Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

HELP!!!!

Rate this topic

noqvi

• Basic Members

I have had a huge crush on this guy for upto eight months now. He's a Facebook friend and we have next to no mutual friends (just one). We never interact on Facebook. I have prayed so hard for the feelings to go away but they just simply do not. I was actually okay living with it until he followed me on Instagram a few days ago. He followed me, viewed my story (about Palestine), and then unfollowed me. Now I can't help being all delusional about it. I've been praying for marriage, and I never would've thought I could be so wildly enthusiastic about marriage ever. He's more than five years older than me. Belongs to a whole other generation, in fact. And judging by his profile, he's perfect. He's religious, polite, funny, smart. We've never talked. I don't message or reply to men, so I don't think we ever could. We only communicated once when he commented on one of my posts and I replied to the comment. Back in January. 

I need you to please please pray for me to get over it. I understand I can't be having feelings for a non mehram. I hope we can get married InshaAllah. I hope I either get over him, or get married to him soon. I don't know what to do.

• Moderators

Infatuation goes away, but it hurts while it remains. Duas that it is made easier for you. This is perfectly normal and common. Just stay busy and keep yourself occupied with your family and community. 

You will find the right person when the time is right. 

• Basic Members
5 minutes ago, notme said:

Infatuation goes away, but it hurts while it remains. Duas that it is made easier for you. This is perfectly normal and common. Just stay busy and keep yourself occupied with your family and community. 

You will find the right person when the time is right. 

Thank you! I hope I do.