Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I hit my mother (big mistake)

Rate this topic

mangomari8

Salam are you a girl Just go and ask her to forgive you and become his helping hand so she dont have to work 

• Moderators

Wa alaikum as salam

As you have written, you must apologize to her and pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for forgiveness

We should try and draw lessons from our experiences in life. Let this incident be a reminder to you in the future to always remain patient with your mother.

The beauty of a mother is that she will be accepting of her children no matter what. However, it is our duty to be kind to our parents, especially if they have done so much for us. You have repented to Allah and apologised to your mother which is good. Just keep a mental note of this incident so you can learn from it and try to avoid such an argument in the future. You're bound to have disagreements with parents, but try to do this as respectfully as possible. If you feel you will get angry, leave the room.

This is the reason why we should avoid anger because the Shaytaan is involved and in doing so causing us to make wrong decisions through these negative emotions. 

Don't beat yourself up about this after apologising and repenting. Learn from it and be nicer to your mother. Show her your apology through your actions, by taking care of her and helping her with daily tasks. I am certain your mother will be more happy with this than anything else.