Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who will she be with in Jannah?

Rate this topic

Guest Shiadoesit

Guest Shiadoesit

Assalamualaikum, 

If a woman remarries multiple times, or even just another time after her husband dies, which husband will she be with in Jannah? Can she choose by herself or is the last one going to be with her? What if she wants to get married but wants her first husband with her instead of the existing one? 

Guest Guest 123

She will be in Paradise with the best of them if both of them were in Paradise.
-Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi

i found the answer on ask a question 

Guest hondo

Salamu Alaikum,

In Jannah you get exactly what you want. Sometimes we're given the choice between one good thing and another, and we're not sure what to go with. In Jannah you will know exactly which choice will give you the most happiness and pleasure. Maybe right now the woman would prefer to marry her first husband, but in the afterlife, once she has access to objective reality with no biases or emotional interference, she will understand that her second husband is actually who she wants to marry. Or she has the option of having a husband who is perfectly suited for her created for her. Or it is possible that she will be introduced to someone who is a perfect match for her, but he was born in a different era and their paths never crossed while alive.

The important takeaway is that you will only get exactly what you want and what will bring you the most happiness and pleasure.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Uni Student said:

Or she will be with both husbands perhaps? 

Is that even possible? XD

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Uni Student said:

Or she will be with both husbands perhaps? 

So a man works his whole life to get to Jannat and his reward his he has to share his wife ?

Astaghfurullah

What the kind of man would want that as a reward.

Edited by Ali bin Hussein

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Ali bin Hussein said:

So a man works his whole life to get to Jannat and his reward his he has to share his wife ?

Astaghfurullah

What the kind of man would want that as a reward.

Perhaps in Jannah there will be no feelings of jealousy from either gender       

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Uni Student said:

arabs since they would not take kindly to the idea of their wives having male houris etc.

Not just Arabs of the time. No man past present or future with an ounce if dignity or self respect would entertain such an idea.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Ali bin Hussein said:

Not just Arabs of the time. No man past present or future with an ounce if dignity or self respect would entertain such an idea.

Agreed but in heaven this may not be an issue. But once again I don't even know if what I read was true about women having male hoors

Guest Shiadoesit

Allah rewards each according to the fitrah they were made upon. Men can get attracted to many women at a time but a woman is created different. She is fully satisfed with the perfect one and doesnt desire anybody else no matter how charming. I think this is why men get multiple hooris apart from their wife in jannah, while women get to stay with just their husbands because i think, if i may speak just for myself, thats how we like it. But again, I didnt find any definitive answer for this anywhere so Allah knows best.