Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Deactivation

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

As salamu alaikum fam, 

Is there a deactivation button for an account? Or do you simply just not post LOL. I don’t mind if my post remains up, just wondering if there’s a way to deactivate. 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, MexicanVato said:

As salamu alaikum fam, 

Is there a deactivation button for an account? Or do you simply just not post LOL. I don’t mind if my post remains up, just wondering if there’s a way to deactivate. 

Salam. There is no deactivation button. If you want to spend less time at ShiaChat and don't want to post, you can ask an Admin to unregister you. If you are just busy and want to take a short break, you can come back to ShiaChat whenever you want. 

• Advanced Member
On 6/8/2021 at 10:04 PM, Diaz said:

Salam brother, what happened? Why do u want to deactivate ur account?

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah, 

I just want to focus on some other things. Plus I don’t fit in with the crowd here lol. I’m too different. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@MexicanVato, Salaam, where you goin' hermano? Hope you plan on coming back soon eh? I'll miss your contributions

Edited by Eddie Mecca

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, MexicanVato said:

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah, 

I just want to focus on some other things. Plus I don’t fit in with the crowd here lol. I’m too different. 

Lol well I've always really enjoyed reading your posts. Wish you success inshaAllah. 

• Advanced Member
On 6/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, notme said:

Though we often disagree, I've enjoyed discussing various things with you. I hope you will return after a break. Here or not, I wish you success in your life. 

Likewise it is always fun to have my views challenged. May Allah give you success in this life and the hereafter. 

On 6/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, Eddie Mecca said:

@MexicanVato, Salaam, where you goin' hermano? Hope you plan on coming back soon eh? I'll miss your contributions

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah, 

I may come back inshaallah. If not im sure you will bump into me in Dearborn one of these days inshaallah lol. I'll miss you too hermano. 

On 6/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, AStruggler said:

Lol well I've always really enjoyed reading your posts. Wish you success inshaAllah. 

You too brother. 

20 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , I don't think like that about you anyway you see some matters from different angle but you are not too different because any matter here can be seen from differen angles by anybody also we are a community with different  viewpoints which everyone  viewpoint  is valuable .

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah, 

Very good point brother. I always enjoy your perspective. 

• Advanced Member
On 6/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, MexicanVato said:

Plus I don’t fit in with the crowd here lol. I’m too different. 

That really is a shame. You and I have never interacted but like others I genuinely enjoy your posts. The site needs more critical thinkers from all perspectives.

Hope you change your mind.

:ws: