Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Response from Allah

Rate this topic

Guest Guest786AB

Guest Guest786AB
Salam 

I beg and beg and beg. I repent and repent and repent. I’m stuck. And things in life not only are stuck… they keep getting worse every couple of months.  

I then beg and repent more to Allah.  

I’m exhausted…. I can’t handle it and will cry so much till my skin gets a irritation. I beg him. I cry to him and I keep calling him for 1+ year almost coming onto 2 soon.  

When will Allah forgive me and make my situation better? Or is it possible I’m destined to always be miserable? 

I need Allah so bad. 

How do I make Allah listen/ or even look at me - or even acknowledge me and my pain? 

Jazkallah. 

• Veteran Member

Salam,

Sometimes, indirectly we dictate Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on what He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) should do through our requests to Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

Just put trust and positive hope on Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), and let Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) decides, and we accept regardless of what will happen to us or will be.

Wallahualam.

• Site Administrators
19 hours ago, Guest Guest786AB said:
How do I make Allah listen/ or even look at me - or even acknowledge me and my pain? 

Jazkallah. 

First you have to ask yourself, what makes you think he doesn't listen or look or acknowledge you? Sometimes when we don't get an ease of pain or the response we like we think he is not listening or acknowledging us. 

In medicine, sometimes pain medication is not good for you atm and you have to wait it out, it doesn't mean the doctor doesn't understand or acknowledge that you are in pain, it just means that pain medication is not what you need right now. Same analogy can be used for God in many cases.

• Advanced Member
On 12/6/2021 at 3:43 AM, Guest Guest786AB said:

Salam 

:ws:

On 12/6/2021 at 3:43 AM, Guest Guest786AB said:
When will Allah forgive me and make my situation better? Or is it possible I’m destined to always be miserable? 

I need Allah so bad. 

:bismillah: 

A few points:

1. Sometimes Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) doesn't accept supplications because sins are being committed which block them. For example, playing music in one's house is a sin which would cause their supplications to not be answered. Some other actions are wrong intentions, not accepting the Wilayat of AhlulBayt, and not doing Tabarra (disassociation) against the enemies of AhlulBayt.

---

2. Another possible reason why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) doesn't answer is because He loves seeing His servants' love for Him while in prayer. Because while in times of need, the human being starts loving God beyond measure. I've heard that some people make promises to Allah in these situations, such as:

"O Allah! If You answer my prayer, I promise you I will recite at least one Surah everyday."

I've actually done this before. I asked Allah that if He answered my prayer, I would read at least one supplication from As-Sahifa As-Sajjadiyya everyday, and it worked.

---

3. I'm sure you've heard the story of Sayyeda Fatima praying for her neighbours before herself? There is another similar-ish hadith below:

Abu Ja’far al-Baqir (عليه السلام) said,

"The quickest of the prayer to be answered is the prayer of a brother for his brother {in faith} in his absence. As he begins to pray for his brother, the angel appointed over him says, 'Amin! And for you is twofold of that!'"

---

There's also a great lecture by Sayed Ammar Nakshawani on this topic, I recommend that you check it out if you haven't already:

https://youtu.be/8RL2Z2ar_UE

Allahu 'Alim, Barakallah feek.