In the Name of God بسم الله

Proving Prophet Jesus ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) through the Gospels

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Gospel of Matthew 21:11 "...This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee."

Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.”—Mark 6:4

“Good teacher. What must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.” (Mark 10:17-18)

“About the exact date and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Mark13:32)

Jesus in his response to the devil: “It is written, you shall worship the Lord your God and serve Him alone.” (Luke 4:8)

“Nevertheless, I must go on my way today and tomorrow and the day following, for it cannot be that a prophet should perish away from Jerusalem.”—Luke 13:33

Luke 24:19 "...Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people."

“Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God; for no one can work the Signs you work unless God is with him.” (John3:1-3)

Jesus says “I can do nothing independently.” (John 5:30)

“This surely is the prophet who is to come into the world.” (John 6:14)

“Jesus replied to them: My teaching is not mine but His who sent me.” (John 7:16)

“For I have not spoken of my own accord, but the Father who sent me. He has given me a command what I should say and what I should speak.” (John12:49)

“I am going to ascend to my father and your father, to my God and your God.” (John 20:17)

Hello Andrew Israel

Yes we believe he is a prophet as well and more. He's the one prophecied a prophet like unto Moses 

I made a post showing his pre existence as the Word of God and how Jesus himself validates his existence before manifesting in the flesh.. He also speaks about his decision to come down to save us.

Edited by tek91

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, tek91 said:

Hello Andrew Israel

Yes we believe he is a prophet as well and more. He's the one prophecied a prophet like unto Moses 

I made a post showing his pre existence as the Word of God and how Jesus himself validates his existence before manifesting in the flesh.. He also speaks about his decision to come down to save us.

Salam,

We know prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did not die for the sins of the world because it’s a contradiction of Deuteronomy 24:16 and Ezekiel 18:20.  In addition the disciples fled the scene making it only conjecture to believe prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was crucified:

“Parents are not to be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their parents; each will die for their own sin. “—Deuteronomy 24:16

“The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.”—Ezekiel 18:20

“All his disciples forsook him and fled.” (Mark 14:50)

Prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was sent only to the Children of Israel and not to all of mankind like Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).  In addition the gospel of Matthew 5:17-20 makes it clear that Prophet Jesus came to fulfill the laws of Moses not replace them.  Therefore Christians commit blasphemy against God by believing in the Trinity which goes against the first commandment that there is only one God (not 3-father, son, Holy Spirit):

Gospel of Matthew 5:17-20 “Do not suppose that I came to annul the Law of the Prophets. I did not come to abolish but to complete them; for I assure you, while heaven and earth endure not one iota or one projection of a letter will be dropped from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever, therefore, abolishes the least significant of these commands and so teaches the people, he shall be of least significance in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever shall observe and teach them shall be prominent in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteous surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall not at all enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

Gospel of Matthew 10:5-6  “Go not into the way of the Gentiles (non-Israelites), and into the city of Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel'.”

Gospel of Matthew 15:24 “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”

Prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said that “the kingdom of God shall be taken from you” meaning the arabs/ishmael will replace the children of Israel in the arrival of the last and final messenger prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):

Gospel of Matthew 21:42-44 “Jesus said unto them (the Israelites), did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.”

Prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) also paved way for the Paraclete which is prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):

“If you love me, keep my commands, and I shall ask the father and he will give you another paraclete to stay with you forever, the spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because it neither perceives nor understands him. You know him, for he remains with you and will be within you.” (John 14: 15-17)
“However, I tell you the truth: My going is for your benefit; For if I do not leave, the Paraclete will not come to you; But if I go, then I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world regarding sin and righteousness and judgment regarding sin, because they do not believe in me; regarding righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will see me no more and regarding judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

I have still many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them now. When the spirit of truth comes, however, he will guide you into all truth; For he will not speak on his own account but he will say whatever he hears, and he will make known to you what is to take place. He will glorify me, for he will take from what is mine and will declare it to you.” (John 16: 12-14)

Lastly, to know prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is a true prophet, prophet Jesus warns us about false prophets:

`Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit.' Matthew 7:15-17. Revelation 22:2 tells us how many fruits there are on the tree of life. `In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits.'
So we find that the prophet to come after Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is known by the twelve fruits which he produced, the twelve holy Imams.

“By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God.“—1 John 4:1-6

Which is exactly what prophet Muhammad said about Jesus Christ the messiah.

Therefore accept prophet Muhammad and the 12 holy imams which is Shia Islam for your salvation!

• Advanced Member

In addition regarding your claim that Deuteronomy 18:18 fits prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and not prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is false:

“There are similarities between Moses and Jesus in the sense that they were both Jews and they were both prophets. They both had profound miracles; during their time the rulers had ordered the killing of all male children and so on. But again that contradicts the term ‘brethren’ that has already been explained. Even then, we find that when taken for the sake of argument that Jesus is a possible candidate for this prophecy, you’ll find that there are a great deal more similarities between Prophets Moses and Muhammad than the similarities between prophets Moses and Jesus, may peace and blessings be upon them all.”

https://www.whyislam.org/common-ground/muhammad-a-prophet-like-unto-moses/

1 hour ago, Andrew Israel said:

Salam,

We know prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did not die for the sins of the world because it’s a contradiction of Deuteronomy 24:16 and Ezekiel 18:20.  In addition the disciples fled the scene making it only conjecture to believe prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was crucified:

Hello Andre Israel this is alot you wrote I will try to answer one at a time as have time too.

As for this verses do you believe in the Jewish leviticus teachings of sacrificial atonement and how God asked for an animal without blemish to be killed and it's blood sprinkled on the altar for for sins?

Basically blood for blood a life for life.. Sin had to be punished and a substitude was made for the people.. this sacrifice was the only way God explained that sins were to be forgiven..

Do you also recall how God told Abraham to offer Isaac as a sacrifice only to stop him and then offer a ram instead and then for Abraham to Prophecy God will offer the lamb for the sacrifice.

Jesus was that Lamb

When John the baptist came he prophecied "Behold the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the World"... No Man could pay the sins of someone else as we are sinful and blemished. So no Earthly Father Could pay the sin of son and vice versa as we are all stained.... The Torah even says non is righteous. Only Yeshua the lamb of God who never sinned could be the blameless lamb and give his blood as a sacrifice... Blood for blood life for life...

Prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was sent only to the Children of Israel and not to all of mankind like Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).  In addition the gospel of Matthew 5:17-20 makes it clear that Prophet Jesus came to fulfill the laws of Moses not replace them.  Therefore Christians commit blasphemy against God by believing in the Trinity which goes against the first commandment that there is only one God (not 3-father, son, Holy Spirit):

Thats not true Jesus came FIRST to the house of Israel.. God did promise that from the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would rise a blessing for all nations.

This was comfirmed when baby Jesus was taken to the temple and a devout man who was led by the Spirit of God and prophecied 

Luke 2:30 For my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to Your people Israel.

In this promise all jews and gentile was to be blessed..

You also have to read what Jesus said to the gentile woman when she was asking for healing.

Mark 7:27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children FIRST be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

The children of Israel had to first be filled before he took the message to the gentiles..

Look what Jesus then said in the book of Acts

You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

Prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said that “the kingdom of God shall be taken from you” meaning the arabs/ishmael will replace the children of Israel in the arrival of the last and final messenger prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):

No it means the message was given to the gentiles

you love me, keep my commands, and I shall ask the father and he will give you another paraclete to stay with you forever, the spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because it neither perceives nor understands him. You know him, for he remains with you and will be within you.” (John 14: 15-17)
“However, I tell you the truth: My going is for your benefit; For if I do not leave, the Paraclete will not come to you; But if I go, then I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world regarding sin and righteousness and judgment regarding sin, because they do not believe in me; regarding righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will see me no more and regarding judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

I have still many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them now. When the spirit of truth comes, however, he will guide you into all truth; For he will not speak on his own account but he will say whatever he hears, and he will make known to you what is to take place. He will glorify me, for he will take from what is mine and will declare it to you.” (John 16: 12-14)

John 14:26 explains who the comforter is

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

This was fulfilled in the day of pentecost when Yeshua breathed on them The Holy Ghost

And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Edited by tek91

• Advanced Member

Prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was only sent to the Jews not the gentiles.  The reason was because the gentiles would start worshipping Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) like we’re seeing with today’s Christians.  This is why god sent prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to announce to the entire world that Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was simply a prophet just like him nothing more or less:

Gospel of Matthew 10:5-6  “Go not into the way of the Gentiles (non-Israelites), and into the city of Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel'.”

Gospel of Matthew 15:24 “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”

In addition regarding your claim that Deuteronomy 18:18 fits prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and not prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is false:

Every Jew would tell you the brethren was speaking of the 12 tribes of Israel...

• Advanced Member

I know why you think it’s the Holy Spirit but it’s a “he” not an “it”.  If what your saying is true then John chapter 16 verse 12-14 would have an it instead of a he.  

I have still many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them now. When the spirit of truth comes, however, HE will guide you into all truth; For HE will not speak on his own account but HE will say whatever HE hears, and HE will make known to you what is to take place. HE will glorify me, for HE will take from what is mine and will declare it to you.” (John 16: 12-14)

17 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

If Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were to come back today would you start worshipping him?  If yes, your committing idolatry.  Worshipping a man instead of God goes against the entire Old Testament.

100 percent I will

He will come back and every knee will bow and every tongue confess 

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Edited by tek91

• Advanced Member

Then your committing idolatry which is a sin that will be never be forgiven unless repented.  This is why Shia Islam fixes your problem.  You can still embrace prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) but worship God alone.  This was the whole reason prophet Muhammad was sent to the entire world.  He was sent to blast the Jews for not accepting Jesus while also blasting the Christians for turning him into a god instead of Allah.

5 hours ago, Andrew Israel said:

In addition the disciples fled the scene making it only conjecture to believe prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was crucified:

Yes the disciples fled but we know Peter who followed from a distance right as far the courtyard of the high priest.

We also know of many eye witnesses at the feet of the cross including the disciple Jesus loved and the three Mary's Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joseph and last Jesus own mother...

Plus I'm not even counting his enemies and Joseph of Arimathea who begged for the body of Jesus.

I am sure you would agree that that would be more than enough sufficient eye witnesses to validate his crucifixion..

Edited by tek91

3 hours ago, Andrew Israel said:

I know why you think it’s the Holy Spirit but it’s a “he” not an “it”.  If what your saying is true then John chapter 16 verse 12-14 would have an it instead of a he.  

I have still many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them now. When the spirit of truth comes, however, HE will guide you into all truth; For HE will not speak on his own account but HE will say whatever HE hears, and HE will make known to you what is to take place. HE will glorify me, for HE will take from what is mine and will declare it to you.” (John 16: 12-14)

Where do you get that God's Ruach HaKodesh is an It or a thing?

Please explain yourself

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, tek91 said:

Yes the disciples fled but we know Peter who followed from a distance right as far the courtyard of the high priest.

We also know of many eye witnesses at the feet of the cross including the disciple Jesus loved and the three Mary's Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joseph and last Jesus own mother...

Plus I'm not even counting his enemies and Joseph of Arimathea who begged for the body of Jesus.

I am sure you would agree that that would be more than enough sufficient eye witnesses to validate his crucifixion..

Jesus was not crucified.  We muslims follow what God said happened not conjecture.  This is why Jesus is coming back a second time.  He will help usher in the messianic era with Imam al Mahdi and the whole world will revert back to Shia Islam, worshipping Allah alone.

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, tek91 said:

Where do you get that God's Ruach HaKodesh is an It or a thing?

Please explain yourself

The Holy Spirit is not a he.  It is not a gender.  Meanwhile the spirit of truth is called a he in multiple scenarios that I have already shown you.  The only prophet to come after Jesus Christ is Prophet Muhammad pbut who fulfilled the criteria to being the spirit of truth.

4 hours ago, Andrew Israel said:

Then your committing idolatry which is a sin that will be never be forgiven unless repented.  This is why Shia Islam fixes your problem.  You can still embrace prophet Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) but worship God alone.  This was the whole reason prophet Muhammad was sent to the entire world.  He was sent to blast the Jews for not accepting Jesus while also blasting the Christians for turning him into a god instead of Allah.

You do know that the Hebrew word used for one was Echad not Yachid which is the word for a single entity or the number one.

You know that I showed in previous post that Jesus existence did not start when he was born..many words of Jesus shows that he is eternal and pre existed as the Word of God .

For instance he says he came down from heaven to save that which was lost.

He claimed to have witnessed the falling of Satan to Earth as lightning.

He claimed to have existed before prophet Abraham.

He also claimed to have shared Glory with God before the World was.

He claimed to be the bread of life, the fountain of living water, the resurrection and the life...these are just the tip of the iceberg...

If Yeshua was just a normal man he would be the biggest blasphemer in existence.

These shows that the claims of John were true when John says In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and Word was God and later it says and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. .

You have to understand the concept of God being in Heaven and at the same time sending his Word to be born flesh and blood.

Basically Jesus body was the Tabernacle of God as he is One (Echad) with the Father..

Edited by tek91

• Advanced Member

Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was not a blasphemer.  It is the Christians who blaspheme when they turn him into God.  Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) worshipped Allah alone, he was not a Christian, but a Muslim.  If Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was a Christian he would of worshipped himself and would be thrown into hell.  Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was sent specifically to the children of Israel because the jews would never turn a prophet of god into a deity like the Christians have.  Accept prophet Muhammad and the 12 imams for your salvation.  May Allah forgive you and guide you to the light.

29 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

The Holy Spirit is not a he.  It is not a gender.  Meanwhile the spirit of truth is called a he in multiple scenarios that I have already shown you.  The only prophet to come after Jesus Christ is Prophet Muhammad pbut who fulfilled the criteria to being the spirit of truth.

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit and is One(Echad) with God..

I have shown that no where is the Ruach ever mentioned in the Torah/Tanach as a creation. It is not a thing created however I have shown that God's eternal Ruach does in fact take part in creation. If you read genesis God's Spirit hovered over the waters..

God's Spirit is also the reason you are alive

God breathed into men the Ruach of life and man became a living creature..

You can look it up all validated gen 2:7

2 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was not a blasphemer.  It is the Christians who blaspheme when they turn him into God.  Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) worshipped Allah alone, he was not a Christian, but a Muslim.  If Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was a Christian he would of worshipped himself and would be thrown into hell.  Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was sent specifically to the children of Israel because the jews would never turn a prophet of god into a deity like the Christians have.  Accept prophet Muhammad and the 12 imams for your salvation.  May Allah forgive you and guide you to the light.

I'll take my chances with Allah. I trust Jesus who's body rose from the dead rather then Mohammad who's body is in the ground...

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, tek91 said:

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit and is One(Echad) with God..

I have shown that no where is the Ruach ever mentioned in the Torah/Tanach as a creation. It is not a thing created however I have shown that God's eternal Ruach does in fact take part in creation. If you read genesis God's Spirit hovered over the waters..

God's Spirit is also the reason you are alive

God breathed into men the Ruach of life and man became a living creature..

You can look it up all validated gen 2:7

That does not make the Holy Spirit God though you do realize this?  God is not a trinity.  No where in the Bible is Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) say that God and the Holy Spirit are all one.  It’s blasphemous and dangerous just like the concept of original sin which is refuted by the Old Testament.

• Advanced Member
Just now, tek91 said:

I'll take my chances with Allah. I trust Jesus who's body rose from the dead rather then Mohammad who's body is in the ground...

If you truly trusted Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) you would follow his religion which is Islam.  If you do not repent, on the day of judgement, your going to feel foolish when you realize Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was not crucified.  He will testify against you and the rest of the Christians as they are all thrown into hell for blaspheming Allah Almighty.  You have been warned:  accept prophet muhammad and the 12 imams, which is shia islam, for your salvation.

47 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

If you truly trusted Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) you would follow his religion which is Islam.  If you do not repent, on the day of judgement, your going to feel foolish when you realize Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was not crucified.  He will testify against you and the rest of the Christians as they are all thrown into hell for blaspheming Allah Almighty.  You have been warned:  accept prophet muhammad and the 12 imams, which is shia islam, for your salvation.

Tks for the warning but I have a warning of my own.

You will go to the lake of fire if you face God on Judgement day and your sins are not payed for by Yeshua's blood.

Edited by tek91

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Andrew Israel said:

If Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were to come back today would you start worshipping him?  If yes, your committing idolatry.  Worshipping a man instead of God goes against the entire Old Testament.

They made God as Image of man, while God made a man as his own image. Similar with Hinduism and old pagans beliefs.

Edited by Abu Nur

6 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

They made God as Image of man, while God made a man as his own image. Similar with Hinduism and old pagans beliefs.

Of course if your muslim and dont study the gospels and torah/tanach you would come to that conclusion .. But like I told you we dont believe God is a man...

Please understand Yeshua did not start existing when he was born... Think of it as his body being tabernacle God used when The Word of God CHOSE to come down. 

Yeshua taught God is a Spirit and to worship him in spirit and truth.

Edited by tek91

• Advanced Member

Your making false assumptions about Muslims as if we do not know the old and New Testament.  You believe God is a man because I asked you earlier if Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were sent down right now you would start to worship him.  That is idolatry.  Your breaking the first commandment.

I suggest you read the Holy Quran.  Your passion for the old and New Testament is clear but it needs completion.  Islam completes the faith of Christianity.  If you truly loved Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) you would follow his religion which is Shia Islam.

18 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

Your making false assumptions about Muslims as if we do not know the old and New Testament.  You believe God is a man because I asked you earlier if Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were sent down right now you would start to worship him.  That is idolatry.  Your breaking the first commandment.

I suggest you read the Holy Quran.  Your passion for the old and New Testament is clear but it needs completion.  Islam completes the faith of Christianity.  If you truly loved Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) you would follow his religion which is Shia Islam.

Hello Andrew Israel I don't mean any disrespect

If God came down for a time and became a man. Then would not I be worshiping God? I am not worshiping the tabernacle (body) of Yeshua I am worshiping God through Yeshua.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

19 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

I have no need to... I feel I have gotten all my answers and revelations from the torah, tanach and NT...To me it is complete with the last prophet Yeshua...

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, tek91 said:

I have no need to... I feel I have gotten all my answers and revelations from the torah, tanach and NT...To me it is complete with the last prophet Yeshua...

Have fun worshipping a man.  The door is always open for you to read the Holy Quran and complete your faith when the time is right.  Allah is always ready to forgive you when your repentance is sincere.

34 minutes ago, Andrew Israel said:

Have fun worshipping a man.  The door is always open for you to read the Holy Quran and complete your faith when the time is right.  Allah is always ready to forgive you when your repentance is sincere.

No man we worship, we worship the Father through Yeshua. Like Yeshua commanded...

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I would likewise ask you to read the NT with an open heart and without bias one day and ask God to reveal if what is taught is true and if Yeshua's blood does bring atonement...

I would not want you to die in sin and face God on Judgement day..

Peace 

Edited by tek91

• Advanced Member

I have read the New Testament.  It is incomplete because Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was not crucified.  He was raised up to heaven and will come down a second time to revert the world towards islam.  I suggest you follow Jesus’ religion and it wasn’t Christianity.  Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad are muslims.  The only way to paradise is being a Muslim.  Christians are burning in hell for blasphemy against God.  Now I suggest you read the Holy Quran.  It is the final revelation sent down to mankind.