Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Male massage

Rate this topic

Guest Zee

Is it haram for a wife to stimulate her husband's prostate? Since anal intercourse is makruh, would this act also be makruh?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

• Advanced Member

I hate to be this person, but you should try to control your desire for sexual thrills a little more. Sex is not the end-all, be-all of the human experience and you shouldn't be like the people in my country and set it up as an idol that you worship and always seek to take further and further. Human sexuality was designed by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to make having children a pleasurable experience so that you want to have many of them. Not to be a recreation or an entertainment that you do to make yourself "feel good". A lot of things "feel good", using methamphetamine "feels good" but is terrible for your mind, body, and soul as it destroys your life.

This is something that you should ask your marja but my educated guess is that he's going to tell you that this is haram because of the parts of the body that it involves are unclean. I also don't think that this question is appropriate to be asking here since the sisters can obviously read it and this might make them feel awkward.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

In certain cases, prostatic massage may be the only way a man can have sex. For example, a man may be impotent because of any reason (disease, injury etc). A man may have some accident in which his private part is amputated and thus he cannot have normal sexual intercourse. The only way such a man can have some sexual relief would be through prostatic massage. If that is haram, it would be imply that no sexual pleasure would be allowed for a man who is impotent or with amputated private organ. 

Edited by Maisam Haider