Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in Ovaries?

Message added by ShiaChat Mod,

We appreciate participation during this pandemic, but some replies can be removed if inaccurate or will not be approved if inaccurate.   

(Haji 2003) Safety information: https://sourceful.co.uk/doc/583/faqs-on-protecting-yourself-from-aerosol-transmiss

The Holy Prophet had given this dua'a to his daughter with instruction that whoso recites it daily, in the morning and evening, remains safe from fever:

https://www.duas.org/pdfs/noor.pdf

• Advanced Member

Friend through social media linked me this article.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/mrna-technology-covid-vaccine-lipid-nanoparticles-accumulate-ovaries/

Dr. Robert Malone, creator of mRNA vaccine technology, said the COVID vaccine lipid nanoparticles — which tell the body to produce the spike protein — leave the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues.

The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the vaccine did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the vaccine’s developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and  — in “quite high concentrations” — in the ovaries.

The mRNA — or messenger RNA — is what tells the body to manufacture the spike protein. The lipid nanoparticles are like the “boxes” the mRNA is shipped in, according to Malone. “If you find lipid nanoparticles in an organ or tissue, that tells you the drug got to that location,” Malone explained.

According to the data in the Japanese study, lipid nanoparticles were found in the whole blood circulating throughout the body within four hours, and then settled in large concentrations in the ovaries, bone marrow and lymph nodes.

if this is true, I wonder how this will affect woman who are conceiving.

• Forum Administrators

FYI:

Currently no evidence shows that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems (problems trying to get pregnant) in women or men. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and people who would like to have a baby. 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

FYI:

Currently no evidence shows that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems (problems trying to get pregnant) in women or men. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and people who would like to have a baby. 

There has been no real clinical trials. These usually takes years

• Moderators
1 hour ago, slavelight said:

There has been no real clinical trials. These usually takes years

This specific virus didn't have a vaccine, but it actually has been in development for many years, in a general form. 

• Advanced Member
On 9/22/2021 at 8:06 PM, notme said:

This specific virus didn't have a vaccine, but it actually has been in development for many years, in a general form. 

Dear respected member

This proves my point, there has not been any real clinical trials to conclude whether the vaccines are safe or not.
Therefore we can't come to the conclusion that it's safe for woman who are planning to conceive or conceiving.

Let me also mention that the inventor of mrna vaccines himself warns for the dangers. Whos name has been removed from many articles including
the wikipage of  rna vaccines to discredit him after he went public raising concerns about these vaccines. doesn't this raise a single red flag?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, slavelight said:

Therefore we can't come to the conclusion that it's safe for woman who are planning to conceive or conceiving.

Dying of a disease is also not safe for women who are planning to conceive. What is the COVID-19 death toll up to? I'm more worried about the vaccine not providing complete protection than I am about possible but completely unfounded side effects. But it's very rare for vaccinated individuals to even require hospitalization, rarer still for them to die, and the recovery is typically weeks not months for vaccinated individuals. 

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, notme said:

But it's very rare for vaccinated individuals to even require hospitalization

This is not true at all. It's not very rare. And I am talking about those who have taken 2 doses.
Don't trust me? ask someone you know who works with covid patients. I am pretty sure they will come back and tell you it's not very rare, but maybe it's rare or maybe even common, depending on which region.

If it would be very rare, people with 2 doses and masks wouldn't still be afraid of the virus.

I have asked some but not too many. One of them came back to me with >50% of ICU patients had 2 doses taken.
Now, this can obviously be stochastic depending on many other factors. And as other member said, it can vary depending on region.

23 hours ago, notme said:

Dying of a disease is also not safe for women who are planning to conceive.

Dying is inevitable, taking jabs won't guarantee your survival.

How can we know when a person takes a jab and is alive, that he/she is alive due to taking the jab?

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/singapore-reports-highest-single-day-rise-covid-19-cases-2021-09-24/

Sept 24 (Reuters) - Singapore's health ministry reported 1,650 new COVID-19 cases on Friday, the highest since the beginning of the pandemic.

A recent rise in cases after the relaxation of some coronavirus measures has prompted Singapore to pause further reopening. More than 80% of its population has been vaccinated against the virus.

• Advanced Member

https://youtu.be/pp-nPZETLTo

Just figured I'd share a video and YouTube channel. The video addressed a handful of questions with use of studies, including the question of if vaccines cause infertility. The video also discusses mRNA clinical trials in people, questions of if these vaccines can alter DNA, half-lives of the vaccines etc.

I am quickly reminded of why I've gradually departed. The conspiracy theories and misinformation are rampant here. Smh* thank you @notme for being a beacon of hope.

Edited by iCenozoic

• Advanced Member

Here is a second video on efficacy of mRNA vaccines against the Delta variant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-sCLJO2P4

Edited by iCenozoic

• Advanced Member

Ex scientist and vice president of Allergy and Respiratory Pfizer Dr Mike Yeadon

He talks about covid vax and pregnancy.

Here is the full video if youtube decides to remove the clip above.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6119a5c55f9bed525db38b7f         about   8:00min -- 10:40     full video is about 20mins.

Edited by slavelight

Guest guest
On 9/27/2021 at 10:19 PM, slavelight said:

Ex scientist and vice president of Allergy and Respiratory Pfizer Dr Mike Yeadon

He talks about covid vax and pregnancy.

Known for making false or unfounded claims about covid-19 and the safety of Covid-19 vaccines. 

Michael Yeadon is a British pharmacologist who attracted media attention for making false or unfounded claims about the COVID-19 pandemic and the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. He previously served as the chief scientist and vice-president of the allergy and respiratory research division of the drug company Pfizer,[1] 

The video of Mike Yeadon should not be on ShiaChat. If anyone watches it and is persuaded to not get the vaccine, then he has caused harm to them if they get Covid-19 and die. 

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

The video of Mike Yeadon should not be on ShiaChat. If anyone watches it and is persuaded to not get the vaccine, then he has caused harm to them if they get Covid-19 and die. 

And harm to that person's family members and/or harm to anyone who came into contact with the infected person. Even if an infected person starts wearing a mask after they become ill, to protect other people from the Covid-19 virus, they were already spreading the virus towards other people during the previous 5 days before they knew that they were ill. 

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Known for making false or unfounded claims about covid-19 and the safety of Covid-19 vaccines.

Everyone who raises concern about vaccines will get blackmarked doesn't matter who it's, the CEO or top scientist. I have provided source from ex CEO of pfizer, source from the creator of mRNA vaccine techonology. Who else is left for you to raise an eyebrow? is it the lobbyist? or maybe the stakeholders of these manufacturing companies?

55 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

And if they get the vaccine and get seriously sick or die will you take the responsibility? or if their baby inside the mother develops disabilities or dies  because the mother took the jab, will you take the responsibility?

because certainly the manufacturers will not take responsibility.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

I am just sharing information that I find interesting, if you are looking for health related advice you shouldn't come to shiachat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

source and full video  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/were-in-the-middle-of-a-major-biological-catastrophe-top-covid-doc-mccullough/

“I think the reason why everybody’s here is we have a sense that something very bad is going on in the world. And I’m here to tell you, I think it is,” he said.  

“If you feel tension right now and you feel some emotional distress and if you feel as if things aren’t going right … I think your perceptions are correct,” the physician continued. 

“And if your perceptions are correct, now’s the time for action.” 

McCullough calmly explained how his professional titles are being taken from him. 

“Today I was stripped of the editorship of Cardiorenal Medicine, a Swiss-based journal and in the last year, I have lost my job at a major health system, with no explanation and no due process,” he said. 

“I’ve been stripped of every title that I’ve ever had in that institution. I’ve received a threat letter from the American College of Physicians, [and] a threat letter from the American Board. 

This has happened because of his “lawful” participation “in a topic of public importance,” he said. 

“What we are doing is lawful,” he told the packed ballroom.  

“What’s not lawful, and what’s not right, is what’s happening with respect to censorship and the threat of reprisal.” 

McCullough predicted that the eight professional acronyms behind his name, “will be progressively erased.” This is “going to happen because there’s powerful forces at work, far more powerful than we can possibly think of, that are influencing anybody who is in a position of authority.” 

Explaining his background further, he described how in his distant past he was “on President Clinton’s advisory panel to healthcare,” and had been “on C-SPAN for seven hours getting fried by the senators.” And thus, he explained, “I’m not new to the national scene.” 

McCullough emphasized that safety is of paramount importance in every industry, including the automotive and building sectors. He said it was ‘beyond astonishing” that “there has been an injection of a substance into half of Americans’ bodies and there’s yet to be a report to America on safety.” 

This “wasn’t the case back in 1976” for the Swine Flu vaccination campaign, he said. After the emergence of 25 deaths and 550 cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome, the government shut it down. Although it was debated whether or not the vaccine caused the damage, “it didn’t matter,” the physician recalled.  

“Unexplained deaths [occurred, so it] didn’t matter. Shut down the program, [it’s] not safe. It was considered a debacle.” 

Today, in testing out new technology on, not just the nation, but the world, the government and big pharmaceutical authorities are taking “a gamble of extraordinary implications,” McCullough said. 

The gamble is genetic gene-transfer technology. The FDA [Food and Drug Administration] considers the current American vaccines, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, as gene-transfer tech.” 

McCullough explained how these gene transfer technologies work. He also voiced his concern that, although “normally a messenger RNA is used once and disposed of,” with these mRNA injections by Pfizer and Moderna, messenger RNA is “used over and over … again and stays in the cells for a [very] long time.” 

“We are working with scientists all over the world, and there is a belief now that the messenger RNA can survive cell division, [and] so a parent cell can give it to daughter cells,” he explained. 

“For the first time in human history, we have a biologic product that’s telling our body to produce an abnormal protein,” he said. 

The mRNA enters cells and causes them to create spike proteins, a “kind of a ‘loaded weapon,’ if you will. … It’s now known that the spike protein itself is independently pathogenic: it causes damage itself” to the cells in which it is produced, and then circulates in the body for about two weeks. 

“As this protein circulates, it damages organs, it damages endothelial cells, blood cells, causes blood clotting,” McCullough said.  

“There is nothing about the spike protein that’s good. They’re lethal.” 

‘Colossal misstep’ of omitting independent safety monitor boards 

McCullough decried the lack of independent safety regulators in monitoring the situation. 

“If we don’t have safety boards, data safety monitoring boards, critical event committees, human ethics committees, assigned to these programs, we have no hope of shutting this down or even evaluating for safety,” he said. 

“I’m not fooling around when I say our governments owed it to us from the beginning to have a Data Safety Monitor Board (DSM). Where’s the DSM?”  

The only monitors right now are the FDA, the CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], and pharmaceutical companies with a stake in the outcome, he explained.  

“We never let the company decide on causality of a problem. We never let a company tell us if a product is safe,” McCullough said. 

“Not having a Data Safety Monitoring Board will go down in history as a colossal misstep in public health,” he continued.  

“How in the world can we take the sponsors of the program, the FDA, the CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, and let them be in charge of safety? And even worse, how can we let them not ever produce a safety report? We never do a safety press briefing, nothing.” 

The eminent physician also described doctors he meets as ashamed and confused, particularly about injecting pregnant women with the experimental jabs. 

“I have a lot of interaction with doctors,” McCullough said.   

“I don’t [know] a single doctor who can look me in the eye and support what’s being done to pregnant women. What I see in their eyes is fear, shame, guilt. They know they’re wrong, but they’re confused.” 

According to McCullough, many doctors and medical personnel are currently “in a trance.”  

“They’re in a mass psychosis, and it’s worldwide,” he declared. 

“They’re in lockstep. They’re thinking the same way. They’re frightened. They’re confused. They’re kind of scrambled. They can’t really explain or justify what they’re doing.” 

• 1 month later...