In the Name of God بسم الله

Afghanistan

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I am extremely saddened by recent captures of Afghanistan cities by Taliban according to Al Jazeera https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/8/15/taliban-enter-kabul-from-all-sides 

Some says Taliban have changed they are progressive now but it is extremely hard to believe. What will happen to future of people to women and children. People of Afghanistan suffers from extreme poverty and lack of health facilities. Taliban who will not allow women  to enroll in medical colleges will never allow afghan women for treatment from a male doctors. 

It painful and saddening situation.

It seems like an unending curse has been casted on Afghanistan that it will never see peaceful nights.

They say that we want to impose sharia fine but why stop women and girls from studying medicine. 

We are one of the people who are saddened by such acts but at the same time are unable to do a single act to remedy the situation. 

• Advanced Member

It's very clear for minorities and women, the isn't at all a great event. However, the 20 years of occupation didn't do much for them either. 

Obviously, I hope that neighbouring countries are willing to take in the eventual influx of Shia refugees as the years go by. 

• Advanced Member

I remember being in school when the invasion first happend. 

One of my Afgani friends said something like this ( can't remember verbatim)

"I dont support Taliban but when America invaded us , I swear we are all Taliban now"

Then he said "watch the Taliban will become stronger " ( said it in a sad voice)

• 11 months later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2021 at 2:11 AM, Ali bin Hussein said:

"I dont support Taliban but when America invaded us , I swear we are all Taliban now"

Your friend must have been from Pashtun ethnicity probably, since even Hazara and Tajik Afghans who hate the USA, would usually not utter the words "I swear we are all Taliban now". The Taliban are enemies of ethnic Tajik and ethnic Hazara, and enemies of Afghan Shia and moderate Afghan Sunnis. This has manifested itself in the cruelties of the Taliban in Hazara Balkhab and Tajik Andarab and all over Afghanistan in fact for the past 11 months.

I remember that back in 2001 when the USA attacked the Taliban and invaded Afghanistan, noone really cared about Afghanistan, except for the Pashtun diaspora who lived in the West, like Laili Helms. Today again, it is the Pashtun diaspora in the West supporting the Taliban. 

It was only after the Iraq invasion that people began to wake up and see a broader scheme, which can be seen even here on SC in the topics of the beginning years.

An example from 2002:

The problems of Afghanistan existed during first Taliban from 1996-2001, during the Afghanistan's "republic era" from 2001-2021 and still exists.

Now under Taliban 2.0 it has even become worse than during the former two eras (or else, do you think US troops would have ever left Afghanistan, to improve the situation for Shia and moderate Sunni Afghans?):

-banning of girls' schools by the Taliban

-torture, executions and persecutions of Taliban's enemies

-bombing of Hazara Shia mosque in Kunduz

-bombing of Tajik Shia mosque in Kandahar

-bombings of other Hazara congregations and buses

-declaring secret and open wars on Tajik and Hazara Afghans, like Andarab and Balkhab

-closing offices of Shia Maraje' in Afghanistan

-replacing Fiqh Ja'fari with Fiqh Sunni for Shia Afghans

For Balkhab, I only see the guerilla warfare of Shias there against the Taliban, as the only solution. Balkhab has become the centre for Afghan Shia resistance against the Taliban, since the Taliban attacked it a few weeks ago. I see an independance war for Tajiks and Hazara as the only solution, else the situation will deteriorate for those two groups. And it is better, if politicians/military of the Islamic Republic of Iran supports them in their fight against the Taliban, even if it is not an easy issue for them.

Edited by lover

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, lover said:

For Balkhab, I only see the guerrilla warfare of Shias there against the Taliban, as the only solution.

@lover

The main problem in this regard is the fact that the anti-Taliban groups willingly disarmed in order to appease NATO post 9/11, somehow placing their trust in the Western authorities and their handpicked occupational clients. So the leadership of those groups has only itself to blame for the current predicament. Of course the West continued to protect the Taliban et al. while imposing conditions on the anti-Taliban opposition. The problem is that Afghans, even the anti-Taliban elements, have been consistently reactive and dependent on outsiders’ nonexistent good will, instead of taking matters into their own hands. The same anti-Taliban factions that (correctly) criticise Pakistan and NATO for aiding the Taliban have always sought to negotiate with those unreliable actors, begging the West not to abandon Afghanistan, whether financially or militarily—as if Afghans themselves are incapable of confronting the Taliban without the support of...the Taliban’s Western sponsors. The Taliban, Daesh, et al. receive endless financial and military assistance, including free transport to and from international conflict zones, thanks to NATO and Co. The Wahhabi–Salafi militants, including those of the Afghan Taliban, literally ride in NATO’s helicopters, accept money and weaponry from Western soldiers, kill Muslims, and then claim to be the face of “anti-imperialism”—and a very sizeable portion of the Sunni world will defend their narrative, in line with NATO’s propaganda that seeks to elevate bin Laden et al. as supposed, and contrived, “opposition” to Western imperialism. Honestly, so many Sunnis and other supposed “Muslims” are so willing to lie, posture, sell out, and kill one another on behalf of international imperialism that any talk of “resistance” is a travesty.

• Advanced Member
On 7/19/2022 at 12:02 PM, lover said:

For Balkhab, I only see the guerilla warfare of Shias there against the Taliban, as the only solution. Balkhab has become the centre for Afghan Shia resistance against the Taliban, since the Taliban attacked it a few weeks ago. I see an independance war for Tajiks and Hazara as the only solution, else the situation will deteriorate for those two groups. And it is better, if politicians/military of the Islamic Republic of Iran supports them in their fight against the Taliban, even if it is not an easy issue for them.

Salam ,about Balkhab It's not about shias but on the other hand is about struggle of so called Maulavi Mahdi  for gaining power & wealth just for himself not Shias which as a brutal  smuggler & bandit & kidnapper which  him & his gang have been boycotted by all shia community of Afghanistan before emerging of Taliban 2.0 so then he joined to Taliban to continue his carrier by help of Taliban  which his current struggle with Taliban has no connection to Shias of afghanistan so therefore any supporting of him by Iran just will worsen situation of Shias in Afghanistan insimilar fashion your suggestion about Tajiks & Hazaras just will given green light to Taliban for commiting genocide of Hazaras & Tajiks.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

On 7/19/2022 at 6:47 PM, Northwest said:

@lover

The main problem in this regard is the fact that the anti-Taliban groups willingly disarmed in order to appease NATO post 9/11, somehow placing their trust in the Western authorities and their handpicked occupational clients. So the leadership of those groups has only itself to blame for the current predicament. Of course the West continued to protect the Taliban et al. while imposing conditions on the anti-Taliban opposition. The problem is that Afghans, even the anti-Taliban elements, have been consistently reactive and dependent on outsiders’ nonexistent good will, instead of taking matters into their own hands. The same anti-Taliban factions that (correctly) criticise Pakistan and NATO for aiding the Taliban have always sought to negotiate with those unreliable actors, begging the West not to abandon Afghanistan, whether financially or militarily—as if Afghans themselves are incapable of confronting the Taliban without the support of...the Taliban’s Western sponsors. The Taliban, Daesh, et al. receive endless financial and military assistance, including free transport to and from international conflict zones, thanks to NATO and Co. The Wahhabi–Salafi militants, including those of the Afghan Taliban, literally ride in NATO’s helicopters, accept money and weaponry from Western soldiers, kill Muslims, and then claim to be the face of “anti-imperialism”—and a very sizeable portion of the Sunni world will defend their narrative, in line with NATO’s propaganda that seeks to elevate bin Laden et al. as supposed, and contrived, “opposition” to Western imperialism. Honestly, so many Sunnis and other supposed “Muslims” are so willing to lie, posture, sell out, and kill one another on behalf of international imperialism that any talk of “resistance” is a travesty.

@Northwest

The Hazara were largely disarmed, that's true. But there are still weapons and there are methods to get weapons, even if no other country supports them. And I quote your own words with which I completely agree: "have been consistently reactive and dependent on outsiders’ nonexistent good will, instead of taking matters into their own hands."

The Balkhab resistance is still active and initially was able to kill around 100 Taliban members. This is news from media not belonging to the Balkhab resistance.

This is the most recent picture of Balkhab resistance fighters after the Taliban stormed Balkhab centre:

1569196967_Balkhabfighters.jpg.dc7aeb38d2f8fe803549257bd74a4d3f.jpg

Since then the Taliban have not been able to make an inch of progress.

I just partially agree with your next quote: "begging the West not to abandon Afghanistan, whether financially or militarily."

Begging the West is not the only problem. Neither East nor West, take things in your own hands, means don't beg for anyone's help. 11 months no one has helped, don't bet on future help, either. I agree with you that part of the political leadership of the resistance is wrong in asking for help, but they are ranked far down. Don't overrate them. The main job is done by the guerrilla fighters on the mountains.

You wrote: "The Taliban, Daesh, et al. receive endless financial and military assistance, including free transport to and from international conflict zones, thanks to NATO and Co. The Wahhabi–Salafi militants, including those of the Afghan Taliban, literally ride in NATO’s helicopters, accept money and weaponry from Western soldiers, kill Muslims, and then claim to be the face of “anti-imperialism”—and a very sizeable portion of the Sunni world will defend their narrative, in line with NATO’s propaganda that seeks to elevate bin Laden et al. as supposed, and contrived, “opposition” to Western imperialism."

Everyone supports Salafis/Wahabis, as they have the money and because they control Saudi-Arabia, a country where Islam is rooted and where the Kaaba is located.

I quote you: Honestly, so many Sunnis and other supposed “Muslims” are so willing to lie, posture, sell out, and kill one another on behalf of international imperialism that any talk of “resistance” is a travesty.

Maybe you have had bad experience with "them". I give you an example of just one NRF commander, called Baryalai Sangeen, of Baghlan. He is one of the most famous resistance commanders. About half of his family has been extinguished by the Taliban. The other half is on the mountains fighting the Taliban. I listen to his brother's interviews sometimes to follow what they are fighting for. He clearly states that the Taliban are there to extinguish the non-Pashtun peoples of Afghanistan, and explicitly names the Hazara and Tajik as the most persecuted of them. He adds that, if the Taliban were just, let women get educated, didn't commit human rights abuses and war crimes, why would they resist and fight the Taliban.

12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam ,about Balkhab It's not about shias but on the other hand is about struggle of so called Maulavi Mahdi  for gaining power & wealth just for himself not Shias which as a brutal  smuggler & bandit & kidnapper which  him & his gang have been boycotted by all shia community of Afghanistan before emerging of Taliban 2.0 so then he joined to Taliban to continue his carrier by help of Taliban  which his current struggle with Taliban has no connection to Shias of afghanistan so therefore any supporting of him by Iran just will worsen situation of Shias in Afghanistan insimilar fashion your suggestion about Tajiks & Hazaras just will given green light to Taliban for commiting genocide of Hazaras & Tajiks.

@Ashvazdanghe

It seems strange to me that I have not even mentioned Mahdi Mujahid in my post but you replied calling his name. 

You write: "It's not about shias"

The Taliban's killing of more than 150 Shia civilians, and torturing many more Shia in Balkhab, and who had nothing to do with Mehdi Mujahed is not about Shia? Their desecrating Shia Hosseiniyahs is not about Shia? 50000 Hazara from Balkhab are living in the surrounding mountains under harshest conditions because they fear the Taliban in the Balkhab center. Many women and children have died there already. This is not about Shia?

You call Mehdi Mujahid: a brutal  smuggler & bandit & kidnapper which  him & his gang have been boycotted by all shia community of Afghanistan

I call what you do badmouthing someone (who is Shia btw.) straight ahead. Even if the following is from Wikipedia, you can look up the sources of the following quote from there and it is very well-known part of his biography by everyone in Afghanistan:

But in his early 20s, a corrupt US-backed Hazara warlord seized their family lands. In retaliation, Mehdi and many friends kidnapped the warlord's son and held him hostage, only returning him after the warlord returned the lands. That night, the warlord's forces surrounded Mehdi's home, and clashes erupted as he tried to escape. Mehdi was hospitalized and then jailed for seven years for kidnapping.

In prison he came into contact with Pashtun Taliban and thus gradually became a Taliban member. You don't have to justify what he did, but he was punished and went to prison for that. All Mehdi Mujahed wanted in Balkhab was justice/equality for the Hazara people of Afghanistan, who the Taliban won't give that, because they are Pashtun. Besides the resistance in Balkhab does not consist of Mahdi Mujahid alone. Do you claim that all of his soldiers have been criminals? And the Shia oppression by Taliban is not about Balkhab only, it's taking place in all of Afghanistan. 

Edited by lover

• Advanced Member
On 7/21/2022 at 9:45 PM, lover said:

It seems strange to me that I have not even mentioned Mahdi Mujahid in my post but you replied calling his name. 

You write: "It's not about shias"

Salam I have not said that "It's not about shias" but on the other hand "It's not conflict between shias & Taliban" .

The Taliban's killing of more than 150 Shia civilians, and torturing many more Shia in Balkhab, and who had nothing to do with Mehdi Mujahed is not about Shia?

It's due to Maulavi mahdi who  has hided in in his birth place ehich majority of it's residents are shia so his conflict with Taliban has which unfortunately  it has caused killing of innocent Shia civilians in his birtholace which Maulavi mahdi  is responsible for their killing besides of Taliban .

Their desecrating Shia Hosseiniyahs is not about Shia?

Hossseiniya is just a buiding not a divine place  anyway Taliban in similar fashion of other Salafis have shown their hatred toward it due to their enmity with Maulavi mahdi.

You call Mehdi Mujahid: a brutal  smuggler & bandit & kidnapper which  him & his gang have been boycotted by all shia community of Afghanistan

He has called by these  titles by shia community of Afghanistan even before joining to Taliban.

I call what you do badmouthing someone (who is Shia btw.) straight ahead. Even if the following is from Wikipedia, you can look up the sources of the following quote from there and it is very well-known part of his biography by everyone in Afghanistan:

It's just a westernerner propaganda for showing Maulavi mahdi as a hero which many people between both of shias & sunis have faced such hard situation .

All Mehdi Mujahed wanted in Balkhab was justice/equality for the Hazara people of Afghanistan,

He has wanted more power & gaining more wealth in name of shias a Taliban governor.

Do you claim that all of his soldiers have been criminals?

majority of his soldiers are  his comrads from prison which all of them have had dark history of  using brutality  & kidnapping  against shias anyway some people may have joined to him due to invasion of Taliban to that region.

And the Shia oppression by Taliban is not about Balkhab only, it's taking place in all of Afghanistan. 

I have not denied it anyway only concern of Maulavi mahdi is just his interests for more looting & stealing from shias through gaining more power from Taliban.

• Advanced Member

All Mehdi Mujahed wanted in Balkhab was justice/equality for the Hazara people of Afghanistan, who the Taliban won't give that, because they are Pashtun.

:blabla::blabla::hahaha:

It's totally a racist & unaccurate statement by you.

Mehdi Mujahed has been appointed there by Taliban because he just their only born shia which has no place between Shias due his heinous crimes against shias even before Taliban 2.0 which by giving allegiance to Taliban 2.0 he has been appointed as Taliban's governer there which after that he just statred collecting wealth through collecting it by force from shias also he has not alloweed shia girls & women  to return to work & school in similar fashion of  Taliban which until starting his conflict with Taliban he has not done anything in favor of shias in his controlled region which he opposed Taliban when Taliban has appointed another person instead of him as governore of his region so therefore it's only conflict between him & Taliban not a conflict between "Hazaras & Pashtuns" or "shias & Taliban".

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

:blabla::blabla::hahaha:

It's totally a racist & unaccurate statement by you.

Mehdi Mujahed has been appointed there by Taliban because he just their only born shia which has no place between Shias due his heinous crimes against shias even before Taliban 2.0 which by giving allegiance to Taliban 2.0 he has been appointed as Taliban's governer there which after that he just statred collecting wealth through collecting it by force from shias also he has not alloweed shia girls & women  to return to work & school in similar fashion of  Taliban which until starting his conflict with Taliban he has not done anything in favor of shias in his controlled region which he opposed Taliban when Taliban has appointed another person instead of him as governore of his region so therefore it's only conflict between him & Taliban not a conflict between "Hazaras & Pashtuns" or "shias & Taliban".

There is so much nonsense in that piece of quote of yours that I am spoilt for choice on where to start. I would strongly advise you to avoid spreading rumours and that even without quotes, at least in topics concerning Afghanistan.

First of all, I advise you to look up the definitions of terms like interpretation, quote, racism, etc. before you make use of them in discussions. The Pashtun kings/leadership have always oppressed the other peoples of Afghanistan. From Amir Abdur-Rahman Khan who oppressed and massacred the Hazara in the end of 19th century, over king Zahir Shah who executed Sayed Isma'il Balkhi in 1968 because Balkhi demanded more rights for Shia and Hazara in Afghanistan, over Taliban  who massacred Hazara of Bamiyan and Balkh between 1996 to 2001, to Pashtun Karzai and Pashtun Ghani who protected the Pashtun Taliban and neglected the non-Pashtun peoples, to now the Taliban who have no intention in any form to stop their oppression against non-Pashtun peoples of Afghanistan. Me writing about systematic Pashtun racism is an understatement here. Other non-Pashtun peoples/leaders go as far as calling them fascists and various other names. 

To answer to your other nonsense in this part alone ("Mehdi Mujahed has been appointed there by Taliban because he just their only born shia which has no place between Shias due his heinous crimes against shias"):

Mahdi Mujahid was appointed the chief of Taliban intelligence in Bamiyan, because he was Hazara and Bamiyan is a Hazara stronghold. After he spoke against Taliban's banning of girls' schools, Mehdi Mujahid was gradually replaced by a Pashtun. After that Mehdi Mujahid retreated to his hometown of Balkhab. Now, Bamiyan is still a Hazara Province being directed/controlled/ruled by Pashtuns. Let's suppose Mehdi Mujahid was a criminal to be replaced, as you falsely claim, was there no just Hazara to replace Mujahid?

Now to your other post above.

"It's just a westernerner propaganda for showing Maulavi mahdi as a hero which many people between both of shias & sunis have faced such hard situation ."

I observe that you have this habit of "refuting" things that you don't like with "this is Western propaganda". Quite easy to refute something without much effort, isn't it? You don't read information from Wikipedia? Besides, I have also written that this is common knowledge in Afghanistan. Hazara are well aware of this background of Mehdi Mujahid but they don't call him the following you have written, except for when they are forced to do so by Taliban.

"He has called by these  titles [a brutal  smuggler & bandit & kidnapper which  him & his gang have been boycotted by all shia community of Afghanistan] by shia community of Afghanistan even before joining to Taliban."

You shouldn't make things up to prove your arguments, when you have no information and can't even quote any source at all. If you want unbiased opinions of Afghans, ask Afghans outside of Afghanistan and not inside. Inside of Afghanistan non-Pashtuns live in extreme danger and can't utter what they think. Outside of Afghanistan you know that non-Pashtun Shia and Sunni Afghans have developed a certain hatred against the political leadership of Pashtuns. That's why a new concept is in development, with either federalism or dividing Afghanistan into several parts.

"He has wanted more power & gaining more wealth in name of shias a Taliban governor."

Again, you shouldn't make things up to prove your arguments, when you have no information and can't even quote a source.

"majority of his soldiers are  his comrads from prison which all of them have had dark history of  using brutality  & kidnapping  against shias anyway some people may have joined to him due to invasion of Taliban to that region."

Again, you shouldn't make things up to prove your arguments, when you have no information and can't even quote a source.

Heck, I don't know why you don't inform yourself first before you post in a topic.

I can't explain why you are so much obsessed with Mehdi Mujahid, as my first answer hasn't been about him at all. I haven't even mentioned him in my first post in this topic. 

My initial post was about the systematic discrimination against other peoples in Afghanistan. If in Balkhab Mahdi Mujahid is to blame, why were Hazara of Daikundi and Ghazni expelled from their lands by Taliban and their allies and so on?

Even today the news came about a new happening:

420334907_KuchisGhazni.thumb.jpeg.f922eae22816aeb854fae49ed1e2bae3.jpeg

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, lover said:

The Pashtun kings/leadership have always oppressed the other peoples of Afghanistan. From Amir Abdur-Rahman Khan who oppressed and massacred the Hazara in the end of 19th century, over king Zahir Shah who executed Sayed Isma'il Balkhi in 1968 because Balkhi demanded more rights for Shia and Hazara in Afghanistan, over Taliban  who massacred Hazara of Bamiyan and Balkh between 1996 to 2001, to Pashtun Karzai and Pashtun Ghani who protected the Pashtun Taliban and neglected the non-Pashtun peoples, to now the Taliban who have no intention in any form to stop their oppression against non-Pashtun peoples of Afghanistan. Me writing about systematic Pashtun racism is an understatement here. Other non-Pashtun peoples/leaders go as far as calling them fascists and various other names. 

Salam I have been aware from history of Pashtun rulers in afghanistan & their oppresssion against Hazaras nevertheless it has no relation to connection of Hazara & Pashtun tribes  which all of these conflicts between tribes & races in Afghanistan has been  created by british colonianism which based on thier policy of divide & conquer british colonianism has given priority to  Pashtun rulers against rest of races & tribes especially against Hazaras.

18 minutes ago, lover said:

Mahdi Mujahid was appointed the chief of Taliban intelligence in Bamiyan, because he was Hazara and Bamiyan is a Hazara stronghold. After he spoke against Taliban's banning of girls' schools, Mehdi Mujahid was gradually replaced by a Pashtun. After that Mehdi Mujahid retreated to his hometown of Balkhab. Now, Bamiyan is still a Hazara Province being directed/controlled/ruled by Pashtuns. Let's suppose Mehdi Mujahid was a criminal to be replaced, as you falsely claim, was there no just Hazara to replace Mujahid?

It doesn't make any differnce because Taliban 1.0 :grin:has appointed a Taliban governor for that region which at that time Bamiyan has been a Hazara stronghold which this time for fooling people Taliban has appointed a thug from shia community which has made allegiance with Taliban so thecnicaly he has been one of Taliban not someone from shia community because only memebers of Taliban can rule which anyone whether Hazara or Pashtun which has no allegiance with it is not from Taliban.

29 minutes ago, lover said:

You shouldn't make things up to prove your arguments, when you have no information and can't even quote any source at all. If you want unbiased opinions of Afghans,

This is from Johor news which is aan Afghan news agency which supports Hazaras in Afghanisatn.

When Mehdi Mujahid; One of the few military commanders of Hazara origin of the Taliban and , engaged in a power struggle based on government concessions with other Taliban forces,For ownership of coal mines and the administration of the strategic Balkhab district in Sarpul province, a wave of ethnic support has formed for him in social networks.

Many of those who support his positions recklessly call him "Mazari Zaman"( Mazari of time «مزاری زمان»،) , "Mazari Sani"«مزاری ثانی»(second Mazari)  and the new leader of the Hazara nation. This is despite the fact that he officially joined the Taliban two years ago, and so far all the fame and credit he has gained has been from being a member of the Taliban group.

He is even accused of attacking government targets in the north on behalf of the Taliban during the republic and did not hesitate to persecute the Hazaras in line with their [Taliban] ethnic policies.

Apparently, they have forgotten how Abdul Ali Mazari was killed and who killed him? Can't Mahdi Mujahid be responsible for spilling Mazari's blood because of his Taliban identity?

The funniest thing is that it is said that one of Mehdi Mujahid's demands from the Taliban is to recognize Abdul Ali Mazari as a "martyr of national unity". Let's not forget that the awarding of this weighty title was nothing more than a propaganda lie, even during the fascist republic, otherwise the Mazari commemoration ceremony would not have been destroyed by the mercenaries of Ashraf Ghani's national security. An event that the researcher publicly called "like a state terror"; Of course, we have to ignore the fact that the same [mr] Muhaqeq /Muhaqiq, knowing that Ghani's government was responsible for the bloody attack on Mazari's anniversary, later went and became Ghani's advisor!

Mehdi Mujahid's request to recognize the "martyr of national unity" by the Taliban is taking place while the first thing he ignored and trampled on Mazari's blood was to interact with the Taliban to achieve his political and economic goals. Was. So how does he make this request to Mazari's killers and even more funny than that, he claims to be the leader of the Hazara community?

http://www.jomhornews.com/fa/note/151605/

http://www.afghan-bios.info/index.php?option=com_afghanbios&id=1075&task=view&total=1&start=0&Itemid=2

40 minutes ago, lover said:

People close to Mehdi Mujahid claim that securing the rights of Hazaras and Shiites is the reason for Mujahid's disagreement with the Taliban government, but it is said that clerics have signed a document that refers to him as the general representative of Afghan Shiites and Hazaras, and this claim is one of the main reasons for his disagreement with The government is Taliban; A title that according to another interpretation can be considered as the Amir of the Shiites of Afghanistan.

Apparently, the deputy of the Ministry of Urban Development was the Taliban's proposal to him to end the Balkhab riots, which was met with his opposition. Mehdi Mujahid has the support of figures like Mullah Baradar, the deputy of the Taliban government, but apparently the other current of this group, the Haqqani network, does not have a good middle ground with non-Pashtuns of the Taliban and is trying to remove them from the Taliban.

https://shahraranews.ir/fa/news/114860/همه-چیز-درباره-جنگ-بلخاب-و-مولوی-مهدی-مجاهد

44 minutes ago, lover said:

"majority of his soldiers are  his comrads from prison which all of them have had dark history of  using brutality  & kidnapping  against shias anyway some people may have joined to him due to invasion of Taliban to that region."

Anyway it's my assumption because I have not find anyone from shia community which has wanted to work for him as governor of Taliban so herefore it's rational that he uses his previous comrades which has been worked for him when he has been a criminal so then they are not criminals acoording their allegiance with Taliban.

46 minutes ago, lover said:

You shouldn't make things up to prove your arguments, when you have no information and can't even quote any source at all.

It's you that insist on racist matters and spreading hatred between residents of Aghanistan especially between Hazaras & Pashtuns based on westerner propganda .

48 minutes ago, lover said:

I can't explain why you are so much obsessed with Mehdi Mujahid, as my first answer hasn't been about him at all. I haven't even mentioned him in my first post in this topic. 

I'm not obbesed with him but because you have supported him  & tried to portray him as an resistant commnader so I have tried to show his true face to you.

49 minutes ago, lover said:

My initial post was about the systematic discrimination against other peoples in Afghanistan. If in Balkhab Mahdi Mujahid is to blame, why were Hazara of Daikundi and Ghazni expelled from their lands by Taliban and their allies and so on?

All of it has happened by agreement of Mahdi Mujahid  when he has been governor of these regions. 

50 minutes ago, lover said:

I rememeber tHAT I have posted same content in another thread during last days of Ghani's goverment & reemerging Taliban which your news is just repeating it with new labele & time stamp.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I have been aware from history of Pashtun rulers in afghanistan & their oppresssion against Hazaras nevertheless it has no relation to connection of Hazara & Pashtun tribes  which all of these conflicts between tribes & races in Afghanistan has been  created by british colonianism which based on thier policy of divide & conquer british colonianism has given priority to  Pashtun rulers against rest of races & tribes especially against Hazaras.

It doesn't make any differnce because Taliban 1.0 :grin:has appointed a Taliban governor for that region which at that time Bamiyan has been a Hazara stronghold which this time for fooling people Taliban has appointed a thug from shia community which has made allegiance with Taliban so thecnicaly he has been one of Taliban not someone from shia community because only memebers of Taliban can rule which anyone whether Hazara or Pashtun which has no allegiance with it is not from Taliban.

This is from Johor news which is aan Afghan news agency which supports Hazaras in Afghanisatn.

http://www.afghan-bios.info/index.php?option=com_afghanbios&id=1075&task=view&total=1&start=0&Itemid=2

https://shahraranews.ir/fa/news/114860/همه-چیز-درباره-جنگ-بلخاب-و-مولوی-مهدی-مجاهد

Anyway it's my assumption because I have not find anyone from shia community which has wanted to work for him as governor of Taliban so herefore it's rational that he uses his previous comrades which has been worked for him when he has been a criminal so then they are not criminals acoording their allegiance with Taliban.

It's you that insist on racist matters and spreading hatred between residents of Aghanistan especially between Hazaras & Pashtuns based on westerner propganda .

I'm not obbesed with him but because you have supported him  & tried to portray him as an resistant commnader so I have tried to show his true face to you.

All of it has happened by agreement of Mahdi Mujahid  when he has been governor of these regions. 

I rememeber tHAT I have posted same content in another thread during last days of Ghani's goverment & reemerging Taliban which your news is just repeating it with new labele & time stamp.

"it has no relation to connection of Hazara & Pashtun tribes  which all of these conflicts between tribes & races in Afghanistan has been  created by british colonianism"

By whomsoever it was created, it is present nonetheless. I support your view that it were the British who gave the Pashtuns more power. But it has been one side (Pashtun leaders) oppressing the others. You seem to make a U-turn now, as in your first post you called me racist, because I wrote that Pashtun leaders oppressed the non-Pashtun peoples in Afghanistan throughout history and proved that with some links. This has culminated in the present situation, where Pashtuns directly oppress non-Pashtuns.

"This is from Johor news which is aan Afghan news agency which supports Hazaras in Afghanisatn."

I do the same thing with your source, as you did to my source and call your source biased. You should be aware that Afghan news agencies have their agendas, too. Not all, but far too many of them. I use/follow all media but instead use Afghan people's opinions on them, whereas you seem to use sources randomly.

The rest of your post seem to be a repetition of your claims.

My emphasis lies on the seriousness of the Taliban government as a negative impact on Shias of Afghanistan.

Or why else would Hassan Kazemi Qomi, Iran's special representative for Afghanistan affairs and a representative of the Iranian government, visit Pakistan and meet with Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan, which happened last Friday.

The official statements can be summed as follows as published in the newsletter of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan:

Bhutto was quoted as saying that Pakistan is committed to a peaceful, stable and prosperous Afghanistan. He also emphasized the importance of close cooperation between Pakistan and Iran regarding Afghanistan, including refugee management and regional security and has called for the continuation of constructive interaction and cooperation with the interim government of the Taliban in order to promote peace and security. Hassan Kazemi Qomi appreciated Pakistan's constructive role in Afghanistan and said that peace and stability in Afghanistan are the basic prerequisites for long-term stability and prosperity of the region.

But do you think Kazemi Qomi went to Pakistan just to repeat himself (and say the same things as Iranian officials have told Pakistan before)? Don't you think that he has reprimanded Bhutto (and Pakistan) to stop the Taliban from unbearable oppression against Taliban and asked Pakistan about its involvement with ISIS (behind closed doors)? And don't you think that he has even warned Pakistan that it can't continue like this in Afghanistan (behind closed doors)?

Picture of the meeting from last Friday (Bhutto on the left, Qomi on the right):

1637168503_BhuttoQomi.jpg.5e6c7ed644ffc6f1e4a051a83f31343a.jpg

Edited by lover

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, lover said:

I use/follow all media but instead use Afghan people's opinions on them, whereas you seem to use sources randomly.

Salam in all of your post  which i have seen ,until now you just have used biased western sources which actually are supporters of Taliban & ISIS because all of them are behind creating Taliban &ISIS & etc as their proxies against shias especially causing problem for Iran which all of western sources are trying to show it as a racial war between Pashtuns & other tribes especially Hazaras.

as in your first post you called me racist,

I have not called you racist anyway accusing any tribe to anything without proof is against policy of shiachat which until now you have not provided any source for your accusations against Pashtun tribe.

My emphasis lies on the seriousness of the Taliban government as a negative impact on Shias of Afghanistan.

I totally agree with it.

But do you think Kazemi Qomi went to Pakistan just to repeat himself (and say the same things as Iranian officials have told Pakistan before)? Don't you think that he has reprimanded Bhutto (and Pakistan) to stop the Taliban from unbearable oppression against Taliban and asked Pakistan about its involvement with ISIS (behind closed doors)? And don't you think that he has even warned Pakistan that it can't continue like this in Afghanistan (behind closed doors)?

all of It is  just false accusations of western media against Iran which is only country which is working for wellbeing of Afghanistan so therefore western media are spreading any type of rumors & doubts  about rule of Iran for wellbeing of people of Afghanistan in similar fashion which they  use these dirty tactic about activities of Iran in Iraq, Syria & Lebanon.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam in all of your post  which i have seen ,until now you just have used biased western sources which actually are supporters of Taliban & ISIS because all of them are behind creating Taliban &ISIS & etc as their proxies against shias especially causing problem for Iran which all of western sources are trying to show it as a racial war between Pashtuns & other tribes especially Hazaras.

I have not called you racist anyway accusing any tribe to anything without proof is against policy of shiachat which until now you have not provided any source for your accusations against Pashtun tribe.

I totally agree with it.

all of It is  just false accusations of western media against Iran which is only country which is working for wellbeing of Afghanistan so therefore western media are spreading any type of rumors & doubts  about rule of Iran for wellbeing of people of Afghanistan in similar fashion which they  use these dirty tactic about activities of Iran in Iraq, Syria & Lebanon.

Your list of baseless accusations against me gets longer and longer.

I answered to your racism accusation (quote: "It's totally a racist & unaccurate statement by you.") before

Now you accuse me of sharing Western propaganda. and only that, nothing else (quote: "in all of your post  which i have seen ,until now you just have used biased western sources")

My short reply to you:

This post now will be my 453rd post from my account since 2007. Roughly 200 have been about Afghanistan, most of them in the past eleven months.

There are only about a handful of threads on Afghanistan on SC, where I have mainly posted, like:

Everyone can go back and see the sources, which I have used. I have mainly used Shafaqna as my primary source, not because there were no other sources, but because I trust them and I see this site as the most reliable concerning Afghanistan. Shafaqna is a Shiite news site, which publishes Fatwas of Maraje'. If you call it a Western propaganda channel/site, then any argument/discussion with you is useless.

Furthermore, as a secondary source, I sometime used Youtube channels of Afghan activists, as well, because it is necessary to know what Afghans themselves think/say etc.

Finally, my third source has been Western news sites, or Western propaganda channels, as you call it. Those "Western propaganda channels", like Financial Times etc., I used very rarely, and only, while posting about general news concerning Afghanistan (like number of killed concerning an attack or people persecuted etc.).

A lot of things, I read or see in the mainstream news, I don't post here at all for certain reasons.

You called my post about the meeting of Bhutto and Kazemi Qomi as "false accusations of western media against Iran". But if you followed news on Afghanistan, you would know about it, as Shafaqna Afghanistan/Farsi has published it this past Saturday with the same picture as used by me. Here the link: https://af.shafaqna.com/FA/529018.

One other thing to refute your accusation against Mahdi Mujahid, whom you called "a brutal  smuggler & bandit & kidnapper which  him & his gang have been boycotted by all shia community of Afghanistan". This is video by an Afghan YouTuber, a Taliban hater (almost his whole YouTube channel is about advocating fighting the Taliban, go and see for yourself). He has an interview from seven months ago with one of Mehdi Mujahid's men, while Mahdi Mujahid was still a Taliban member, and he tells how the Hazara in Bamiyan trusted Mehdi Mujahid, and only him. Watch it, if you speak Farsi (even if your answer probably will be again that he is just a brainwashed Afghan who spreads Western propaganda): 

Do you really think Mahdi Mujahid could not make a career inside the Taliban selling his Hazara comrades and people and that his life now, hunted by Pashtun Taliban is easier now? Are you that naive?

• Advanced Member

To continue this thread. It is the first Muharram in which the Shia of Afghanistan have Muharram, and will have Ashura, commemorations under Taliban rules with Taliban made laws. 

Two reports have been published today, which raise my concerns, and should raise every Shia's concern.

1) The beginning of 10 days of Muharram mourning in Afghanistan have begun; Despite sever threats Afghanistan's Shia are facing, the Taliban have not cooperated with the Shia to secure mosques and Husseiniyahs

2) Ashura holiday was removed from the official calendar of Afghanistan by the Taliban

Explanation of 1)

Shafqna Afghanistan - To commemorate the ten days of Muharram and Imam Hussein's (a) martyrdom, the Shiites of Afghanistan have started holding mourning ceremonies in different cities of this country.

According to the Shafqna news agency of Afghanistan, mourning ceremonies have started in mosques, hosseiniyehs and takiyahs all over Afghanistan since today, but the Taliban's security agencies have not sent any forces to ensure the security of the mourners. Afghanistan's Shias are also not allowed to be armed in order to protect their own mosques and centres. A number of residents of Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan, told Shafqna reporter that they are still worried about the security of mosques and mosques. Because the Taliban have not been willing to cooperate in providing security for mourning ceremonies.

Haji Alami, a resident of the west of Kabul, told Shafqana reporter that: "There are many security threats, just today a few rockets landed in Kabul, there is no guarantee that any Hussainiyah or mosque will not be targeted tomorrow, but the Taliban are not cooperating to ensure the security of the mourners." And they have not sent forces." He added that in the past years, at least four police forces, dozens of youth activists and several intelligence forces were responsible for the security of the mourners in each mosque and Hosseini, but this year not a single policeman has come to provide security.

Hazara Shiites in the west of Kabul say that, considering that the ISIS group has always taken responsibility for the deadly attacks on their religious and educational places, now this group also threatens the security of these people, especially during the first ten days of Muharram. But the Taliban officials denying the presence of ISIS in Afghanistan, refuse to provide security for mourning ceremonies.

Taliban officials have so far held meetings with the people in a number of provinces, including Daikundi and Bamyan, two Provinces with majority Shia populations, to hold the mourning ceremony of Muharram and have promised to cooperate in order to provide security, but they have not fulfilled these promises so far. The local officials of the Taliban in Ghazni province told the Shiites of this province to ensure the security of their mourning ceremony by themselves in a meeting they held for the celebration of Muharram.

In addition, the police commander of this province has ordered the Shiites that the presence of mourning processions on the roads is prohibited and called the Shia to refrain from it. This order is issued by the local officials of the Taliban, while every year groups of breast-beaters and mourners go out to the roads on the 7th and 10th of Muharram in different provinces of Afghanistan and mourn.

No security and mourning processions on the roads like this one is forbidden, according the article:

564216157_MuharramAfghanistan.thumb.jpg.c7033b7a6f177e9fb7303e97369d98d6.jpg

Explanation of 2)

The Taliban government has removed the holiday of Ashura from the country's official calendar. The day of Ashura was previously registered as a public holiday in the official calendar of Afghanistan. Based on the documents provided to the media, the Taliban abolished several days, along with the day of Ashura and Nowruz. Based on this document, women's solidarity days and the International Day for Prohibition of Violence against Women have also been removed from the country's official calendar. With the changes made by the Taliban in the official calendar, many occasions that existed in the previous regime have been removed.

In these new changes, it can be seen that the Taliban have added at least 15 other events to the official calendar, including the day of the election of Mullah Hibatullah Akhundzadah as the leader of this group. According to this document, the Taliban have designated only the days of Afghanistan's independence, the defeat of the former Soviet Union, and the defeat of America and NATO from the Taliban group as public holidays.

These changes in the calendar have not yet been officially published by the Taliban government; But the leaked documents show that the Taliban have removed most of the past events and replaced them with Taliban events.