Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Site islamqa.com says asking shifa is Shirk!!!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

The Site islamqa.com saysasking help from saints or Imams for shifa is major shirk!

Well, regarding that specific task, yes that should be considered falling under shirk? 
 

There should be no reason to speak to “saints” or “imams” as they can’t do nothing for you? Also who are the saints?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

It's Salafi and has nonsense fatwahs like mythological creatures, such as mermaids being permissible to eat. Don't read from that garbage site.

Bahahahaahahah i didn't believe that so i had to verify, apologies!

https://web.archive.org/web/20120311214238/http://islamqa.info/en/ref/103991

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
6 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

The Site islamqa.com saysasking help from saints or Imams for shifa is major shirk!

The site doesn't have credibility, but it's also true that this modern day trend has no basis in our religion. 

Our supplications are to Allah ((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), as taught by the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

asking help from saints or Imams for shifa is major shirk!

There is no شفيع for disbelievers except Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) (Quran 6:70, 26:100)

There are شفيع for believers who will intercede for them, by the permission of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), in this world and in hereafter. 

وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَن شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

43:86) And those whom they call upon besides Him have no authority for intercession, but he who bears witness of the truth and they know (him).

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا

19:87) They shall not control intercession, save he who has made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah.

If anyone don't know what the divine covenant is, he should look at the verse 2:124

وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ

2:124) And when his Lord tried Ibrahim with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Ibrahim said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust, said He.

Now back to verse 43:87, a clear exception (الا) is mentioned right there with the affirmation of calling ones beside Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ

@Mahdavist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Cool said:

وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَن شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

43:86) And those whom they call upon besides Him have no authority for intercession, but he who bears witness of the truth and they know (him).

This verse alone is a clear proof for Shifa'ah and is an irrefutable evidence that one can call for intercession, the bearers of divine covenant whom Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has also appointed as witness over creation. 

 Nothing further even required now, yet I am quoting the words of Ayatullah Tabatabi from his Tafsir Al-Mizan:

ولا يملك الذين يدعون من دونه الشفاعة إلا من شهد بالحق وهم يعلمون): (الزخرف: 86) فأثبت الشفاعة حقا للعلماء الشهداء بالحق، والقدر المتيقن منهم الأنبياء ومنهم النبي صلى الله عليه وآله، وقد أثبت الله سبحانه شهادته بقوله: (وجئنا بك على هؤلاء شهيدا) (النساء: 41) ونص على علمه حيث قال: (ونزلنا عليك الكتاب تبيانا لكل شئ) (النحل: 89)، وقال: (نزل به الروح الأمين على قلبك) (الشعراء: 194) وهل يعقل نزول الكتاب الذي هو تبيان كل شئ على قلب من غير علم به، أو بعثه تعالى إياه شهيدا وليس بشهيد بالحق؟ وقال الله تعالى: (لتكونوا شهداء على الناس) (البقرة: 143)، وقال: (ويتخذ منكم شهداء) (آل عمران:
140) وقال تعالى: (وتلك الأمثال نضربها للناس وما يعقلها إلا العالمون) (العنكبوت:
43) فأثبت في هذه الأمة شهداء علماء ولا يثبت إلا الحق.
وقال تعالى في أهل بيته عليه السلام: (إنما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا) (الأحزاب: 33) فبين أنهم مطهرون بتطهيره، ثم قال: (إنه لقرآن كريم، في كتاب مكنون، لا يمسه إلا المطهرون) (الواقعة: 79) فعدهم العلماء بالقرآن الذي هو تبيان كل شئ والمطهرون هم القدر المتيقن من هذه الأمة في الشهادة بالحق التي لا سبيل للغو والتأثيم إليها
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Cool said:
7 hours ago, Cool said:

 

This verse alone is a clear proof for Shifa'ah and is an irrefutable evidence that one can call for intercession, the bearers of divine covenant whom Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has also appointed as witness over creation

Every single verse you showed literally says the opposite of what you are explaining lol. 
 


And those they invoke1 besides Him do not possess [power of] intercession; but only those who testify to the truth [can benefit], and they know

 

YOU:

“but only those who testify to the truth” I guess that’s Allah speaking about Shias 


EVERY OTHER MUSLIM:

“but only those who testify to the truth”

that’s every true Muslim who only calls to Allah 

 

—-

you are just subconsciously always try to interpret anything to make sense to what you want it to mean. 
 

act as of Imam Ali or the prophet was reading this verse, and you were alive with them reading this verse. Then you might see the light 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

The site doesn't have credibility, but it's also true that this modern day trend has no basis in our religion. 

Our supplications are to Allah ((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), as taught by the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). 

so saying ya hussain is not done by shias?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Every single verse you showed literally says the opposite of what you are explaining lol. 

I can't help you my dear when you are not even ready to understand through the clear wordings of the verse. 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

lol. 
 


And those they invoke1 besides Him do not possess [power of] intercession; but only those who testify to the truth [can benefit], and they know

 

YOU:

“but only those who testify to the truth” I guess that’s Allah speaking about Shias 

Help yourself by viewing Quran Arabic Corpus

https://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=43&verse=86

So what I have said, according to your shared translation (although I was only looking at the Arabic text), is this:

"And those they invoke beside Him (Allah) do not possess intercession but only those"

So if you invoke lets say Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) for intercession, it is not wrong because of the clear exception given in the verse:

"who testify to the truth"

So clearly, according to this verse, those who bears witness to the truth, are eligible of intercession. 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Every single verse you showed literally says the opposite of what you are explaining

Well the second verse talking about the bearer of divine covenant. 

22 hours ago, Cool said:

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا

19:87) They shall not control intercession, save he who has made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah.

Perhaps these verses are not sufficient for you, here is another:

يَوْمَئِذٍ لَا تَنْفَعُ الشَّفَاعَةُ إِلَّا مَنْ أَذِنَ لَهُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وَرَضِيَ لَهُ قَوْلًا

20:109) On that day shall no intercession avail except of him whom the Beneficent Allah allows and whose word He is pleased with.

Again exception with الا. !!!!!

In Islamic history, there is only one person famous as being the one who sold his nafs in exchange of divine pleasure, at the night of hijrah:

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْرِي نَفْسَهُ ابْتِغَاء مَرْضَاتِ اللّهِ وَاللّهُ رَؤُوفٌ بِالْعِبَادِ

[Shakir 2:207] And among men is he who sells himself to seek the pleasure of Allah; and Allah is Affectionate to the servants.
[Pickthal 2:207] And of mankind is he who would sell himself, seeking the pleasure of Allah; and Allah hath compassion on (His) bondmen.
[Yusufali 2:207] And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of kindness to (His) devotees.

Both Sunni & Shia agree that this verse was revealed to praise Ali ibn Abi Talib, when he slept in the bed of the Holy Prophet, during the night of hijrat.

lol, not enough!!! Here is another:

يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يَشْفَعُونَ إِلَّا لِمَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ وَهُمْ مِنْ خَشْيَتِهِ مُشْفِقُونَ

Shakir 21:28] He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not intercede except for him whom He approves and for fear of Him they tremble.
[Pickthal 21:28] He knoweth what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot intercede except for him whom He accepteth, and they quake for awe of Him.
[Yusufali 21:28] He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and they stand in awe and reverence of His (Glory).

Again exception with الا ......!!!!

lol, it appears that this الا will not allowing you to deduct anything of your choice. 

Shifa'ah & Wilayah are the two Quranic concepts which Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) Himself have allowed for His chosen ones in a vertical hierarchy. 

And if these verses are still not sufficient, here is another mentioning the ones who are the misdaq of شهد بالحق:

وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ وَيَقُولُ الْأَشْهَادُ هَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۚ أَلَا لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ 

Shakir 11:18] And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah? These shall be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses shall say: These are they who lied against their Lord. Now surely the curse of Allah is on the unjust.
[Pickthal 11:18] Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah? Such will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied concerning their Lord. Now the curse of Allah is upon wrong-doers,
[Yusufali 11:18] Who doth more wrong than those who invent a life against Allah? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! the Curse of Allah is on those who do wrong!-

 

Edited by Cool
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

you are just subconsciously always try to interpret anything to make sense to what you want it to mean. 
 

No interpretation whatsoever done, the verses shared infact don't even need interpretation, they are mohkam in their texts.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

act as of Imam Ali or the prophet was reading this verse, and you were alive with them reading this verse. Then you might see the light 

I would not suggest you that. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) & Imam Ali (عليه السلام) are witness over creation according to Quran, while I am not. I have to identify them, know & accept them. They already know me!!!

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَاكُمْ أُمَّةً وَسَطًا لِتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ عَلَيْكُمْ شَهِيدًا ۗ 

2:143

وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ ۚ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ ۚ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ ۚ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ ۖ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ

22:78

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
51 minutes ago, Cool said:

No interpretation whatsoever done, the verses shared infact don't even need interpretation, they are mohkam in their texts.

I would not suggest you that. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) & Imam Ali (عليه السلام) are witness over creation according to Quran, while I am not. I have to identify them, know & accept them. They already know me!!!

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَاكُمْ أُمَّةً وَسَطًا لِتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ عَلَيْكُمْ شَهِيدًا ۗ 

2:143

وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ ۚ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ ۚ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ ۚ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ ۖ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ

22:78

 

:/// I don’t know man. 
 

I don’t understand how you are using these verses to approve of waliyah or shifa’ah 

 

to be honest those verses you showed me (to me have nothing to do to prove your point) ? 
 

not one verse. I looked up two verses and read 10 ayahs before and after those verses, and it has 0 things to do with your case. 
 

99% of Islam is worshipping Allah Alone. 0 Partners. 
1% is the good deeds, fasting, donating etc  

you adding all these things make it 

60% allah

39% mediators 

1% (deeds, fasting, donating etc) 

-

This isn’t the place for this discussion on this post. 
but I will ask you one question, 

if Muhammad and Ali did not need a mediator for Allah, nor ever taught us we need one, 

why do you need one? It’s more of an add on to Islam rather than a fundamental need. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

don’t understand how you are using these verses to approve of waliyah or shifa’ah 

You actually don't want to understand. That's simple.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

one verse. I looked up two verses and read 10 ayahs before and after those verses, and it has 0 things to do with your case

You don't even need to look 10 verses before or after lol. The verses shared are quite clear in their meaning. 

As for wilayah, 5:55 alone is sufficient.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

99% of Islam is worshipping Allah Alone. 0 Partners. 
1% is the good deeds, fasting, donating etc

What is worshipping Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone? Not even bother to understand what He is commanding, is this your worship? He is clearly mentioning you the exceptions and you are becoming blind or portraying as blind, is this your worship of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? 

Do you think when Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is mentioning you someone as your "Wali", other than Himself, He is making partners? Is this your worship? 

When He is introducing "Shafi'een", He is making partners for Himself? Is this your worship? Telling God that sorry God, we cannot accept your commands, no wali & no shafi' is acceptable, because we only worship you? Is that your way to worship God? 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Muhammad and Ali did not need a mediator for Allah, nor ever taught us we need one, 

If Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) & Imam Ali (عليه السلام) don't need a mediator for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), that doesn't mean everyone reach to the point known as قاب قوسين او ادنى. 

Who said they never taught that we need them? And who, except the deviated ones, can dare to claim that we do not need them? 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It’s more of an add on to Islam rather than a fundamental need

You must register your complaint to God Almighty. Islam is nothing but "following" the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), accepting Him as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) introduced him, and accepting all of his commands including what he said in Ghadeer. 

Edited by Cool
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

 

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, All-Merciful, The Gracious
ٱللَّٰهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ
The one whom all obey give Your bliss to Muhammed and the family of Muhammed and hasten their rise

وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنْفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ ۚ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّهَ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ

 

فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

Surat Yunus : 18

 

سورة يونس : ١٨

They worship besides Allah that which neither causes them any harm, nor brings them any benefit, and they say, ‘These are our intercessors, شُفَعَا with Allah.’ Say, ‘Will you inform Allah about something Allah does not know in the heavens or on the earth?’ Glorified and High without any partners that they ascribe.


 

Do not pray any other than Allah. Do not pray imams, prophets or saints. They cant magically right your wrongs nor divine justice allow such thing. If one prays favours or guidance from other than Allah, All-Seeing, All-Hearing, All-Knowing one has left natural guidance of Allah by committing a major sin. Understand the intercession, شُفَعَا, in a proper way that no one can forgive your sins, nor corrected wrongs without actual work , - nor guide you to do good and forbid evil but Allah. Nor anyone can force you to submit to will of Allah if you do not accept the guidance.

The ones who have right over another can make intercession of others behalf and only one who has that and nobody else have right nor reality to claim that they can forgive wrongs that are not made against them nor pretendt that they have power to do so either. The one who had wronged against oneself can only seeks forgivness from Allah when acknowledging that ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) are the example to follow to acchive paradise. The Justice of Allah encompasses all things. Allah has power over all things. The intercession, شُفَعَا, behalfs only to those who obey Allah, The Messenger of Allah and those who have authority in this world in the day of judgement and everything will be done according to the decree. One who prays other than Allah has searched compensation from source that can not give guidance to obedience to Allah, nor can have right to give forgivness for sin that are not made against them in truth and its measure and blessing. Allahs justice is the Truth and guidance will not be given if one pray to someone else than Allah. No one can make live life on your behalf nor anyone can make you to submit to Allah on your behalf. Allah has power over all things. The submission to the will of Allah is only to Allah and the one who has prayed other than Allah has denied the Justice of Allah and prayed something that has no power nor given permission. Do not pray other than Allah or you have performed a grave sin. Pray Allah to forgive mistakes and sins in past and continue never to make them again. Concider if something must be compensated through blood money, paying debts, praying missed prayers, fasting, returning belongings and maintaining doing good and forbidding evil while working to correcting the wrongs. Allah will guide and Allah is only who can guide. Allah All-Hearing, All-Powerful, All-Forgiving will grant the forgiveness for the repentant who ask Allah to forgive one the sins and mistakes one has committed in past if one asks forgiveness for the truth of Muhammed, Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husein and makes clear intention to right what was wronged and learn from their example what was acted in blindness and fanatism.


إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

Surat Al-Faatiha : 5

 

سورة الفاتحة : ٥

You [alone] do we worship, and to You [alone] do we turn for help.

Pray Allah for forgivness, obey Allah, The Messenger and the Imam of the time if you believe in Allah. Praying any other than Allah is strictly forbidden, it is great injustice.


 


بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
بِ حَقِ محمد و الئ محمد


Imam Al-Hasan al-’Askari (عليه السلام) has stated that when Allah accepted Adam’s (عليه السلام) repentance, Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) requested the Almighty that He accept his repentance and grant him the same position as before. Indeed their evil inclinations became manifest to them. Then Allah said, “O Adam! You didn’t remember My Order, seek My help by the sake of Muhammad and his family.” Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) said that he had forgotten. Allah said, “Implore Me by the names of Muhammad ‘Ali, Fatimah Hasan and Husayn, and I will accept your prayer.” Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) said, “O Allah, the Sustainer! For the sake of your five noble followers accept my prayer and forgive my mistake. I am your first Prophet and your angels made obeisance to me and you appointed the angels for my service.” Allah said, “O Adam! I ordered the angels to make obeisance to you because you were the vessel of their lights. If you had implored Me through their names I would have kept you safe from disobedience and warned you of the deception of Iblis. But whatever I had anticipated has occurred. Now, pray to Me so that I accept your request.

Prophet Adam (
عليه السلام) prayed to Allah with the names of Muhammad, ‘Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn and asked Him for forgiveness. Allah was pleased with him and said that his repentance was accepted. Imam has stated that Allah taught him the five auspicious names. Then Allah told Prophet Adam and Hawwa’, the serpent and the Satan, “There are provisions for you on the earth and you will be happy on the earth until you die.” Allah has created the fruits, flowers and vegetables for them, to make them happy and do good deeds for the hereafter. Sometimes Allah puts His believers in trial by subjecting them to difficulties and disease. Allah bestows all the bounties as rewards and it is not possible to get all the benefits without toiling for them. The bounties of the hereafter are much better than worldly life. Allah tests us by pain and difficulties so that we would be aware of the punishment of the Resurrection Day when there shall be no relief. Ref. [1]


 

Allah all-Forgiving, Guide.


 

10 - In Hadeeth # 21: One day the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) saw Hassan ((عليه السلام)) and Hussain ((عليه السلام))coming. He said:…"And in the eyes of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), there is no one more meritorious than myself and my brother who is my vizier, my Caliph in my Ummah and after me is the guardian of all Mo'mineen - Alee ibn Abi Talib ((عليه السلام)),…When Alee ((عليه السلام)) will pass away then my son Hassan ((عليه السلام)) will be after him, and when he passes away, after him will be my son Hussain ((عليه السلام)). After that there will be nine Imams who will be descendants of Hussain." [Pg. # 734 of the Book of Sulaym]

 

 


 

Quran surat al-Baqarah 2, ayatullah kursi 255.


اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

Surat Al-Baqara : 255

 

سورة البقرة ٢٥٥

Allah no god but it, Ever-Being, the Ever-Living. Who no weakness no sleep have anything with to do. To whom belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. Who is the one that have power to intercedeيَشْفَعُ , except given. Knowledge What is before them and what is behind them has it, and they comprehend no knowledge except what wishes it. The seat of it embraces the heavens and the earth and is not wearied by their preservation, All-Knowing, Magnificent.

Ya Allah, By the truth of your Prophet Muhammed and Ali and Fatima and Hasan and Husein. Accept our prayers and deeds and guide us to Your obedience by example and right of the Prophet Muhammed Mustafa and the Ahlulbayt and send Your blessing to Your Prophet and his family.
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Amen.


 


39- Imam Ali Commander of the Faithful said: “No one can find the true taste of faith before he believes that whatever befalls him would never miss him and whatever missed him would never befall him.” Ref. [2]


 


 


 


 

Ref. [1] https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-1-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/merits-adam-and-hawwa-eve-reasons-behind#almighty-informs-angels-adams-creation-and-orders-them-prostrate-him


 

Ref. [2] https://balaghah.net/old/nahj-htm/eng/id/article/imam-ali/0004.htm


 

In faith I leave you to guadian of All-Knowing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Cool said:

You don't even need to look 10 verses before or after lol. The verses shared are quite clear in their meaning. 

As for wilayah, 5:55 alone is sufficient

Let’s look 2-3 verses before 5:55 

O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as guardians—they are guardians of each other.1 Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

The definition of Waliyah is guardian, and he it is referring to the Jews and Christians not any specific leaders of Islam. 
then when you get to 55

 

Your only guardians are Allah, His Messenger, and fellow believers—who establish prayer and pay alms-tax with humility.


according to the context fellow believers  are our guardians  

And here I am trying to guard you from error in knowledge :)

Generalizing I’d say you will not recognize, but I hope you would try and understand for your own sake. Not mine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, Abdul Rahim al-Hasan said:

If one prays favours or guidance from other than Allah, All-Seeing, All-Hearing, All-Knowing one has left natural guidance of Allah by committing a major sin.

Salam Brother!!

Please elaborate yourself what is meant by above statement? Do you count Prophet s a.w.as "other than Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)" ?

Obviously, I don't mean Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is Allah, I mean he is the chosen one of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) & He Himself has made obligatory upon us his obedience. Similar is the case of Ulil Amr (عليه السلام). 

So lets see Al-Fatiha:

اهدنا الصراط المستقيم

This is what we say and immediate after it come the verse:

صراط الذين انعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين

Its all about recognizing the الذين of the above verse. The ones from among them are those whom Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has appointed as witness over humans (2:143, 4:41, 22:78). 

The verse 43:86 mentioning the same personalities, as الا من شهد بالحق 

The verse 19:87 mentioning the same personalities, the bearers of divine covenant. 

And we always need the help of things which although are other than Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), but He has provided them for our guidance. Example is the hadith e thaqalayn, the two weighty things which will not misguide us. Do we not need them? 

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahim al-Hasan said:

وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنْفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ ۚ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّهَ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ

 

فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

 

This is the opening verse of your statement. I would like to ask you just one thing, do you really consider Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) as he is of no benefit? And Imams too??? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/8/2021 at 9:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

YOU:

“but only those who testify to the truth” I guess that’s Allah speaking about Shias 


EVERY OTHER MUSLIM:

“but only those who testify to the truth”

that’s every true Muslim who only calls to Allah 

I feel you are focused on contradicting shia on every point and totally missing Cool's point which has nothing to do with being simply being Shia.

He is merely pointing out intercession is a thing as per the verses he pointed out, which are indeed clear. How about the following analogy, and again don't focus on being in disagreement with anything Shia say:

Look at Surah Ma'un, verse 4: فَوَيْلٌ لِّلْمُصَلِّينَ (So woe to those praying ones)

What do you think of that? God is cursing people who pray? Obviously not because as you continue to verse 5: الَّذِينَ هُمْ عَن صَلَاتِهِمْ سَاهُونَ (Those who are careless of their prayers).

Evidently, not every one who prays is cursed by God; only those who put up a front of prayer but in reality are careless of their prayers, neglecting, faking, prioritizing other non-urgent things, etc.

 

Now go back and read Cool's point, and remove your presupposition that it is exclusively about the Shia of modern times. It's clear, God says humans cannot intercede, then elaborates that those with truth are the exception and are able to intercede. What is so difficult to understand about this? Or are you just mad that we often cite Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and others as being eligible to intercede?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, dragonxx said:

I feel you are focused on contradicting shia on every point and totally missing Cool's point which has nothing to do with being simply being Shia.

He is merely pointing out intercession is a thing as per the verses he pointed out, which are indeed clear. How about the following analogy, and again don't focus on being in disagreement with anything Shia say:

Look at Surah Ma'un, verse 4: فَوَيْلٌ لِّلْمُصَلِّينَ (So woe to those praying ones)

What do you think of that? God is cursing people who pray? Obviously not because as you continue to verse 5: الَّذِينَ هُمْ عَن صَلَاتِهِمْ سَاهُونَ (Those who are careless of their prayers).

Evidently, not every one who prays is cursed by God; only those who put up a front of prayer but in reality are careless of their prayers, neglecting, faking, prioritizing other non-urgent things, etc.

Now go back and read Cool's point, and remove your presupposition that it is exclusively about the Shia of modern times. It's clear, God says humans cannot intercede, then elaborates that those with truth are the exception and are able to intercede. What is so difficult to understand about this? Or are you just mad that we often cite Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and others as being eligible to intercede?

No, I’m mad that you and other (Most) shias believe Sunnis are wrong and shias are right. Hence you just said,

“Those with the truth are an exception” 

You were quoting the Quran but you are also believing it is only referring to shias because they know the “truth”. 

So I’m just trying to get on the same page and prove that it’s not what he/ or you believe. The verses are interpreted differently between many different humans. Not just Sunnis and Shias. It’s a natural problem. 

I am willing to become Shia if there was more “truth” , but those verses shown don’t provide a clear image, not even a small image of what Cool was claiming. 

it’s all in the head Lol. 

again, (most) Shias believe Sunnis don’t like/or don’t quote/ or even hate the imams. Which is wrong. 
Not to say I’m defending Sunnis either. 

but I am trying to be neutral to answer your question. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/7/2021 at 11:37 PM, Mahdavist said:

The site doesn't have credibility, but it's also true that this modern day trend has no basis in our religion. 

Our supplications are to Allah ((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), as taught by the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). 

Salaam brother, may I ask, what is you educational background in the Quran and the seerah of the Ahle Bayth (a)? Because you seem to really know it in and out? (Anyway, I'm not disagreeing that our supplications are to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), but I believe we can use intermediaries). 

With a lot of respect, I feel like that you're potentially misguiding people with your continuous tawassul bashing. This isn't some insignificant "modern day trend".

Things are not that black and white. Many of our top 'ulama and even the 'ulema of other sects have practiced it and are continuing to practice it. Many of the great jurists, exegetes, and even the Muslim philosophers, who were the champions of intellect, have endorsed it. Do you think you're more rational than them?

It's really only the salafi-wahabi movement and some modern-ignorant-fringe shia reformist groups that have been aggressively spreading propaganda against it.

I invite you to skip to and watch the lecture in the below video, delivered by a very well respected Shaykh in the English speaking community. Although it's a concise and simplified lecture at the level of an average Muslim immigrant community audience in the West (and the Shaykh himself has expressed this, stating that there's a lot more intellectual dicussion surrounding this topic), I found that it was still very insightful and well done. It takes into account a lot of the issues that people have with this topic.

If you still insist on your anti-tawassul position then I respectfully and kindly think it's best that you take upon silence in this regard, because most of our scholars and even scholars of the other sect, have deemed it a valuable practice. You would just be breeding confusion and other forms of conflict in the uninformed. Of course, the practice should not be abused and done improperly though. 

Edited by AStruggler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The definition of Waliyah is guardian, and he it is referring to the Jews and Christians not any specific leaders of Islam. 
then when you get to 55

Great!!! Now keep standing with this statement of yours i.e., Wilayah means guardian, lets now see the famous hadith of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

من كنت مولا فهذا علي مولا

(Whomsoever I am his guardian, this Ali is his guardian)

Congratulations!!! You have solved a very old dispute regarding with the very meaning of Wilayah. lol

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your only guardians are Allah, His Messenger, and fellow believers—who establish prayer and pay alms-tax with humility.


according to the context fellow believers  are our guardians  

Great!! So in battle of Jamal, these guardians fought with each other, killed each other? In battle of Siffin, these guardians fought each other, killed each other? And in Karbala, these guardian fought with each other? 

Do you have any capacity to even think on any issue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, dragonxx said:

He is merely pointing out intercession is a thing as per the verses he pointed out, which are indeed clear

Yes indeed, you got it right brother.

One more thing I have noticed which I haven't noticed earlier in the verse 43:86 i.e., the verse is talking about two groups:

1) the ones being invoked

2) the ones who invoke

Now see the Arabic text:

وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ 

Lets break it down:

و لا = and not

يملك = have authority/power

الذين = those whom

يدعون = they invoke/call

من دونه = besides Him

الشفاعة = (for) the intercession

This verse is talking about these two groups and the exception with الا is perhaps given for those being invoked

إِلَّا مَنْ شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

(except who testifies to the truth and they know)

It is mentioning that one can invoke beside God for shafa'ah, the ones who testifies to the truth for they are authorized by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for intercession. This view point is authenticated by another shared verse i.e., 19:87

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا

19:87) They shall not control intercession, save he who has made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah.

Lets break it down too:

لا = not

يملكون = they will have the authority/power

الشفاعة = (for) the intercession

الا = except

من = (he) who

اتخذ = has taken

عند = from

الرحمن = the Most Gracious

عهدا = a covenant

Again Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is mentioning here exception,.someones, the bearers of divine covenant as the verse says, are authorized to intercede by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, Cool said:

Great!!! Now keep standing with this statement of yours i.e., Wilayah means guardian, lets now see the famous hadith of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

من كنت مولا فهذا علي مولا

(Whomsoever I am his guardian, this Ali is his guardian)

Congratulations!!! You have solved a very old dispute regarding with the very meaning of Wilayah. lol

And why would Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) even bothered to introduce Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as Mowla, while Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has already said that believers are mowla to each other? 

:hahaha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No, I’m mad that you and other (Most) shias believe Sunnis are wrong and shias are right. Hence you just said,

“Those with the truth are an exception” 

You were quoting the Quran but you are also believing it is only referring to shias because they know the “truth”. 

So I’m just trying to get on the same page and prove that it’s not what he/ or you believe. The verses are interpreted differently between many different humans. Not just Sunnis and Shias. It’s a natural problem. 

That's exactly my point bro. You are more concerned about disproving Shia than you are of engaging truth.

Truth is intercession is a thing as per Quran. Regardless whether or not Shia believe their leaders are the truthful, or if Shia believe they themselves are the truthful, that is a completely separate issue.

In which case you have nothing to be mad about. It's like Cool is pointing out the existence of the Sun and you reply by saying "you don't own the sun". Whether he believes he owns the Sun or not is besides the point!

Even Sunni school of thought agrees with the basic premise, but the mainstream Salafi scholars who write the educational books in Saudi and distribute them throughout the world suppress this out of hatred and dissociation from Shia even if it means dissociation from the Quran, for example as per Sunnis:

Quote

Tawassul can be carried out through a living as well as a dead person, as it refers to the permanent, positive status attached to that person, living or dead. Uthmaan ibn Hunayf taught this prayer to someone long after the Prophet’s death.

Praying to God for a particular need, using some honourable personality, such as the Prophet and other righteous believers, as a wasila or intermediary, without supplicating to that person, or thinking that he has the power to provide, is permitted by the four schools of the Sunni fiqh. Even Ibn Taymiyah believed that God would allow the Prophet and the spiritual leaders to intercede for believers. Since they will be alive on Judgment Day, their intercession will be effective.

https://www.dawn.com/news/675736/intercession-in-islam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Cool said:

Yes indeed, you got it right brother.

One more thing I have noticed which I haven't noticed earlier in the verse 43:86 i.e., the verse is talking about two groups:

1) the ones being invoked

2) the ones who invoke

Now see the Arabic text:

وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ 

Lets break it down:

و لا = and not

يملك = have authority/power

الذين = those whom

يدعون = they invoke/call

من دونه = besides Him

الشفاعة = (for) the intercession

This verse is talking about these two groups and the exception with الا is perhaps given for those being invoked

إِلَّا مَنْ شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

(except who testifies to the truth and they know)

It is mentioning that one can invoke beside God for shafa'ah, the ones who testifies to the truth for they are authorized by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for intercession. This view point is authenticated by another shared verse i.e., 19:87

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا

19:87) They shall not control intercession, save he who has made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah.

Lets break it down too:

لا = not

يملكون = they will have the authority/power

الشفاعة = (for) the intercession

الا = except

من = (he) who

اتخذ = has taken

عند = from

الرحمن = the Most Gracious

عهدا = a covenant

Again Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is mentioning here exception,.someones, the bearers of divine covenant as the verse says, are authorized to intercede by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

Exactly. People have difficulty grasping that the ability granted to intercessors is not power independent of Allah. 

Even despite this some brothers raise their eyebrows. Then you ask why did people ask Jesus ((عليه السلام)) directly to raise the dead through power granted by Allah, instead of just asking Allah, suddenly they go quiet.

It's either that or "these intercessors you speak of are dead whereas Jesus was alive meaning you are committing shirk", then you bring the Quranic verse that explicitly says they are NOT dead: “Do not say regarding those who are slain in the path of God that they are dead; rather they are alive but you are not aware.” Then again they go quiet.

Ya Ali.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

 

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, All-Merciful, The Gracious


 

There is no power save Allah. The Mighty, The Wise. The Creator of heavens and the earth, All-Knowing. There is no benefit save what Allah wills and there is no harm save what Allah wills, the God of the heavens and the God of the earth.  The Ever-Living, The Guide, The Just, The Magnificent, The Sustainer, The Aware of all creation, The One. 


وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ ۚ أَفَإِنْ مَاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انْقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ ۚ وَمَنْ يَنْقَلِبْ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَنْ يَضُرَّ اللَّهَ شَيْئًا ۗ وَسَيَجْزِي اللَّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ

Surat Aal-i-Imraan : 144

 

سورة آل عمران : ١٤٤

Muhammad is but an apostle; [other] apostles have passed before him. If he dies or is slain, will you turn back on your heels? Anyone who turns back on his heels, will not harm Allah in the least, and soon Allah will reward the grateful.

 

And not Muhammed execpt messenger. Certainly passed a way from before him messengers. If he died or is killed will you turn back on your heels. And whoever turnsback on his heels then never will he harm Allah in anything and will reward Allah the grateful ones.


وَمَا كَانَ قَوْلَهُمْ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Surat Aal-i-Imraan : 147

 

سورة آل عمران : ١٤٧

All that they said was, ‘Our Lord, forgive us our sins and our excesses in our affairs, make our feet steady, and help us against the faithless lot.’


 

and Who not said save Our Lord forgive us wrongs and exceeding in us dictated and fix our feet and victorize us upon nations of rejectors of the Truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

This is not the way to engage in any discussions @Abdul Rahim al-Hasan

So here I am quoting a verses of Quran:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذْ ظَلَمُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا اللَّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّهَ تَوَّابًا رَحِيمًا {64}

[Shakir 4:64] And We did not send any messenger but that he should be obeyed by Allah's permission; and had they, when they were unjust to themselves, come to you and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had (also) asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا اسْتَغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا خَاطِئِينَ {97}

[Shakir 12:97] They said: O our father! ask forgiveness of our faults for us, surely we were sinners.

قَالَ سَوْفَ أَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكُمْ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ {98}

[Shakir 12:98] He said: I will ask for you forgiveness from my Lord; surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

You cannot just avoid these verses or just stop reciting them. 

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahim al-Hasan said:

There is no power save Allah. The Mighty, The Wise. The Creator of heavens and the earth, All-Knowing. There is no benefit save what Allah wills and there is no harm save what Allah wills, the God of the heavens and the God of the earth.  The Ever-Living, The Guide, The Just, The Magnificent, The Sustainer, The Aware of all creation, The One. 

Yes and the same Lord has sent the Prophet to recite for the the verses, teach us the book and the wisdom and to purify us: 

هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ {2}

[Shakir 62:2] He it is Who raised among the inhabitants of Mecca an Messenger from among themselves, who recites to them His communications and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom, although they were before certainly in clear error,

The same Lord has sent Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) for guiding us to the right path:

 وَإِنَّكَ لَتَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

42:52) and verily thou dost guide (men) to the Straight Way,-

This doesn't mean that Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) becomes partner of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). And neither it means that the guidance of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is something other than the guidance of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Not so cool
21 hours ago, Cool said:

Great!!! Now keep standing with this statement of yours i.e., Wilayah means guardian, lets now see the famous hadith of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

من كنت مولا فهذا علي مولا

(Whomsoever I am his guardian, this Ali is his guardian)

Congratulations!!! You have solved a very old dispute regarding with the very meaning of Wilayah. lol

Great!! So in battle of Jamal, these guardians fought with each other, killed each other? In battle of Siffin, these guardians fought each other, killed each other? And in Karbala, these guardian fought with each other? 

Do you have any capacity to even think on any issue?

Guardian yes you agree with ahlu sunnah Alhamdulillah.

So not a a leader or successor.

quran sure is haq……no matter in which way you try to deal with it.

what is it? Guardian or leader??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Guest Not so cool said:

Guardian yes you agree with ahlu sunnah Alhamdulillah.

So not a a leader or successor.

quran sure is haq……no matter in which way you try to deal with it.

what is it? Guardian or leader??

Wila or Wialyah has different meanings, depending on the wording of any verse and depending on the ahadith, we would be able to figure out the intended meaning (مراد) of this word in any verse. 

In verse 5:55, the word certainly means guardian/patron. 

Leader means "Imam" or you can also cite the term "Ulil Amr" in Quran. 

So Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is a Prophet, an Imam and a Wali at the same time, each station representing a different nature of authority invested in him by Almighty Lord. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

so can one chant ya hussain for intercession or tasswaul?

If you understand that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has given him the authority to intercede, then there is no problem in it. 

If you believe that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) can intercede for you without having or needing the permission from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), then it is shirk. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Cool said:

If you understand that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has given him the authority to intercede, then there is no problem in it. 

If you believe that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) can intercede for you without having or needing the permission from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), then it is shirk. 

I chanted ya hussain during matam hussain at ashura and something in my body move like something was coming off me like jinn or black magic,so oneday i decided to do it again on my own to see if it would happen again, so i chanted ya hussain, but i had no intentions on worshipping husaainor beliveing he was equal to Allah, i just wanted to see if it would do that again, is that shirk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

I chanted ya hussain during matam hussain at ashura and something in my body move like something was coming off me like jinn or black magic,so oneday i decided to do it again on my own to see if it would happen again, so i chanted ya hussain, but i had no intentions on worshipping husaainor beliveing he was equal to Allah, i just wanted to see if it would do that again, is that shirk?

 

3 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

I chanted ya hussain during matam hussain at ashura and something in my body move like something was coming off me like jinn or black magic,so oneday i decided to do it again on my own to see if it would happen again, so i chanted ya hussain, but i had no intentions on worshipping husaainor beliveing he was equal to Allah, i just wanted to see if it would do that again, is that shirk?

Yes it is. If you believe Hussain has the power to remove the magic or whatever it is in your case, then yes it is shirk.
 

Only Allah has the power to do anything.

Only Allah you should call out too. 
 

repent and Allah will forgive you inshaAllah. For he is the most merciful. You were just uneducated. And Allah is not trying to make life hard on us. But he has given us instructions of what to do and what not to do. 
 

don’t listen to anyone who tells you YES or NO without any reason, or tries to avoid answering why, for they are the uneducated as well. 
 

good luck brother 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...