In the Name of God بسم الله

I am a shia Muslim lebanese I am Suffering from high doubts in Islam

Rate this topic

Guest Teddy bear

Guest Teddy bear

When I was 14 i did contact alot of athiests online and I even befriended some they did affect me and one day I woke up having a huge doubt in my faith I went sick physically and mentally and started obsessing over it L7amdellah after a few months of suffering I got over it, and now after 5 years I thought this nightmare is over I woke up one day having huge debate in my head that caused me to have panic attacks and even be mentally and physically sick, I am a believer I am a shia Muslim but I am suffering from huge doubt I envy all other people around me believing and living their lives normally its been six days since it came back I am trying my hardest to focus on university studies and my projects but I am being distracted by the thoughts I am having trouble sleeping and I am tired, please give me an advice on what to do and how it would help thank you 

• Advanced Member
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member
On 11/15/2021 at 5:40 PM, Guest Teddy bear said:

When I was 14 i did contact alot of athiests online and I even befriended some they did affect me and one day I woke up having a huge doubt in my faith I went sick physically and mentally and started obsessing over it L7amdellah after a few months of suffering I got over it, and now after 5 years I thought this nightmare is over I woke up one day having huge debate in my head that caused me to have panic attacks and even be mentally and physically sick, I am a believer I am a shia Muslim but I am suffering from huge doubt I envy all other people around me believing and living their lives normally its been six days since it came back I am trying my hardest to focus on university studies and my projects but I am being distracted by the thoughts I am having trouble sleeping and I am tired, please give me an advice on what to do and how it would help thank you 

Can you explain certain doubts because the best thing is to Repel them through evidence as said by Imam Muhammad Baqir (عليه السلام).

May be I could help you a little. 

• 2 weeks later...