Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why is Aisha (RA) disliked by Shias

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
35 minutes ago, SomaliGeeljire said:

Why do shias dislike Aisha (رضي الله عنه) isn't she part of the ahlul bayt

Its because differences of sources and interpretation of several events.

Shias Don't consider her to be a part of AhleBait.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, uar786 said:

after the battle of jamal , Hazrat Ali still treated Aisha with respect and she showed remorse unlike mu'awiya

It was because Imam Ali (عليه السلام) wanted them to come back to straight path since they believed in Allah, Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Quran.

But they never came back, rather continued to disobey Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his 12 caliphs (عليه السلام)

إِنْ تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا ۖ وَإِنْ تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ {4}

[Pickthal 66:4] If ye twain turn unto Allah repentant, (ye have cause to do so) for your hearts desired (the ban); and if ye aid one another against him (Muhammad) then lo! Allah, even He, is his Protecting Friend, and Gabriel and the righteous among the believers; and furthermore the angels are his helpers.

-----

If one is asked to repent. It implies their Action(s) were Not liked. Actions were Disliked.  

After the rebellion, She was sent back to her Home. ( 'Stay in your houses" Allah(عزّ وجلّ) Directive to them ALL). 

Surah 66 , after that you have the rebellion , after the rebellion you have the issue at the burial of the son of Muhammad al-Mustafa(peace be upon him and his pure progeny). 

I would say, Not someone to take your Religion from. 

• Basic Members
10 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

It was because Imam Ali (عليه السلام) wanted them to come back to straight path since they believed in Allah, Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Quran.

But they never came back, rather continued to disobey Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his 12 caliphs (عليه السلام)

Also why do Zaydis and twelver shia's differentiate on the infallibility of your Imams.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, SomaliGeeljire said:

Also why do Zaydis and twelver shia's differentiate on the infallibility of your Imams.

Just like Jews, Christians and Muslims differ with each other about Masoom Prophets (عليه السلام) like Isa Ibn Mariyam (عليه السلام) , Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) etc

Disagreement doesn't necessarily mean the matter is false.

If a person or a group of people reject some Masoom Caliph, its the group of people that will be in hell fire in Akhirah.

• Advanced Member
On 5/14/2021 at 7:54 PM, SomaliGeeljire said:

Because Shia are "haqq parast", this makes them to dislike every batil & taghut of time (past, present & future).

• Advanced Member
On 5/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, SomaliGeeljire said:

isn't she part of the ahlul bayt

No,she’s not.

Yazid b. Hayyan reported:

We went to him (Zaid b. Arqam) and said to him. You have found goodness (for you had the honour) to live in the company of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and offered prayer behind him, and the rest of the hadith is the same but with this variation of wording that lie said: Behold, for I am leaving amongst you two weighty things, one of which is the Book of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, and that is the rope of Allah. He who holds it fast would be on right guidance and he who abandons it would be in error, and in this (hadith) these words are also found: We said: Who are amongst the members of the household? Aren't the wives (of the Holy Prophet) included amongst the members of his house hold? Thereupon he said: No, by Allah, a woman lives with a man (as his wife) for a certain period; he then divorces her and she goes back to her parents and to her people; the members of his household include his ownself and his kith and kin (who are related to him by blood) and for him the acceptance of Zakat is prohibited.

Sahih Muslim 2408d (for better understanding also read 2408a)

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, shia8 said:

No,she’s not.

Yazid b. Hayyan reported:

We went to him (Zaid b. Arqam) and said to him. You have found goodness (for you had the honour) to live in the company of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and offered prayer behind him, and the rest of the hadith is the same but with this variation of wording that lie said: Behold, for I am leaving amongst you two weighty things, one of which is the Book of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, and that is the rope of Allah. He who holds it fast would be on right guidance and he who abandons it would be in error, and in this (hadith) these words are also found: We said: Who are amongst the members of the household? Aren't the wives (of the Holy Prophet) included amongst the members of his house hold? Thereupon he said: No, by Allah, a woman lives with a man (as his wife) for a certain period; he then divorces her and she goes back to her parents and to her people; the members of his household include his ownself and his kith and kin (who are related to him by blood) and for him the acceptance of Zakat is prohibited.

Sahih Muslim 2408d (for better understanding also read 2408a)

One of the many reasons ill be a Shi'a till I die. 

• Advanced Member

Many reasons have already been explained, but to sum it up:

1. She was reprimanded in the Qur'an, alongside Hafsa. Just read surah al-Tahrim.

2. She was actually jealous of the other wives.

3. Many fabricated hadiths and lies have been narrated by her.

4. She supported the caliphs before Imam Ali (عليه السلام), meaning that she opposed and rejected his right as the true successor.

5. She hated Imam Ali (عليه السلام), to the point of raising an army against him and causing the deaths of over 20,000 Muslims (battle of Jamal).

6. She didn't allow Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) to be buried alongside his grandfather, but it's ok for her father to be buried next to him ?

7. She disobeyed straight orders from the Qur'an to stay in her home.

Do you think that a woman who has done all of this, doesn't matter who she was, deserves pleasure from Allah ? I'm not insulting her nor do I want to offend anyone, since this is all in Sunni literature, not only Shia; you only have to read and research and the truth becomes very clear. 

• Moderators

@Sumerian, I think you have misunderstood me. My point is that disrespectful behaviour in general, regardless of whom it is targeted towards, is not from the sunnah.

Of course we disassociate from the enemies of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), his Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) and the Ahlulbayt(عليه السلام). 

However, this should be done in the manner of our aimmah, and not in ways that do not befit our madhab (e.g vulgarity)

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

@Sumerian, I think you have misunderstood me. My point is that disrespectful behaviour in general, regardless of whom it is targeted towards, is not from the sunnah.

Of course we disassociate from the enemies of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), his Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) and the Ahlulbayt(عليه السلام). 

However, this should be done in the manner of our aimmah, and not in ways that do not befit our madhab (e.g vulgarity)

There is nothing wrong with insulting the people that promote kufr and innovation, contrary to popular opinion.

Not only is insulting from the sunnah, it has been commanded to us.

The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: “When you will find people of bid`ah (innovation) and doubt/suspicion after me, do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them, and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasaad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bid`ah (innovation). Allah will write for you hasanaat (good deeds) for this, and will raise you darajaat (levels) in the next life.’”

http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/12/exposing-bidah-reward-for-doing-so.html?m=1

I would also suggest you read this thread which mentions the verdicts of the scholars on this issue:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235031376-the-controversial-hadith-of-dawood-bin-sarhan/?page=2

• Advanced Member
On 5/14/2021 at 9:54 AM, SomaliGeeljire said:

After the Prophet pbhu we use Imam Ali to measure others.

We show patience where he showed patience. Criticise those he criticised, and praise those he praised.

If he fought any in battle we would fight in his army had we been there. 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2021 at 10:54 AM, SomaliGeeljire said:

Salam. There are many reasons. The main reasons we dislike Umm al Mu'mineen is because she disrespected the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and hatred to Ali (عليه السلام). Here are a few examples,

unknown.png

Aishas_kufr.png

3.png1.png

Edited by Ansar Shiat Ali

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Obviously because Shia are evil hypocrites that hate Islam, and not because she led a bloody army that resulted in thousands in direct death and led to other bloody battles after The Camel Battle that resulted in whatever we have today.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Aisha said our prophet was bewitched. 

Narrated `Aisha:

that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy)........https://sunnah.com/bukhari/80/8

Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done......

[Sahih al-Bukhari 3175 Book 58, Hadith 17 (in book reference)]

The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) had been so bewitched that he was imagining his sexual life too!?

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O `Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near my feet and the other near my head. The one near my feet, asked the one near my head (pointing at me), 'What is wrong with this man? The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The first one asked, 'Who had worked magic on him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Asam.' The first one asked, 'What material (did he use)?' The other replied, 'The skin of the pollen of a male date tree with a comb and the hair stuck to it, kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan."' Then the Prophet (ﷺ) went to that well and said, "This is the same well which was shown to me in the dream. The tops of its date-palm trees look like the heads of the devils, and its water looks like the Henna infusion." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that those things be taken out. I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Won't you disclose (the magic object)?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah has cured me and I hate to circulate the evil among the people." `Aisha added, "(The magician) Lubaid bin Asam was a man from Bani Zuraiq, an ally of the Jews."

[Sahih al-Bukhari 6063 Book 78, Hadith 93 (in book reference)]

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/78/93 https://sunnah.com/bukhari/58/17
So we have 3 Hadith where Aisha said that our prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was bewitched. All from your the so called Sahih books. This is a big contradiction with the Quran., 
Quran verses say that our prophet wasn't possessed 

"We know best why it is they listen, when they listen to thee; and when they meet in private conference, behold, the wicked say, "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched! 17:47

Do they not reflect? Their companion is not seized with madness: he is but a perspicuous warner. - 7:184 (Ali) 

Or do they say, "He is possessed"? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, but most of them hate the Truth. - 23:70 (Ali) 

Say: "I do admonish you on one point: that ye do stand up before Allah,- (It may be) in pairs, or (it may be) singly,- and reflect (within yourselves): your Companion is not possessed: he is no less than a warner to you, in face of a terrible Penalty." - 34:46 (Ali) 

And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?" - 37:36 (Ali) 

Nay! he has come with the (very) Truth, and he confirms (the Message of) the apostles (before him). - 37:37 (Ali) 

Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed. - 52:29 (Ali) 

Thou art not, by the Grace of thy Lord, mad or possessed. - 68:2 (Ali)
if we read all these verses it's clear that the so called Sahih books are not even Sahih. It's a big contradiction

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 111

Narrated Aisha:

the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, “O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah’s Apostle in truth” whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.

our prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was suicidal??? 

"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."

— Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 29

Edited by Dutchzahra