Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Ali angered Bibi Fatima

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

I have also stated that It is obvious that there is no verse that contradicts the verse of purification and the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Ahl alabayt (عليه السلام) are covered the scope of that purification thus they are perfect role model for us.

There is no such verse quoted yet from your side to provide the weight-age to your claims, thus the concept that the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Ahl labayt (عليه السلام) after the prophet are perfect role model is well proven. Thus if the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is absent then the other members of Ahl alabayt are to be consulted being the role model. No disagreement on it in the light of other hadith of the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). wasalam

If that’s what your molana tells you then you have no choice but to listen I suppose. Too many holes in it for me to reach conviction in the narrative. Going back to OPs question, I think it is perfectly normal for Imam Ali and Lady Fatima to have a quarrel. That is from my world view. I’m not forcing it down someone’s throat. La iqraha fi deen.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, 786:) said:

If that’s what your molana tells you then you have no choice but to listen I suppose. Too many holes in it for me to reach conviction in the narrative. Going back to OPs question, I think it is perfectly normal for Imam Ali and Lady Fatima to have a quarrel. That is from my world view. I’m not forcing it down someone’s throat. La iqraha fi deen.

I follow the evidence based approach, for my beliefs.  Since I don't have any evidence for the conjectures presented so far in your replies thus i am not obliged to give any weight even like of an atom  to your views. However, I already know that the prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has informed us Ali is with truth and Truth is with Ali, Fatima is the part of the prophet, Imam Hassan and Hussain (عليه السلام) are the chiefs of youth of paradise.

No one can come and try to disregard / insult them in any manner as there is no verse of quran that can catch my eye even for a second against the defined verses verses of Quran (including the verse of purification) for virtues of Ahl alabayt (عليه السلام).

:grin:

wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010