Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Plz Answer ASAP!!!

Rate this topic

Guest Zahraa

I am a 15 year old girl. My parents are very religious and they worry about me so much and want me to be a religious person. I always used to act good in front of them and do bad things when they are not allowed like listening to music, skipping prayers, etc. I feel bad about everything that I have done now. Any advice for what I should do? 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Guest Zahraa said:

I am a 15 year old girl. My parents are very religious and they worry about me so much and want me to be a religious person. I always used to act good in front of them and do bad things when they are not allowed like listening to music, skipping prayers, etc. I feel bad about everything that I have done now. Any advice for what I should do? 

Like brother Mahdavist said, you should repent to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) In the Holy Qur'an, the worst of people are the hypocrites:

"That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth and punish the hypocrites if He wills or accept their repentance. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful." 

There's your answer. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) also said:

"Allah has not made for any man [or woman] two hearts in his body." "Indeed, Allah forgives all sins, indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Make sure you never have two hearts/faces, one in public and one in private, that is a major sin. But also remember that:

"Indeed, Allah forgives all sins, indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

I hope this helped. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you and help you in your struggles in the name of Muhammad Al-Mustafa (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

Wassalam

• Basic Members

Salamu alaikum.

Seeking advice is a really good start. You're young so you are aware you need to make changes and you're on the right path.

First, ask yourself, why do you sin?

Are you feeling bad because you are disobeying your parents...or is it because you realized you are disobeying Allah's (سبحانه و تعالى) rules?

The best way to get back on track is to do research and learn about your religion and why certain things are Haram in the first place. When you understand why music is Haram and why you should be doing your prayers, believe me you won't sin again.

Prayer isn't for Allah...it's for you. It's for your soul. Prayer is what brings you closer to the truth that you want to know so badly. This life is full of things that take us away from the truth. 

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) is merciful. He knows what's in your heart before you do. Nothing in this world is worth it when you realize what is waiting for you in the akhira.

You can start with al-islam.org, they have great resources. I also recommend you do your qatha prayers (all past missed prayers) now. Make a list of how many you think you missed and do it slowly, believe me it will make a world of a difference and you will start to feel so much better.

The fact that you want to get better is a really good sign. Most people do something wrong and don't give it a second thought. Becoming a better person is a lifelong process, there are things that I quit that literally took me 100+ attempts. As long as you hang on to that desire to be good, and to be a good daughter that makes her parents proud and happy when they think of her, then I'm not scared about how you will turn out.

Thank you all so much for all of the advice that you have given! I will try my best to be a better person between me and god and in front of my parents <333