Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How to type this transliteration in a correct way?

• Advanced Member

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, All-Merciful, The Most Gracious
ٱللَّٰهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ
O Allah, bless Muhammad and the Progeny of Muhammad, and hasten their alleviation

Sulaym says: “Hadhrat Ali ((عليه السلام)) then turned towards me and said: “Why don’t I tell you something that I have heard from the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) which he told Salman, Abu Dhar and Miqdad.” I said: “Yes, O Amirul Mumineen.” He said: “Recite 10 times

"Allahuma b’aathni A’la Imanibika wattasdeeq bi Muhammadin Rasulika, wal Wilayati Li Aliyyi ibn Abi Talib, wal Itimami ba Aaimmati min Alie Muhammad, Fa inni Qad Radhaytu bi dhailika, Ya Rabbi.”

I said: “O Amirul Mumineen, this has been told to me by Salman, Abu Dhar and Miqdad and I have not missed since they told me.” He said: “Until you are alive, do not leave this”

The Messenger of God ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)&hp) has said, “Seeking knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim. (People should) know that God loves those who seek knowledge.”2

• Advanced Member

اللهُمَّ ابْعَثنی عَلى الایمانِ بکَ والتصْدیقٍ 

بمُحَمَّدٍ رَسُولِکَ وَ الولایَةِ لِعَلیَّ بْنِ أبی طالِبٍ وَالایتِمامِ بالأئَمَّةِ مِنْ آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ , 

فإنی قدْ رَضیتُ بِذلِکَ یا رَبَّ

https://irancyberarmy.blog.ir/tag/دعای امیر المومنین (ع) برای سلیم بن قیس

dua mentioned in Misbah on the authority of Imam  Jaa-far Saadiq (عليه السلام)

https://www.sibtayn.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5402:dua-a-for-24th-zilhajj-the-eid-of-mubahila&catid=515&Itemid=1327

Salam

:salam:

It's part of Dua of Mubahila  which you can full text & transliteration of Dua in https://duas.org/mubahila.htm between

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَدْعُوكَ كَمَا أَمَرْتَنِي
allahumma inni ad`uka kama amartani
&
عَبْدِكَ وَرَسُولِكَ فِي ٱلأَوَّلينَ
`abdika wa rasulika fi al-awwalina
Your servant and Messenger, among the ancient ones,
from 12:25 to 13:00 in audio recitation of Dua
This supplication recorded in Shaykh al-Tusi’s book of Misbah al-Mutahajjid and reported from Imam Ja`far al-Sadiq (عليه السلام)

https://duas.org/mubahila.htm

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَدْعُوكَ كَمَا أَمَرْتَنِي
allahumma inni ad`uka kama amartani
O Allah, I am praying You as You have ordered me to do;

فَٱسْتَجِبْ لِي كَمَا وَعَدْتَنِي

fastajib li kama wa`adtani
so, please respond to me as You have promised.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

عَبْدِكَ وَرَسُولِكَ فِي ٱلأَوَّلينَ
`abdika wa rasulika fi al-awwalina
Your servant and Messenger, among the ancient ones,

from 12:25 to 13:00 in audio recitation of Dua

اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
allahumma salli `ala muhammadin wa ali muhammadin
O Allah, send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad

وَٱبْعَثْنِي عَلَىٰ ٱلإِيـمَانِ بِكَ

wab`athni `ala al-imani bika
and resurrect me carrying belief in You,

وَٱلتَّصْدِيقِ بِرَسُولِكَ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ ٱلسَّلاَمُ

walttasdiqi brasulika `alayhi wa alihi alssalamu
giving credence to Your Messenger, peace be upon him and his Household,

وَٱلْوِلاَيَةِ لِعَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ

walwilayati li`aliyyi bni abi talibin
being loyal to `Ali ibn Abi-Talib,

وَٱلْبَرَاءَةِ مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ

walbara'ati min `aduwwihi
disclaiming his enemies,

وَٱلاِﹾئْتِمَامِ بِٱلأَئِمَّةِ مِنْ آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

wa al-i'timami bil-a'immati min ali muhammadin
and accepting the leadership of the Imams from Muhammad’s Household,

عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلسَّلاَمُ

`alayhimu alssalamu
peace be upon them,

فَإِنِّي قَدْ رَضِيتُ بِذٰلِكَ يَا رَبِّ

fa'inni qad raditu bidhalika ya rabbi
for I am pleased with that, O my Lord.

اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ

allahumma salli `ala muhammadin
O Allah, send blessings to Muhammad,

from 12:25 to 13:00 in audio recitation of Dua Mubahila

https://duas.org/mubahila.htm

• Advanced Member

A prayer from the guardian for the Wilayat

Salim says: I said to the Commander of the Faithful (greeting   upon him): Ask Allah to make me one of your saints in this world and the hereafter? He said: O Allh, make him one of them.

Then the Imam turned to me and said: Shall I teach you what I have heard from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who taught Salman, Abu Dharr and Miqdad? I said: Yes, O Amir al-Mu'minin. said:

Say it ten times every morning and evening

benefits of reciting  this Dua and accepting  Wilayah/Wilayat  of Imam Ali (عليه السلام)

Purifies the heart

Salim says: I asked Miqdad and he said: May Allah have mercy on you, tell me the best thing you have heard about Ali ibn Abi Talib (greeting upon him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

He said: I heard from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that he said: He will reveal the Wilayah of Ali ibn Abi Talib about him on anyone  from Jin and human which he wishes  to purify his heart and anyone who he wants to put a curtain  on his heart then he will abstain knowing  of Ali ibn abi Talib from him . ”(5)

Faith is the fruit of the province

Hazrat Abi Ja'far (عليه السلام) said about the word of God Almighty (16- Sura 82) "And if they are based on that method, we will drink them with plenty of water": That is, if they are based on the guardianship of Ali ibn Abi Talib, the Commander of the Faithful and the guardianship of his children And accepting their obedience in their commands and prohibitions.

Proximity to Allah is the result of guardianship and action

Mufaddal ibn Umar has narrated from Imam Sadiq (as): Allah has promised something to the believer. He says that I asked that Imam: What is that matter ?! He said: Allah has promised to the believer who acknowledges the Lordship of Allah and the prophethood of the Messenger of God, peace and blessings of God be upon him, and the guardianship and Imamate of Imam Ali, greeting   upon him, and to perform the divine duties, to place him near him and he Does not block him  from this position.

He said: I swear: By God, this is a dignity and position that has not been and will not be like a person (imagined). And the Imam continued his words: Do a little to enjoy a lot. (7)

Being safe from torment

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said from Gabriel, from Mikael, from Israfil, from the tablet from the pen which Allah Almighty says: The guardianship of Ali ibn Abi Talib is my fortress and whoever enters my fortress is safe from my hell. 8)

Imam Kadhim (عليه السلام) narrated from his father Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) and he from his father Imam Baqir (عليه السلام) and he from his father Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام) and he from his father Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) who said: When Allah the great and almighty created the Musa ibn Imran (عليه السلام), he spoke to him in Sinai ; Then he looked at the earth and created agate from the light of his face, then he said: I swear by my nature that I will not torment the hand in which agate is if he accepts the guardianship of Ali (عليه السلام). (9)

Dying in the way of Allah

Jabir says: I asked Hazrat Baqir (عليه السلام) about the interpretation of this verse in the words of Allah Almighty: He said: Do you know the way of Allah? (Al Imran 3:157)

If you are slain in the way of Allah, or die, https://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/3:157

He says: I said; I do not know swear by Allah, unless I hear it from you. He said : Way of Allah is Ali(عليه السلام)  and his children who has been  died in the way  of Ali (as)'s wilayat , has been  died in the way of Allah and who is in Wilayah  of Ali(عليه السلام) dies , would have been  died in way of Allah . (10)

پی نوشت: footnote

1) محمد بن حسین، شریف الرضی / انصاریان، حسین، نهج البلاغه / ترجمه انصاریان، 1جلد، پیام آزادى - تهران، چاپ: دوم، 1386 ش، ص25.

2) ابن بابویه، محمد بن على - آقا نجفى اصفهانى، محمد تقى، عیون أخبار الرضا علیه السلام / ترجمه آقا نجفى، 2جلد، انتشارات علمیه اسلامیه - تهران، چاپ: اول، بى تا، ج‏2 ؛ ص296.

3) ابن بابویه، محمد بن على - كمره اى، محمد باقر، الأمالی (للصدوق) / ترجمه كمره‏اى، 1جلد، كتابچى - تهران، چاپ: ششم، 1376ش، ص 32.

4) هلالى، سلیم بن قیس - انصارى زنجانى خوئینى، اسماعیل، أسرار آل محمد علیهم السلام / ترجمه كتاب سلیم بن قیس هلالی، 1جلد، نشر الهادی - ایران ؛ قم، چاپ: اول، 1416 ق، ص257.

5) أسرار آل محمد علیهم السلام / ترجمه كتاب سلیم؛ ص553.

6) كلینى، محمد بن یعقوب - مصطفوى، سید جواد، أصول الكافی / ترجمه مصطفوى، 4جلد، كتاب فروشى علمیه اسلامیه - تهران، چاپ: اول، 1369 ش،ج‏1 ؛ ص319-320 .

7) ابن بابویه، محمد بن على - مجاهدى، محمد على، پاداش نیكیها و كیفر گناهان / ترجمه ثواب الأعمال، 1جلد، انتشارات سرور - قم، چاپ: اول، 1381ش، ص 63.

8) ابن بابویه، محمد بن على - كمره اى، محمد باقر، الأمالی (للصدوق) / ترجمه كمره‏اى، 1جلد، كتابچى - تهران، چاپ: ششم، 1376ش، ص 235.

9) ابن بابویه، محمد بن على - حسن زاده، صادق، ثواب الأعمال و عقاب الأعمال / ترجمه حسن زاده، 1جلد، ارمغان طوبى - تهران، چاپ: اول، 1382ش، ص 401.

10) ابن بابویه، محمد بن على - محمدى شاهرودى، عبد العلى، معانی الأخبار / ترجمه محمدى، 2جلد، دار الكتب الإسلامیة - تهران، چاپ: دوم، 1377ش، ج‏1 ؛ ص373.

سید روح الله علوی              

بخش تاریخ و سیره معصومین تبیان

https://article.tebyan.net/260469/ثمرات-پذیرفتن-ولایت-علی-بن-ابی-طالب-علیه-السلام

• Advanced Member

In the name of Allah,  All-Merciful, The Gracious

O God, bless Muhammad and the Progeny of Muhammad and hasten their alleviation

O Allah, 

Grant your support for our Brother and include him to dua every time I or any other beseech You from this source that makes us remember You and your Prophet Muhammed (عليه السلام) and his Holy Household (عليه السلام) he did share for us out of kindness and duty. O Allah, you give thanks to whoever does good with goodness. Grant him goodness from You unexpected manner with patience and closeness to You with understanding and certainty. There is no god but God, Ever-Living, All-Aware.

Bless Muhammed and his Holy Household and grant us the intercession of twelfth Imam, Baqiatullah.

O Allah,

Hasten, Hasten, Hasten the reappearance of rightly guided Imam.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ