Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Does anyone know what caching hell means?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Someone told me i caught hell with the non muslims and im going to cachhell with muslims now!! What does this mean? Should i worry, i think it means not get any where with anyone, can some on clarify this meaning? cause they said i caught hell with their womenand my city!!

• Moderators

It means getting into a lot of trouble with, and expecting retaliation (or actually getting retaliated on)  from a particular person or group. 

• Advanced Member

CATCHING HELL

Oscar-winning director Alex Gibney explores the psychology of die-hard sports fans, the frightening phenomenon of scapegoating, and the hysteria that turned mild-mannered Bartman into the most hated man in Chicago.

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2011/04/catching-hell/

In 2003 the Chicago Cubs were looking good in the playoffs going into game 6 of the National League Championship series, until Luis Castillo for the Marlins hit what looked to be an easy pop up that drifts foul into the stands towards a turtle-necked, bespectacled fellow wearing headphones who stuck his hand out and fumbled a ball that Moises Alou looked to be able to grab. Afterwards, the Cubs fell apart. They gave up 8 runs in a clutch inning, a Chicago Cubs tradition. But that fan, poor Steve Bartman, suddenly held the weight and anger of a city on his back. Not all celebrity is good. We appropriately open up Creeptober with the worst day in a guy’s life. The scariest things are real, and not much is scarier than tens of thousands of drunk, angry, white Chicagoans that want your head on a stick. You’ll find out who your real friends are in that scenario. Get creeped. Stay Creepin’. Keep on Doccin’.

https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/1321652249/documenteers-the-documentary-podcast/episode-103-catching-hell

• Advanced Member

catch hell

To receive the brunt of another's anger, often through scolding.If I get home past curfew again, I'm really going to catch hell from my parents!