In the Name of God بسم الله

Crypto & Trading Apps

• Advanced Member

Salam

Is it reliable and encouraged to seriously invest and become a holic about trading apps????

is it mere a new sensation in the town or rightful  to concentrate,invest and be concerned about cryptocurrency all the time?? 

Are these things making humans more productive, efficient or what???

• Advanced Member

I believe fiat currency would not be there for very long. Digital currency would eventually overtake it. With so many options available, it is really difficult to figure out which currency would be best to safeguard our future. Many Governments around the world are planning to get their own currency. E.g. China's central bank has issued its currency called Digital Yuan, India is conducting studies and will eventually launch one. It's better to stick to Centrally issued, less volatile currency. 

We should also look view of our mujtahideen from a fiqhi point of view.

Edited by Sirius_Bright

• Advanced Member

what is there to be concerned and obsessed about, just drop the money in there and let it ride :verryhappy: whether or not crypto will become mainstream in the future is irrelevant to me, just use it as a medium to gain wealth

• Advanced Member

Exactly my point..........

is it the right medium to gain wealth.......I mean the social drive,impact ,craziness.....اینا تزھبون

this all needs to be sorted out to define our future drive??????