Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pleaseee help

Rate this topic

Guest Zina

I am a shia muslim just by the name. 

I really regret what I have done over the last few years. I am 13 years old

I commit lots of major sins.. I am very sad these days and i really want to do tawbah and be a good person. Can someone here plz tell me how and with all the steps... PLzzz and thnxx

Edited by Mahdavist
Description of sins removed

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Guest Zina said:

I commit lots of major sins.. I am very sad these days and i really want to do tawbah and be a good person. Can someone here plz tell me how and with all the steps... PLzzz and thnxx

Salaam,

13 years of age is not even the age when the Islamic laws become applicable on a man. If you are a girl then yes it becomes applicable on you.

I see that brother @Mahdavist has done a great job by removing your sin description. It makes me sad and sometimes even upset that why do people on S.C write about the sin they committed. I mean sometimes, they literally describe the core details. That is a wrong thing to do first and foremost.

Secondly, know that everyone commits sins in this world and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgives these sins if a person is sincere. So, make up your perception first of all that your hope is only and only in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) when you ask for repentence and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgives every sin (big or small) if you are willing to repent. This should be your first step.

Next step is to recite duas and supplications. I won't put much burden on you. Rectue the Tasbeeh of Astaghfirullah Rabbi wa Atubu Ilah as much as you can. I personally would recommend to recite 3 tasbihs a day (one after every prayer) which makes the dhikr count as 300. Cry in front of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), plead in front of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Talk to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Recite some munajaat if you have time. Munajaat ash Shakeen in Sahifa al Sajjadiya is a great munajaat.

chrome-distiller://11d910bb-b8dc-4c9e-bf9a-a094be6e0f97_9d812bd36d692973811f8a0429f4de78b5bca7f328ff7ee86745c4459a268319/?title=Sahifa+al-Kamilah+-+Supplication+70&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.duas.org%2Fsajjadiya%2Fdua70.htm

Pay Sadaqah often if you can and help people which always help to relieve a grief-stricken heart.

Note: never stop repenting. Even if you don't commit a sin. (it is still ibadah)

Third step would be to abstain from sins. Keep yourself away from sins. This can be done by keeping yourself busy more and more and following a plan of life.

Prepare a plan for living. A curriculum for your day.  Imam Baqir (عليه السلام) says: 

Divide your day in 4 parts: 

1. Prayers and Munajaat (talk with Allah)

2. Daily Work and study (for your living)

3. Talking to friends and family

4. Halal entertainment (hobbies that keep you motivated and are permissible in Islam)

Above mentioned should be a daily plan of your life.

I am sure that if in this young age you pick up with the above advices. You will inshallah be successful.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you, protect you, forgive you and keep you save. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on you.

Don't worry, you're only 13 and already have a great attitude. This is like a student stressing that they're going to fail the grade on the first week of school. A lot of people sin and don't care, the fact that you're worried is a good sign.

Thank u so much! I am really working on being a better person... Thanks for ur advice!

In addition, i am a female (which means its obligatory to pray since 9 years old) but i have been skipping my prayers, do i need to pray all the prayers I have missed and the fasting?

39 minutes ago, Guest another question said:

In addition, i am a female (which means its obligatory to pray since 9 years old) but i have been skipping my prayers, do i need to pray all the prayers I have missed and the fasting?

Yes, you would have to make them up. However if you pray your salah with all the mustahab (recommended acts) taken out, then the salah would be significantly shortened. And before you feel bad, know that I wish I was in your position. I have 10 years to make up! Praying in this rotten era is very difficult. It's something that you have to do and take care of alone, without the support of your society. Your family can set you up but you have to take it from there. So for you to take care of your salah, and try to fix it is a very big deal in my opinion.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235060443-qadha-prayers-made-easy/

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Guest Zina said:

7 hours ago, Guest Zina said:

Allah forgives you if you ask for repentance sincerely, try praying tahajjud, or salah hajat and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to forgive you... If you tell me what wrong thing you did maybe I can give you an accurate answer... its ok if you don't want too

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Hannie said:

If you tell me what wrong thing you did maybe I can give you an accurate answer... its ok if you don't want too

Repentance will always be the answer regardless of what the sin was. Knowing which sin it was is therefore not relevant and we shouldn't ask people to describe their sins. 

• Advanced Member
36 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

Repentance will always be the answer regardless of what the sin was. Knowing which sin it was is therefore not relevant and we shouldn't ask people to describe their sins. 

There are some things god doesn't forgive

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Hannie said:

“Say [that Allah declares,] ‘O My servants who have committed excesses against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah will forgive all sins. Indeed He is the All-forgiving, the All-merciful.” (39:53)

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Hannie said:

Edit: God forgives everything, I want to delete what I said before but I dont know how to delete that 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Hannie said:

Edit: God forgives everything, I want to delete what I said before but I dont know how to delete that 

You can say that a sin for which Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) takes away the taufeeq of repentence will never be forgiven. 

Example:

Satan will never be forgiven because he never asked for it. Murderers of Imams and Prophets (عليه السلام) will never be forgiven because they never asked for it. 

Why they never asked for it? Because Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) took away the taufeeq of 'asking for forgiveness' from them. 

So, even this ability to ask for forgiveness for our sins is a mercy from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on us. Subhanallah and Alhumdulillah for everything that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grants us.

Thank u so much everyone for the help.. I feel much better now..

I listened to the dua of tawba lots of times and i feel that allah has forgiven me

I am going to pray all my past salah and do the fasting that i didn't do

May allah bless you all!