Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Feel like crying

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Perhaps you're feeling frustrated with something.

Is there something bothering/making you worry or thinking about something a lot?

Maybe you've let everything bottle up inside and causing to be like you as you need someone to talk about things or write down your feelings on journal, maybe that's make you relief a bit.

• Advanced Member

Maybe you are missing Sayyidina Fatima al Zahra (SA)

As she said to Imam Ali ibn abi Talib (عليه السلام)

"Let my death not dishearten you, you have to serve Islam and humanity for a long time to come, and let not my sufferings embitter your life.'

Sayyidina Fatima al Zahra (SA)

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Tabassum Iman said:

Maybe you are missing Sayyidina Fatima al Zahra (SA)

As she said to Imam Ali ibn abi Talib (عليه السلام)

"Let my death not dishearten you, you have to serve Islam and humanity for a long time to come, and let not my sufferings embitter your life.'

Sayyidina Fatima al Zahra (SA)

:salam:

Thanks for the sad reminder. 

I really don't see how this fits in the discussion though.

Imagine this happens to your child, will you worry about him or rather say, 'it's ok he's just a true lover of Ahl el Beit' ? 

All out emotions do not revolve around Ahl el Beit (عليهم السلام) , we as humans need to focus on the roots of our social and psychological well-being instead of linking anything to our system of beliefs.

On 5/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, Kratos said:

Hello.

Basically some night, usually when I go to bed, I have this urge or feeling to cry, like almost being on the verge of tears. I'm not sure why I feel like this, but it's been kind of bothering me.

Why is this?

It must be something bothering you inside. For it to be repetitive means it’s a deep emotion and thought. You have to be introspective with it. I have had something similar in the past. Sometimes randomly a single tear might start to come out. I was confused as to why it was happening but realize I was dealing with something.