Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Afghanistan

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I am extremely saddened by recent captures of Afghanistan cities by Taliban according to Al Jazeera https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/8/15/taliban-enter-kabul-from-all-sides 

Some says Taliban have changed they are progressive now but it is extremely hard to believe. What will happen to future of people to women and children. People of Afghanistan suffers from extreme poverty and lack of health facilities. Taliban who will not allow women  to enroll in medical colleges will never allow afghan women for treatment from a male doctors. 

It painful and saddening situation.

It seems like an unending curse has been casted on Afghanistan that it will never see peaceful nights.

They say that we want to impose sharia fine but why stop women and girls from studying medicine. 

We are one of the people who are saddened by such acts but at the same time are unable to do a single act to remedy the situation. 

• Advanced Member

It's very clear for minorities and women, the isn't at all a great event. However, the 20 years of occupation didn't do much for them either. 

Obviously, I hope that neighbouring countries are willing to take in the eventual influx of Shia refugees as the years go by. 

• Advanced Member

I remember being in school when the invasion first happend. 

One of my Afgani friends said something like this ( can't remember verbatim)

"I dont support Taliban but when America invaded us , I swear we are all Taliban now"

Then he said "watch the Taliban will become stronger " ( said it in a sad voice)