Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mufti Abu Layth get his house wrecked over his Palestine comments

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Some videos here

This is just pathetic. I don't care how much you hate him, invading his home and traumatizing his children is as cowardly as what the Israelis are doing to Palestinians right now. 

• Veteran Member

What makes it worse it that it seems the video was cut up and the comments taken out of context to make it seem that he was making a point that he wasn't.

I saw a video yesterday of some guys driving around London with a loudspeaker calling for the rape of Jewish girls (among other things.) For those of us who know the level of the average Muslim in the UK, none of these things are surprising.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Doesn't matter what he said, point is the UK Dawah crowd has been out to get him since he questions the authenticity of Bukhari and has issues with some Sunni positions. It's a trend to use "Palestine" to justify your attacks for personal vendettas. The issue is not what he said about Palestine, the issue is mob mentality of Sunnis is out of control. 

This is not the only example of the complete lack of basic decency and extremism among British Muslims. Last year when the Shia Lebanese girl was killed we had similar exhibition of their lack of morals. We've seen celebration of Shia deaths over the decades online.  

It really is time to dissociate from these people. Do not lower yourself to their level, it's time to stop engaging and call them what they are. 

Edited by pakistanyar

• Veteran Member
7 minutes ago, pakistanyar said:

Doesn't matter what he said, point is the UK Dawah crowd has been out to get him since he questions the authenticity of Bukhari and has issues with some Sunni positions. It's a trend to use "Palestine" to justify your attacks for personal vendettas. The issue is not what he said about Palestine, the issue is mob mentality of Sunnis is out of control. 

This is not the only example of the complete lack of basic decency and extremism among British Muslims. Last year when the Shia Lebanese girl was killed we had similar exhibition of their lack of morals. We've seen celebration of Shia deaths over the decades online.  

It really is time to dissociate from these people. Do not lower yourself to their level, it's time to stop engaging and call them what they are. 

Did you see this video circulating on social media? 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/no-right-minded-muslim-agrees-24127696

Honestly, I have heard this kind of ugly rhetoric with my own ears in the past, not including the rape, that is something new. But unfortunately these are the kinds of people we have in the Muslim community in Britain, evil people with no brain. Good thing that this seems to have been widely condemned, part of me is still clinging to the possibility that it is fake, but I doubt it.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, pakistanyar said:

Very true, I was just wondering what justifications those thugs would use. 

• Basic Members

i doubt the thugs that attacked his house even  know what sahih al bukhari is . the main reason he got attacked was for the video he made on the Palestine issue where he argued  they should leave. the interesting thing is the  famous salafi hadith  scholar al albaani said the same thing but he is not attacked