Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Praying Regularly in Masjid

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Dear Shia Brothers and sisters,

I am a doctor by profession. I, below present a question, that i would request people of knowledge to clarify.

My heart ails to offer salah in mosque, in jammat. I see my sunni brothers offering salah in masjids which are easily located within meters of their house. As for shia, bearing rules of mosque placement, we have to travel kilometers to reach the mosque. In Ramadhan, i wanted to pray with Jammat. But after offering iftar at home, driving a long way to the mosque was tedious and would come up late. I understand that to pray behind a Sunni imam is not without complications, but how can we shia make jammat when our mosque are away. 

May Allah guide us and salawat to our Last prophet and his progeny the Ahul ul Bait

• Moderators

Salam alaikum brother, may Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) reward you for your efforts.

The starting point is to agree among like minded people in your vicinity to gather and offer the prayers together at a common location, for example one of your homes.

Once there are enough of you , inshaAllah you can build a small masjid of your own.