Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Satanism is the fastest growing religion in the US says researcher

Rate this topic

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Ok, maybe true probably not, but that thing that people are calling satanism is not what you would think. They're just atheist, mostly ex-Christians, who want to have weekly gatherings.  Their stated community morals and values are the same as in most religions. I mean, there is actual satanism, but it's not common.

Edited by notme

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, notme said:

They're just atheist, mostly ex-Christians

They seem to be people who have a disliking of (their representation of) Christianity and call themselves “Satanists” and use satanic symbolism to [edited out] off Muslims, Jews and Christians. They also seem to be individualists who have put man at the heart of society and completely disassociated themselves from the authority and Will of God, analogous to the rebellion of Satan with God. In contrast, Islam tells us to submit to the will of God. Nonetheless, theistic satanism or “spiritual” satanism, paganism and the occult are all very real things.

• Veteran Member

I was watching this Christian preacher talking to these pagans and that lady was making some very creepy faces (especially her eyes):

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2021 at 4:53 PM, Lion of Shia said:

Nonsense. Atheism is increasing but the vast majority of atheists are not Satanists, not explicitly anyway. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

• Advanced Member
On 8/11/2021 at 1:23 AM, Lion of Shia said:

On 8/11/2021 at 1:28 AM, notme said:

Ok, maybe true probably not, but that thing that people are calling satanism is not what you would think. They're just atheist, mostly ex-Christians, who want to have weekly gatherings.  Their stated community morals and values are the same as in most religions. I mean, there is actual satanism, but it's not common.

Salam , They call themselves  as " The Assembly of  Light Bringer" as Christian rebels  against  any christian domination whether  evangelist  or catholic  or etc which according  the them they worship Satan/Lucifer as rebellious  fallen angle which has wanted to bring harmony  & peace & knowledge  for humans  in contrast with tyrant God which holds humans in darkness  & ignorance  & chaos based on deviations  in Christian teachings  which similarly they deny teachings  of Islam too as devoted  christian rebels against church(s)  of God.

Church of Satan Denies any Affiliation with Abia States Lucifer - Switch  NigeriaAnteros Astrology for the Soul - LUCIFER has simply been misunderstood for  centuries by most people, and has been associated with Satan and Devil, but  the truth is that Lucifer simply derived  Vassilis Galanos - The Luciferian Nature of Information and the Infor…luciferierian Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.com

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Nonsense. Atheism is increasing but the vast majority of atheists are not Satanists, not explicitly anyway. 

Atheism is increasing all over the world, not only in us.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 8/10/2021 at 4:58 PM, notme said:

They're just atheist, mostly ex-Christians, who want to have weekly gatherings.

Satanists operate through stealth and deceit—this is their hallmarkthey appear rational and coherent outwardly— they want people (potential adherents) to reach certain philosophical conclusions and they'll use seemingly rational arguments to achieve this goal—the intricacies of their language is geared to nudge you into compliance—agnosticism is the prerequisite class for atheism—atheism is the prerequisite class for atheistic Satanism ("self-spirituality" or "self-religiosity")—atheistic Satanism is the forerunner to full-blown theistic Satanism or devil worship—Satan leads humanity astray through infinitesimal degrees until his ultimate aim is realized.

• Advanced Member

Also, among the signs of the reappearance of al-Qāʾim Āl Muḥammad (a) is old pagan religions and Satanism rebounding in popularity.

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Satan leads humanity astray through infinitesimal degrees until his ultimate aim is realized.

Salams bro,

Thoughts on Satan being an “agent” of God under Irfan?

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

Thoughts on Satan being an “agent” of God under Irfan?

Peace, سلام—this is a deep deep philosophical concept and a hard one to wrap our minds around as laypeople—my understanding of "Man-yahdihillahu fala mudilla lahu wa man-yudlilhu fala hadiya lah" (Roman Transliteration) i.e. "Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide" (English Translation) is the equivalent of saying, "every action has an equal and opposite reaction" (Newton's third law of motion)—from a micro perspective Iblis is rightly reprimanded for not prostrating before Adam and disobeying Allah—from a macro perspective Iblis is a cog in the larger cosmological tapestry or scheme playing a necessary role / function—more later (God-willing).

• Advanced Member

@313_Waiter, I like Dr. Farrokh Sekaleshfar and I have learned a lot from watching his videos—Dr. Farrokh is a student of irfan and as such adheres to a type of İrfani/Sufi unifying cosmological worldview that rejects the existence of diametrical or dualistic tendencies in the universe—Irfanis and Sufis believe in a holistic approach—they maintain that Iblis' act of disobedience was an instrumental factor in fulfilling Allah's decree (i.e. a larger universal plan)—they believe that by weakening/de-emphasizing the evil in the central Satanic figure that metaphysical dualism (itself) also becomes reduced/debased, 

Edited by Eddie Mecca

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Satanists operate through stealth and deceit—this is their hallmarkthey appear rational and coherent outwardly— they want people (potential adherents) to reach certain philosophical conclusions and they'll use seemingly rational arguments to achieve this goal—the intricacies of their language is geared to nudge you into compliance—agnosticism is the prerequisite class for atheism—atheism is the prerequisite class for atheistic Satanism ("self-spirituality" or "self-religiosity")—atheistic Satanism is the forerunner to full-blown theistic Satanism or devil worship—Satan leads humanity astray through infinitesimal degrees until his ultimate aim is realized.

Exactly appear rational but they really are not and their arguments can easily refute by rational people but not by people who don't use rational thinking. Unfortunately this is the current trending that make people leave Religion, to make it look absurd.

• Advanced Member

"The rise of interest in witchcraft, astrology, shamanism and the paranormal among millennials and GenZ represents a desire to invoke the unseen for power; rather than to make the due sacrifices and obey the due restrictions that come with organized religion and textual authority.

A spell is an attempt to exert unseen power. A prayer is an admission of one’s own powerlessness, and an invocation to the One God, to whom we submit and humble ourselves before." Bilal Muhammad

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Eddie Mecca said:

the due restrictions that come with organized religion

I'm sympathetic to both believers and those who decided to ditch religion altogether—I can see where both sides are coming from—I'm commiserate with those turning their backs on organized religion and Western Christianity—honestly, as understood from a contextualized religious-socio-cultural framework who can blame them?—Catholicism and Protestantism have only themselves to blame for their former adherents resorting to atheism, materialism, paganism, witchcraft, Satanism etc.—hypocritical Victorian ethics and centuries of European genocide against indigenous natives and the enslavement of black Africans and the stifling of scientific advancement and the infusing of paganism into Nascent Christianity—I'm simultaneously sympathetic to those who choose to remain adamant and adhere to their faith tradition (i.e. Christianity) despite the logical inconsistencies and difficulties—they see something worth holding on to and we can indeed appreciate such a stance. 

Edited by Eddie Mecca