In the Name of God بسم الله

About Sayed Ammar Nakshawani (continued)

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

Since Jawad Naqvi's name got thrown in - I would urge people to listen to Allama Shahryar Raza Abidi's videos about him. He did a splendid job of defending SAN from Jawad Naqvi's slandering.

He also brilliantly explained that people like Jawad Naqvi are the reason that the common shia is turning against the concept of WF practiced in Iran - by presenting a twisted, self serving version of it that's not promoted or endorsed by Agha Khamenei, may Allah prolong his life. This is something that self-appointed representatives of WF tend to do.

As an important side note, he does all this using the politest of language and excellent manners, something that we tend to forget is a hallmark of the school of Ahlul Bayt.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, realizm said:

I am referring to that ramadan series where he was wearing his beanie, which I am sure any internet savvy Shia knows about. 

http://www.everyayah.com/data/images_png/49_12.png

O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah: For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

Holy Quran 49:12

Thread has become a fitna fiesta. Closed pending review

Edited by Abu Hadi