Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I need marraige or Mutah bad!!!!

Rate this topic

Lion of Shia

• Advanced Member

I need help, i need a job first so i can get marriared or do mutah. I feel like a teen! i have urges and i feel like masterbating, i never had a girlfriend so i would kno really how to have a relationship. But still anyway i need a women in my life, i feel lonley too.I feel im getting to old and my life is passing me by, i need marraige before i get too old, any advice?

• Advanced Member

I understand your feelings and frustration.  Trust me I do. This is test of patient and avoiding temptations, with constant whispers of Shaytan. Also seeing others married or have a woman in their lives, it creates a sense of jealousy and envy which is understandable. 

Seeking protection from GOD, pray etc and all that.

I don't know  your situation as where you live etc. So don't know what advice to give. Meanwhile ask your parents that you're interesting in getting married and to help you. Meanwhile try and a job, if anyone you know can help you out with something.

• Advanced Member

One of the biggest tests in Islam is how a man spends his unmarried life. Whether he is able to resist falling into sin and suppress his sexual desire or whether he commits haram. 

One should try and hope and pray to get married soon, but ultimately it is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). who decides how long he would have to wait for marriage to take place. This period of unmarried life where he is required to completely and fully suppress his sexual needs may determine whether he will succeed in the next world or not. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 11/17/2021 at 4:39 AM, lover said:

Brothers, please stop panicking. The powers that be have blocked a large portion of marriageable girls / young ladies by:
-sending them to full-time jobs (so they "never have time to get married")
-holding them in temporary relationships
-holding them in constant studying

Furthermore they have blocked the material means, so that young men have it very difficult to get married, no matter where they are. They have set the goals so high that marriage has become very difficult. Furthermore the media have polluted the imagination of young people about life.

So you are certainly not alone. 40+ has become the new standard marriage age now. Let's see how it becomes in a decade or century.

That's so true. If you don't have many relative or very few connections, it is even harder.

With price of living getting expensive, adds to the difficulties.

I wonder if Muslims ladies, have negative view of Muslim men.

I also wonder if Muslim ladies are allowed to express their feelings to their parents about wanting to get married.

On 11/1/2021 at 6:21 PM, Lion of Shia said:

I need help, i need a job first so i can get marriared or do mutah. I feel like a teen! i have urges and i feel like masterbating, i never had a girlfriend so i would kno really how to have a relationship. But still anyway i need a women in my life, i feel lonley too.I feel im getting to old and my life is passing me by, i need marraige before i get too old, any advice?

Salam Alaykum brother. Bism Allah Al Rahman Al Raheem, Allah Azawajal does not burden a soul more than it can bear, and had made lots of ways to fulfill a halal relationship. If one can select from a halal option, instead of haram, then the path forward for one should be straightforward Insha Allah. We were not instructed to associate with our worship to Allah azawajal the opinions of the people of your society, or their judgements. It is Halal to marry a women of "Ahlul Kitab", one way or another, mutua or permanent, cn be debated, either way, that is a way, and InshAllah, the women would be on the religion of her husband potentially, if Allah wills it. If there is potential to find such a women, from even a developing country, more simple minded, or otherwise, InshAllah count your blessing that Allah has provided you with such an elaborate religion that made such a relationship halal for you, and the opinions of people, can not make haram what Allah made halal, and their is no Qiyas, in religion, personal dramatization about having patience in waiting for a hypothetical women that claims to be Shia, or her family, and they have abandoned the Islamic value of early marriage, and Akhirah before Dunya, especially when there is a consensus on the matter. Deliberate on what is halal and haram, and your relationship with Allah, sometimes the opinions of the people can pollute that, don't worry about that when it comes to what is halal and haram, the best of us in the eyes of God are the ones with the most taqwa, if your desire will cause you to increase sin with the eyes, and have increase in certain thoughts, or bad actions, or even if the potential is there,  and all that, which would acclimate tour soul to evil, is avoidable by marrying a Kitabi girl who Allah made halal for you, as per the ahadith of the Ahlul Bayt, and the Quran, and even you would not find a "Marjah" that i I know of at least, that would forbid it in the form of "Mutua" ( even multi-year contract) and Permanent marriage, so who cares what other people think, Think third world countries, with more traditional, conservative, cultures, perhaps with less internet connectivity, and don't spend to much time comparing women, a  trick of Shaytan, and rely on Allah and be grateful to him.