In the Name of God بسم الله

Temporary/Muta marriage with a girl who is a non hijab.

Rate this topic

iloveahlulbayt123

• Basic Members

If I'm going to go  into a temporary marriage with a girl who is a non hijabi/ chats with other guys. Is it wajib for me to tell her/make her stop talking to other guys and make her wear hijab otherwise I'm a dayooth?? The thing is I'm not planning on marrying her forever/building a family with her so I don't really take these things seriously it's just to fulfill urges + I don't want to start arguments and make issues when we get married?. Also if I just advice her not to and she doesn't listen do I have to keep arguing with her about it, and do I have to leave her if she doesn't listen, does staying with her if she doesn't listen to what I say/my advice make me a dayooth? As we know there's a hadith that says the dayooth doesn't smell the fragrance of jannah + The answer I'm most interested in is the hijab question W salam. 

• Basic Members

This doesn't make sense for it to be haram, because we know that marrying a girl with muta who is famous with zina is halal but makrooh? And I've never heard any sheikh say you have to try and change her?? Does that mean its different for temporary marriage? Woudn't this also make the man a dayooth? Cuz we know a girl who's famous with zina probably isn't going to be a hijabi.

• Advanced Member

Brother please pursue a full marriage if you cannot be patient, I highly advise to not engage in this practice.

• Advanced Member
On 9/6/2021 at 5:23 PM, iloveahlulbayt123 said:

Also if I just advice her not to and she doesn't listen do I have to keep arguing with her about it, and do I have to leave her if she doesn't listen,

Question: My wife does not believe in observing the hijab as she does not observe the hijab in gatherings and assemblies, she does not pay any attention to my words and requests, is it my fault that she does not observe the hijab? What is my duty about her?

Answer: Command her to do good and forbid evil with kind language and gentle tone, and say that keeping the hijab is a necessity of religion, and a woman who does not observe her hijab will be punished by Allah. It is hoped that it will be effective and in that case it is not your fault.

https://www.barkhat.news/magazine/162083952728/what-is-the-husband-s-duty-towards-his-wife-s-unveiling-answer-of-ayatollah-makarem-shirazi

On 9/6/2021 at 5:23 PM, iloveahlulbayt123 said:

if she doesn't listen to what I say/my advice make me a dayooth? As we know there's a hadith that says the dayooth doesn't smell the fragrance of jannah + The answer I'm most interested in is the hijab question W salam. 

Salam if you are not indifferent about her but on the other hand she disobeys  you , so therefore  you are not a Dayooth .

Imam Sadiq(عليه السلام) said: "Paradise is forbidden to Dayooth (one who is indifferent about his wife, daughter, sister, and has no zeal/Gheira)." (1)

The Holy Prophet of Islam ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said: "Every man who  his wife's makes-up and leaves his house in that state is a Dayooth man, and it is not a sin for anyone to call such menn which are indifferent about their wives and (daughters and sisters) a Dayooth." "He has not done so, and a woman who  beautifies & perfumes herself    and leaves her house and her husband is satisfied with it , this woman will build a house for her husband in hell for every step she takes." (2)

http://www.jc313.ir/50447-براساس-روایات---دیوث---کیست؟---آیا-دیوث-فحش-و-ناسزا-است؟.html

Fear Allah and dont do something that makes you sinful or at risk . It's totally haram and nowhere in hadith . Imams never did it and never allowed . If it's mentioned in any  hadith that something is haram then you must avoid it even if it's not authentic hadith m avoid what is doubtful . Mutah is evil and haram . It was only allowed for a limited time then the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) condemned it forever . Imam Ali and other imams never did it or said it's halal . It's something that can be converted to straight up zina . Don't do it or else you will be at fault for zina

• Moderators
On 9/14/2021 at 2:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fear Allah and dont do something that makes you sinful or at risk . It's totally haram and nowhere in hadith . Imams never did it and never allowed . If it's mentioned in any  hadith that something is haram then you must avoid it even if it's not authentic hadith m avoid what is doubtful . Mutah is evil and haram . It was only allowed for a limited time then the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) condemned it forever . Imam Ali and other imams never did it or said it's halal . It's something that can be converted to straight up zina . Don't do it or else you will be at fault for zina

Mutah was made halal by Quran and was not made haram. It's not zina. Hijab is not the issue here, or Mutah in general, but doing Mutah with a women who is famous for zina. This is something that is highly discouraged because of 'Who' the Mutah is with. A woman who has done zina in the recent past and has not repented or made a strong intention to change is not trustworthy or respectable and a muslim should not be with someone in an intimate way who is like that.