Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia genocide in Afghanistan

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Palestine and Afghanistan is happening simultaneously. How much is the world talking about Afghani Hazara Shi'as? Even shi'as are doing Palestine Palestine all day. Do the followers of Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام) don't have any value? 

• Advanced Member

Heartbreaking! 

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) curse these zalimeen. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) sends harshest punishment on the foundation of terrorism, the Saqifites.

• Advanced Member

And then if u talk about this to pro Palestinian Shi’as they will attack u saying u r Zionist. Ofc we should care about Palestine, they are oppressed and we should always support oppressed people. But remember Shi’a in Afghanistan and Pakistan are getting killed because they are Shi’a, they need our help as well. We should support our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan just like how millions of Shi’a are supporting Palestine. At least let their voices be heard.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

It's actually one of those ironic tragedies of this world, that the same people who have been oppressed for over a thousand years would rather voice *more* support for Palestinians, the overwhelming majority of whom view Saddam as a hero (over a million Iranian + Iraqi lives lost at the hands of this "hero") and many of whom don't even consider Shi'as as Muslims.

Someone please tell me why I should spend my time and money on Palestine, ahead of the Yemeni children being bombed in school busses, the Qatifi children who are slaughtered in front of their mothers, the Syrian children who were bombed while escaping a warzone, etc.? Why does Palestine deserve more focus than the persecuted Sunni Muslims of Myanmar and China? They deserve more of our voice than Palestine.

Take a look at activity on the Palestine thread while only a handful of replies for Afghanistan. Sickening. We are seeing schoolgirls (!) who are being attacked less than a year after women in a maternity ward were gunned down in broad daylight. All thanks to a barbaric ideology that would rather kill Shi'as more than the ideology cares for Palestine itself. I won't mince words in saying Iran has utterly failed Shi'as even though it considers itself as the "protector of Shi'as" and it is Iran that has Shi'as not knowing what their priorities should be. Pakistani Shi'as who fought in Syria as part of Zainabiyoun under Iranian command have been kidnapped and disappeared by intelligence agencies in Pakistan and Iran has completely abandoned them. Afghan Hazaras are the poorest and most persecuted minority neighbouring Iran (and in Iran!) but they would rather spend money on billboards of Sayed Khamene'i in Iraq and Lebanon?

It baffles me how much I used to blindly support IRI in almost everything they did, donate towards Palestine in all the Quds day rallies I attended, defend IRI wherever I could. But they don't even consider our own oppressed in Bahrain-Qatif, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. a priority in place of Palestine. Iran is losing it's closest supporters and it's their own fault

Edited by Jaabir
Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, Jaabir said:

It's actually one of those ironic tragedies of this world, that the same people who have been oppressed for over a thousand years would rather voice *more* support for Palestinians, the overwhelming majority of whom view Saddam as a hero (over a million Iranian + Iraqi lives lost at the hands of this "hero") and many of whom don't even consider Shi'as as Muslims.

Someone please tell me why I should spend my time and money on Palestine, ahead of the Yemeni children being bombed in school busses, the Qatifi children who are slaughtered in front of their mothers, the Syrian children who were bombed while escaping a warzone, etc.? Why does Palestine deserve more focus than the persecuted Sunni Muslims of Myanmar and China? They deserve more of our voice than Palestine.

Take a look at activity on the Palestine thread while only a handful of replies for Afghanistan. Sickening. We are seeing schoolgirls (!) who are being attacked less than a year after women in a maternity ward were gunned down in broad daylight. All thanks to a barbaric ideology that would rather kill Shi'as more than the ideology cares for Palestine itself. I won't mince words in saying Iran has utterly failed Shi'as even though it considers itself as the "protector of Shi'as" and it is Iran that has Shi'as not knowing what their priorities should be. Pakistani Shi'as who fought in Syria as part of Zainabiyoun under Iranian command have been kidnapped and disappeared by intelligence agencies in Pakistan and Iran has completely abandoned them. Afghan Hazaras are the poorest and most persecuted minority neighbouring Iran (and in Iran!) but they would rather spend money on billboards of Sayed Khamene'i in Iraq and Lebanon?

It baffles me how much I used to blindly support IRI in almost everything they did, donate towards Palestine in all the Quds day rallies I attended, defend IRI wherever I could. But they don't even consider our own oppressed in Bahrain-Qatif, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. a priority in place of Palestine. Iran is losing it's closest supporters and it's their own fault

Absolutely. Just look at the reaction from those who wear turbans and call themselves speakers and scholars, whether it be on social media or traditional media, long threads and loud noises about Palestine, but very little about the slaughter of our people in Afghanistan and other places, despite the tragedy that occurred in Afghanistan being many times worse than what is currently happening in Al-Quds.

This isn't to say Palestinians are not oppressed, but they are just one group of many oppressed groups, and yes it is a good thing to offer them support, but they are not more important than the Shi'a who desperately need support.

The blood and honour of a Shi'i is second to none.

• Advanced Member

i am hazara and this has been going on for more than a 100 years. There was a genocide on hazaras in the late 1800s that started it. Around 25-40% of hazaras got killed or fleed afghanistan. Hazaras are easily distinguishable from other ethnicities because of our turkic and mongol ancestry and get discriminated in afghanistan, iran, pakistan pretty much everywhere. Hazaras only got themselves to rely on thats why we also are the group in afghanistan that is fastest growing and are most educated but they are trying to stop that aswell by attacking schools and even schools reject hazara students many times and accept students of other ethnicities even though they have way higher marks. I have heard many stories about opression like this from people i know. A guy i know worked in iran and he got hired as a construction worker because they thought they could use afghans and not pay them. He didnt get paid for many months but eventually he went up to the boss and beat him up with a metal pipe after he said racist things about hazaras. Also from some famillies my family knows how their son was killed by taliban. Many more examples to name but yeah it is not well known as much.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

why aren't we speaking about Afghanistan?

We all know the reason, because Israeli/America are not the one’s who are killing our siblings in Afghanistan. Everyone including Shi’as will talk about what America did to Afghanistan, but no one want to talk about what’s happening for hazara in Afghanistan. 

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Jaabir said:

:salam:

Israel & Zionism are behind any oppression  against shias in all of these countries which Israel & zionists want to distract our focus from their defeating  by Iran & rest of shias by creating such genocide  in these countries  without perishing Israel we can't  cure these side effectss also shias in Afghanistan  & rest of these countries have potential  for protecting  themselves also IRGC & Quds force are not neutral  about their situation  but current party of reformist  in government  of Iran are against  any action for supporting  shias outside  of Iran , like mr.Zarif current  foreign  minister has criticized  all of actions of msrtyr general  Soleimani (رضي الله عنه) in Syria & his support  from Palestine  & Yemen  but there is hope which by upcoming  presidential election  at end of spring the candidates  who are in coherent  with IRGC & Quds will have more chance for election  which one of them is an ex  commander of IRGC which has more chance for becoming  next president  inshaAllah .

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Diaz said:

We all know the reason, because Israeli/America are not the one’s who are killing our siblings in Afghanistan. Everyone including Shi’as will talk about what America did to Afghanistan, but no one want to talk about what’s happening for hazara in Afghanistan. 

The suiciders whether  from ISIS/Daesh or Taliban  members  are proxies  of Israeli/America but It seems which new ISIS/Daesh is responsible  for that for making an excuse  for America  to keep a part of his army in Afghanistan instead  of total  leaving  of Afghanistan  which It's their common  strategy  which any time any country wants from  America  to leave it's army from their land then America  increases insecurity  by it's proxies in that country .

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Diaz said:

And then if u talk about this to pro Palestinian Shi’as they will attack u saying u r Zionist. Ofc we should care about Palestine, they are oppressed and we should always support oppressed people. But remember Shi’a in Afghanistan and Pakistan are getting killed because they are Shi’a, they need our help as well. We should support our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan just like how millions of Shi’a are supporting Palestine. At least let their voices be heard.

In this 17-18 years 'war on terror', US has actually strengthened the extremists which they pretended to fight. This is what I think.

I just wish and desire for the day on which we could fight against all these criminals. 

The war which was happening in Syria and Iraq has now shifted towards Afghanistan and this region. There is plenty of evidence that says that these terrorists in ISIS were transported by US to Afghanistan. This is a very serious issue. It is not only about Afghanistan but Pakistan and Kashmir as well. And this region is certainly much more complicated than the middle-east.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Khurasani said:

He didnt get paid for many months but eventually he went up to the boss and beat him up with a metal pipe after he said racist things about hazaras.

It's a rare incident  which cannot  be generalized  about condition  of Hazaras in Iran anyway most of posts in treat are reactionary post with common  propaganda  against  Iran which you can see in every treat about Iran & Afghanistan  relation at the end I'm so sad for this tragic incident  please  accept  my condolences  .:(:sign_war:

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

why aren't we speaking about Afghanistan?

This is quite a legitimate question.

And I think the answer is the 'bitter truth of sectarianism'.

The empathy that is found among Shias for all muslims is much more than the Sunnis on the other side. Definitely, there is no denial and I am not ignoring the ones who raise there voices from amongst the Ahl Sunnah. But quite a sizable population don't bother what happens to the Shias. In fact, truth to be told, many among them support and defend the criminals. Let's say for example Saddam. Saddam committed massacres in Iraq on Shias but he was considered a hero when he died. One of my Hindu friends told me that when he was hanged, tribute was given to him by blocking the roads in his City (Orai). 

So, this year I have plenty of information that indicates that the resistance groups in Palestine are capable now to fight this war and they have a sizable support which is quite strong around them.

Right now in Gaza, they are fighting Israel face-to-face without any fear which was not the sentiment before. So, this in itself is a victory for Palestine and Gaza. The below tweet says that Hezbollah has not entered the battle because they are not asked to but they are completely ready. So, by any chance the axis in that region is well organised and sufficient even to take answer Israel. 

It is high time now that similar organised fronts should be formed within Shias (not necessarily armed but social movements) as an objective to make the Shias in the subcontinent region (Afghan, Pak, India, Bangladesh) self-sufficient. So that we can deal with our own grievances.

Edited by Zainuu
  • Veteran Member

Look at it from another perspective.

Arabs inherited Palestine as a common cause, before Shia/Sunni strife came on the scene. So it is not unhealthy for Arabs to stand out for other Arabs. Also, please bear in kind that before 1948, there were several Shia families living in Palestine. 

And apart form this, if you speak on a more global level, indeed on one side Shias do not give as much importance as they should to Hazaras suffering, but on the other side, you see Sunnis being relatively silent on atrocities committed on Sunnis, like Boko Haram, terror attacks in Kenya. Same happened in the 90s with Taliban or GIA in Algeria. 

It's human nature, some causes are more focused on than others, and gain more sympathy. 

It's not just us shias

• Advanced Member

The important thing is to prioritize. For me, Shi'as are the priority, second is all other humans. 

For Iran, it is all about Politics and saving itself from America/Israel. 

For many Shi'as, Iran is a nation governed by Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). They look up to Iran and support whom Iran supports. 

For Sunnis, the only oppression happening is in Palestine.

• Advanced Member

Do we have to pick which muslim in distress we care about or is it possible to care for ALL muslims in distress?

I do not think it is productive to give into childish and sectarian mentalities and I think we need to see the bigger picture and act accordingly in a way which we can stand answer for on the day of judgement.

May God hasten the reappearance of our Imam (ajf) so that not only all muslims will be relieved of their distress but humanity as whole.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Do we have to pick which muslim in distress we care about or is it possible to care for ALL muslims in distress?

We have to save our own house from crumbling first. The Iranian Shias don't have this problem as they are safe. It's frustrating to see Pakistani Shias blindly parroting the Quds day propaganda  when our own house is crumbling right over us.

Every other minority community strengthens itself before trying to help others. Why is it wrong for us to do the same?

• Advanced Member
Just now, pakistanyar said:

We have to save our own house from crumbling first. The Iranian Shias don't have this problem as they are safe. It's frustrating to see Pakistani Shias blindly parroting the Quds day propaganda  when our own house is crumbling right over us.

Every other minority community strengthens itself before trying to help others. Why is it wrong for us to do the same?

It is nothing wrong with supporting the oppressed be them in Afghanistan or in Palestine, why do you have to chose?

Personally I believe from studying and reflecting that the existence of the state of israel is the main contributor to the split between muslims in the region in our day and age, as it is the only party who has the most to gain from the split and personally I believe that when the state of israel ceases to exist so will the "muslim leaders" in many arab countries which got their power with israeli support as well as the "religious schools" who teach takfiri ideology further splitting the ummah and weakening the muslims as a whole, how many times did daesh attack israel? Remember how the wahabi ideology came to power and went from being shunned by all sects into being a state ideology and if you cant remember because you dont know, then acquire the knowledge, this is the age of information.

I truly believe that with the destruction of the state of israel, so will the muslims and their nations grow both in a spiritual manner (by having real muslims as leaders) as well as in power (by uniting the muslim armies) and prosperity (by one common currency among all muslim nations) which would then not only stop the chaos in Afghanistan but in Yemen, in Syria, in Iraq as well as in many parts of Africa and other places too where muslims are oppressed.

Does that mean we cant support the people who are today suffering the consequences of the US training terrorists to fight Russia during the cold war? Of course not and caring for one and not the other would only expose our true nature, our motivation which would not be genuine and it would expose that which God will expose regardless on the day of judgement.

Why do you feel like caring for one oppressed brother prevents you from caring for another one? Be honest with yourself if you want to answer that.

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, pakistanyar said:

It's frustrating to see Pakistani Shias blindly parroting the Quds day propaganda  when our own house is crumbling right over us.

Yes. Agree.

But is 'parroting the Quds day' a problem or there own ignorance and disunity in a lot of internal matters?

They know that there govt. and there system is ridiculous and completely controlled by extremist circles. So, instead of getting along with the govt they should invest into social and community projects to develop themselves as minority.

Much of the Pakistani Shias are not foucssed on improving themselves and it has been a case for a long time. Quds day has nothing to do with it.

But no. Zakireen and ghaalis and so-called Akhbaris are still dominating and want Pakistani shias to live with there backward mentality. If subcontinent shias want to get out of this mess then there is only one route. Strengthen yourself, educate and develop and mobilise. It doesn't matter what you speak out unless you have a dominant and significant role. 

• Advanced Member

The discussion is not why do we support Palestine. The question is why everyone gives so little preference to Hazara Shi'as. If 85 poor, innocent school children had been killed somewhere else we would be seeing people in the streets lightning candle, trending hashtags and whatnot. The sad thing is even many Shi'as don't care and are more interested in Palestine. Hamas can fire rockets, Hezbollah is ready to get involved, Iran backs Palestinians all the time but who is there for Hazaras?

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

The sad thing is even many Shi'as don't care and are more interested in Palestine. Hamas can fire rockets, Hezbollah is ready to get involved, Iran backs Palestinians all the time but who is there for Hazaras?

Is your reason for caring about the hazaras that they according to you have no one else who supports them or is it that they are shias that makes you care?

Would you for example have cared more about the Palestinians if they were shias and the Hazaras were sunnis? What if the Hazaras had others supporting them and the Palestinians had no one?

You do not need to answer the question, God knows the answer.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Is your reason for caring about the hazaras that they according to you have no one else who supports them or is it that they are shias that makes you care?

Would you for example have cared more about the Palestinians if they were shias and the Hazaras were sunnis? What if the Hazaras had others supporting them and the Palestinians had no one?

You do not need to answer the question, God knows the answer.

I care more about Hazaras is because they are shi'a and no one supporting makes them even more mazloom.

Yes, I would have cared more about Palestinians if they were shi'as but that doesn't mean I have ignored their plight. They are human being & oppressed by land grabbers. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Would you for example have cared more about the Palestinians if they were shias and the Hazaras were sunnis?

Though we should not compare oppression but the story of Hazaras is much worse than the Palestinians. So, it doesn't matter if they are Shia, Sunni or even non-muslims. The entire world cries for what happened to the jews in WW2.

BTW, just read this article and think why there plight is ignored. If they even recieve some attention, is that enough?

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/05/09/652303/Hazara-Shia-community-cycle-violence-

The worst of all attacks, however, came in May 2020 when terrorists masquerading as policemen killed 15 pregnant women and newborns at a maternity hospital in Dasht-e Barchi area.

The hospital run by Medicine Sans Frontier (MSF) had its shutters down soon, after the funding organization pulled out under pressure.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I think that the Palestinian issues received more global attention since it portrayed to be a David vs Goliath narrative. It is human nature and our Shia nature being underdogs to feel and side with the Mazloom....and Palestinian when fighting modern Israeli artillery and fighter jets and missiles with stone slings and crude bottle rockets...or their fists one cant help but feel solidarity with such brave Men, women and children. I know I have worked as medical volunteer in Palestine recently. Also many rich Palestinian diaspora who keep the narratives going and support their people.

Now as far as the tragedies of tiny beautiful hazara school children being massacred by shaitani barbarians and pregnant females being slaughtered while bringing newborn Shia children into this world is truly heartbreaking...

it just doesn't get the global attention that it deserves...yes the Shia Media in IRAQ, IRAN, LEBANON AND Subcontinent is deficient in expounding the narratives. The above mentioned govt dont have well developed initiatives where we can contribute either our time, training or money to these people

.....our poor Shia brethren...it is very frustrating and heart wrenching to see a continuous slaughter of our Shia in Afghanistan or in Parichinar or even in Punjab and sindh...but our Shia are too divided into waste of time akhbari arguments, or cursing sahaba or wives,  or arguing over mutahs, or zanjeer matam...or other crap ....while our numbers become fewer and fewer and fewer....everywhere and our youth are swallowed by social media and woke LGBTQ philosophies encouraged by shaitan and his army of al Yahood

Edited by Hasani Samnani
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Looks like some Shi'as have already forgotten the plight of their own people just a few days later, focusing their attention on the plight of their favourite Shi'a-hating people and how their missiles have managed to get through and damage a few Zionist cars. Do people think lighting up some tower in Tehran in Afghanistan's colours is going to bring solace to the mothers and fathers of the schoolgirls who were killed. Do they think making a routine statement or two condemning the frequent attacks will help get Shi'as out of the slums in Kabul or Baghdad? It truly is heart-wrenching to see the same Shi'as who will make 500 statements for Palestine and attack Israel at every chance make a few hollow statements for Afghanistan and act like it was an earthquake or natural disaster that took them but not say a word for the ideology that actually took them. If someone has a papercut on one hand and a bullet wound on the other hand, these Shi'as would rather choose to heal the papercut before tending to the bullet wound. Jahl.

17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Israel & Zionism are behind any oppression  against shias in all of these countries which Israel & zionists want to distract our focus from their defeating  by Iran & rest of shias by creating such genocide  in these countries  without perishing Israel we can't  cure these side effectss also shias in Afghanistan  & rest of these countries have potential  for protecting  themselves also IRGC & Quds force are not neutral  about their situation  but current party of reformist  in government  of Iran are against  any action for supporting  shias outside  of Iran , like mr.Zarif current  foreign  minister has criticized  all of actions of msrtyr general  Soleimani (رضي الله عنه) in Syria & his support  from Palestine  & Yemen  but there is hope which by upcoming  presidential election  at end of spring the candidates  who are in coherent  with IRGC & Quds will have more chance for election  which one of them is an ex  commander of IRGC which has more chance for becoming  next president  inshaAllah .

Take your politically-motivated conspiracy theories and share them on unicornfantasies.com but don't use them on me. Shi'as who blame "Israel & Zionism" or the U.S for every a Shi'i killed in Kabul, Baghdad, Parachinar or Quetta because of their love for Imam Ali are *helping* the real killers and *stealing* the justice from the victims. Are you going to blame Zionism for the centuries of oppression the Shi'a endured under the Ottomans, Abbasids, and Ummayads? Go and ask the Hazaras in Dasht e Barchi at the funeral of those forgotten schoolgirls, what they are saying regarding American presence in Afghanistan. Even the most pro-Iran Hazaras are pleading U.S troops to stay and not leave the country in September as they are planning to withdraw, whereas Iran is warming relations with the Taliban, who have the blood of thousands of Shi'as on their hands, for their own political gains. Because the Hazaras know they have been left alone, especially neglected by the same country that claims to be the 'voice for the oppressed' and a safe-haven for the lovers of Amir al-Mu'mineen during the occultation of Imam al-Mahdi.

Once again, every Shi'a Muslim of the world should definitely defend Palestine against its oppressors, but we have a duty to protect your own family first. If the IRGC wanted, the money/missiles sent to Palestine to shatter a few Israeli Toyota windows could rather be used on the Hazaras to defend themselves and save their own lives, or better yet, to educate the region's anti-Shi'as on their misguided ways the same way Saudi Arabia pumps billions for madressahs in Pakistan and Afghanistan spreading their takfiri ideology. But no, the oppressed Muslims of Myanmar and China don't matter as much as Palestine, the Shi'a who've been oppressed for a millennium don't matter as much as Palestine. Al-Quds is mort important than the blood of 100 Shi'a schoolgirls.

Edited by Jaabir
  • Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Jaabir said:

Afghanistan and act like it was an earthquake or natural disaster that took them but not say a word for the ideology that actually took them. If someone has a papercut on one hand and a bullet wound on the other hand, these Shi'as would rather choose to heal the papercut before tending to the bullet wound. Jahl.

This is the most hateful  post by a naive person which nobody reacted to it like "an earthquake or natural disaster" but in other hand it was heart wretching for all Iranians  but currently  we can't  do anymore than this because Afghanistan  government  sees it as an internal disaster which althought  it claims safekeeping of Hazaras but in reality the pro American  Afghanistan  government until now has rejected any help from Iran which due it's pro American  agenda has censored Farsi/Dari language  as one of official  languages  of Afghanistan  also by making greatest dam on shared river of Hirmand has stolen share of water of Iran which caused heavy drought  in east of Iran 

Are you going to blame Zionism for the centuries of oppression the Shi'a endured under the Ottomans, Abbasids, and Ummayads? Go and ask the Hazaras in Dasht e Barchi at the funeral of those forgotten schoolgirls, what they are saying regarding American presence in Afghanistan. Even the most pro-Iran Hazaras are pleading U.S troops to stay and not leave the country in September as they are planning to withdraw, whereas Iran is warming relations with the Taliban, who have the blood of thousands of Shi'as on their hands, for their own political gains. Because the Hazaras know they have been left alone, especially neglected by the same country that claims to be the 'voice for the oppressed' and a safe-haven for the lovers of Amir al-Mu'mineen during the occultation of Imam al-Mahdi.

This is the most batalant lie about Iran negotiations  with Taliban which the main purpose of it was safeguarding  all shias especially  Hazaras from Taliban after withdrawing  of American army from Afghanistan  which Taliban branch of Afghanistan  somehow accepted  recognizing Shias & not harming them .

Are you going to blame Zionism for the centuries of oppression the Shi'a endured under the Ottomans, Abbasids, and Ummayads?

Yeah because all of three were under influence  of forefathers  of Zionism which martyrdom of three Imams Ali(عليه السلام) , Hasan (عليه السلام) & Hussain  (عليه السلام) according to a narration  from Imam  Sadiq  (عليه السلام) has happened  due to influence  of forefathers  of Zionism as great advisors of these tyrant dynasties.

Also this tragedy  has happened  when Israel is under heavy missile attacks so same as usual they caused a tragedy for distraction of our minds toward Afghanistan  instead of their genocide in Sheikh Jarah region in palestine but naive people always just see visible hand of puppets  of zionists instead the brain behind it.:einstein::book::censored: