Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Forgiveness

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

It doesn't feel right to me to ask God for forgiveness for a sin that I keep repeating. I don't doubt God's mercy, that is a major sin, I know that if I ask he will forgive with no limits. But a part of me does not want to ask for forgiveness at all, not because of arrogance or doubt of his mercy, but instead out of shame, knowing that I will likely commit the sin again. 

• Advanced Member

الله أكبر‎‎

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah,  All-Merciful, The Gracious

ٱللَّٰهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ

O God, bless Muhammad and the Progeny of Muhammad and hasten their alleviation

الله أكبر‎

الله أكبر

الله أكبر‎‎

Stop repeating yourself. The source of evil is self-love. Give charity and give more. Allah is All-Just, All-Hearing, All-Seeing,

All-Generous.

“Those who spend their money in the night and the day, secretly and openly, they will have their reward with their Lord, there is no fear over them nor will they grieve.” [Quran 2:274]

الَّذِينَ يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ بِاللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً فَلَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ وَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

POEM OF SECRECY

"Like the truth and the falsehood, the righteousness and the wretchedness are separated from each other. How anyone could ever be forced to kindness? Like the truth and the falsehood, the generosity and misery are separated from each other. How could anyone be forced to almsgiving in secrecy?"

GIVE CHARITY.

الله أكبر‎‎