Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A reminder that is SHIAchat, not CONSPIRACYchat or HATEGAYSchat

Guest Window

Guest Window

I'm seeing a disturbing trend on ShiaChat with the rise in conspiracy theory threads (for COVID-19, 5G, etc), and I urge Mods to clean up the site of these sort of threads, because they are harmful, illogical, and dangerous. The same goes for the rise in LGBTQ hatred, as opposed to simply disagreeing using Quran and Hadith. This is Shiachat, where we should discuss social issues pertaining to Muslims, such as relationship issues, marriage problems, community hypocrisy, and providing community and emotional support, as well as the discussion of Fiqh and the Quran. We are not here to berate and demean and bully people, such as the LGBTQ, some of which are Muslim on this site. Remember that although we are called to Enjoin Good and Forbid Evil, we are not called on to hate and bully people for their struggles. I've seen a multitude of threads, for example, about how LGBTQ people are labelled as the worst people on earth, while we sugarcoat the hypocrisy that is prevalent within the community, and don't give the same amount of hatred to Muslims who create discord amongst other muslims by being "so pious mashallah". Let's re-set our priorities, clean up the site of all conspiracy theories. I believe it should be another rule on this site, given the direction things are going, that promoting conspiracy theories is not allowed, just like promoting yourself for marriage is not allowed. 

Guest Window
2 hours ago, User 313 said:

If the West is going to force their LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ agenda down our throats we deserve to at least have a space where we can voice our concerns

Are the LGBTQ personally harming you and your family? Yes or no? Or are they dancing around in glittery, outrageous clothing on RuPaul's Drag Race?

Are the hypocrite Muslims harming you and your family by lying and being two-faced, trying to convince you of something that they don't follow, and playing games? Yes or no?

• Advanced Member

wasn't the killing of the ahlul bayt a conspiracy?

isn't imam mahdi a conspiracy theory?

how can you accept one but deny the other.

these events are happening for a reason, and that reason will finally take us to the return of our imam. If that reason wouldn't be sinister,  then what's the purpose of the return of imam? wouldn't we be able to solve all the issues ourselves?

how can you believe in imam mahdi but deny the conspiracy against humanity that are signs of his return.

Guest Window
3 hours ago, slavelight said:

wasn't the killing of the ahlul bayt a conspiracy?

No, it was documented in Hadith, the concept of 12 leaders after a prophet, specifically that Allah raised 12 successors for the Jews, as well as the ahlul bayt referenced for the Muslims, and noted people's divergence. The concept of 12 successors is stated within the Quran.

3 hours ago, slavelight said:

isn't imam mahdi a conspiracy theory?

No. It is wrong to suggest that. Both Sunni and Shia sources talk about Imam Mahdi. 

Guest Window
On 7/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, islamicmusic said:

Family Planning

There is absolutely nothing Islamically wrong with family planning, as you claim. It is extremely irresponsible to not engage in some kind of family planning, wether natural or synthetic. Not to mention that a woman's body is not meant to have 20 kids in a lifetime, even just four children puts women at risk for bone fractures and osteoporosis because of the amount of calcium stores each baby takes. All the marjas also agree that family planning, which includes IUDs and birth control pills, are not haram. 

It's sad to see how many people are simply talking out of their own opinions rather than looking at Islam. Islam says that acting on gay desires is a sin. It doesn't mean that anyone has a right to kill, harass, bully, or ostracize someone for it. You are not God. You are not a judge or a marja. You can still have your religious convictions and religious beliefs without spreading hatred against the LGBTQ community. How many Muslims engage in Unislamic "honor killing" when they find out a family is gay? Murder is the second greatest sin, I don't see other people condemning murder of a member of the LGBTQ community. If we nipped it in the bud early on in the community, so called "honor killings" would not be a problem. This is sick and twisted. Don't agree with them, know that it's haram, but they are still human and every human deserves to be treated with respect. 

On 7/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, starlight said:

YES. There are harming the society in which me and my family lives. 

Oh yes, they are harming society by strutting around in ridiculous clothing. I seriously doubt other Muslims get worked up about gays than they do about people drinking in front of them, talk about the number of people they have slept with, or any other haram things. Again, this is about religious hypocrisy. Hating the sin has turned on this site hating members of LGBTQ. You can hate the action and disagree with their choices, but you can't hate the sinner. The gay people who are killed by their families and villages might be forgiven by God because they were unlawfully killed. The people who murder will never be forgiven. This is how the Shaitan messes with people. There is a distinction to be made. Otherwise, this site will be no better than the racist, fascist fundamentalist Christians that people complain about so much, because they too, provide reasons to hate women, other races, only mingle with other fundamentalist families, hate immigrants, and LGBTQ. 

• Moderators

I agree it's ridiculous how many Muslims are ok with neighbors being alcoholics, even be friends with alcoholics, but treat gay people like they're a personal affront. At least be consistent - if you're going to hate sinners, hate all the sinners. ,

The only reason to fear homosexuals is if you are possibly homosexual and fear that they might turn you to their ways. If you're confident in your straightness, why not just live and let live, treat others the way you would want to be treated. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Guest Window said:

There is absolutely nothing Islamically wrong with family planning, as you claim. It is extremely irresponsible to not engage in some kind of family planning, wether natural or synthetic. Not to mention that a woman's body is not meant to have 20 kids in a lifetime, even just four children puts women at risk for bone fractures and osteoporosis because of the amount of calcium stores each baby takes. All the marjas also agree that family planning, which includes IUDs and birth control pills, are not haram. 

I don't know who you mean by "all the marjas". Maybe just Shirazi fellow? But, if you just look up how many children each of the 12 Imams had, you would probably be surprised. Look up Imam Hasan. He literally had more than 20 kids.

Also see this short video on why family planning is wrong Islamically (According to the Holy Quran and Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and 12 Imams (عليه السلام) );

Also : https://www.purestream-media.com/video/america-tells-us-to-have-fewer-children-dr-rahimpour-azghadi-farsi-sub-english/

So, it is you who is trying to portray "your" (western media's) outlook as the right course and as if it were what Islam teaches.

And homosexuality is not just a sin, it is kufr-disbelief:

https://www.al-islam.org/greater-sins-volume-1-ayatullah-sayyid-abdul-husayn-dastghaib-shirazi/eleventh-greater-sin-sodomy

Edited by islamicmusic

• Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

To tell you the truth, and this is just my personal opinion, if the kufar want to promote this just amoung each other, I really don't care

I mean, I would prefer that the whole world (including the kuffar and the religious) refrained from sin and adhered to shariah as much as possible. Of course, I cannot compel them to and this will only happen with the zuhoor of the Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

These kinds of books can be found in nurseries and primary schools in the UK, the only reason is to indoctrinate children from a young age to accept this. 

Propaganda at its finest. So disgusting honestly

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

I really don't care. The main problem I have is that in recent years, this 'lifestyle choice' is being forced on and enforced on the whole society, not just the kufar.

Maybe the reason I don't feel strongly about this is because I've never felt pushed or forced to celebrate gayness. 

Maybe more Muslims should do like I do and not watch TV. I use the internet. I read. I'm fairly well informed. Why do we even need TV anymore? 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, starlight said:

I can only speak for myself. I detest all haram acts whether its drinking or lying or earning haram rizq or same sex relationships. 

People who openly indulge in same sex relationships are fasiq.

2 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Both actions are haram and a major sin, but I think the main difference is that being an alcoholic is not 'celebrated' in the society in general.

2 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Also, most people who are alcoholics are 'closet' alcoholics. They don't broadcast the fact that they are that way and they don't feel the need to have society 'accept' them for being an alcoholic.

good points.

• Advanced Member
On 7/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, starlight said:

Yes, they are. 

I am intolerant towards both.

This is an excellent mindset. Majority of this alliance between LGBT and Muslims stems from a sense of community. This feeling of coming under one banner because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is a fallacy built on predicates that contradict Shia Islam's core principles. We should always strive to tell God's truth regardless of whose feelings or identity is compromised.

The actions of the LGBT community is a disease. It has brought society; gender confusion, public display of degeneracy, STDs, harming indoctrination of children, fear of cancel culture and blasphemy.

OP, instead of alluding that the moderators should silence very reasonable voices maybe you should make an account and participate in those discussions. Since the topics are complete conspiracies and contradictory to Islam you should have no issue stating your case and completely dismantling the opposition.

On 7/27/2021 at 5:34 AM, User 313 said:

Propaganda at its finest. So disgusting honestly

My cousin's son is in elementary and as for a school trip they took them to the capitol building of our state where they surprised them by participating in a Pride Rally event. The organizers were passing out shirts with both Christian and Muslim solidarity since the event was supported by a local Church and Mosque. Christian shirt had a picture of Jesus placing a homosexual couple's hands together. The Muslim shirt was the Ka'bah decorated with the LGBT flag and the statement that ended with a 3 letter word "Allah is ..." God forgive us.

I was told the PTA meeting was met with joy by most parents.

On 7/25/2021 at 1:46 PM, Guest Window said:

I'm seeing a disturbing trend on ShiaChat with the rise in conspiracy theory threads (for COVID-19, 5G, etc), and I urge Mods to clean up the site of these sort of threads, because they are harmful, illogical, and dangerous. The same goes for the rise in LGBTQ hatred, as opposed to simply disagreeing using Quran and Hadith. This is Shiachat, where we should discuss social issues pertaining to Muslims, such as relationship issues, marriage problems, community hypocrisy, and providing community and emotional support, as well as the discussion of Fiqh and the Quran. We are not here to berate and demean and bully people, such as the LGBTQ, some of which are Muslim on this site. Remember that although we are called to Enjoin Good and Forbid Evil, we are not called on to hate and bully people for their struggles. I've seen a multitude of threads, for example, about how LGBTQ people are labelled as the worst people on earth, while we sugarcoat the hypocrisy that is prevalent within the community, and don't give the same amount of hatred to Muslims who create discord amongst other muslims by being "so pious mashallah". Let's re-set our priorities, clean up the site of all conspiracy theories. I believe it should be another rule on this site, given the direction things are going, that promoting conspiracy theories is not allowed, just like promoting yourself for marriage is not allowed. 

Smh. Another whiner and defender of the destruction of society. 

Guest Window
7 hours ago, starlight said:

has NEVER promoted hate against women, other races or immigrants.

I never said SC promotes this. I'm saying that SC shouldn't turn in to a fundamentalist group, like fascist Christians who also use "societies evils" as rhetoric to be fascist and racist. Fundamentalist Christians also say that they aren't hateful or fundamentalist, they say that they are expressing the "truth" and "God's Word" in the midst of a "sinful society". This site should understand the difference between hating and being intolerant towards the sin verses the sinner. 

And maybe you don't hate women, but there are threads made by people on this site who promote hatred and misogyny against women under the guise of Islam. 

Guest Window
11 minutes ago, MexicanVato said:

mh. Another whiner and defender of the destruction of society

I seriously wonder if some people on this site have reading comprehension issues. Or perhaps English isn't their first language? How can people be so tone deaf? 

And excuse you? I am not defending gays or "the destruction of society" If you actually read what I wrote, and not skimmed it, if you actually read the whole thread, you would know that I am strongly against conspiracy theories, and being hateful of gays as opposed to hating the lifestyle. I disagree with their haram lifestyle. But I don't agree that gays should be bullied and ostracized for it.

• Advanced Member
30 minutes ago, notme said:

Shiachat is for discussion, which necessarily includes disagreement. Refute if you feel strongly. Report if the rules have been violated. 

Flat earthers drive me nuts, but I'd support their right to speak their nonsense, so long as they aren't hurting anyone or blaspheming. But ugh, it is maddening. 

You’re awesome!

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Patient Warrior said:
5 hours ago, User 313 said:

My cousin's son is in elementary and as for a school trip they took them to the capitol building of our state where they surprised them by participating in a Pride Rally event. The organizers were passing out shirts with both Christian and Muslim solidarity since the event was supported by a local Church and Mosque. Christian shirt had a picture of Jesus placing a homosexual couple's hands together. The Muslim shirt was the Ka'bah decorated with the LGBT flag and the statement that ended with a 3 letter word "Allah is ..." God forgive us.

WHAT?! JESUS? THE KA’BAH?! How on Earth did the local church and mosque endorse this??!!

Guest Window
28 minutes ago, notme said:

Are you advocating for censorship in general? Who decides which opinions are allowed and which are prohibited? You? You aren't even a registered member, let alone a community leader.

No, I'm not advocating for censorship in general. But I do have a problem with loud-mouthed hateful people who start threads, and then more bigotry pops up as a result of one bigot speaking out. Instead, I believe mods should nip that behavior in the bud before it can spread like a cancer. Where is the line? Where do disagreements end where disrespect begins? How can people foster as a community, made for Shias, if we don't have strict rules against bigotry and bullying? It doesn't create a positive environment. It's one thing to disagree and say our opinions, but it's totally another thing, as this thread has shown, to disrespect someone. Ad-hominen attacks aren't very productive and useful to discussion. I'm all for discussion. I'm not for insensible rampage against people they disagree with. 

It seems like people skimmed my post, assumed I agreed with the LGBTQ lifestyle, and then proceeded to tell me that LGBTQ is haram according to the Quran. Well, of course it is haram, but I am talking about being respectful to other people. Which people don't seem to comprehend. Let's see how the tone of this conversation will shift in a few years if one of these members' kids say to their parents, "Mom/Dad, I think I'm struggling with sinful gay thoughts.", (like many people on this site have made threads about, which people used as an opportunity to hate gays as people, not their lifestyle, even if they hadn't sinned.) Then they wouldn't be all high and mighty. Instead, these very members will probably say that "We should have empathy for the LGBTQ struggles, not all of them are participating in that haram lifestyle" when it's one of their own. 

• Advanced Member
On 7/27/2021 at 11:27 AM, User 313 said:

WHAT?! JESUS? THE KA’BAH?! How on Earth did the local church and mosque endorse this??!!

I suspect fear of backlash. Mob mentality plays a critical role in tolerating the entire circus charade of blatant blasphemy. Cancel culture and social media exposure has organizations on their knees. Religion itself is going through a negative reform of sorts by today's generation. Conservative ideas are being targeted as halting progress etc.

But shhhhh it's starting to sound like a conspiracy.

Guest Curious
On 7/25/2021 at 11:01 PM, Guest Window said:

Are the LGBTQ personally harming you and your family? Yes or no? Or are they dancing around in glittery, outrageous clothing on RuPaul's Drag Race?

Are the hypocrite Muslims harming you and your family by lying and being two-faced, trying to convince you of something that they don't follow, and playing games? Yes or no?

By trying to normalize their sins and stupidities yes they are harming and annoying us. Of course i am talking about people talking openly about this for normalizing it not about brothers and sisters who have such feelings and are struggling with it.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Patient Warrior said:

which mosque and church supported this event? how could they have done such sellout, for what? are you sure about a mosque supporting them wearing that shirt?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Lgbtiz is cancer and dangerous to our society, same goes to porn, alcohol, slandering etc, they r all same to me. But what is shocking for me is seeing Muslims standing up for lgbt community, but then I always remember that the world is ending soon so I’m not surprised. (I’m not talking about the op btw)

4 hours ago, Patient Warrior said:

The actions of the LGBT community is a disease. It has brought society; gender confusion, public display of degeneracy, STDs, harming indoctrination of children, fear of cancel culture and blasphemy.

I am so worried about gender confusion specially for my brother who is only 14 yrs old. He always ask me if this or that person is male or female. I live in Muslim country and there are many tomboys, before it wasn’t like this. 

1 hour ago, User 313 said:

Not shocking for me, check the pic below. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235071166-lgbtq-and-liberalism-target-children-again/?do=findComment&comment=3351788

edit:- look at this, even transracial is a thing now. The one on the left is a white guy who always wanted to change his race to look like the guy who is on right side. this is so stupid. This thing will be part of the lgbt community, mark my word. 

71177163-8268-4488-8B75-3B8E1F00675C.jpeg

Edited by Diaz

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Patient Warrior said:

I suspect fear of backlash. Mob mentality plays a critical role in tolerating the entire circus charade of blatant blasphemy. Cancel culture and social media exposure has organizations on their knees. Religion itself is going through a negative reform of sorts by today's generation. Conservative ideas are being targeted as halting progress etc.

Oh my God I couldn’t agree more. Very well said. 

2 hours ago, Patient Warrior said:

But shhhhh it's starting to sound like a conspiracy.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

53 minutes ago, Diaz said:

That is DISGUSTING. Shame on them. I also know Muslim people on social media who are publicly endorsing they/them, she/her and he/his labels as if to concur with the West that gender is a ‘social construct’ that is fluid i.e. subject to the whims of an individual. It’s really disheartening to say the least  

look at this, even transracial is a thing now.

This thing will be part of the lgbt community

Ironically, I really look forward to this because once transracialism (I suspect that’s what they’re going to call it) becomes a thing it’s just going to reveal deep inconsistencies within their ideology. This would be deemed ‘cultural appropriation’ today. But in a few years time they’ll probably pull the ‘race is a social construct’ card to justify it. I just can’t keep up with them honestly. 

Edited by User 313

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Window said:

I seriously wonder if some people on this site have reading comprehension issues. Or perhaps English isn't their first language? How can people be so tone deaf? 

Also forgot to reply to this. That’s rude. If you’re demanding respect for other groups you should also be kind to others.