Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

This is Why The Prophet Dislikes Aisha

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Assalam Alaykum,

NOTE: Before I continue, I must note that all the references and hadeeths are from Sunni Saheehs and I will include the references for your study.

Aisha, the one who Sunnis highly revere, yet the Prophet, abhors. How can our brothers from Ahlul Sunnah wa Jama'ah love both when one hates the other? Complete contradiction in their own faith.

One might ask: Woah, who told you the Prophet hates Aisha???

Well I'll explain it to you and show you the proofs which are from your own books and from using your own tafasir.

The Prophet said:

"Loving Ali is the sign of belief, and hating Ali is the sign of
hypocrasy."


Sunni references:
– Sahih Muslim, v1, p48;
– Sahih Tirmidhi, v5, p643;
– Sunan Ibn Majah, v1, p142;
– Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal v1, pp 84,95,128
– Tarikh al-Kabir, by al-Bukhari (the author of Sahih), v1, part 1, p202
– Hilyatul Awliya', by Abu Nu'aym, v4, p185
– Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v14, p462

This tradition of Prophet was popular to the extent that some of the
companions used to say:

"We recognized the hypocrites by their hatred of Ali."

Sunni references:
– Fada'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p639, Tradition #1086
– al-Istiab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p47
– al-Riyad al-Nadirah, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, v3, p242
– Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, p91

Now if we look at the Battle of Jamal, where Aisha, Talha, and Zubayr waged war against Ali ibn Abi Talib who was the Imam of the time for shias and Caliph of the time for Sunnis. 

Now our Sunni brothers say, this was a mistake or a fitnah or there was a person named Ibn Saba who caused them to attack each other.

However, do you think when Aisha waged war against Ali, that it was all love?? If you wage war against someone there is usually hate towards that person, even if it is a seed of hate towards Ali.

When they say it was a mistake, I laugh, because if she truly liked Ali and his Caliphate, she would say: how could I even think this little of the Caliphate of the time?

Yet she did, she waged war, she had an extreme of jealousy and hate towards Fatima, Ali, and their pure children.

"Loving Ali is the sign of belief, and hating Ali is the sign of
hypocrasy."

Thus from your books, Aisha is clearly and blatantly a hypocrite. She may call herself a muslim, but she and her father know their positions on the Day of Judgement.

This intent is not to redicule our Sunni brothers but to present a LOGICAL point with hadeeths from their own books.

Wassalam. I would like to hear opinions.

Edited by Mahdavist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Also refer to these Sunni Saheeh hadith,

The Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever hurts Ali, has hurt me"

Sunni references:
– Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p483
– Fada'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Hanbal, v2, p580, Tradition #981
– Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, p129
– al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p263
– Ibn Habban, Ibn Abd al-Barr, etc.

The Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever reviles/curses Ali, has reviled/cursed me"

Sunni reference:
– al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p121, who mentioned this tradition is
Authentic.
– Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v6, p323
– Fada'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Hanbal, v2, p594, Tradition #1011
– Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, p130
– Mishkat al-Masabih, English version, Tradition #6092
– Tarikh al-Khulafa, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, p173
– and many others such as Tabarani, Abu Ya'la, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Addition:

Quran 66:4 blatantly exposes Aisha and Hafsa sins. Here is a Sunni commentary of the ayah.

(If ye twain turn unto Allah repentant) if you two, i.e. Hafsah and 'A'ishah, repent of hurting and disobeying the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) ((ye have cause to do so) for your hearts desired (the ban)) for your hearts have deviated from the Truth; (and if ye aid one another against him (Muhammad)) but if you help one another to harm and disobey him (then lo! Allah, even He, is his protecting Friend) then Allah is his Protector and Helper against you, (and Gabriel) will help him against you (and the righteous among the believers) all true believers are helpers to him against you: Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman, 'Ali, may Allah be well pleased with, and all other true believers; (and furthermore the angels are his helpers) and the angels are with all these his helpers against you.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Addition:

From Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 4, page 208, hadeeth 3104:

Abdullah ibn Masud said “The Prophet stood up giving a sermon, then pointed to the house of Aisha, saying affliction will appear from here, affliction will appear from here, affliction will appear from here. From where the horn of Satan emerges.”

Wassalam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FollowerofIslam said:

Addition:

From Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 4, page 208, hadeeth 3104:

Abdullah ibn Masud said “The Prophet stood up giving a sermon, then pointed to the house of Aisha, saying affliction will appear from here, affliction will appear from here, affliction will appear from here. From where the horn of Satan emerges.”

Wassalam.

But……prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is buried there!?!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to This is Why The Prophet Dislikes Aisha
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, FollowerofIslam said:

How can our brothers from Ahlul Sunnah wa Jama'ah love both when one hates the other? Complete contradiction in their own faith

Keep islamic religion out of it

 

On 8/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, FollowerofIslam said:

"Loving Ali is the sign of belief, and hating Ali is the sign of
hypocrasy

No one hates Ali, 

you don’t need to be Shia to respect and love the families of the prophet 

On 8/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, FollowerofIslam said:

Now our Sunni brothers say, this was a mistake or a fitnah or there was a person named Ibn Saba who caused them to attack each other.

However, do you think when Aisha waged war against Ali, that it was all love?? If you wage war against someone there is usually hate towards that person, even if it is a seed of hate towards Ali.

When they say it was a mistake, I laugh, because if she truly liked Ali and his Caliphate, she would say: how could I even think this little of the Caliphate of the time?

Yet she did, she waged war, she had an extreme of jealousy and hate towards Fatima, Ali, and their pure children

Very interesting thanks for teaching me something new. If Sunni scholars agree with this with Shias then logically speaking I would agree that Aisha was not a god fearing person as anyone who went Ali was. Although the aspect of choosing a leader in human nature is natural, if they harmed or wished bad upon Ali or anyone who tried to help Islam, then they will be punished.

but ALLAH KNOWS BEST and I will further say no more  

On 8/24/2021 at 12:18 AM, FollowerofIslam said:

Quran 66:4 blatantly exposes Aisha and Hafsa sins. Here is a Sunni commentary of the ayah.

The problem with the average Shia mind is you refer every quranic verse and connect it to Shiism. And that’s where why sects are haram. 
you are correct about the verse

 

but all verses in the Quran are meant to teach us the way of life. But you use this verse to separate yourself from other Muslims into a sect. What Aisha and the other wife did in this verse will judged by Allah  

what Aisha did to Ali is will be judged by Allah  

these are not our problems as MUSLIMS 

youre while entire post has nothing to do with ISLAMIC faith, BUT it is a definite historic Islamic story in which people should learn from.

learn as to why Islam separated 

learn as to why you shouldn’t associate with either side because of a few peoples mistakes 

learn that before this, and DURING this,  both sides had good and bad people (as good and bad people are general human trait)

but we shouldn’t trust normal people for our faith 

that’s why we go before this and see what Muhammad taught from the Quran .

and everything Sunnis and shia fight about is not from the Quran !

so shame on every one for being a sheep

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

No one hates Ali, 

you don’t need to be Shia to respect and love the families of the prophet 

True, you don't need to be 'Shia', but why would anyone fight someone they don't hate? This isn't like a daily squabble between siblings, this is a full-on war that killed thousands of people. You don't take tens of thousands of soldiers to fight a man you don't hate, or at the very least, you don't wage war against a man whom you love, just like Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did.

 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

but ALLAH KNOWS BEST and I will further say no more

Great way to sidestep the argument, my friend.

 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

What Aisha and the other wife did in this verse will judged by Allah

yeah, that's right they will

 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

these are not our problems as MUSLIMS

Then why did Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)decide to include it in the Quran? The Quran LITERALLY IS our religion, now you're saying it has nothing to do with our Islamic faith?

 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

BUT it is a definite historic Islamic story in which people should learn from

got that right

 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

learn as to why you shouldn’t associate with either side because of a few peoples mistakes 

'a few peoples mistakes' is when I forget to pray Salat ul-Fajr on time. Taking tens of thousands to war and killing thousands is not 'a few peoples mistakes', use your common sense brother.

 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Reply said:

learn that before this, and DURING this,  both sides had good and bad people

Aisha and Ali (عليه السلام)? Or Shia and Sunni? If that means Shia and Sunni then OK, but if it means Aisha and Ali, didn't you hear Rasulullah (sawa) say:

On 8/24/2021 at 6:35 AM, FollowerofIslam said:

"Whoever hurts Ali, has hurt me"

Sunni references:
– Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p483
– Fada'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Hanbal, v2, p580, Tradition #981
– Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, p129
– al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p263
– Ibn Habban, Ibn Abd al-Barr, etc.

There is no good in a person who fights Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and therefore, there is no good in a person who fights the successor to Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Peace be upon our chief and our master, the Prince of the Believers, the brother, inheritor, executor, successor and beloved of Rasulullah, Asadullah, Wajhullah, Yadullah, Waliullah,  Amirul Mu'mineen, Sayyid ul-Wasiyeen, Imam ul-Muttaqeen, Asadullahil-Ghalib, Mawlana Ali Ibn Abi Talib, (عليه السلام)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 9/6/2021 at 7:07 PM, Guest Reply said:

No one hates Ali, 

you don’t need to be Shia to respect and love the families of the prophet 

Salam

Imam Baqir (عليه السلام) said: Whoever does not consider hideous the oppressions and suppressions  that have befallen us and the calamities that befallen us , will be a partner with the one who has oppressed us.

امام باقر (علیه السلام)

مَنْ لَمْ يَعْرِفْ سُوءَ مَا أُوتِيَ إِلَيْنَا مِنْ ظُلْمِنَا وَ ذَهَابِ حَقِّنَا وَ مَا نُكِبْنَا بِهِ فَهُوَ شَرِيكُ مَنْ أَبَى إِلَيْنَا فِيمَا وَلَّيْنَاهُ.
 
منبع : ثواب الأعمال و عقاب الأعمال، ج 2، ص 208
Source :Thawab al-a'mal wa 'iqab al-a'mal , v 2 , p208
 
The meaning of this narration is that if a person knows the historical and tragic events related to the Ahl al-Bayt (عليه السلام), but nevertheless does not condemn them or seeks to justify those oppressions, such a person will be a partner in the crime of the oppressors to the Ahl al-Bayt. 
 
 
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 9/14/2021 at 11:42 PM, Zane Ibrahim said:

True, you don't need to be 'Shia', but why would anyone fight someone they don't hate? This isn't like a daily squabble between siblings, this is a full-on war that killed thousands of people. You don't take tens of thousands of soldiers to fight a man you don't hate, or at the very least, you don't wage war against a man whom you love, just like Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did.

 

Great way to sidestep the argument, my friend.

 

yeah, that's right they will

 

Then why did Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)decide to include it in the Quran? The Quran LITERALLY IS our religion, now you're saying it has nothing to do with our Islamic faith?

 

got that right

 

'a few peoples mistakes' is when I forget to pray Salat ul-Fajr on time. Taking tens of thousands to war and killing thousands is not 'a few peoples mistakes', use your common sense brother.

 

Aisha and Ali (عليه السلام)? Or Shia and Sunni? If that means Shia and Sunni then OK, but if it means Aisha and Ali, didn't you hear Rasulullah (sawa) say:

There is no good in a person who fights Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and therefore, there is no good in a person who fights the successor to Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Peace be upon our chief and our master, the Prince of the Believers, the brother, inheritor, executor, successor and beloved of Rasulullah, Asadullah, Wajhullah, Yadullah, Waliullah,  Amirul Mu'mineen, Sayyid ul-Wasiyeen, Imam ul-Muttaqeen, Asadullahil-Ghalib, Mawlana Ali Ibn Abi Talib, (عليه السلام)

So beautifully said. Thank you for your points brought up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are making qiyas and speculation, and why? what does it have to do with your religion, today in 2021? What good can be acquired from making such a post? What does the Blessed Prophets wife have to do with your Jurisprudence, or spirituality, that you need to talk about her? Fitna making and laghwu, either slandering or backbiting, your status is not that of Imam Ali who was a contemporary of the Prophets wife, Imam Ali saw, and knew, to be able to talk, if he did, allegedly, you did not see or hear any evil from the Prophet's wives, therefore you are a fasiq.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...