Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tayyibi hate the Shia

• Advanced Member

Assalamu aleykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh 

I have a question. I am having debates with Sunnis, but one Tayyibi started another discussion. He calles us Musawi Waqifite 12ers and spoke about kufr. Can you please give me some more information about them? I really don't understand their way of believing. 

Thank you

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Labyika ya Khamenei said:

Aleykum Assalm wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, They believe there's 21 Imams and they don't believe in Imam Mahdi. Thats all I know but I recommend you watching this video he seems know what his talking about. 

Wa aleykum assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh 

thank you for the information. 

That guy told me that they believe in 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis and that they are waiting for the last Imam Mahdi (aj). Similar to what the Sunnis and Zaidis believe in. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Dutchzahra said:

Wa aleykum assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh 

thank you for the information. 

That guy told me that they believe in 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis and that they are waiting for the last Imam Mahdi (aj). Similar to what the Sunnis and Zaidis believe in. 

Something looks wrong this guy also said they have 21 

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Dutchzahra said:

Assalamu aleykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh 

I have a question. I am having debates with Sunnis, but one Tayyibi started another discussion. He calles us Musawi Waqifite 12ers and spoke about kufr. Can you please give me some more information about them? I really don't understand their way of believing. 

Thank you

Salam their are known  mostly as dawoodi-bohra as a branch of Ismailis which majority  of them live in India  & Pakistan  which  majority of them have good relation  with 12ers which they have built or renewed  many Shia Shrines which  also they are participating  in mournings in Karbala & Najaf besides 12ers nevertheless  a random  guy in a forum doesn't  represent  their community  & their belief.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235070548-for-tayyibis-the-infant-tayyib-carried-in-a-basket/?tab=comments#comment-3344705

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234969781-dawoodi-bohra-beliefs-and-practices/?tab=comments#comment-1969336

• Advanced Member
On 9/27/2021 at 7:57 PM, Labyika ya Khamenei said:

Something looks wrong this guy also said they have 21 

Correction. You are right. He believes in 21 and the 21st is the awaited Mahdi according to him. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Dutchzahra said:

Correction. You are right. He believes in 21 and the 21st is the awaited Mahdi according to him. 

Yep, also there last imam like 54 I think and his in hideout according to them. They worship mix genders male and female and most of them don't wear scarf. They also don't put their head completely on the floor when they pray.