief any anti Shia group likewise wahabism is his evil teachings so therefore you must say you have taken your deen from who!? because main topic here is "making-wahhabism-irrelevant" so this thread if for refuting his evil teachings.

• Advanced Member

On 1/31/2022 at 10:52 PM, Guest Sheikh said:

Extreme ambition is what seems to be fueling Vision 2030 as MBS steers his country away from relying on oil as the main revenue source for a state-supported population. He’s making investments in sustainable energy, tourism, and “entertainment villages” with sports arenas, theme parks, movie cinemas, and arts venues.”