Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Offsprings of imam Hussein murderers still alive? revenge?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I read this in the book: An overview of the Mahdi government.

https://www.al-islam.org/overview-mahdis-عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف-government-najmuddin-tabasi/revival-muhammadan-s-sunnah

5. Revenge against the Remaining Offspring of Imam al-Husayn’s (‘a) Murderers

Hirawi said: “I asked Hadrat ar-Rida (‘a): ‘O son of the Messenger of Allah! What is your opinion regarding this statement of Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) when he said: ‘When our Qa’im rises up, the living offspring of Imam al-Husayn’s (‘a) murderers will be killed as punishment for the act of their forefathers?’ Hadrat ar-Rida (‘a) said: ‘That statement is correct.’

“I asked: ‘So, what does this verse of the Qur’an mean:

“No bearer shall bear another’s burden,”22?’

“The Imam replied: ‘What God states is true, but the remaining offspring of Imam al-Husayn’s (‘a) murderers would be pleased with the act of their forefathers and take pride in it, and anyone who is pleased with an act is like the one who has done it. If a certain man in the east is killed and another man in the west is pleased with the killing of the former, in the sight of God he has a share in the sin.’

“‘Hadrat al-Qa’im (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will exterminate the descendants of Imam al-Husayn’s (‘a) murderers during his advent because of the fact that they are pleased with the act of their forefathers.’

“I asked: ‘With which tribe will your Qa’im start?’ He replied: ‘He will start from the Bani Shaybah and amputate their hands because they are robbers of the House of God in the holy city of Mecca (Makkah al-Mu‘azzamah)’.”23

Who are the offsprings? who are bani shaybah? how evil  must the offsprings be to be pleased with this act??? :(

I used search function and could only find this!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

This could also mean not the actual descendants but those who choose to follow Yazid.

For example, ISIS had been killing shias all over Iraq. They can be considered descendants of Yazid.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

This could also mean not the actual descendants but those who choose to follow Yazid.

For example, ISIS had been killing shias all over Iraq. They can be considered descendants of Yazid.

yes those who follow and triumph their  evil and hated names, but also their descendants and offsprings. These descendants do exists. where else do you think sufyani will be from?

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, slavelight said:

yes those who follow and triumph their  evil and hated names, but also their descendants and offsprings. These descendants do exists. where else do you think sufyani will be from?

I meant it is not limited to physical descendants. 

Also, Yazid's immediate son was a "good guy" so not all descendants.