Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

what does it mean when someone is unregistered?

Rate this topic

• Moderators
17 hours ago, slavelight said:

i saw some profile in a thread where the op had unregistered on his profile, what does it mean?

It means that person requested to be un-registered before leaving active participation on the site. They won't get notifications when people interact with their posts. Some unregistered individuals still read the content of shiachat but do not reply. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, notme said:

It means that person requested to be un-registered before leaving active participation on the site. They won't get notifications when people interact with their posts. Some unregistered individuals still read the content of shiachat but do not reply. 

what benefit is there being unregistered?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, slavelight said:

An unregistered person wouldn't get notifications if someone interacts with their post. As far as I know, this is the only benefit. Most people who leave go without unregistering. 

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, slavelight said:

You will not get an email that someone sent you a private message (PM). When you unregister, you are really sure that you don't want to participate anymore. Unless you unregister for a limited time (on vacation, until after exams, until your thesis is submitted). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 12:43 AM, Hameedeh said:

You will not get an email that someone sent you a private message (PM). When you unregister, you are really sure that you don't want to participate anymore. Unless you unregister for a limited time (on vacation, until after exams, until your thesis is submitted). 

Is it possible for an unregistered member to get their account back...? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 8/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, Guest Unknown said:

Is it possible for an unregistered member to get their account back...? 

Reply again and give the exact details. Mods will read your post but hopefully it will not be approved. You need to explain to us the username of your old account. If you are not convincing, you cannot get the account back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members
On 8/4/2021 at 4:43 AM, Hameedeh said:

How do we stop getting email alerts for answers to post ? 

• Forum Administrators
6 hours ago, sargardan said:

How do we stop getting email alerts for answers to post ? 

Go to your Account Settings and click on Manage Followed Content. Find the topic you want to stop receiving replies and click on Change Preference, then tic the box that says Do not send me any notifications. Click on Update preferences in order to save your choice.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:01 PM, Hameedeh said:

Reply again and give the exact details. Mods will read your post but hopefully it will not be approved. You need to explain to us the username of your old account. If you are not convincing, you cannot get the account back. 

Salamu 3alaikum. Some time back I PM'ed you and asked you to unregister my account until September so I can be more productive. Thankfully it did help me, alhamduliLah. 

Would you kindly register my account back?

• Forum Administrators
On 9/11/2021 at 5:42 PM, Guest 2025 said:

Salamu 3alaikum. Some time back I PM'ed you and asked you to unregister my account until September so I can be more productive. Thankfully it did help me, alhamduliLah. 

Would you kindly register my account back?

Salam, Brother. Welcome back.