Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bleeding surface of skin

Rate this topic


Hassanmuslim4321

Recommended Posts

  • Basic Members

Asalam alaikum,

I honestly dont know what to do. On my hand there is a red dot of blood. I keep washing it, but it does not go away. I noticed it after some very fine skin had been peeled back, is this najis ? It looks like the blood is within the skin/flesh itself.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Salamu Alaikum

You have to leave it alone so it can heal, washing it disrupts the process.

It's not an issue anyways, because you are able to put a bandage on it and do wudhu over it. And if you're already in wudhu, you can pray if the blood on your body takes up less area than the surface of your thumb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

t's not an issue anyways, because you are able to put a bandage on it and do wudhu over it.

Also, if the blood becomes a scab and a person is sure that there is no blood remaining that is unlike a scab, then it is pure and a person must wash over it in wudu'.

34 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

And if you're already in wudhu, you can pray if the blood on your body takes up less area than the surface of your thumb.

If wetness touches the impure blood and spreads to areas which the blood is not on, then a person cannot pray until he has purified those areas if he is able to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 12/25/2021 at 1:17 AM, Hassanmuslim4321 said:

Asalam alaikum,

I honestly dont know what to do. On my hand there is a red dot of blood. I keep washing it, but it does not go away. I noticed it after some very fine skin had been peeled back, is this najis ? It looks like the blood is within the skin/flesh itself.

Thanks

Haha man, I went through this dilemma too. It is indeed an annoying and confusing issue.

I asked a few Shaykhs and ended up settling with the answer below, may Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgive me if I'm wrong: 

In wudu, when you get to washing that part, place that part under/inside kurr water and then wipe that area while it's under/inside the kurr water. 

So personally, when I get to the affected area, I place that inside the running stream of tap water and also quickly wipe it while the area is inside the stream of the kur water. 

Note: if the area dries out and clots into a scab, so there's no more bleeding/fresh blood, then as the brother above said, you can just do normal wudu. 

Edited by AStruggler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Muhammad A-H said:

Also, if the blood becomes a scab and a person is sure that there is no blood remaining that is unlike a scab, then it is pure and a person must wash over it in wudu'.

If wetness touches the impure blood and spreads to areas which the blood is not on, then a person cannot pray until he has purified those areas if he is able to.

Salam, did you study at a hawza before? Or are you very interested in fiqh? Whatever the case, good work answering people's questions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, AStruggler said:

n wudu, when you get to washing that part, place that part under/inside kurr water and then wipe that area while it's under/inside the kurr water. 

So personally, when I get to the affected area, I place that inside the running stream of tap water and also quickly wipe it while the area is inside the stream of the kur water. 

Yes this is sufficient but you need to wash the forearms from top to bottom, so after washing the part that has the blood it is necessary to wash the areas of the forearm below it as well afterwards so that according to the common view you have washed the forearm from top to bottom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...