Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Restrictions and Masks for Peasant Class, Party & Dancing for Elite Class.

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Note that the views expressed by shiachat users do not reflect community consensus or scholarly views. Take unfounded information with a grain of salt. 

• Forum Administrators

Video of Obama’s maskless Martha’s Vineyard birthday party before Erykah Badu deleted it

You forgot to post the follow-up tweet:

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, slavelight said:

Not a single mask..................

They're royalty. If they fall ill, they get priority treatment.

If you or members of your social network fall ill and there is high demand for beds, you won't.

Feeling lucky?

• Forum Administrators
17 hours ago, slavelight said:

This just proves that they take it as a joke, hence the party

And some of them fall ill as predicted. I don't see what the problem is. If they infect someone it will likely be someone who is a friend, associate or relative - they're not hurting you directly.

But if you choose to follow their example, you are putting yourself at risk and those around you.

How hard is it to understand that?

• Forum Administrators

Elites without masks. But Greg Abbott (Governor of Texas) is now covid positive.

• Advanced Member
On 8/14/2021 at 10:56 PM, slavelight said:

This just proves that they take it as a joke, hence the party

why take the risk of falling ill from such a "dangerous and contagious virus"?

Being royal or in high political position also comes with responsibility, to be a role model for others in society. Surely their advisors must have known all this? yet they kept on with the events.

If COVID-19 is a scam/hoax, then the Iranian elites must be “in on it“ as well, given that they also advocate mask-wearing, social distancing, and vaccines.

• Advanced Member

According to CNN (Which isn't a news channel, it's a propaganda outlet for the democrat party in the US), Obama and his elite pals can't get COVID because they're "sophisticated" unlike the poor, unwashed masses.

Doesn't really matter, because people who went still caught it. It's just the way that Obama and the elite class look at everyday people that is going to be their undoing.

• Advanced Member
On 8/21/2021 at 7:43 PM, slavelight said:

I never claimed it doesn’t exist

My point is that you criticise elites for advocating lockdowns, masks, social distancing, and vaccines, yet Iranian elites, including the Supreme Leader himself, also promote some of the same basic policies. It would be inconsistent to exclude Iranian elites from your perspective. So far Iranian elites have not openly spoken about the so-called “Great Reset” and its relation to COVID-19. As far as conspiracies are concerned, the various “alternative” theories about COVID-19 are useless, given that they cannot even agree on the nature and origin of the alleged virus, i.e., whether it actually exists, is caused by 5G and/or environmental toxicity, is related to vaccines, and so on. The same sources that claim COVID-19 is a hoax also advocate Ivermectin and HCQ to treat the “nonexistent” virus. (If COVID-19 were actually caused by 5G, I fail to see how antimalarial drugs, much less vaccines, would treat its symptoms.) I do not trust the mainstream and/or the Establishment, but I am also skeptical of the alternative sources, given that they are just as contradictory and inconsistent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
11 hours ago, slavelight said:

It's all an act.

If it’s an act, then the “virus” is fake, at least by implication. Otherwise, the elites would be safeguarding themselves.

Furthermore, if the “virus” actually doesn’t exist, then Iranian leaders are “in” on the scam as well.

I don’t think one can claim that “it’s all an act” and also hold to the position that the “virus” actually exists.

• Advanced Member
On 9/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, Northwest said:

then Iranian leaders are “in” on the scam as well.

What if?

On 9/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, Northwest said:

If it’s an act, then the “virus” is fake, at least by implication. Otherwise, the elites would be safeguarding themselves.

By the virus being fake I guess you mean that it doesn't exist. Being an act doesn't necessarily mean that the virus doesn't exist.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, slavelight said:

By the virus being fake I guess you mean that it doesn't exist.

No, I am merely following your logic and extending it to its logical conclusion.

Being an act doesn't necessarily mean that the virus doesn't exist.

Respectfully, this statement makes no logical sense.

You are claiming that the elites are not taking the “virus” seriously. By its own internal logic, such an assertion would strongly imply that the “virus” does not exist. If the “virus” actually existed, elites would not be play-acting, as you aver. Yet you are claiming that the elites are play-acting in the face of a real “virus.” My point is that if you are going to believe in a conspiracy (theory), you can‘t “have it both ways.” I too distrust the Establishment, but at the same time I do not contradict logic. Again, if all the lockdowns, masks, vaccines, and other elite-driven measures are all part of an act, as you claim, then by implication there is no “virus.”

A similar expression of cognitive dissonance exists among COVID-19 deniers in general. There are in fact a number of people who claim that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t actually exist, because officially the “virus” to date has not yet been properly isolated. Yet at the same time these people tend to advocate “alternative” treatments such as Ivermectin and HCQ rather than vaccines, implying that there is a real pathogen on the loose that is causing some degree of illness (contagion) among people. Now, these people may or may not be correct in regard to the “virus,” but they still need to explain why a nonexistent “virus” needs to be treated somehow.

I am not inherently opposed to believing in conspiracies or even “official” narratives. I am merely opposed to narratives that do not make logical sense, provenance notwithstanding.

• Advanced Member

What if?

My point is that if you believe the Western elites are play-acting, then it makes no sense to exclude non-Western leaders (Iranians) who are following similar measures.

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Northwest said:

My point is that if you believe the Western elites are play-acting, then it makes no sense to exclude non-Western leaders (Iranians) who are following similar measures.

I don't exclude the non westerners, (hence my what if).

You are claiming that the elites are not taking the “virus” seriously. By its own internal logic, such an assertion would strongly imply that the “virus” does not exist. If the “virus” actually existed, elites would not be play-acting, as you aver. Yet you are claiming that the elites are play-acting in the face of a real “virus.”

The virus might not be as severe as is made up to be, that's my point. Why else would the elites keep on with the act? Or could it be that they know something we don't know? perhaps they have other sources of remedy available to them? perhaps as you say, maybe there's no virus, maybe it's just another mutation of the flu?, maybe there's another agenda behind this pandemic?

I don't know more than you know, I just pass on information I find interesting. Afterall we're all in the same situation.

I am merely opposed to narratives that do not make logical sense

so am I