Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do you have a link of tafsir ibn Kathir about Ghadir Khumm

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Assalamu aleykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh 

I try to find a link of Ibn Kathir, al­Bidayah wa al­nihayah, v, 209, vi, 199, from al­Nasa'i about Eid al Ghadir. Every time when I search for it, it leads me to Shia websites. Does anyone has a official link for me to show Sunnis the tafsir? It's about this part. 

'I am about to answer the call (of death). Verily, I have left two precious things (thaqalayn) among you, one of which is greater than the other: the Book of God and my `Itrah, my Ahl al­Bayt. So watch out how you treat them after me. For, indeed, they will never separate until they return to me by the side of the Pond.' Then he said, 'Verily, God is my master (mawlaya) and I am the wali of every believer.' Then he took `Ali's hand and declared, 'To whomever I am his wali, this one is also his wali. My God, befriend whoever befriends him and be hostile to whoever is hostile to him.'" Abu al­Tufayl says: "I said to Zayd, 'Did you hear it from the Prophet(S)?' He replied, 'There was no one in the caravan who did not see it with his eyes and hear it with his ears,'"
Khasa'is `Ali is part of al­Nasa'i's al­Sunan al­kubra as shown by the 3rd volume of the MS in the king's collection in Morocco, written in 759/1358 folios 81-117. See also in this regard the introduction of al­Khasa'is (Kuwait: Maktabat al­Mu`alla, 1406), ed. by Ahmad Mirayn Balushi. The editor states that this tradition is sahih and its transmitters are thiqah.

the same thing goes for Al-Bukhari, al­Ta'rikh al­kabir, iii, 96;

thank you

Edited by Dutchzahra

• The title was changed to Do you have a link of tafsir ibn Kathir about Ghadir Khumm